Becoming His Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
Another weekend of stretching my limits and other parts!
7k words
4.7
45.4k
36

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,364 Followers

Author's notes: This is a work of fiction regarding consenting adults, group sex, sexual enslavement and other erotic things along those lines. If you do not like those topics please move along.

Thank you.

*****

Friday evening, I left work and headed to see Jimmy. I'd picked a peach and white with ruffle, shelf bra bustier and matching G-string to wear to work under my dress. I'd come to realize there were a couple perks to dressing as I did at work. While my dress was perfectly work appropriate, it was obvious that I was without a bra just about every day. Once call to the IT department, who sent a tech to my cubicle, and in a matter of a week I had the best running machine in the building! Just to be sure, each day at least one of them would come and check in on me. The cook in the lunch room and cashier also gave me preferential treatment as well. There were a couple women at work who gave me looks of disdain, but that was their issue. When I was asked how I could wear such high heels every day, I simply replied that I was short and needed the extra height. I'd also finally managed to figure out how to work while being constantly aroused or horny. Arriving at the parking lot around the corner from his apartment I slid out of my car, feeling a slight breeze against my inner thighs, reminding me just how wet I was already. Unlike the past weekend I didn't bother bringing a bag, I knew the likelihood of my remembering to bring it was incredibly low. I made my way to his apartment building and up the stairs, feeling my excitement level growing with each step. Knocking on the door I tentatively began unbuttoning my top. The last time I'd had my top off before the door opened, I was surprised with Sabrina!

"Well hello!" Steve said with the biggest of smiles. "I'm just heading out."

"I'm sure I'll see you later," I tried feeling a bit awkward with Steve now, "but I'm sure you'll see a lot of me this weekend!"

"I'm planning on both!" Steve replied as he leaned in to give me a big bear hug.

One of Steve's arms coiled around my lower back while his other hand eased over my ass. He gently cupped and squeezed my butt, giving me a kiss on the cheek, before letting me go. I watched anxiously as he descended the stairs leading out of the building. Prior to a couple days ago Steve was just my lover's roommate who occasionally saw more of me than you'd expect. Then he ended up in the bathroom of the gas station Jimmy told me to meet him in, and had his cock in my mouth. It was a complex dynamic in my mind. Was he a friend? A friend with benefits to go with my original friend with benefits? A guy who's cock I would occasionally suck? I didn't know. As I walked into the apartment, I began to care less about the semantics of who was what to whom. Shedding my blouse, which I hung on a coat hook near the door, I began to unzip my skirt while I kept moving into the apartment.

"Jimmy?" I called out.

"I'm in the bedroom!" He replied.

Stepping out of my skirt, I walked into the bedroom to find him laying out what looked like an outfit for me to put on. He turned, seeing me in my open bust bustier and stopped what he was doing. His eyes turned ravenous as he turned and approached me. I was overcome with a combination of fear and desire as he neared.

"You look fuckable!" He said swarming me with his arms.

His hands grabbed my ass cheeks tightly, lifting my body by them, he moved me back pinning me against the wall. His body weight pressed me into the wall, keeping me several inches off the floor, as his mouth assaulted mine. His hands lifted my legs, lifting them until they crossed behind his back, I locked my ankles behind his back squeezing him tightly with my thighs. Throwing my arms around his neck, his hands were now free to roam my body, while his bulging jeans pressed against my pussy.

"I've been thinking of little more than fucking you all day!" He hoarsely grunted in my ear. "And from the heat I'm feeling from your pussy, I bet you've been thinking of little else than being fucked by me!"

"True!" I replied clenching him with my legs while trying to will his massive cock out of his jeans with my mind.

"You've got three seconds to get that G-string off or out of my way," he said as he started to put me down giving me just enough time to unhook my ankles and get my feet under me, "or I'm tearing it off you!"

I didn't waste time; this was one of the few articles I had that offered me any kind of coverage and I couldn't afford to lose them. Jimmy was already undoing his jeans, revealing his already hard angry monster of a cock! Licking my lips, I started to squat as I pushed my G-string past my knees to take him into my mouth.

"Nope!" He said grabbing my upper arms pulling me back up. "I want that hot pussy of yours!" Jimmy quickly spun me around, somehow managing not to let me fall, then grabbed me in his arms. One hand went to my right breast while the other went between my thighs roughly rubbing my wet pussy lips. "That's a good slut," he hissed in my ear, "sopping wet and ready for me already!" I could only moan at his touch and words.

