Becoming His Prison Bitch

Story Info
Lexus learns his place behind bars.
9.8k words
4.44
81.8k
110

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/15/2023
Created 11/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LittleKay
LittleKay
307 Followers

This takes place in prison and is not a step by step perfect representation of prison. Some specifics are indeed inaccurate, and that is intentional to a degree, as this is not reality and it doesn't need to be. So before you enter this story, which is one of my favorites, please understand that.

Love love love feedback, leave comments, leave your love, leave suggestions, leave constructive criticism. Anything unnecessary, nit-picky or rude will be deleted however.

*****

Lexus winced when the gavel hit, and the judge stood with a gruff and a shake of his head. Disappointment was Lexus's biggest downfall. He took it very personally, and he felt it permeate the room. His breathing came fast, choppy, as he filled with fear and uncertainty. He was being sent to prison, and not a very nice one either. Despite his family's wealth, he would have no luxuries or privileges. The court began to shift, preparing for intermission before the next trial would take place. An officer approached him, tugging a pair of cuffs of off his belt and reaching out for his wrists. Lexus offered them behind his back, still in shock, and felt the chains rattle as the metal zipped in place, locking around his wrists. He looked back into the crowd, dark hair swishing about his face, his green eyes shiny and cheeks wet with tears that threatened to spill over. He caught the bright, reddened eyes of his mother. She was sobbing, rushing to the wall that divided them, reaching out and grabbing him from the officer. She drew him in a tight hug, plastering kisses all over his face. She could smell her honey and wildflower perfume, and inhaled deeply, pressing his face against her neck. "We will do something about this, baby! We will. You. Are. Innocent. Remember that, baby!"

He believed he was innocent too. The prosecution was even weak, but as his lawyer explained, there was pressure on the judge to make a conviction, simply because he was a young white male. And since he wasn't in any sports, there was no real career to interrupt. He was the perfect bait, and they snatched up the opportunity to put another notch in their belt that wasn't lower class or ethnic. This town had a problem with locking up black men, and poor people who couldn't afford lawyers at a disproportionate rate to others. Now it was his turn to even out the statistics a bit. Lost in thought, he was dragged back to the present as the officer cleared his throat heavily, but his mother refused to release him.

The officer lost patience and grabbed him roughly by the arm and yanked him away. "Let's go!" he growled in a low, gravelly voice. It grated against Lexus's ears. He dragged him towards the side door of the courtroom and down the hall, before bursting through the doors on the front steps. Reporters waited, and Lexus was bombarded with flashes and shouts and buffeted by reporters. He tried tucking his face as best he could, but the officers didn't assist him at all in the matter. It was humiliating, knowing pictures of his face being led out in handcuffs would be used to smear his name. He didn't even do anything! He wanted to shout at them, but he was meek and weak, and it would only make everything worse. But they did catch his tears. They approached the cruiser, and the officer opened the door and placed a hand on his head to guide him in. He pulled his legs into the car and the door slammed behind him, sealing his freedom behind the leather and glass.

Processing took a few hours, but it was done in time for the bus to take him and 3 other prisoners to the prison. They rode on long, rough desert roads, jostled by the uncomfortable ride, he felt tears welling in his eyes again. Fuck! He did not belong on this bus. But there was nothing he could do about it. His main fear was that of every man who wasn't a born alpha, more so than just dropping the soap in the shower. He was a petite man, not broad shouldered or tough looking. He had an overall feminine shape to him, something that he worked hard to negate with a very expensive wardrobe and very nice suits. Small size, big power was his goal. But it only ever hid his insecurities which bubbled beneath the surface. Underneath, he was tears and soft voice and a... a soft ass.

His goal was to survive his time here, intact. But if he started crying now, he never would. But his breathing betrayed him.

"Hey amigo..." A man leaned over the seat, hearing his breathing labor. "Gotta toughen up man, you ain't goin' to a easy place for soft boys. They'll eat you up." He said, his voice heavy with a Hispanic accent. "Heck, I might even eat you up." He laughed loudly when the boy flinched, leaning back in his seat with a rattle of chain.

Lexus didn't respond and moved closer to the window. They were headed past dry, arid grasslands, and the heat permeated the bus. This prison had intentionally been built in the middle of the desert. Not that prison escapes were a rampant thing, but if it happened, nobody would get far without being in a vehicle. Even then, it took a long time to get to any legitimate road or town and get lost well enough. He wiped sweat from his forehead and took a deep breath. He was fucked.

