Becoming His Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
The fun continues now with Sabrina and Steve joining in.
9.3k words
4.68
48.4k
54

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,367 Followers

"Well good morning!" Jimmy's voice was still sleepy as I slurped and sucked his cock to life. "Someone is off to an early start!" I moaned my agreement around his fat head making sure to not miss a beat. "Seems you are trying to live up to the name slut," I moaned in agreement again as he continued, "today we'll work on a wardrobe to match, now slide that ass up here."

I did as he said, moving my butt and lower body toward his face. At first, I wondered if he would 69 me, but I soon realized that wasn't what he had in mind. His left hand quickly slipped between my thighs, pushing on them so I'd spread them apart.

"Wet too huh?" I groaned as his fingers slid between my folds.

I tried to focus on his cock and taking it as deep into my mouth as I could while he teased my pussy with his fingers. It didn't take long for me to figure out what he was doing, and I knew my focus would be tested. Jimmy pushed one, then two fingers inside my pussy, twisting and turning them inside me before using them to rub my juice around my asshole. He did this several more times before focusing solely on my ass. Using one finger at first, Jimmy started to slowly slip it inside me. Now my focus was split between trying to relax my ass while making him cum with my mouth. I could feel my eyes rolling into the back of my head as his finger started to fuck my ass, groaning loudly around his cock, I arched my back to allow him all the access he needed.

"Greedy slut!" He laughed from behind me. "You'll need to get loosened up more before I take that ass as my own!" I groaned loudly at the idea of having his beast of a cock in my ass!

"Ohhhhh fuck!" I groaned as a second finger slid into my ass.

His free hand clamped my hair as his two fingers buried in my ass. Jimmy then fucked my mouth and ass at the same time as quickly and hard as he could. Drool ran down my chin as I braced myself with both arms as he fucked me. My salvation wasn't far off, as I soon felt his cock swell. He pushed his cock as far into my mouth and throat as he could while pushing his fingers as deep into my ass as possible. I let out a muffled groan just before his cock erupted in my mouth. Pulling back slightly, his cock surged forward again before he pumped more cum into me while twisting his fingers in my ass. I struggled to keep sane while he did what he wanted to my body. With his cock finally going soft, he let his fingers slide from my ass, giving it a loud smack after.

"Coffee, shower and breakfast," he said sliding off the bed leaving me to recover, "then we go shopping."

It was at that point that I'd realized the bag I'd brought with clothing to wear had spent the night in the back of my car. It seems I would be making the walk of shame again, and head out mid morning wearing my heels, skirt, blouse and stockings. It certainly fit my current state though. I chuckled to myself, heading out to the kitchen to get coffee going. Unlike last week, I was much less concerned about having something covering my body. A couple hours later we were heading out, just as I expected I was dressed in what I'd worn the night before with the exception of my lingerie which remained behind. I was amazed how much the 1/4 cup bra had kept my boobs from moving as I walked! The folks heading to church didn't seem all that impressed by my jiggling chest and 5" heels. Once in Jimmy's truck I felt a bit safer, at least I was away from disapproving stares at that point.

"So, you enjoyed Sabrina last night huh?" Jimmy asked as he pulled out of the parking lot.

"I never would have expected," I said as I felt my body react to my thoughts of last night, "that I'd do it so willingly."

"She enjoyed you too." I felt my face flush at his words. "I'll send her your address and phone number," he continued making a statement rather than asking permission, "I know she'll want to come visit you next week."

"I'm glad she likes me." I replied truly unsure of what to say.

A few minutes later we pulled into a parking lot of a windowless building. I immediately knew where we were even though I'd never been inside the building. It was the local adult toy store! Jimmy was already out of his truck while I sat dumbfounded, this is where he was taking me shopping? Then I realized traditional stores don't sell 1/4 cup bras. Letting me out of the truck, Jimmy unbuttoned the button between my breasts leaving me feeling even more exposed than I was already! While I'd been looked at like I was some kind of hooker as we walked past the church I was definitely feeling like some kind of a hooker as Jimmy led me into the store!

"Just relax," he finally said reassuringly, "I won't let any of these guys take advantage of you!"

I didn't feel incredibly better about his words, but I did trust him. Jimmy led me to the, well let's call it the lingerie section of the store, picking a number of items barely checking the sizes as he did. I took a look at them as I followed closely behind, most outfits were mesh, or sheer, many were cupless or had small cups, while a large majority had either G-string bottoms or crotchless ones. I shouldn't have been shocked, and probably wasn't but I did flush in embarrassment at what he picked up. In a few minutes he was heading to the counter where a very large man waited with a big smile on his face.