His hands guided me into position, pulling me back from the wall a bit, then leaning me forward until I had to put my forearms on the wall to support myself. I was at almost a 90 degree angle as he started guiding his fat cock inside me.

"Ohhhh geeezusss!" I groaned as he entered me.

It didn't take long before his cock was fully buried inside me. My entire world disappeared, it was his cock and only his cock I cared about. Then he stared fucking me!

"That's my slut!" He said tightly gripping my hips pulling me into him as he violently thrust into me. "Take it all!"

"Oh, FUCK ME!" I cried out. "FUCK I'm CUMMING!"

He kept relentlessly pounding me like a jackhammer right through my orgasm. I should be used to it by now, but it wasn't the case, we didn't stop fucking until Jimmy was done fucking! He was fucking me right out of my heels. My right hand moved to my chest, still bracing myself with my left, I tugged and rolled my nipples until he erupted inside me!

"Ohh Baby! YES!" I screamed. "FUCK YES!"

I could feel him milking his cock into me and knew what was coming next. Pulling out he turned me around to face him, then pushed me to my knees. His cock, which he shoved into my mouth, was slowly softening and covered in our combined wetness. The first time he'd done this it was a shock, now I looked forward to it. My right hand tried to hold back the cum dripping from my pussy as I sucked what was left on his shaft, feeling it running down the corners of my mouth.

"Greedy little slut!" Jimmy teased pulling his shaft out of my mouth. "I left a present for you in the bathroom," she said moving back to the bed to adjust the clothing he was picking out for that night, "come back naked with your hair done up."

I nodded and complied. In the bathroom I found an enema kit. I'd never used one before so, as I sat on the toilet, I read the instructions twice. It seemed simple enough, but it was easy to tell that things could get messy. Roughly twenty minutes later I excited the bathroom, naked as requested, with a clean ass and great hair. Jimmy met me at the kitchen table, handing me a black leather corset to put on. Stepping into the corset, I pulled it up, slipping my arms through the straps which were set to the outside of the small cups. Jimmy wasted no time tightening the corset around my torso. With it in place Jimmy handed me a relatively boring pair of socks, which would soon be hidden by the thigh high boots I would have on.

"Those boots look good on you!" He said slowly looking me up and down.

"Thank you." I replied taking a look at the 5 or more-inch heel boots I was teetering in. "Do I get to put on more?"

"Yeah you do," He smirked, "but go do your make up first."

I complied again, putting on my make up a bit heavy with a deep red lip gloss. The corset looked amazing, although my boobs were practically spilling out of them, but at least they were covered unlike most days. Making my way back to the kitchen, I could tell by the look on his face that Jimmy was pleased with my make-up and hair.

"Lay over the kitchen table," he said with a greedy look in his eyes, "I don't want to mess up your face!"

Moving to the table, I bent forward at my hips, laying my chest on the table leaving my ass high in the air. I spread my legs slightly, adjusting for the height of the boots, while feeling incredibly vulnerable. Jimmy was doing something behind me, I was hoping he was taking off the shorts he'd been wearing so he could fuck me again.

"Relax and breathe." He said softly rubbing something through my pussy. "Just like Sabrina taught you the other night."

Taking a deep breath, I felt a bit of pressure against my asshole. As whatever it was entered my body, felt like a candle like my mom had on her dinner table during holidays, I exhaled slowly while focusing on relaxing. Jimmy stopped, letting it sit in my anal canal like a thin invader. Then something happened.

"What the hell?" I started to move but Jimmy's hand on my back held me in place. "What the fuck is going on?"

The thing that had been in my ass, for lack of a better word, had just melted. I could feel it oozing down my butt as well as inside me. The feeling of whatever it was oozing out of my ass was kind of horrifying. I had no control over what was going on, I was simply leaking from an area you don't want to leak from! Jimmy took something, something big, and began rubbing it through whatever was now leaking from my ass.

"It's a lube concoction slut," he said softly, "it's silicone based with a bit of a pain killer and muscle relaxer as well." He pressed the thin tip of a butt plug against my loosening hole. "It will make this easier," he said pressing it inside me slowly, "but you'll need to breathe still."

