Becoming Her Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scribler
Scribler
1,243 Followers

"I really don't think that's good idea, beside it's getting close to eight maybe we should go."

"I changed our reservation to nine thirty while you were in the shower. I figured I might want to kiss you some more. Do you want to kiss me?"

"You really are teaser." I said trying to change the subject of the lipstick. I found out that was the wrong way to do it

"Is that what you think I am, some dick teaser that likes to get men all hot and bothered then leave them with a case of blue balls. Is that how you think I get my jollies. Maybe I should go so you can go down to the bar and pick up some tramp, that would be willing to drop her draws for you. I'm sorry I want a little romance before I spread my leg for you." She looked as hurt as she sounded which made me feel about two inches tall. She tried to get up but I held her in place and said

"I didn't mean it that way. I meant it like you like tease; you know like to have fun. I've enjoyed what we've been doing. I haven't had this much fun with a girl in a long time."

"Are you sure? I don't want you thinking I'm a teaser. Some day soon we're going to make love and when we do it will be glorious. I just need to make sure of a few things first. Ok." She told me and I could see the excitement come back into her eyes. I told her okay then she threw her arms around me and hugged me tight. I hugged her back and my hands once more felt her satin covered body.

"So can I try putting lipstick on you now?" She asked. I had hope she would have let that pass.

"I still don't think that's a good idea." I told her but I could feel my resistance waning

"I would believe what this head was telling me." She said as she touched my head, "If this head wasn't tell me something totally different." She finished as she rocked her hips putting pressure on to my still swollen cock. I laughed and said

"That head would agree to anything you said if it thought it had a chance to come out and play."

"Oh come on please. Just let me try it once and if you really, really don't like it I'll never ask again." She said with a slight pout.

"Oh alright if it will make you happy." I told her finally giving in. Josie squealed with joy then quickly started to paint my lips.

Before I knew it she had a heavy coat of her red lipstick on my lips then had me press my lips to a tissue to plot off the excess. Then she repainted her own. When we kissed it was good, oh so good. And I would have to admit it was better now that we both were wearing lipstick.

"Well was it really that bad did it turn you off to me." She asked when she recovered from the intensity of the kiss.

"No it wasn't I might even say it was better then all the rest."

"I'd have to agree with you. See all that fussing for nothing. Instead of wasting all that time over kissing, we wasted it over arguing if you should wear lipstick and in the end you liked it. Now we have to take off yours and reapply mine so we can go to dinner. Maybe next time you'll just listen to me and do as I suggest."

She then removed my lipstick and then reapplied her own while I continued to caress her satin covered body. It was amazing how good she felt to me. I never thought a woman could feel better dressed then when she was naked. I still don't know how Josie felt naked but she felt better then any woman I ever felt before.

"If you can bear to take your hands off my bustier I'll get up so we can finish getting dressed." She said drawing me out of my thoughts.

"Your what?" I asked not knowing what she was talking about and I was afraid I offend her.

"My bustier, this thing I'm wearing. I noticed you haven't taken your hands off it since I sat down. I thought you would try and touch my bottom seeing how you couldn't keep you eyes off of it."

"I didn't want to put my hands anywhere that might offend you. I figured any where on your back that was covered would be safe."

"That so sweet. Most guys would grab what they wanted and wait to see what the girl says. If she objects then they would move their hands to something else. You thought I would object to you hands on my bottom so you didn't put them there. That shows me you really are a gentleman. See I wasn't wrong about you. As a reward for respecting me, if I'm ever sitting on your lap and we're kissing then you can feel my bottom, but under no circumstances are you ever to penetrate my hole with any thing. Will you respect my wishes?"

"Of cause I'll respect your wishes."

"Thank you. I would like to kiss you again and let you feel me, but I think we should finish getting dress and go to dinner." She said as she stood and walked away from me.

I watched as she put on a pair of brown leather, calf length boots that had a four-inch spike heel. If I had thought she couldn't have look any better before I was just proven wrong. I was awe struck by her beauty. She then looked at me and said

"Nick sweetie I think your drooling." I quickly ran my hand over my mouth, which cause her to laugh. "I was only kidding. Come on finish getting dressed so we can go."