"Hey Buddy!" Jimmy called out extending his hand to the man behind the counter.

"What's going on Jimbo?" He replied while his eyes slowly roamed my body.

"Just picking up some items," Jimmy responded happily stepping out of the way to keep the clerk's view unobstructed, "do you have that bag for me?"

"It's right here!" the clerk said lifting a large plain brown bag and putting it on the counter.

"Want to ring up this other stuff?" Jimmy asked.

"Yup," he replied, his eyes lingering over my chest, "just give me a minute."

With each item he scanned, he looked at the package with a picture of the outfit on the front, and obviously pictured me in it. While, in my current state, that may have been enticing, the fact was the clerk was barely 3 inches taller than me and close to 300 pounds! I was positive he had not seen the lower half of his body in years based on the size of his stomach. Jimmy must have sensed my thoughts as his hand soon squeezed my ass lifting my heels off the floor. He turned to partially block the clerk's view, but based on the fact the clerk's eyes got wider, I was sure he saw Jimmy cupping and squeezing my left tit.

"One day," Jimmy whispered in my ear, "you'll be so enslaved by my cock, you won't think twice about

taking the fat man's cock in your mouth!"

I was shocked and disgusted by his words. Sabrina I could see, she was incredibly attractive and knew her way around a pussy. Even Steve would be an option, he was cute and kind. But the "fat man" as Jimmy called him? I just couldn't see it happening.

"I can see your disbelief," Jimmy said pinching my nipple firmly between his index finger and thumb, "but it will happen, and you'll fucking love it!"

I was lost in thought the entire ride back to his place. I just could not fathom how I would get to the point he was saying I would be in. It just didn't make sense to me. Sure, I was horny, beyond horny, and I'd do just about anything to ride his cock or feel it pounding inside me, but would I do that? Could I? Before long I didn't have a second thought about it. We were back in Jimmy's apartment, I was naked and he was taking me anyway, any time, any how he wanted. The world disappeared and was replaced by my orbiting, sucking and being fucked by his beast of a cock! I was too busy screaming to be fucked like the slut I was to worry about who's cock I might suck in some distant day. Sunday morning, I woke Jimmy with a blowjob. This time he pulled me onto all fours and fucked me with two fingers buried in my ass. I felt very bit the slut he called me as he came inside me and all over my ass and back.

"I left you something to put on in the bathroom," He said rolling over onto his back before moving my head to clean off his cock, "just in case Steve makes it home before you are done."

"Thank you!" I replied between licks.

At least it would be better than covering myself with one arm, right? I curled up in his arms, falling asleep once I'd licked him clean, savoring my sore pussy and the taste of his cum in my mouth. He woke me after about an hour, telling me I should go shower as I'd have a busy week ahead of me. I wasn't sure what he meant but I agreed. Once in the bathroom I saw a yellow ruffled item on the shelf that had to be mine for after. Finding the conditioner, razors and other items right where they'd been the week before I took a long shower enjoying the hot water pouring over me. Finally, I stepped out of the shower, moisturized and tried desperately to fix my hair.

"Crap!" I hissed to myself.

The bag I'd packed was still in my car! So, for the third day in a row, I'd wear my black skirt and blouse on my way out. I gave my reflection an eye roll, I was getting used to the walk of shame! Deciding I'd done enough with my hair, and hearing Steve's voice outside of the bathroom, I picked up the yellow item Jimmy had left for me. Laughing to myself, I held the very short, very sheer yellow robe with ruffled edging up between myself and the mirror. I could still see my reflection, and the material was doubled at that point as it was still folded! Slipping the robe on, and realizing it barely crossed over my body in the front, I tied the thin pink ribbon sash at my waist. To call it a cover up would be a tremendous exaggeration. If anything, it barely limited the view of my body. Then I realized my level of caring had slipped considerably downward. Steve had already seen me practically naked; Sabrina had opened the door the other night and bedded me within less than an hour. Now she would be coming over sometime this week to bed me again! Moreover, I wanted her to come over! With the sash tied snuggly around my waist, and the robe pulled tightly around my body I walked out of the bathroom without a care in the world!

"Well hello there Alicia!" Steve said with a big smile as his eyes drank in my body, "Nice to see so much of you again!"

