Becoming His

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
haremgirl
haremgirl
1,359 Followers

"What did I tell you?" Mark asked her in a mocking voice. "It looks to me like you want to be punished." Mark looked at Jake and grinned. "How do you want me to discipline your little whore?"

Jake cocked his head to one side, as if considering the question. "Why don't you start with her across your lap? She will submit to a bare-handed spanking, because she knows I want to see her get one."

Mark's grin widened. "Sounds good." He handed Lisa a tissue from a nearby box. "Wipe yourself off and then climb up here and present your ass to be spanked."

Lisa did as he commanded, but her entire awareness was centered on Jake watching and photographing her. She hadn't been spanked since she was a small child, and she didn't know what to expect. Mark laid an arm across her back and caressed her ass with one large palm.

Just when she had relaxed a tiny bit, he raised his hand and brought it down with a solid thwack on her bottom. Lisa yelped, and tears of pain sprang to her eyes. Her ass felt like it was on fire.

"This is going to be fun," Mark said to Jake. "Look how her skin turns bright red."

Jake took several photos of the large red handprint that was clearly visible on Lisa's ass and paused to grin at Mark. "I knew from the way she blushes that her asscheeks would look spectacular during a spanking. Keep it up until her whole bottom is just as red."

Mark settled into a steady rhythm, and Lisa began to panic. She squirmed and squealed, biting her bottom lip to keep from pleading with him to stop. She lost count of the number of times he had spanked her, and she became aware of his erection swelling once again and pressing against her belly. She shivered when he finally stopped, and his fingers suddenly plunged into her sopping wet pussy.

"Would you look at that? I think the little slut likes to be spanked."

Both men laughed, and Lisa squeezed her eyes tightly shut to hide her mortification. She remained motionless as Mark continued to probe her pussy, spreading her puffy lips apart so Jake could photograph her from every angle.

"Keep doing what you are doing," Jake said. "I need to reload on film."

Lisa moaned as Mark delved even deeper inside her, stroking her sensitive clit. "Don't let her come," Jake warned him. "She doesn't get to come until I say so."

Lisa bit back a frustrated sob and squirmed on Mark's lap. He reached beneath her and gave her nipple a firm squeeze. "I think her ass would look even prettier with a few belt marks across it," Mark said casually.

"That's a good idea," Jake said, meeting Lisa's startled gaze. His eyes remained locked with hers as he slid his own belt off and handed it to Mark. "Go for it, but be sure not to break the skin. I don't want any permanent scars on her."

Lisa felt her panic beginning to rise up once again, and she let out a whimper. Jake held her gaze intently. "You'll submit willingly because it pleases me," he said in a soft but commanding voice.

Lisa dropped her gaze to the sofa and braced herself. Mark brought the belt down sharply on her bottom, and Lisa screamed. Each time he struck her with the wide leather belt, it felt like fire was shooting through her ass. Tears streamed down her cheeks, and she found it impossible to keep from squirming.

It seemed like an eternity had passed before Jake was satisfied that he had gotten all the shots he wanted. Mark dropped the belt and gave her bottom a punishing squeeze, causing Lisa to whimper.

"Go lie on the bed and spread your legs for me. I'm ready to fuck you." Lisa stood up and began to walk toward the bed. "Not that way! On your hands and knees."

Lisa bit her bottom lip and sank onto all fours. She crawled to the bed while the two men walked beside her. Jake continued to photograph her, taking pictures of her sprawled naked on the bed while Mark shed his clothes.

There wasn't any foreplay. Mark simply grasped her thighs and held them wide while he plunged into her. He used her body like he would a prostitute, taking her in a variety of positions as Jake circled them with the camera. Mark's stamina was remarkable, and he maintained his erection for well over an hour as he fucked her.

Mark roughly handled her breasts, twisted her nipples, pounded her pussy, and finally shuddered and groaned with delight as he unleashed another wad of sperm deep inside her. Lisa remained focused on Jake the entire time, wishing desperately that he was the one using her body instead of Mark. She was wound tight, but she couldn't orgasm, not until Jake gave her permission.

Mark withdrew and left her panting on the bed as he and Jake shared a grin. "Man, that is some fine pussy Jake. Anytime you want to share her again, just call me."