Jimmy pushed what felt like a very large buttplug inside me, then let it back out, before pushing it deeper inside.

"JESUS!" I groaned, "How big is that fucking thing?"

"It's a little large." Jimmy replied, I could hear the smirk in his voice. "Just keep breathing deep." He instructed.

"OH God Baby!" I moaned as he fed more of it into me. The bulb was massive! I was so thankful the lube he used had some kind of numbing cream or I'd be screaming. "Soooooo fuckingggg biggggg!"

The bulb finally made its way through my stretched canal, my stretched muscles clamped around the fat invader pulling it into me. The stem, which was still in my anal canal, was fat too. Not to be gross but I felt like I was mid poop! Thankfully, Jimmy told me not to move. He left me there to adjust to the fat invader, returning with a couple wipes to clean up the left over lube. With my butt full and cleaned up, he returned, taking me by one hand to help me stand. It took a bit to adjust, I honestly felt like I had a cock in my ass! Jimmy helped me into a belted black leather mini-skirt that sat low on my hips and still barely covered my ass! I'd have been worried about it but I could barely focus on anything but the plug filling me. He added a semi-sheer white blouse, which he tied around my waist leaving it unbuttoned. Finally, he folded the upper half of each cup inside leaving the upper half of my nipples exposed. The semi-sheer top would do little to hide them from prying eyes, again, the plug had me completely distracted! Jimmy pronounced me ready then led me to the door.

"Ohhhh fuckkkk!" I growled in a low voice as a new challenge had started, walking with a massive plug shifting inside me. "I hope we aren't going too far," I said squeezing my legs tightly, "or I'm going to cum!"

"Not far slut," he replied somewhat reassuringly, "just to the truck then to the bar where Steve's band is playing." I shuddered at his words wondering how I could go out with this massive plug in my ass. "Come on," he coaxed as he pulled me with his hand, "you can do it!"

Making it out to the hallway I could feel my pussy tingle for attention. The stairs didn't help, as with each step down the plug seemed to push against the inside of my anal canal. It wasn't like it was going to fall out, but it was like being fucked from the inside! Because of the commercial areas downstairs the stairs to the apartments were longer than usual. I was almost a third of the way down the steps when the door opened from the street and two guys started to come toward us. The first elbowed the other guy then pointed upward. They were both looking up my very short skirt directly at my pussy! I had no way to cover myself, and with the plug consuming my brain and driving my libido, I really didn't care that they were looking at me.

"Nice skirt!" One of them said as they walked past.

I wanted to respond but was almost sure my response would be little more than a guttural moan. Once outside things got a little easier, although I felt completely exposed as the early night air, as it seemed to touch my pussy, ass and tits the most. Jimmy put a towel on the seat for me to sit on, then helped me into his truck. I let out a yelp as he started it, the engine sending vibrations through the plug directly into my soul! Laughing, Jimmy revved the engine a couple times before pulling out of the parking space. In a matter of seconds my legs were spread as wide as they could go while I furiously rubbed my clit with my right hand while tugging my nipples free of the corset cups with my left. Thankfully the drive was relatively short, but long enough to allow me to orgasm just as we were pulling into the parking lot.

"How long do I get to keep this inside me?" I panted while trying to compose myself.

"Until I decide to take it out," Jimmy replied casually, "and by the time I decide to take it out, you're going to beg for me to put something else up there!" I shuddered, plus had an aftershock, at the thought. "Time to go inside." Jimmy said climbing out of the driver's seat.

Helping me out of his truck, we walked across the street to the bar. I felt as if a spot light were on me, and that everyone was watching me cross the street! My pussy fluttered as we entered the bar, Steve's band was already playing and the vibrations of the music were making the plug vibrate inside me even worse than the truck ride! Jimmy pulled up a stool at the bar, directing me to the one next to him. Because of the build of the bar, and my desire to sit somewhat lady-like, I had to sit a bit sideways in order to cross my legs. Jimmy ordered me a drink, which I took a couple long sips of before trying to settle in. A couple guys came up and exchanged pleasantries with Jimmy, two of which too long glances up my short skirt or let their eyes linger on my chest. The attention, as well as the vibrations assault on the butt plug and my innards, made paying attention to much of anything close to impossible. Halfway through my pretty strong drink someone was taking my left hand.