The bus finally pulled up to the large concrete, steel and razor wire building. Guards paced between the doubled chain fences and WatchGuard towers rose into the sky from every building. Lexus stood and sidled into the isle to try and get off the bus, and the large Hispanic man who talked to him earlier checked him hard in the back, making him stumble into the pale, tattooed bald man in front of him. He mumbled apologies as he backed off as the large man turned and stared him down. Shit, he was scary. He backed up quickly, forgetting that he wasn't at the back of the line and accidentally running back into the first man, who gave a deep, whole body, rumbling laugh. That man was easily amused, he thought. And so terrifying. Lexus was starting to realize he would never make it, but he retained hope. There was strength in denial. All he needed to do was wait for his lawyer to call next week.

The men were all shuffled off the bus and inside, heavy gates closing behind them every step of the way. A large buzzer scraped his eardrums as they were let into the building out of the scorching sun, but it was no reprieve from the heat. The air was just as hot, just circulating with large, humming fans. They were lined up, and a guard with a German Shepard passed by them. Lexus froze, not being particularly afraid of dogs, but a false alarm would be the thing to take him down today. His knees were weak as the dog paused on him, sniffing his legs longer than he had sniffed at the others. Then he left, and they were led one by one single file into a private room. Lexus sighed, shifting on his feet as he waited his turn. These shoes weren't comfortable In the slightest. But he preferred his own rather than the clothes he would receive shortly.

Finally, he stepped into the room and the door slammed shut with a loud, grating buzz. He flinched and looked around. Lexus found himself in a concrete floored room with two male guards. Three of four of the walls were bare and there were no chairs or tables here. One wall had a ring bolted in the concrete where a person could be temporarily restrained, but that was that. The wall to his left was covered in what he assumed was a one-way mirror. A camera with a red blinking light hung from the ceiling in the corner. One male guard held a box against his waist, inside of which looked like a manila file.

Upon seeing Lexus, they openly laughed and shook their heads, shooting glances at one another. Lexus turned red, only imagining what their thoughts were. "Strip" was their only command. He sighed. He figured this was what would happen and was already red down his neck and back from the anticipation. Lexus pulled off his coat and tie, unbuttoned his shirt and belt, and dropped all of his clothing in a heap on the floor. He stood before the officers, hands cupped over his groin, clenched butt reflected in the mirror. He sighed, looking away from them, feeling hot and exposed. He expected them to move or say something. But a moment of awkward silence goes by before the taller bearded officer who wasn't holding the box was suddenly in his face.

"Did your mama raise a slob, pretty boy? Fold your goddamn clothes, I ain't gonna do it for you!" He was a head taller than him and towered over him as his eardrums throbbed from the shouting.

Lexus jumped, and tears filled his eyes. He couldn't fold his clothes and protect his decency. And the mirror behind him exposed every inch of his puckered hole and hanging scrotum. He quickly grabbed his shirt by the shoulders and folded it as quickly as he could, as well as the pants and jacket. He rolled up his belt and his tie before finally able to straighten again, holding the haphazard but folded pile, shoes on top. The second guard held out the box in which he placed his clothing.

"Your mama would be ashamed." The guard said, but shoved Lexus against the mirrored wall. He grunted as the glass remained immovable behind him, and it was freezing to the touch. "Hands on your fuckin head, boy." He yelled. Lexus jumped to comply, leaving his mostly limp dick and balls dangling between his legs. He wound his fingers on top of his head, looking anywhere but at the guards to whom he was now completely exposed.

"Eyes on me, boy. Now, were doing a cavity search. Spread your legs and let is get this done quick. Now, normally, I tell people to relax and just get it over with, but you might want to take this to heart and get well and good used to it."

Lexus looked up at the ceiling, dragging in a rattling breath. His eyes became wet, his comment being his worst fear in here. Tears dripped down his cheeks and off of his chin in a steady wave. "Yes Sir." He whispered. He knew exactly what they were insinuating. And it was hard to accept. But they were probably right. He doubted he would last the day.