I could tell she was amused with this whole episode. I put on my socks, shoes and sport coat, While Josie put on a brown leather skirt that went down to her knees, a red pullover turtle neck sweater and a brown leather jacket.

Half an hour later and another dash through the city we were standing in the restaurant she had chosen. We talked throughout the meal, mostly about my childhood in Wisconsin. She tried to teach me to use chopstick then laughed at my feeble attempts at it till finally agreeing I should use a fork. The restaurant was very cozy; all the booths had curtains around them to give each table a sense of privacy. When the talk had dwindled down Josie said

"So are you one of those farm boys I've heard about?" I asked what she meant. "I heard you boys take the poor sheep behind the barn and have your way with them." I laughed it seem someone always said something to that affect when ever I told them I grew up on a farm.

"We didn't have any sheep and the cows where too tall for that sort of thing." I said making light of the subject.

"So what did you do for fun?" She asked

"There isn't much time for fun on a farm between milking the cows and going to school. It didn't leave you much time for fun." I told her

"You mean you never hung out with other guys. When did you go on dates?"

"Not much hanging out, there really wasn't any where fun to do it. As far as dating is concerned. I wasn't what you would call a catch. I was one of the smaller guys in school and I was sort of a geek."

"Really you mean you didn't date all though high school?"

"Nope never. My first date was in college, this girl who also was majoring in computer science. We dated for half a year till she transferred to MIT. It so happens she like to talk to her girlfriend about what it was like having sex with me. After she left I didn't have very many problems getting dates." I told her with a slight flush of embarrassment to my face

"Really you must have been something in bed. So what was it that made you so popular?"

"I'm slightly bigger then the average guy and I'm a fast learner. I figured out the key to good sex was giving your partner what she wanted."

"So when we do finally make love together you'll give me what I want. If I ask you to do something you'll do it."

"Of cause I will, within reason. I mean I'm not going to go out and kill some one for you." I told her

"Of cause you wouldn't. Getting back to your high school days. Did you and one of you male friends ever, you know, do each other?" I could see the glee in her eyes when she asked this question. My look must have frightened her. She quickly jumped in with

"Don't take offence. Most guys have had at least one time experimented on another guy just like girls have. I did, that doesn't mean I'm gay or anything. It's a perfectly normal thing to do."

"No I never have. It's immoral and discussing." I told her

"Oh don't give me any of that moral crap. If you were a truly moral person you would still be a virgin. You wouldn't be having sex outside of marriage. Unless everything you just told me was a lie you're as immoral as the rest of us normal people. She told me as she called for the check. After I thought about what she had said I knew she was right and I told her so.

"Nick I'm not mad at you. I understand that was your up bringing speaking inside. You were just quoting what you had heard all your life. Just like you did last night with that swishy ass faggot comment. All your life you were told that sort of behavior was wrong and immoral so you said it to me because that was what you thought you should say. It was a knee jerk reaction. Do you really believe that what two people do in the privacy of there own home is any concern to you? Do you really believe that two guys giving each other oral love has any effect on you?"

"No it doesn't have any affect on me. How could it?" I told her as we walked down the street arm in arm.

"Exactly it can't unless one of them had Aids. And you contracted it from one of them. Speaking of which would you like to go in here and have a blood test so I can find out if you have any disease that I may contract when we make love?" She asked pointing at a doorway to a free clinic. Boy, talk about changing of direction. I must have looked dumb founded so she asked again

"Nick I really want to make love with you. I really do and I want to do it soon. But I can't until I know you don't have anything I could catch. I really don't think you do but I have to be sure." She said almost in a plea.

Realizing what she was saying and what she wanted me to do. I agreed and was whisked inside. In a matter of minutes Josie told the receptionist what we wanted. We were given forms to fill out. The form didn't ask for names or addresses, but the rest of the questions were the general type you would find on any medical form. After I filled out mine I was taken to a room in back and had a tube of blood drawn from my arm. When she was finished the nurse handed me a card and told me I could call on Friday for the results. The card had a phone number and a case number. When I walked back out into the reception area I saw Josie handing a check to the receptionist.

