Becoming His Slave Girl Ch. 02

Story Info
Master teaches her to receive and then to please him.
5.5k words
3.93
25.2k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/02/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lockit
Lockit
30 Followers

"Now you are fully mine."

"Master I was always yours."

"Ahhh yes, your heart was always mine. But you became mine fully when your body became mine. Although I controlled you, I hadn't possessed you and now I have. A body is easy to control, but the mind is a powerful and independent thing. No one has complete control over anyone, but when someone allows you the control of their mind, by a willful choice and then act upon that decision, it's amazing. That was what was most important to me and that is what proved to me that you were the one for me. You served me well and learned all I wanted you to learn. Now you see that your service has brought us to this evening and this blending of our bodies."

He gently stroked my ass as we talked and I found myself distracted. He had awakened that part of me that I had shut down and I was now alive both physically and emotionally.

"You changed your focus from self to me and you did so well that it was hard not to move to this sooner. Yet, I wanted you to know you could temper your physical needs and overcome them to the degree of being in control of them. Now I wish to teach you to completely let go with me and to be free to be a hungry little beast when I want my beast feasting. You have mastered everything I have asked you to master and yet now I wish to guide you into learning to receive from me and serve me physically." Master kissed me gently and continued to stroke my ass tenderly, building a heat within me.

"Yes, I want your focus on serving me physically, but I also want you to be able to take from me. That is how your beast truly comes to life. I want you hungry just for me and what I want from you, but I enjoy the fire that comes from the hungry beast you can also be. Before I took and let you serve me, I had to let you see that I want more, always more and I wanted you to see that there are times when I want you to be able to take and not just give."

I nodded my head, understanding now why he hadn't had me serve him sexually and why he had tended to my sexual want and need. I was so used to serving him and focusing on him that I sometimes forgot about myself. It wasn't a conflict of emotions or anything else I could think of, but a learning that I was important and wasn't going to be ignored and was going to be fulfilled. I sometimes had a hard time with knowing how to blend things. I was to serve and please and that was all I focused on. Now I was being given permission to allow my physical hungers to manifest and to act upon them. Not only that, but I was being shown how to receive his loving touch.

I was good at giving, but receiving was something I was uncomfortable with. I didn't know how to let go and be free to accept pleasure. So focused on pleasing, I wasn't pleased unless I was serving master in some way and to lay back and not be allowed to do anything to please him distracted me and had me off balance. Now, I knew I wouldn't struggle with that.

Master had freed me and showed me that it wasn't a wrong thing to receive pleasure without a focus of pleasing him. Not that he didn't want me to please him, for I was pleasing him when I was able to put everything out of my mind and accept the pleasure he wanted to bring me. I was in a sense robbing him of pleasure when I didn't accept his sensual ministrations to my body and kept my mind focused on other things. He freed me of the need to be so pleasing that I wouldn't think of my own pleasure unless I was pleasing him. I was able to enjoy his touch without the constant thought of his pleasure coming first and now realized how self focused that could be!

I needed to be pleasing and therefore my thoughts were selfish. When master wanted nothing more than for me to be thrilled and know him in that way, I had thought of my own need to gratify him and because I was thinking so much, my body was less likely to simply be all that it was and all it could be when hungry for sensual delights! I had found security and self worth in pleasing and without being so; it was as if my worth was less. I was pleasing for approval, which isn't a bad thing, but it could be taken to bad places.

Master was teaching me a great deal about myself and I never would have thought of some of the subtle things I might have thought or felt that could play out in a relationship or in life. Insecurity I hadn't realized I had, was searched out and found and now would be dealt with. Insecurity was a form of selfishness as it was always focused on self.

As I lay there thinking, I realized what I was doing and came back to the moment finding master watching my expressions change with my thoughts, knowing I was finding my way. Yet he had had enough of all this and was growing hard against my leg. A shock like lightening flashed through my body from my pelvis area up and I moved closer to him.

My ear tingled as master moved his lips close and whispered. "You will now serve me." I smiled and turned to him waiting to see what he would do or want next, a wild hunger building within me.