The officer stepped forward and started with the top. He grabbed him by the nostrils, pulling his head up to get a good look before shining a flashlight through the thin skin. His nose lit up when they did, glowing yellow and red. He did the same to each ear and made him open his mouth wide. He pushed two gloved fingers into his open mouth, swirling in his cheeks, behind his teeth and under his tongue. "That's a good boy." He said in a condescending tone when Lexus kept his mouth wide open for the search despite gagging a bit as the fingers prodded the back of his tongue. "You just might make out pretty well here, boy." He said, putting emphasis on the last word. He withdrew his fingers and gave him a 'good job' slap on his face, making him grimace as his own slick saliva smeared on his cheek.

He moved on, running his hands down the man's sides. This was what all but guaranteed him a place under a better man's boot; he's always had a soft, feminine body. Where the average guy was wider in the shoulders, Lexus was wider in the hips. His shoulders were narrow for being a guy, and his ass was pert and soft. Lexus was red with shame as the officer chuckled back at his fellow, who was witness to the cavity search. Lexus was pretty sure all of this wasn't quite how it should go, but the other guard did absolutely nothing to help. He just held the box, watching, almost seeming amused.

The first guard crouched down in front of Lexus, clicking his flashlight on and shining it through his scrotum and limp shaft. Well, mostly limp. Lexus convinced himself it was just biology, the humiliation of the situation making his blood pump everywhere, but his cock had grown to 3 or 4 inches in length. The guard wasn't about to let that little fact slip past him either. "Well lookie here. Little Lexi has got a bit of a hardon. Does humiliation turn you on, Lexi?"

"L-Lexus.. My name is Lexus." He said automatically, swallowing heavily as he continued to stare at the ceiling. But his attention was brought down immediately as the guard stood with his cock still in his grip and began to pinch the center of the shaft hard between his thumb and forefinger, digging his nail into the skin. "Ah! Ow Ow! Stop!" he cried, jerking back against the mirror and breaking his posture. He grabbed the guard by the hand, attempting to free his cock.

What happened next was so fast that Lexus couldn't really register until after he was on his knees cowering against the mirror. The guard who had been so docile and observant grabbed a night stick from his belt as the first guard stepped back swiftly. His hands were still shieling his cock, so the nightstick aimed at his torso collided with his forearms. Still, it hurt like hell and he doubled over, and received another strike across the back. "F-fuck!" he shouted, his knees colliding with the concrete floor.

Guard #1 stepped back towards him, and he jolted. "I read your file, boy. I know your fuckin name. I was gonna let it go as a harmless tease, but I will now make it a point to personally escorting you to your cell and will be sure to introduce you properly to all of your mates." He gave a cynical grin. "Now stand, boy, and put your hands back on your head where they god damn belong."

Lexus was almost sobbing now. His penis ached and had shrunk a bit from the ordeal but not fully deflated. He raised his sore, reddened arms above his head and stood up straight. The guard approached him again and grabbed him by the cock, squeezing as he did before just out of spite. "Just checking for hard objects you may have stored in your urethra, you understand." He said looking him in the eye.

Lexus watched him, the slight grin on the side of his lips. His knees buckled slightly from the pain, but his hands remained clamped where they were on top of his head. His teeth clenched, he groaned, his breath quickening until he was released. "Good boy, Lexi." He said with a triumphant scowl.

Lexus was told to turn and bend over, placing his hands on his butt cheeks and spreading them. He was utterly exposed now, and he heard a snap and a squelch behind him. A cold, wet gloved finger pressed against his tight puckered hole and pushed hard until it was imbedded to the first knuckle. It burned, and he felt so very violated. He expected him to remove it as soon as he felt that his ass was indeed empty of contraband, but instead he swirled his index finger around, giving Lexus a nice stretch. He felt blood flow into his cock, bringing it back to the hardness it was when he started this ordeal. He groaned in discomfort and humiliation, and only then did the guard yank his finger free from his hole and yank the glove off with a snap. He threw the glove in on top of Lexus' belongings and they closed the lid. "Well boy, it seems you are clean. You may stand. Next room is a shower. Don't drop the soap. Or do, whatever seems to tickle your prick. You will get your clothes after you're clean."

Lexus straightened in a hurry, avoiding eye contact with either of the men. His butt still had a funny feeling to it as he rushed into the next room where it was just a single showerhead. There were no knobs, but the shower turned on automatically as he stepped under it. It was freezing cold and took his breath when it hit his skin. His teeth chattered as the water slowly warmed but never did get hot. That was ok, he welcomed its chilling affects as his member softened and shriveled. He was absolutely degraded. He moved his hand to scrub at his asshole, but he couldn't bring himself to touch it and feel as it was going to be violated again. He couldn't help but let the tears run in the stream of water.