"I'm glad you enjoy my look," I said stopping to pretend to adjust my hair, "it is surprisingly warm for such a flimsy piece of clothing!"

"I'll take your word for it!" Steve replied with a chuckle.

I turned and walked to Jimmy's room still hearing the conversation behind me.

"Damn Dude," I heard Steve say, "her ass is magnificent!"

Slipping inside Jimmy's bedroom door a moment of inspiration hit. I quickly removed the robe, hanging it on my left index finger, then slipped as much of my body as I could on the other side of the door without letting all of it be seen. My left nipple pressed against the door as did the crease of my left hip.

"Baby," I said doing my best bimbo voice impersonation, "do you want me to leave this here for next time?"

"Nah," Jimmy replied with a smirk recognizing what I was doing, "I prefer to keep you naked!" With a dual handed squeeze of my ass Jimmy lifted my mouth to his. "I expect you to wear the stuff I bought you," he said as our kiss broke, "to work this week." I nodded kissing him again. "And there's another surprise in there too," He smirked teasing my ass with his index fingers, "you can start using that tonight."

Just as quickly as he'd come in and started touching me, Jimmy released me then left the bedroom, leaving me standing there naked and wanting more. I dressed in my stockings, heels, blouse and skirt from Friday, leaving the blouse unbuttoned just below my breasts as Jimmy had done it the day before.

"I really need to remember my bag next time," I whispered to myself, "the walk of shame is one thing, but this is ridiculous!"

"Well that's disappointing," Steve said adjusting his crotch as I stepped into the living room, "I liked the other outfit better!"

"I'm sure you'll see more of me next week!" I giggled with my teasing reply.

Jimmy walked me to the apartment door, grabbing me from behind, pushing his hand in my loose-fitting top and squeezing my left breast while kissing and licking my ear.

"You've been such a good little slut this weekend," he said pushing his crotch against my ass, "I don't think I want to wait for next weekend to fuck you again!" I shook and trembled with excitement at his words. "Make sure you're properly dressed all week my slut!" I moaned in response as he handed me the two large brown bags with the purchases in them.

Making my way outside, the church crowd was not around as I sauntered to the parking lot. I felt every single bit the slut Jimmy repeatedly called me as my tits jiggled all the way to my car. My drive home was normal, but my slut walk of shame was highlighted as I entered my building seeing a couple older women walk past me with disapproving glares at my appearance. I didn't care. Walking into my apartment I shed my dress and blouse, for some reason I wanted to stay in my stockings and heels as I unpacked my "treasures" in my bedroom. I opened the packages of lingerie, laying them out neatly on the bed. I had more than enough to make it through the week without issue. For good measure there were a couple nighties as well, although I didn't understand the need for an open bust sheer bottom babydoll with crotchless panties it certainly looked exciting. The other bag contained several dildos of varying sizes, one almost as big as him. Between the one's that I'd ordered and the one's in the bag I was going to have quite the collection of latex and rubber cocks! There was also a set of rubber butt plugs in an "anal training kit" each one larger than the next and silicon lube. A few enema kits were also inside as well. I made sure to wash them all before dinner. That night I fell asleep with a fatter plug in my ass and a dildo between my legs. Yes, I was sore, but I needed a cock inside me. The next day I went to work in a red satin and lace shelf bra with matching G-string and a medium size plug after using one of the enema kits. It was an exhilarating feeling as I drove to work. Thankfully I had the presence of mind to wear a dark skirt to keep my wetness hidden from my coworkers.

"I'm going to need to purchase more dark dresses," I whispered to myself, "or this will be a problem!"

Jimmy texted that morning asking me what I had on under my dress. It was odd telling him what I was wearing, particularly with what I was actually wearing! He seemed pleased though and told me to take a picture of my outfit so he could see it. Waiting until I got home, I removed my dress, positioning the phone on my kitchen table propped up on a coffee cup, then posed for a couple pictures. I made sure one was from behind, with my hands spreading my ass cheeks so he could see the base of the plug in my ass.

"My slut has a full ass I see!" Came his reply, "You'll have a cock inside it soon enough."

"I can't wait!" I finally replied with my trembling fingers.