I knelt in front of master as he sat on the bed, licking and tasting his cock for the first time. I looked up to see if his expression would tell me if he was enjoying what I was doing and then closed my eyes and plunged down upon his cock, taking all of him into my mouth. His gasp let me know what I couldn't see in his expression and with his eyes closed. Up and down his cock I moved my mouth and tongue, until he took control and shoved himself in and out of my now very wet mouth.

In and out he went, pleasuring himself with me, making me wet at the thought, the taste and all that was happening! This was all I had waited and hungered for all along and now that it was happening, I was turned on by just the fact that it was happening!

He took my mouth in a way that let me know it was being taken and not what I was simply giving. He was in charge. He was in control and I was just a vessel for his pleasure! The taste of him and his pre-cum filled my mouth and when his cock would leave my mouth to plunge in again, I could feel it gummy and sticky and clinging to my mouth. Knowing he was taking his pleasure thrilled me and made me want to continue forever! Soon he wasn't leaving my mouth at all and was pushing in, while holding my head with his fingers wrapped in my hair, guiding my head and slamming into me with a great deal of force. I had no control of what was happening and knew I was being used for his pleasure. When he came hard and shot his cum, there was no need to consider swallowing, for it shot right down my throat. It was almost an emotional cum for me as I gently swallowed and sucked him clean of his cum.

Master had me go and get a glass washbasin filled with very warm water and a soft cloth to clean him. I smiled as I tended to him upon his orders and knew that life had become all I could want it to be! I wore his permanent collar and would be his slave for life and I was in his bedroom giving and taking all two people could share. It was an emotional rush, just as everything we were doing was!

After I had returned from the bathroom and cleaning the washbasin, I moved onto the bed next to master and we cuddled. His words of love for me and remembering the sounds we had made while pleasing one another, along with my mind returning to the moment, had my body in a place of constant horny. I felt like I vibrated in need.

Master moved away from me and opened a drawer in the nightstand and pulled out a bottle of baby oil gel and handed it to me. "Make me hard again girl! I want more of you."

"Yes master." I said with a smile, with a new flame licking at my insides causing my clit to spasm. I opened the cap and poured a large amount into my hand and held it there to warm it a bit. Putting the bottle behind me, I turned to master and reached for his softened cock. Slowly I let some of the oil gel pour over his cock and then engulfed it within my hand gushing with gel and gently pumped his cock with my hand. He quickly started hardening and as he grew, he reached for my hair and grabbed hold of a good amount, winding his fingers within it for a good grip. He pulled my hair as his cock got even harder. "You are mine and for my use!"

"Yes master!"

"You're my little slut and I will use you as I see fit!"

I smiled with a 'yes master'.

With that he pushed himself upward and my hand fell off his cock and he flipped me over onto my stomach faster than I could realize exactly what he was doing. He shoved his cock inside my butt, making me cry out. He ignored my instantaneous response and without stopping, pumped his large cock into my ass. The initial shock and slight pain from his brutal entrance to an area I had rarely known and in-which I had never had someone enter me so quickly and without preparation, turned to a gasp provoking pleasure.

My beast; his beast came alive in that moment and as he reached below to pull me to my knees, continuing to thrust deep into my ass, his growl of pleasure was met with my own. I was beast and hungry for his assault upon my ass, not even taking into consideration that no one had ever taken me in this way. The gentle fumbling of others was gone and I was shown what a man could create when he took what belonged to him! I belonged to master heart, soul, body and ass!

I had never been fucked in such a way and my animalistic grunts, my lifting against him and pushing back; were all a cry for more. Master was brutal, taking me furiously hard and fast and I loved every moment of it! I no longer concerned myself with how I sounded or how I looked, for I was his pleasure beast and he was full beast with me!

Having had two cum's already, master took longer this time and he continued to take my ass, pumping harder and harder, straining for that next cum. My cum's were many as he took me and I spasmed against him and around his throbbing cock, making him grunt even louder and pump even harder. Finally with a burst of energy he shoved into me hard a few times, grunted and cried out aloud, spilling his hot seed within my throbbing ass.

