Becoming His Slave Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I would like a shower!"

"What?" It slipped out before I could stop it. I was so shocked, I didn't think before I responded!

He smacked my ass hard and laughed as he moved off the bed. "Remove the blindfold girl and join me." With that I heard him moving away from the bed and ripped off the blindfold to watch him walking away from me and towards the bathroom. My body ached with need and although I was trying hard not to anticipate what he was doing or what he would do, my body had anticipated it all! His walking away did nothing to slow the hunger in me and my body continued to throb in want, as I slowly moved off the bed and walked to the bathroom.

He was in the shower enjoying the hot water when I joined him. As I stepped in, he handed me a cloth and a bar of soap. I didn't have to think hard to know what he intended for me to do! I lathered the soap in the cloth and used water to add to the suds. When I had it just the way I wanted it to be, I started washing master from his neck down, adding more soap to the cloth as I proceeded down his body. I didn't wash his cock, thinking I would do his backside and then move to his cock after that, in hopes that I could entice him and that fat cock into more. My body was still aflame with desire and I couldn't stop it.

I washed his backside and then moved around to his front again. Lathering up the washcloth and smiling at him, I held his gaze with my own and moved the cloth to his cock. I smothered his cock with the sudsy cloth and started to gently move it against him, cleaning him, but also trying to turn him on. His cock did get hard, but he wouldn't let me continue. He stopped my hand with his own and took the cloth from me.

He turned and rinsed the cloth out and then used the soap to create suds. Soon he was lathering up my body and cleaning me just as I had done to him. When he finally finished, he rinsed my body and pulled me to him to kiss me. His finger found its way to my pussy and as he fingered me, my eyes closed and I thought he would finally appease my need. He almost made me climax, but stopped and started playing with my clitoris. Again he almost brought me to a climax and this time he moved away from me, shut off the water and pulled the curtain open. I wanted to cry and yet laughter bubbled up inside me, that I didn't let out, because this too was more torment for me to withstand and all part of his little game.

Master reached for a towel and handed it me so that I could dry him and when I was finished he moved out of the bathtub and walked out of the room, leaving me to dry myself and join him. As I dried myself and moved the towel over my breast, I closed my eyes because my need was so great and my nipples were so sensitive that it only made me want more. I quickly left them and dried the rest of my body until I got to my pussy and again had to temper myself. I was tormented with pure and blatant sexual need!

When I finished and walked to the bedroom, I looked at the bed with master laying there nude and thought how wonderful he looked there. That is until I noticed what he was doing! To my amazement, he was fast asleep! My mouth dropped open and I stopped where I stood and let what was happening sink in. There was absolutely no way I was going to be able to stop the blaze within me and my need for fulfillment would go ignored!

I went and lay next to master on the bed and watched him as he slept. My body throbbed in lust and I tried not to think, but in my licentious state, it was hard not to wonder if master had intentionally left me in this place.

Master wasn't in bed beside me when I awoke. I had lain in the bed for at least two hours, throbbing and unable to turn my body off so that I could sleep. At the thought of it all, my body flared to life and once again, the ache started building in me. I went and found master in the kitchen cooking a light breakfast.

All day long, master touched me and teased me with his touch and with words, keeping me in a continuous state of arousal. I could think of nothing but master's touch and my need. Any time I tried to get him to do more than just tease me, he would laugh and say something to the effect that that wasn't going to happen. I tried joking about it, talking to him about it and begging; to no avail. I was going to be sweetly tormented until he felt it was time to release me. I think just the thought of what he was doing kept my body from shutting down and going to that 'I don't care place'! I could no more control my body and its need than I could control master in convincing him I needed him to put me out of my misery!

Finally he told me to get my nightly routine started and I thought that he would finally give me what my body so needed. I was finished with everything and waiting in a kneel in front of his chair, just as I did every other night. Master sat there and talked with me for a while and then told me to join him on the bed. Hungrily, I quickly moved to the bed and moved in next to him.

"I want a blow job."

I very quickly smiled and moved to position myself above him saying a happy 'yes sir'. My heart raced and my body quickened, knowing that finally what I needed was about to happen! I licked, I sucked, I twisted my tongue around his cock head and down and around, to end up at his head again, where I would plunge down very quickly, taking all of him in and then sucking and moving up and down his shaft of pleasure. His pre-cum was a joy to taste and swallow and I could tell he was enjoying every moment of my loving his cock! With a change in breath, I knew he was close to a climax and happily sucked at him and then continued taking him in deeper and moving up and down his cock.

I wanted his cum and I knew that he had many cum's worth in him, so I wasn't worried about my own pleasure. I knew that I could give him a cum and then he would recharge and his cock would be ready. Now that I was so close to getting what I wanted, I didn't mind the sexual torment my body had lived with for all these long hours. I could afford to be patient now that I knew my own pleasure was so close at hand.

Soon master was filling my mouth with his sweet cum juice and I was smiling as I swallowed it down, proud that I could please him so well. My eyes took his pleasure in and I watched as his body calmed and he grew soft in my egger mouth. When I was finished and excited to move on, I moved up his body and lay beside him, wrapping my arms around his waist. We laid there for a long time in silence. Him satisfied and me bound within my lust, throbbing and needy for his touch and my own satisfaction. I stroked his stomach and chest, trying to be patient until I noticed a change in his breathing.

I moved up and leaned on my elbow and peered in the semi-dark to see his face. He was asleep! Again, I would know the torture of lying next to my beloved master, throbbing in sexual pain, while he slept satisfied and contentedly.

Before I fell asleep, I realized that once again I was contemplating what he would do and projecting in anticipation and he was again reminding me of my place. This lesson was going to be a difficult one, but I would surely learn it in time. In fact, I knew I better learn it quickly or these nights of torture might continue! But still, even if I learned my lesson, there was one major factor I needed to understand and deal with. I was his. I belonged to him and it was his will, his desire, his pleasure that was paramount and my will, desire and pleasure would be in satisfying him!

12