Becoming His

Story Info
Who knew after one night I would become his?
2.6k words
4.3
92.6k
28
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he rose from his seat to go to the restroom, my eyes followed his ascent as if he were moving in slow motion. I followed him from his smooth chocolate baldhead glistening in the ambient light of the restaurant, to his eyes, which were the color of midnight and promised ecstasy. My eye perused his clit-colored lips that were begging to be kissed. He had on rust orange silk shirt, through which his nipples emerged. The shirt highlighted the outline of his taught biceps and abs. I took in the sight of his zipper on his jet-black wool slacks that bisected the picture frame of his hips and thighs made for his overgrown cucumber dick and balls. They sat like a pair of peaches in his pants, all firm and round and ripe on either side of his zipper.

Mentally, I had been fucking him all night. I had climbed atop his lap and ground my cunt against his dark dick through his slacks. I had sucked on his tongue until it had grown numb. I had pressed my tits against his chest until my pink nipples were hard and excited. I had licked his ebony skin between his thighs, up to his balls until my lips stung from the taste of the salt on his skin.

I had strapped on a black plastic dildo, had him down on all fours. I pumped the plastic cock in and out of his ass, fucking him like a man fucks a woman he never thought he'd ever have the chance to take. Slow with a little hesitation at first, and then fast and furiously, like only his orgasm matters. Fucking him until his breathy, masculine moans and groans foretold that he was about to cum. The image raced through my mind even though I didn't even own a strap-on dildo. I must get one tomorrow.

All through the evening I had felt my tits longing for his touch, underneath my baby pink sleeveless cotton blouse. With every deep exhale the top button would pop open. I felt my nipples swelling up, pushing out from the smooth lines of my black bra trying to contain my tits. Throughout the night, I had tried to conceal my arousal by keeping my arms folded across my chest. I felt my juices ooze through my black lace thong and flow down around my crotch. I had become so excited by him from the moment when I first saw him that my pussy tingled with anticipation for his dick and my mouth watered for it.

All night, I had been trying to deny my attraction to him. It was so strong that I feared if he knew the size of my lust, I would somehow become his little white slut. I didn't want to be that stereotypical little blonde haired white girl with blue eyes that falls for the big black man with the huge cock. I didn't want to become that. I hated that I was so affected by this sexy black man. Who knew a blind date could turn out this way? I thought I would have to kill Nadia for setting this up.

As he turned away to leave me, I was so excited by his tight, round ass that it caused me to rethink the negative stigma attached to kissing ass. I wanted to do more than kiss it. I wanted to pull on his pants until they came off. I wanted to pull on his underwear until his cock and balls spilled out, until his juicy ass was out, and stare at the bounty of his masculine black body, at least initially. My pussy began screaming at me, demanding that I get him inside of her any way I could. Unable to deny my pussy's demands any longer, I followed him. Halfway uncertain as to what I should do to solicit him, and as I got close enough to him to speak to him in a conversational voice, I asked, "Would you mind taking me home?"

"We are not even through with dinner yet. Patricia, are you sure you want to go?" He questioned.

"Yes, please I need to go, " I replied as I touched his shoulder for the first time.

"Ok, I will be right back."

As he left I became jealous of his hands knowing he would be touching his cock in the bathroom. I could see him standing in front of me stroking his cock and making his thick black cock hard for me.

He finally returned and I followed him to his Silver Mercedes ML-500, and we got in. I watched him slide the key into the ignition, start the engine, and turn the steering wheel as we exited the parking lot of the restaurant.

I stared at his hands around the steering wheel. They were large and seemed soft, smooth, and delicate enough to fit into any orifice. They seemed honest enough to make his touch sincere, to make it seem like he could touch me and I would feel like I was really touching myself. He took his right hand off the steering wheel and placed it on his upper right thigh. The movement directed my eyes to his crotch, causing me to fantasize about the bulge in his pants, the promises his cock could make and keep.

I extended my left hand and rested it on his upper right thigh. I squeezed his thigh and ran my hand up to his hips, and up to his navel. I could feel him flinch in surprise upon feeling my touch, and he jerked the steering wheel slightly.

I looked up for a moment noticing that we were approaching a bridge. I berated myself for not telling him to take a different route to my house, so that he could pull over and I could enjoy him in a somewhat private area.

Consumed by the possibilities of the moment, I unbuttoned my blouse. He took his eyes off the road and looked down at me, absolutely titillated by my actions. I smiled a devilish smile. I pulled my blouse down over my right shoulder. My right bra strap fell off my shoulder as if it were commanded to do so. I arched my back and took my blouse off and dropped it on the leather seat behind my ass. I reached behind my back to unfasten my black lace demi-cup bra. I pulled it from my chest and slid it over my arms. He looked at my tits. My perfectly round melons four or five times the size of his balls, which could easily be made to squeeze his dick so tight that he'd feel like it was breaking through a virgin's hole. My tits were firm, but they bounced and dangled a bit with the vibrations of the SUV, like they would when a woman straddles a man. As she cradles his dick between her legs, as she rises and falls on him, taking his dick in and taking it out, slowly right before she knows he's going to cum.

He took one hand off the steering wheel and cupped my left breast, squeezing it up from the base, up to my pinkish nipple, squirting my nipple out through his hand until it became erect with the same animalistic fervor as if he had used his mouth, to suck my breast like he really wanted to do. I was beginning to get wetter.

I leaned over into his lap, beneath the steering wheel, as he released my tit. I smelled his fluid like he must've jerked off before our date. Becoming more turned on by his smell, becoming more turned on by his lust, I unzipped his pants. I slid my fingers into the cock slot of his charcoal gray Calvin Klein boxer briefs, pulling out his deliciously overgrown cucumber dick that instantly became all stiff once out of his pants and pointed in my direction.