Again I had cleaned master's hands and cock with the warm water and a new soft cloth and then went to clean myself. He then ordered me to go to the kitchen and prepare a plate of finger foods and bring some chilled wine for us to refresh ourselves with.

In the kitchen I sliced two different kinds of cheese, cut up some sliced ham and placed them with radishes, carrots, crackers and grapes on a large serving plate. I got out a serving tray and placed the plate there and then got a bottle of wine, opened it and put it with two glasses on the tray. When I returned to the room, master was in his chair, so I placed the serving tray on the table next to him, as he smiled a welcome and asked me to pour the wine. I poured master a glass and held it out to him and he took the glass, nodding at my pillow that lay in front of his chair.

I moved to the pillow and slowly lowered myself as he had taught me to do and knelt in front of him. My legs were bent and my buttocks rested upon my legs, my hands open and palm-down upon my thighs with my head lowered, just as he had taught me to do. It was his favorite position for a kneel. He sipped his wine and sat watching me kneeling there with no movement.

"Look at me girl."

My head rose and I looked at my beloved master. He moved forward and brought his wine glass to my lips so that I could sip. After I had taken a small sip he moved back into the seat and put the glass on the tray. He reached for a cracker and put some cheese on it and ate it as I watched him enjoy it. Before the last bite, he moved it to my lips and gave the bite to me. As I happily munched on the tidbit, he prepared more for himself. Each thing he prepared for himself, he gave me the last bite. He sipped his wine and then would allow me a small sip.

I had often fed master during an evening of movie watching, but he had never fed me. I found the experience very enjoyable. It was as if I was dependent upon whatever he granted me. I didn't see it as he was serving me, but more as he was allowing me to partake from his table and it would be my only substance. It was all a matter of how I viewed things and I had learned to think as I did. Looking to master for my needs to be met was almost oxymoronic in a sense, because I was a self sustaining woman of the world, but at home and here with master, I was dependant upon him and his leading. That was just the way it was with us.

I didn't eat unless he told me to eat. I didn't shower until I showered upon his orders. I was not robotic, but I was his to do with as he pleased and in his time and this was established early on. Now it was automatic most of the time, with an occasional rebuttal or rebellion from me. I was a person with a personality and attitude, but I had willingly chosen to live this way and it was with pleasure that I did so. So my rebellions and rebuttals were seldom an issue.

When we had finished eating and I returned things to the kitchen and put the left over's away, I kept thinking of how things had changed on this night I would never forget. My ass was a little sore, but even with the soreness as a reminder, I was finding myself still horny for more simply because I was sore! I hadn't had enough and a fire still raged within me that made me both wish to keep it flaming and to be extinguished at the same time. I was tempted to touch my nipples and my clit, when my arm brushed across my nipple, but rejected the impulse immediately. I knew master would be very unhappy with me if I did that and yet my body was so turned on and in such need that I couldn't help but think it.

I returned to find master had dimmed the lights and there were only the candles burning. A couple had burned out, but there were still many spread around the room, flickering and creating a very romantic atmosphere. The music still softly played, adding to the ambiance of the room. Master sat in his chair and told me to go and lay on the bed. I did so and waited for him as he slowly rose from his chair and went to the other side of the bed; the side of the bed that I could not see when I came into the room. He bent and brought up a basket filled with different items used for sexual pleasure.

"Close your eyes girl!" His voice was almost a bark. Instantly my eyes closed and I laid there listening to him move things in the basket. Soon he was on the bed next to me and was slipping a blindfold over my eyes. "Turn over!"

Quickly I rotated my body and lay on my stomach, not knowing what to expect and trying not to think about it. His hand came down fast and hard on my right buttock and then my left as he repeatedly spanked my ass. I wasn't bound and I wiggled and tried to move away with a strong sting and would catch myself and tried to remain still and ready for the next blow to my now tender skin.