"Thanks buddy. That was spectacular." Jake and Mark gave each other a high five. "Stay there, Lisa, just like you are. I want a few more shots of you, but Mark, I think you are done for the day."

Jake loaded more film into his camera while Mark got dressed. They walked out, and Lisa could hear their rumbling male voices as they chatted and laughed. She heard Jake open and close the front door to let Mark out before he returned to the room. Lisa lay sprawled on the bed, just as they had left her, and she briefly met Jake's eye as he approached with the camera.

Her body was thrumming with sexual tension as Jake circled her for another half hour, photographing her flushed body, paying particular attention to her swollen, shiny pussy and her throbbing nipples. When he was finally satisfied, he lay the camera aside and grinned down at her.

"You were magnificent today, Lisa. I got just what I wanted. You can shower if you want, and then get dressed and I will meet you in the kitchen."

Jake started to leave the room, and Lisa sat up quickly. "Wait!" When he turned back to face her, Lisa's eyes pleaded with him. She fought back tears as she thought about returning to her lonely apartment. "Please, you can't leave me like this. I need..." She broke off on a sob, unable to finish her sentence.

Jake grinned again, and this time, there was open lust in his eyes. "Oh, I forgot. You didn't get to come, did you?"

Lisa shook her head.

"What do you want me to do about that, Lisa?"

"Please, make love to me," she whispered.

He placed both hands on the bed and leaned close enough for her to feel his breath on her face, and his eyes dropped to survey her nudity once more. When he finally spoke, his voice was a soft, gravelly rumble. "If I make love to you now, you will belong to me, body and soul. We won't be testing the waters anymore. I will own you."

Lisa shivered, but she held his gaze. "You already do."

Jake closed the distance between them, and Lisa clung to him as he claimed her mouth. She wrestled his clothes off of him, frantic to have him inside her. When she peeled his pants off and revealed his erection, her breath caught in her throat. His cock was just as beautiful as the rest of him, thick and long, bigger even than Mark's had been. She stroked it lovingly in both hands.

Without any prompting, she took him into her mouth and worshipped him. Her moans mixed with his as she bobbed back and forth, taking him deeper with each stroke. When she felt him tensing, she buried her nose in his pubic hair and swallowed his hot, sticky sperm, thrilled that she had pleased him.

When the last contractions faded, Jake lifted her head away and stroked his thumb along her cheek. "Good girl. I've been dreaming about this for the past three weeks."

"You have?" Her confusion showed on her face. "I thought I didn't mean anything to you."

"From the minute I laid eyes on you in the store, I have wanted to have you for my own."

"But you seemed so casual about it all, like you didn't really care about me."

"I care more than you know," Jake said with a grin. "I had to make sure you were the right kind of woman for me. I will demand your total obedience, and I had to make sure you were capable of giving it. You pleased me tremendously today."

Lisa glowed with pride, and she rose up to wrap her arms around his neck. Her breasts pressed against his chest as she kissed him. It didn't take long for his cock to stiffen against her belly.

Jake pressed her back on the pillows and drove into her, filling her so deeply that it stole her breath. He watched her face as he rode her, luxuriating in her slick heat. She wrapped her legs around him and arched to meet each thrust.

"That's it, baby. Come for me, just for me."

She let go and her muscles locked to hold him deep inside. She had never experienced an orgasm like that, and she shuddered as her pussy clenched around him. He waited only until her tension eased to resume his strokes.

When she began to flower for him again, he withdrew and flipped her onto all fours. He grasped her hips and drove into her from behind. They both groaned as his balls slapped against her ass. His hands cupped her breasts with possessive heat as he squeezed her sensitive nipples. She braced her knees wide apart and arched her back, loving every sensation.

"Come for me again," Jake whispered in her ear as he gave her nipples another sharp squeeze.

Lisa screamed and clenched around him, feeling her juices running down the insides of her thighs. After that, she climaxed so many times, she lost track, but each time, she waited for his command before letting herself go. When he finally came with her and poured his seed deep inside her pussy, she sobbed with satisfaction. They collapsed in a sweaty, boneless heap on the bed, both of their chests heaving from their exertions.

Jake pulled her into his arms and stroked her hair where it lay on his shoulder and chest. "You're beautiful, and you're all mine."

"I know," she whispered.

haremgirl
haremgirl
1,359 Followers