Becoming Hers Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please may I cum!!" He shouted breathlessly.

"Of course not!" Karen stopped, laughing. She sat back up as Alex's body shook, fighting to not cum. When he heard her laugh, he could feel his cock twitch in response, making it that much harder to hold it back.

"I can't just let you cum like that. Where's the fun?" Karen waited a couple minutes before starting to slowly stroke his cock. Alex, frustrated at the slowness, started thrusting into her hand. Karen laughed at him and stopped moving her hand. Alex just looked at her.

"Come on. Go for it." Karen encouraged him. Alex started humping her hand again as she watched and laughed. He looked so pathetic humping her hand. He was blushing furiously, but his embarrassment didn't stop him. Karen saw the look on his face as he neared orgasm and opened her hand, leaving him uselessly humping the air.

"How much do you want to cum?"

"...lots." Alex said, sheepishly.

"Tell me."

"Tell you what?"

"Tell me how much you want to cum."

Alex squirmed and mumbled a bit. He tried to reach up and kiss her, to change the subject, but Karen pushed him back onto the couch. Alex gave up.

"Please, I really want to cum. It's been so long." was all he could get out. It was enough, and Karen reached out to start stroking his cock.

"What will you give me?" Karen smirked at the confused look on his face.

"I'll make you cum again." Alex offered.

"Meh, you already did that." Karen kept stroking Alex as she reached to grab the empty chastity cage. "What about this?"

"What about it?"

"I'll let you cum if you keep wearing it." As she said this, she could see Alex waver. He didn't respond immediately, so she picked up the pace, leaning over to suck on the head of his cock. He put his hand on her head, thinking the conversation had moved on.

When he was close, Alex mumbled that he was going to cum soon. Karen stopped immediately and glared at him, "I don't remember giving you permission," she said.

"I... I'm sorry. May I cum?"

"That's better. The answer is still no." Karen went back to sucking his cock. It was only a few seconds before he was crying out for her to stop.

"So what's it going to be?"

"What?" Alex, confused and wanting to cum. His mind was addled with the need for release.

"The chastity cage. I like seeing your cock in pink. It's cute on you. I want you in it for good." Karen kept jerking him off, keeping him close to the edge.

"For... for good?" Alex stammered.

"For good. You'll be my locked up little slut. Maybe I'll never let you cum again. What would it be like to forget what it's like to cum?" Her hand kept pumping his shaft. "Or, maybe I'll make you cum until your cock is sore and you don't want to cum anymore."

Alex squirmed and moaned at her ministrations. He was so close to cumming and her talking was making it worse. He was confused and wanted to cum so badly he'd agree to anything.

"Okay! Okay! Please, just let me cum!" Alex begged. Karen smiled and sped up her hand. Alex was right on the edge, but she stopped before it was too late.

"Wait, what?!" Alex cried out.

"I didn't say you could cum yet, did I?"

"But.. but.." Alex was bewildered, and Karen didn't hide her amusement. She lightly dragged a finger up Alex's cock and watched him twitch all over.

"I want to hear you say it. Say what you'll do"

"I ... I'll wear the cage for you."

"...and?"

"and you can control when I cum."

"IF you cum," Karen corrected.

"if I cum," Alex repeated.

"Good boy." Karen gave his cock a quick kiss and started to get up.

"Wait! I said I'd do it! May I cum?"

"I said you could cum, but I didn't say when. Maybe you'll cum tomorrow, or the day after." Karen used her most cruel laugh. Alex looked like he was on the verge of tears, but his cock was still twitching. Karen shot him a winning smile.

"Or maybe you can cum today. You have my permission, you can cum when you're ready." Karen took his cock in her mouth again. She tried to be gentle and let Alex enjoy the sensation as much as possible. She didn't use her hand and she didn't move too quickly. Even so, it wasn't long before Alex pushed her head down and his cock exploded in her mouth. His cum hit the back of her throat and she was surprised by the force of it. She swallowed as much as she could, only a little leaking out the side of her mouth.

Alex let out a loud groan as he emptied his overfull balls. He couldn't help grabbing the back of her head and fucking her face as he tried to get as much out of the orgasm as possible.

When he was done, Karen came up and gave Alex a deep kiss. He could faintly taste his cum in her mouth, but it didn't matter. His balls were finally empty and he could relax.

As they were kissing, Alex felt Karen pushing on his shoulders. Reaching down, he realized how wet the experience had left her. Alex knelt between her legs and gave her another powerful orgasm, again taking his time and savoring it.

Afterwards, the two cleaned up and snuggled on the couch for a while. They talked about the week, what they liked, and what they didn't like. Karen made sure Alex was still comfortable with long-term chastity, now that he wasn't in such distress.

They both agreed it was a lot of fun and worth trying some more. They weren't sure about making it permanent and decided that a short term trial was a better idea. Alex agreed to give Karen complete control of his orgasms for the next two months. At the end of that, they'd decide together whether or not to continue. Before bed, Alex locked himself up again and handed Karen the key.

12