As we were now approaching the top of the bridge, traffic began to build; He had to stop the SUV. I only noticed the ML-500 jerk for a moment. I rubbed my face against his throbbing black dick, sliding my face up and down, over and around, holding on to it, getting what I so badly needed. I drew myself into his lap even more noticing he was unable to keep his foot steady on the brake as he waited for the traffic jam to ease.

I held his dick with my fingers and kissed its dark mushroom head. I licked the tip. He slid his hand down my back, between my skin and my thong, down the crack, to my hole, while rubbing his dick with his left hand in unison with my stroking. He realized that my Rock & Republic Stretch jeans were a little too tight for him to work his hand into my ass anymore. He said, "You've need to help me a bit."

I let go of him, unbuttoned, and wiggled out of my jeans.

He continued to slide his hand down my naked back, moved aside my thong, and tickled me around my hole. He took his hand away from my ass and licked his fingers to ease their entry into my ass. He considerately and slowly placed finger number one, finger number two, and finger number three into my hole, fucking my ass with his fingers. New at this, his fingers felt like a dick in my ass, fucking me with the same force and sensitivity.

I reached down between my legs, balling up my hands pressed on my cunt, coaxing myself to cum, marching my fingers into my clit, up my pussy hole. Manipulating my hand against, around, and in my cunt like a directionless cock stumbling to find its way.

Now craving his dick even more, I capped the tip of his ebony cock with my mouth and began taking his shaft in slowly, a half-inch at a time, feeling him with my tongue. I slid my tongue around his creases, lubing him up with my saliva, and feeling my own lips becoming even slicker with my fluids. I started rocking toward him and away, taking his dick in more and more and then less and less as I rocked. I continued rubbing my clit with my fingers. He pushed his fingers into my ass even more.

I felt my cunt spasm uncontrollably, felt myself orgasm. All while I was taking his mouth-watering dick more and more into my mouth each time, as his fingers were pulsating in my ass, in the same rhythm as I was sucking him off. It felt like his fingers were about to shoot and then his dick did, in my mouth. All down my throat. I sucked and lapped up his thick cream like a man in the desert parched of thirst.

When we finally arrived to my place we rearranged our clothes and hurried inside, only to tear them off again. He ate out my cunt like no man had ever done. After each powerful orgasm my pussy desired more and more. His oversize black cock delivered on each promise fucking my pussy from behind over the arm of my couch and making me scream with pleasure.

With almost all of our energy drained from our bodies we stumbled into the shower. After soaping each other up I found myself on my knees facing his tight black ass. I kissed his ass cheeks softly and slowly all around. I spread his ass open with both hands exposing his black hole as the hot water streamed over it. Without an ounce shame I licked his backdoor feeling his soft ridges pucker and tremble against my tongue. He slapped his hand against the shower wall and pushed his ass into my face just as I had pushed my cunt in to his moments before. I tongue fucked his ass as the hot water streamed down my back like a hot liquid finger teasing my back, ass, and clit all at the same time. My body hungered to have him inside me again. I got up from my knees and offered up my firm ass and lithe hips, daring him to entomb himself in the reservoir of his choice. I looked over my shoulder and watched him rub his soap-slicked tube of black steal up and down my velvet white ass. My nails dug into the flesh of my ass as I opened myself wider as he rubbed his thick member slowly up the crease of my ass and back down toward my cunt. Then with no resistance I felt his meaty black cock press into my ass. I hear him exhale; slowly he inched deeper into my molten core. He fucked my ass with an erotic rhythm I had never felt before. With my back arched my hips moved back to meet his rhythm. I was in heaven. For the first time in my life I was not only enjoying anal sex, I was ravenous for it.

My mouth opened wide, but no sound escaped. My head snapped back and even with my eyes closed tightly I saw sparkles of light invade my eyelids. The air was charged around us seeming to ignite a smattering of bombs deep inside me. My body contracted tightly then expanded outward like a supernova. Our bodies seemed to fuse together. My breath was weak and I was near exhaustion as we melted down to the floor of the shower.

I snapped out of my passion-induced coma sitting on the shower floor alone still twitching like a junkie, longing for one more delicious fix.

He helped me out of the shower and lovingly dried me off. I stared at his dark muscular nude body as we lay in my bed. I moved my hand up and down his body then started caressing his thick dick again. I loved the way his black snake came back to life in my petite white hand. I wrapped my leg over his thigh and grinded my pussy against his thigh like a naughty little cat in heat. I straddled his hips and position my juicy pussy over his dick. I watched as I slowly fed my cunt with his big chocolate cock. My body shivered when he was completely inside of me. My juices pooled at the base of his cock and then tricked down to the sheets. I then proceeded to try to fuck every drop of cum out of him that night. The night was ecstasy.

As the year went by I became what I had feared. That stereotypical little blonde haired white girl with blue eyes that falls for the big black man with the huge cock. Yes, I was his little white slut, but I also have become his bride as well. He gives me everything I could have wanted in a man or ever needed. He has even let me fuck him with the big black strap-on dildo I bought the very next day after our blind date.

Jarvis has made me completely his. Now as I lay in our bed under satin sheets holding him tight. I stroke his meaty black cock feeling it throb to its colossal size, making my cunt salivate with lust. Jarvis wakes up and turns over with a smile on his face. I turn over onto my knees and open my juicy pussy up with both hands inviting Jarvis to give me what I lust for. I feel the tip of his black cock at the entrance of my dripping pink pussy, knowing Jarvis will again deliver multi-orgasmic pleasures.

I have become Jarvis's little white slut, his love, his bride, his wife and I love each and every role I play.