As master continued to spank my ass, he didn't say anything and soon I was becoming accustomed to the pain. I could feel my clit spasm and my pussy becoming wet. His hard hand hitting my ass was becoming far more than a spanking as my body turned from pain to sexual excitement and need. Tears had fallen from my eyes and dried upon my face as he continued to spank me and electrify me. I soon found myself writhing upon the bed, wanting far more.

Before I knew he had stopped, his finger was in my pussy pumping hard and I could hear my wetness as he slammed first one finger and then two into my hot and now throbbing vagina. I could feel master reaching for something in the basket and though I couldn't see it, with his teeth he flipped a switch and I heard the sound of a vibrator. Soon that vibrator was held against my anus as he continued to pump his fingers into my pussy. It was an unbelievable feeling against my sore ass and turned me on even more. I couldn't help gasping, raising my ass for more and trying to move on his fingers at the same time. I wanted it all and my sexual greed was rising up; the beastly part of me coming very alive within me.

And then he stopped! I was suspended in this place of torment in my need and all I wanted was for him to continue! Moaning and throbbing, I lay there trying to absorb the fact that he had stopped and my body craved more of him and his touch. Master laughed and then started in again. This time holding the vibrator against me as he was, but reaching under me enough to move his finger against my clit. Tears left my eyes as I yearned for more and wanted to cum. He was driving me insane with lust and the need for fulfillment and in a fleeting moment of conscious thought, I wondered if he wanted me to demand as beast, to feast, but was afraid to go there.

His touch wouldn't allow for me to continue to think anything and I elaborately responded to what he was doing, becoming louder with every sound that escaped me. Just as I was about to release myself from holding back anything and felt I was going to cum, he stopped again and I cried out in pain. Again he laughed and came to sit by my head, leaving me throbbing beside him and very frustrated. I wanted to look at him, but couldn't because of the blindfold. I knew he was enjoying my torment and tried to settle myself, but my hunger was extremely overpowering.

"My little slut wants more doesn't she?"

"Yes master... I can't help it... you... oh!"

He laughed and reached down and patted my head. "My little beast is hungry. I like her hungry. I think I will let her be hungry for a while."

I nodded my head the best I could, laying against the pillow, trying to take in what he meant and what that meant to me. I didn't want to resist his will, yet I was so caught in lust that I couldn't help wanting to beg him to give me more! "Your beast is very hungry master. She has never been this hungry!"

His chuckle let me know he was going to continue my torment and my hinting wasn't going to change a damn thing! I almost wanted to laugh myself, except that I was truly in pain! Master flipped the vibrator on and sat there doing nothing, adding to my torment. I knew the only way to get through the moment, was to shut down, but how could I do that if he were going to torment me like he was? I was going to have to find a way through this and it was going to be all his way, for I had control over nothing, not even myself at the moment!

"Poor baby... so hungry and needy." I could picture him smiling beside me and wanted to kick something! It wasn't fair and yet at the same time, I knew that this was the torment I knew nothing about previously and what I unconsciously craved all my life. I decided in that moment to settle in and stop trying to control where things went and how. Again I had caught myself trying to do things I knew I shouldn't and had ended with the same result as the other times. I smiled and laid there listening to the vibrator and tried to focus on hearing master breath.

I must have relaxed and master saw it because he laughed again and shut the vibrator off. "So you think you have it all figured out eh?"

This time I did laugh. He knew me so very well and had a damn answer to everything! That was what I loved most about him besides his being who he was. He knew me and saw me and he knew so much about life and all things. I found him to be a constant source of information and knowledge and at the same time, a continual challenge in regards to me and my growth and in meeting him mentally and now physically! His knowledge of me gave him a power over me and enabled him to play with my mind and emotions and now my body. This walk with master was proving to be as stimulating as it was from the first date, until this very moment.

Master had joined me in laughter and as he laughed he slid down the bed to lie beside me. He started rubbing my spanked-red ass and moved his fingers near area's I really wanted to be touched in. As soon as he touched me, what had dimmed a bit, flared up within me and blazed to life! His touch instantly brought me back from that place and my mind and body snapped in an instant to that lust filled place of beastly need.

Lockit
Lockit
30 Followers
12