"Miss this is a free clinic we do not charge for our services." The receptionist told Josie

"I realize that, you do accept donations don't you?"

"Yes we do miss thank you." The receptionist looked at the check and then said with a lot more enthusiasm. "Oh thank you Miss this is very generous."

Josie told her she was welcome then took my arm and we walked out of the clinic. Once outside Josie asked for my card. She then wrote down her case number on to my card and mine onto hers and said

"Now you can call and see if I'm clean and I can call and see if you're clean."

"Did you have this all planed out?" I asked

"What are you referring to?" She asked as innocently as possible

"The restaurant the clinic right down the block from the restaurant." I asked I knew she did I just wanted to hear her say it

"Nick you'll find out sooner or later that there is very little I do that is not planned out. It's the way I was raised." She told me then took my hands and said "I now have to ask you to do something for me. What I'm going ask may sound a little weird coming from some one you've only know just over twenty-four hours. I have to ask it and you must say you will for this relationship to continue. If you don't agree to what I want then this relationship must end now. I'll take you back to your hotel and we'll never see each other again. But if you agree I'll make your stay in San Francisco one you'll remember for the rest of your life."

"You have to tell me what it is I'll be agreeing to before I can agree."

"You have to agree to be faithful to me. You can't have sex with any one but me unless I say you can and that will only happen if I'm one hundred percent sure that person is also as clean as we are. If at any time you feel you can't continue with this relationship then I want you to tell me, and we will end it there. But there will be no second chances. Of cause this all will come to pass if your test is clean, if it's not then we cannot continue. But you faithfulness must start tonight.

"Will you also be faithful to me?" I asked not sure of what my answer would be.

"Yes I'll give you my phone number and my cell number so you can call me if you want to talk. This weekend I'll take you to my home so you know where I live. I hope you won't feel the need to check up on me but you can if you do."

"What happens if I get too busy to see you. The first two week I install a system can be pretty busy."

"Then I'll wait for you. If you want I'll come to your hotel and sleep with you." She told me. I could see she was very serious about my faithfulness to her. I figured I was in a win-win situation. If I didn't like the way thing were going I could call it off. If I did I'd have a steady date for the next six weeks.

"I swear I'll be faithful to you till we both agree to end it." I told her. She jumped into my arms and hugged me so tight I was beginning to feel short of breath. Then she eased off and said

"Thank you you'll never regret this. I just know we'll be so good together." Then she hugged me some more. When she calmed herself down some she said, "Yesterday I told you I would show you something that most likely you have never see before. I think we should go now, unless there was something you would like to do or your too tired and you want to go to sleep."

"What I want to do I'll have to wait till Friday at the earliest to do and since I don't have to work tomorrow I think I can stay up a few more hours." I told her

"If I ever get you into something you really don't like or you can't handle it, don't make a fuss, just come and whisper in my ear that you want to leave and we will, okay."

"Okay, Ah what will you be getting me into?" I asked now a little worried

"Some of the clubs I go to are a little extreme. People tend to get grabby, if they touch you where you don't want them to touch you or if they try to make you touch them and you don't want to, then just pull their hand away or pull yours away and they'll stop." She told me as we walked up the street to her car.

"You mean women right?" I asked with a slight tremble to my voice.

"Some will be women." She said nonchalantly

"And some will be men right. Some guy's going to want me to touch their...their." Was all I got out I couldn't bring my self to say it and I think I started to hyperventilate?

"Calm down and breathe. Yes some will be men; you don't have to touch them if you don't want to. Think of this as a big hand's on exhibit, touch what you want, and don't touch what you don't want. If you try everything once then you'll never be able to say I never did that. Besides you may like it. I mean how can you say you don't like something if you never tried it."

"I'm sure I won't like that, I mean me touch another man's thing."

"Well you didn't think you would like the lip stick and you did. What makes you so certain you won't like to touch another man's cock? It's just a piece of meat hanging from him like a finger." She said as she open the car door for me.

"Have you ever touched another women?" I asked once we were on the road.