I spent the rest of the night furiously masturbating with several of the dildos only stopping to have dinner and go to the bathroom. By bed time I was exhausted, barely managing to take off my lingerie before falling into bed. The following morning, I woke up to an orgasm, my dreams had been vivid obviously fueled by my hand between my legs. This time I took pictures before I left for work, showing off the sheer white bustier with thin satin feeling panels and pink bows holding the cups closed. The matching bikini bottoms had pink bows as well which kept the crotch closed. Texting the pictures to Jimmy, I checked my phone repeatedly until he finally commented.

"Very sexy slut," he finally replied 3 hours later, "those bows won't protect you from me!"

I felt a chill race through my body after reading his words. After a few more texts I could focus on little more than going home and filling myself with dildos. Maybe I'd record myself and share the video with him! The idea set my body ablaze, making it tough to focus on work. Once home I did exactly that! Stripping to just my lingerie and heels, for traction on the kitchen floor I told myself, I placed a pair of 7" dildos with suction cup bases on one of the kitchen chairs so the tips arched toward each other. Slathering lube on both dildos, although the one going into my pussy wouldn't need it, I left the phone on the table until I'd managed to get both dildos inside me.

"I've been missing you!" I whispered huskily as the video started to record.

Slowly guiding the camera down my body as I rode the dildos, I made sure to capture my sexual debauchery for him. I wanted to make sure he thought of no one but me! Bringing the camera back up my chest I plunged a third dildo into my mouth before stopping the recording. I had to wait until I stopped cumming to be able to hit send though.

"Steve approves too slut!" Came his reply.

At first, I wasn't sure what to think. I'd taken the video for him, but it was just Steve. I knew Steve, he'd seen me naked more than once now. I was quickly over my initial shock.

"I'm glad!" came my reply.

"Sabrina is on her way over to see you." Jimmy texted. "I sent her the video too," he sent next, "she's going to take you every way she wants!"

Plunging myself onto the two dildos one more time I orgasmed hard at the thought of Sabrina coming over. I knew that "no" would not willingly be in my vocabulary tonight. It wasn't his idea, it was mine, but I also knew Sabrina would share the details of the night with Jimmy and I wanted, no needed him to be pleased. I quickly cleaned the dildos, leaving them in the sink to dry, before hustling to my bedroom to change. Looking over the purchases I wasn't sure what to put on for Sabrina, I wanted to look sexy and slutty, which wasn't hard based on my wardrobe selection. Finally, I settled on a pale pink babydoll with a matching, sheer, teeny tiny thong. The babydoll's material wrapped under the cupless bra, criss-crossing slightly between my boobs cutting out toward my hips as it went downward leaving my tummy exposed. I added a bit of eyeliner, some light lip gloss and put my hair up in a messy ponytail. Then I waited. The sound of out buzzer of the outer door sent my stomach to my throat!

"Hello?" I said into the intercom.

"I'm here to get my pussy licked," came Sabrina's unabashed reply, "and see how many times you can orgasm before you beg me to stop!"

I couldn't reply, I simply hit the buzzer allowing her to enter the building then waited for her to knock on the door. With one hand on the knob, I felt my heart racing as I waited. Finally, she knocked lightly on the door. I pulled it open quickly, revealing my body to her without hesitation.

"That is quite an outfit." Sabrina said with a grin. "I bet I know who picked it out for you!"

"He has wonderful taste." I replied wondering why she hadn't walked in the apartment yet. "Would you like to come in?"

"Oh, of course I would," Sabrina said giving me a wink, "I was just wondering how long you'd stand there like that!"

"For as long as you want!" came my automatic reply without an inkling of embarrassment.

"Well I wouldn't want you to catch a chill," Sabrina said as she walked into my apartment wrapping both arms around me, "and with that much of you exposed I'm afraid a chill isn't the only thing you'll catch!"

Sabrina moved me backward, letting the door slip from my hands, then pressing me against the wall behind it. Her lips met mine, her tongue plunged into my mouth forcefully. She wasn't giving me a kiss; she was taking it from me! I melted. Feeling exposed, helpless and submissive, I was hers, her body was mine to command. Her hands roamed my body at will, her thumbs pressed and bent my aching nipples, her hand clutched and squeezed my ass. It was as if she had multiple hands, I moaned into her mouth at her wanton touch. Just as quickly as she started, she stopped, releasing me from her grip and her lips, she backed away letting me slump against the wall, legs still spread, mouth still open wanting more. I looked her over, her jeans were tight to her ankles, she had flats on and a loose-fitting top. It made me feel more vulnerable knowing I was standing there in a practically completely sheer outfit that left my boobs exposed and did little to cover my pussy.

Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,367 Followers