It cut off, he presumed after a set time, and a guard waited around the corner with a towel. He was able to dry off, and was provided with a white t-shirt, white underwear, socks, slip-on shoes, and blue pants. He dressed quickly and was handed a spare set of clothing and ushered into the lineup by the other men from the bus. They were still waiting for the Hispanic man who appeared about 6 or 7 minutes later. He looked on, confused. His own cavity search seemed to have taken longer.

"You will be split into two groups. Those who have opted for the cavity search will be taken straight to your cells." Guard #1 was speaking before he even came into view. Lexus panicked. Opted? That was optional!? "The rest of you will be led to the infirmary for an x-ray to ensure you don't have any goodies stored where the sun don't shine." He smiled at Lexus. "Let's go boy." He shouted, and the other men in line, including the Hispanic behind him burst out in laughter when they realized he'd taken so long because he 'opted' for the invasive cavity search. His mouth gaping, he almost tripped over himself as he broke the line and followed the guard through another few doors. They came into a huge space, the walls lined with barred cells. It was rowdy, as everyone was locked in and watched the effeminate man traipse down the walkway. He tried to stay center, act cool, but occasionally he stumbled against the rail. They walked all the way to the end, went up the staircase there, and they stopped three cells in. A man already laid in the cell, and he looked down his body at his new cellmate, but didn't move.

"Lexi." He said loudly, and inmates several cells down were heard laughing. At the sound, a few came to the bars to see what the excitement was about. From the other side of the block, Lexus saw a few arms lay over bars as they watched. "Lexi, meet Darian Grace. DC, meet Lexi." He unlocked the cell and slid the bar aside. Giving Lexus a push on his back. "Go on, Lexi. Introduce yourself." He said, standing in the doorway of his new cell.

Lexus turned bright red, glancing over his shoulder at the guard who violated him earlier. He knew what the man in the uniform wanted. He wanted Lexus to introduce himself as Lexi. He remembered the man pinching his shaft when he corrected him on his name and swallowed a pool of saliva in his mouth. "Nice to m-meet you, Darian. I'm Lexi." He said, looking down at the floor.

Darian stood slowly, a vein twitching in his forehead. He was huge, passing 6'5, dwarfing Lexus at 5'5". The guard laughed, closed the door, and whistled as he practically skipped away. Lexus leaned back against the wall, staring down at this mans arms, each which had a full sleeve that stopped at his shoulders. Lexus commented to himself, far back in his mind, that this large man wasn't wearing a shirt. Any more of a conscious thought and he feared this man may be insulted by it.

"My name is DC. But YOU will call me Boss. Got it, Lexi" he scowled down at him, putting extra emphasis on the feminine twist in his new nickname.

"Y-yes Boss." He said, looking up at the large man. DC relaxed, and stepped back, allowing Lexi—Lexus... Dammit, it was in his head... pass by him towards the bunk. He saw DCs items on the bottom, and so reached up, standing on his toes to put the pile of clothing onto the top bunk. It was then that he felt a large body against him, pushing him into the corner of the bunk. He jumped in surprise and tried to turn or move out of DCs way, but a large arm wrapped tightly around his torso, stopping him from moving. Lexus froze.

"Nah, boy. You'll be sleeping down here tonight." He said, his hot breath heavy on Lexus' ear, nodding to the bottom bunk.

"But... Your things are down there. I wouldn't want to take the bottom bunk if you p-prefer it." He said. Dammit, he almost got through it without stuttering. He tried clearing his throat, which felt thick with fear and phlegm. "...B-boss..."

"Yea, boy. My things are down there. And I like to sleep with my things." He grabbed Lexus' extra set of clothing and threw it down on the bottom bunk. Just then, a large buzzer echoed through the block, and the cells clanged open. DC released Lexus, and turned towards the opening. "I'll give you two choices, boy. You can take the top bunk..." he registered the look of surprise on Lexus's face, and flashed a grin. His grey eyes twinkled with amusement, crinkling at the corners as he smiled. "And you can take your first day in the mess hall alone. A soft curvy boy like you? You might just have a few people itching to kick the shit out of you just cause its fun. And I don't know if you noticed, but the guards aren't on your side. They aren't going to help you."

LittleKay
LittleKay
307 Followers