"Yep in fact the first orgasm I ever had came from another girls hand. That was just before I licked my first pussy. I enjoyed it and have done it several more times. It's hard to fine a girl who will be exclusive to me. That doesn't mean I'm a lesbian. I like a nice hard cock too, in fact more then pussy. But I do love the taste of a hot wet pussy every now and then. I don't like labels but if you must give me one I'm bisexual. Does that bother you?"

"No I can understand a girl wanting to do another girl, but." Was all I got out before Josie started laughing hysterically? She laughed so hard that she had to pull over till she calmed down and said.

"Do you realize how ridicules that sounds? Oh it's okay for two girls to go at it but two guy is immoral and discussing."

"I guess that was a pretty silly wasn't it." I said

"You darn right it was. It's the same two-face logic the entire moral majority live by. It's immoral to for two men to show affection to each other but it's okay to bang anything in a skirt please." She said then put the car in gear and sped off.

I thought about what she had said and I realized that my moral compass was way off kilter. Maybe I did need to rethink something's. I knew I wasn't gay I loved what a woman had to offer, but could I really touch another mans cock with out puking. If I was lucky I'll never find out.

"You know you never commented on my boots do you like them." She asked

"Yea they look great on you. I just don't see how you can walk in them. They look like they would hurt just taking a step in them."

"When I first started wearing heels they hurt like the dickens. After a while I got use to them now it's second nature. Wearing flat shoes almost feels foreign. You should try it some time then you'll appreciate what a women has to go though." She told and I could see a gleam in her eye.

"Now you're going to get me to wear high heels, to go with the lipstick." I said half jokingly

"I would if you want me too."

"I think I'll pass thank you." I told her but deep down inside I knew that decision was already made and I didn't have a say so.

We pulled to a stop in front of a club called Fakers. Once inside I saw it was a strip club. I could tell by the stage and the chrome poles going from the stage to the ceiling. There wasn't anyone on stage at the time, which was odd for a strip club that was half filled with patrons. After talking to the bouncer-doorman Josie guide me to the back of the club where there were booth type chairs with a small table in front of it.

We took our seats as a dancer came out on to the stage and started to dance to a current song. She did all the usual moves that strippers do till she was down to only her g-string. When that last song ended she left the stage still wearing her g-string. I figured it must be a state law that they can't remove the g- string. I put my arm around Josie and pulled her close so she could hear me above the music.

"I have been to a few strip clubs before you know."

"I don't think you've been to one like this before." She said as she rested her hand on my cock. To my surprise it was hard, then again it's been hard most of the day.

We sat and watched two more girls dance as Josie slowly stroked me. I figured if she wants to watch strippers dance and idle stroke me why should I stop her. When the third dancer had finished this gorgeous dancer came out. You could tell that she was what every guy in the place was waiting for; you could see everyone perk right up. Josie leaned over to me and said

"That's my friend Tanya, Isn't she gorgeous."

"She's great looking but not as gorgeous as you." She gave me a smile then squeezed my cock hard. That alone almost set me off.

I was told to watch the show as she unzipped my pants and looked around before taking my cock out of my pants. She reached into her purse and pulled out a foil packet. I immediately recognized it as one of my condoms from my nightstand draw. She then quickly and expertly removed the condom from its packet and slid it down my cock. And in a flash had me neatly zipped up again.

"We don't want you to have to walk out of here with a big wet spot on you pants. Now watch the show." She told me as she slowly worked her hand over me

If she was trying to get me off she wasn't doing too good of a job at it, but I really didn't care what she was doing and if I came she would have stopped. So I let her continue at her leisurely pace. By this time Tanya was into her third and finial song. Her tits were large, a double D if I ever seen one. You could tell they were enhanced by the why the stood out from her chest. She really knew how to work the crowd as she pushed her tits into their faces and even rubbed guy's faces into her crotch. Even though the G-string was in place the guy seem to love it. There were dollar bills flying on to the stage from all directions. Tanya didn't miss a one. By the time the third song ended all the guys around the stage were panting and begging for more.

Scribler
Scribler
1,243 Followers