"Huh?" I said finally snapping out of my trance.

"He's taking you to the dance floor," Jimmy said reaching behind me giving my ass a squeeze, "have fun!"

The closer we got to the speakers the words the plug's vibrations resonated through my body. I wasn't sure that is was possible to get hornier, but apparently it was. My nameless dance partner was tall, handsome, and dripping with confidence. His hands started out just above my hips, the dance floor was pretty crowded, which gave him excuse to pull me closer. Before the midpoint of the song I was grinding into him while his hands held my ass tight. The song went right into another, which had him turning me around so he could grind his crotch into my ass. His hard cock seemed to push partly against the plug, while his hands held me amazingly tightly. I struggled to make out the words he was saying in my ear as I pushed my ass into him as hard as I could. The words I could make out would have made a normal woman blush or be offended. He wanted to fuck me, it was oddly thrilling to be wanted like that. I doubted I could take him inside me with the plug filling my ass, but there was more than one way to empty a cock! It shocked me how I was thinking, I was considering sucking off a random guy! Then again, I had never felt this horny before! I decided I needed a break before the next song began, leading my dance partner off the floor I returned to a smiling Jimmy.

"You look like you're having a hot flash," Jimmy said holding back a laugh, "or are you just hot and bothered?"'

"I'm beyond hot and bothered!" I replied taking a gulp of my drink. "If I'd let him," I said taking another gulp, "he'd have fucked me right on the dance floor!"

"Oh I am sure he would have," Jimmy's face was full of confidence, as if this was the direction he wanted me to go in and I was following willingly, "but there's a side door to a nice outdoor area that may be a bit more private. His hand went under my short skirt, pressing right against my pussy as he continued. "Keep in mind," he leaned in close as he spoke, "no one gets this unless I say they get this!" I could only nod in response.

He'd just claimed ownership of my pussy and I'd gladly accepted! Jimmy pulled his hand from under my skirt, holding it up for me to lick clean. I didn't give it a second thought, holding his wrist in my hand I slowly licked his fingers not caring who was watching! The guy I'd been dancing with returned asking me if I was ready for more.

"Have fun!" Jimmy said taking his hand from me.

Quickly finishing my drink we returned to the packed dance floor where he went right back to grinding his hard cock into my ass. I pressed my ass into him, grinding up and down on his shaft feeling him react to my actions. Managing to turn around, I pulled myself to him with one hand while quickly pushing my other between us so I could cup and squeeze his hard cock. Staring him straight in the eye I massaged his cock on the dancefloor while he groped my ass with one hand while holding me tight with the other. Finally, I'd had enough. I needed relief! Between feeling his rock hard cock and the speakers reeking havoc on the seemingly growing plug in my ass I was about to explode! Grabbing his arm, then taking his wrist I led him toward the side door. Steve gave me a wink and a smile as I passed where he was playing guitar on the stage. The air outside felt 50 degrees cooler than the air in the bar, making me realize that my thighs were soaked into my boots! My dance partner descended on me like a ravenous shark. One hand went to my pussy, the other to my chest while his mouth engulfed mine. Pinning me against the wall barely a foot from the door I quickly found myself grinding into his thumb and hand which were pressed against my clit.

"You're so fucking wet!" He grunted as our kiss broke.

I didn't say a word, instead I pushed his head to my chest, pulling my top open with my other hand. He didn't get to speak again until after I came as I held his head in place. Managing to slip my free hand between us again I massaged and squeezed his cock through his jeans as I rode his hand to bliss. My orgasm didn't take long, I was soon groaning as I coated his hand.

"You are one horny bitch!" He exclaimed as I pulled his hand from my crotch to my mouth.

"That's horny slut," I said giving his thumb a long lick and suckle, "now undo your jeans so I can return the favor!"

Releasing his hand, I plunged my tongue into his mouth as he fumbled with his belt. Hearing his zipper getting yanked downward I knew he was ready enough. I quickly moved downward, until I was squatting in front of him with my back to the brick wall, taking his throbbing cock in my hands. He wasn't as big as Jimmy, or even Steve, but he was surely cum filled and I wanted it! With one hand between my legs, working me to another orgasm, I began to lavish his cock with my tongue.

Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,364 Followers
12