Becoming Her Sister Ch. 02

Story Info
The transformation.
1.2k words
4.2
78.6k
19

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/22/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been a long time since I last submitted the Ch. 01.

Thanks for all your feedback - negative and positive. Yes, the negative did bother me but the positive did encourage me too.

Those who wished I don't continue any further, sorry to disappoint.

Those who wished and ask for the next chapter, this one is for you.

Those who aren't into transformation thing - PLEASE DO NO T READ ANY FURTHER.

Thanks & Happy Reading...

Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

The chant had left me unconscious for several hours and what followed was a sense of dizziness. In the moments before my consciousness returned, all that happened before I went blank flashed.

I was sweating. I hoped against hope and thought that this was just a nightmare and when I'll wake up, I would just be the guy I was. The beautiful guy, yet THE GUY! Guess I was wrong.

I kept my eyes tightly shunt never wanting to wake up to any new realization. I felt my touch smoother than before. I felt hair on my shoulder. My breathing was effortless yet my chest weighed heavy. I ran my fingers over my face. My skin was soft and smooth. Any traces of the masculine roughness, the after-shave stubble was missing. I wanted this feeling ever since the childhood smoothness gave way to my adolescence. But today the situation was different. My lips seemed to have become more succulent and fuller. I bit my lips and yup, it was fuller than before.

My hair was never shoulder-length long until now. It remained thick but felt silkier than before. Was it my hair or the touch of my finger, I don't know.

By all good senses, I knew what to expect around my chest even though my breathing was with natural ease. Yet this game of the-blind-touches-the-elephant made me curious for my next realization.

The first touch gave me goose bump. I realized that my nipples had become more sensitive than ever before. I was moving my fingers in circular motions around my nipples. Then a thought arose to pinch it. Before I could think over it, my fingers were at action. I moaned. My voice hit my eardrums. It was undoubtedly feminine and sensuously husky. My hands had a mind of their own. I now started bouncing the lump of flesh on my chest, squeezing it and then moaning to hear myself again.

This toying with the lump of flesh sure had an effect on me. I felt my groin moistening and my hand travelled downward through my now hairless flat belly. My groins still had bush and the first touch made me open my eyes wide and discontinue my exploration. It was hot and I felt my cheeks going beet.

In front of me sat my alleged sister, Vaishali. She winked and gave me one of those 'So, you enjoyed?' kinda looks. I was still panting heavily and my eyes fell on my heaving boobs. They rose and fell frantically with my heavy breathing.

The realization fell upon me. I had started accepting what had just happened to me. I immediately pulled the blanket over and covered as much as possible up to my neck. Vaishali came too close to my comfort, almost to kiss my lips. She whispered, "You have been naked for the past 06 hours and I just couldn't stop myself from admiring the little bitch that you've become."

Sitting back upright, she said, "Now get that shapely ass of yours moving and come with me. I am gonna bathe you. Your first womanly shower. Take it as a tutorial and I'll take it as a..." (Wink)

I got off the bed and realized that I had turned lighter than I was. I wrapped myself in the blanket and followed my sister. I sat on the stool in bathroom and waited for my sister to begin. She untucked the sheet and when I protested, she simply smiled. A smile to which I gave in.

The head massage and shower was soothing. By now, I was completely relaxed and was enjoying the massage. Vaishali's hands were magical. She was massaging around my neck and shoulder. A moan slipped through my lips. She pressed her lips on my neck and kissed me sensuously. Her tongue set my skin and my senses on fire.

She grabbed my boobs and massaged them too. I could sense myself getting moist in the wetness of the shower too. Out of my wit, I put my arms around her shoulder as she pinched my nipples. They were perennially hard I think. I didn't realize when my lips reached out to hers and I was soon involved in a tongue war. All the while she bent over to kiss me and tease my nips.

Soon she was kneeling in front of me and her fingers did magic on my clit. She was rubbing it slow and soft and had me moaning, squeaking and arching my back. Sitting was becoming difficult. I stood up and she made that difficult too. She inserted her middle finger and start rubbing the spongy area of my vagina. She pressed and rubbed until I was cussing and hurling abuses at her. But that didn't stop her. She replaced the finger with her tongue.

The soft piece of flesh rubbing against my own sensitive one pushed me through to an all together new experience. I was pressing her to dig in further. Voluntarily opening up my legs for a moment and instantly averting any further incursion. In no time I was in throes of my feminine orgasm. It ran all the way through my spine into my brain, into every part of my new feminine body. I fell back on the stool and tried to regain my composure. But any effort to do so was soon shattered by Vaishali. She was licking my ever-sensitive tits and was still fingering me. Her licks... mmmmm! Damn! She worked on my nips like a pro. Flicking it with her tongue, biting it, pulling it with her teeth, then passionately kissing it and then engulfing it with her petite mouth. She sucked on them for a while before I had my second round of orgasm. Her fingers did the trick again. I pulled her up and kissed her with a new sense of passion and love for her. Of course, we did shower before stepping out into the room.

The mirror said it all. Here I was in a curvy, sexy body with looks that made my manhood seem to be like a distant dream of the past. My hair, my boobs, my long legs everything seemed beautiful. I felt my curvy hips and spanked my booty. It jiggled and I giggled.

'I just couldn't stop myself from admiring the little bitch that you've become.'

Why she did this? I don't know. May be I'll find out or may be no. I was at her mercy for the time being as I didn't have anything of my own. I looked feminine but for sure I still hadn't become one in the truest sense. I needed her to help me through - either this way or the other way which she had made distant. I had to accept her as my sister.