Becoming His Slut Ch. 05

Story Info
A night at the bar has some unforeseen circumstances & more.
11.8k words
4.64
36.1k
25

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,366 Followers

Author's notes: This is a work of fiction regarding consenting adults, group sex, sexual enslavement and other erotic things along those lines. If you do not like those topics please move along.

Thank you.

*****

"Go have fun in your new dress!" Jimmy encouraged giving the lower zipper a tug a couple inches upward.

I found a relatively attractive man, bringing him to the dancefloor and grinding against him while Steve and his bandmates watched. The same bandmates who'd watched my show earlier that day! The guy I was dancing with ground against my ass, gripping my hips tight while whispering in my ear how hot he thought I was. I responded by rubbing his cock through his jeans and kissing him forcefully. I wondered if he could taste the guy from earlier? I was having a great time, getting touched and felt up by a few guys on the dance floor and giving the guys in the band quite a show. Then I noticed a group of guys come into the bar, one of which I recognized immediately as a main boss from work! He wasn't just a supervisor, he was my bosses, bosses' boss! I quickly headed backstage where the band was on a break.

"Well someone is having fun!" Steve said as I closed the door quickly behind me.

"There's a guy out there I know," I panted, "from work, he's a bigwig!"

"What does he look like?" Steve asked showing real concern.

I managed to point him out to Steve, who said that he and Jimmy would handle it. That left me behind the stage with the four guys from the band. I felt incredibly vulnerable but very at ease with them.

"Hey Alicia," one of the guys finally said, "I'm getting married in a couple weeks and want a great bachelor party, care to join us?"

"Why Baby," I said feeling my confidence return, "need a stripper?" I stood up, slithering my hips while running my hands over my body, "I can ride a pole like a champ!"

"Oh, that we've seen!" One of them remarked.

"Yeah I was thinking something like that," he said getting up and walking toward me, "or something a bit more carnal should we say?" His hand touched my thigh, then slid slowly upward. "It would just be the guys and I," he said looking around at them, "you could handle us, right?"

"You bet your ass I could!" I replied slowly humping his hand.

The other three were now around me as well, their hands touching me at will while I rubbed whatever hard cock I could reach. The zipper on my dress finally came all the way down as the four of them touched me any way they wanted. I kissed one, then another, then a third while a pair of fingers slipped into my pussy. I was so close to orgasm, then Steve came back in!

"Alright you lot," he said playing at being upset, "we've got a set to finish and Alicia here needs to get out of here." None of us were happy about it but, then I remembered the threat to my job was sitting out in the bar area. "Head out the side door," Steve said as I reluctantly zipped my dress closed, "you'll be all set."

"I thought that was a dead end?" I said somewhat coherently.

"Nah," Steve said with a smile and a grab of one of my boobs, "trust me!"

"Okay." I replied heading out the door and back into the bar area.

Not looking up, I managed to make my way across the dancefloor to the side door. This was the same door I'd brought a guy through the week before to give him a bj! I was sure it was a dead-end, but I could be wrong. Let's face it, I wasn't exactly paying a lot of attention to my surroundings that night. Making my way out the door, I felt the cool air hit my body through the light material of the dress. The doorway led to a walkway made with large pavers around a corner. I was looking over my shoulder as I rounded the corner walking straight into the guy I was trying to avoid! Not only that, he was directly underneath a light, meaning he could see all of me!

"Well hello Alicia!" he said grabbing my hips and holding me tightly.

"Uh, um," I couldn't find my words, "hi Mr. Johnston. I can explain!"

"No need to explain," he said almost brashly, dripping of arrogance, "I saw a video of you already, as well as quite a few pictures." I felt light headed as he spoke. "I never would have expected such things from you," I said as the back of his right hand glided up my body, over my breast, to the zipper at my neck, "but the video was quite compelling." He slowly pulled the zipper down, revealing more and more of my body with each passing inch. "And the size of that cock you had in your ass," he said pulling the zipper smoothly over my tumbling stomach, "you seemed to really enjoy being used like that."

I couldn't even form words. This guy was basically a department head, I didn't think he'd even know who I was, and now he was undressing me while discussing how he'd seen my slutty pictures and videos! Jimmy and Steve had set me up! I wasn't sure if I should be pissed or not. What was definitely the case was the fact that I was not in control at this moment.

"Why don't you put those hands to good use," he said as the zipper finally reached the bottom, "and undo my pants."

The stretch lace pulled open revealing my bare body to him as my hands fumbled with his belt. Finally, I freed his jeans, pulling his zipper down, reaching inside finding his impressive cock.

"I'd kiss you right now," he smirked, "but I don't know what's been in that mouth tonight."

"A few guys kissed me," I said playfully, "and a couple cocks as well."

"You're going to add one more cock to that total then." He said as he pushed me downward.

Squatting in front of him, I quickly took his cock into my mouth. His hands quickly went to my head, intertwining with my hair as he started to fuck my mouth.

"I heard you like it this way!" He grunted as he kept up his pace. "I wasn't a fan of the idea at first," he said pushing deeper and deeper into me, "but I gotta say I could get used to this!"

I could feel the drool slowly creeping down my chin as he continued to assault my mouth with his thick cock. His grunts got louder as he thrust harder into my face.

"I never would have figured you for a slut," he grunted, "half naked in a bar getting your face fucked." His words cut through me but excited me to no end, I couldn't help it, my hands went to my boobs and pussy as he continued. "Take my cock slut!" He hissed. "Suck it!"

His cock swelled in my mouth, both his hands clamped on the back of my head holding me tightly before pumping his seed into my mouth and throat. Much to my shock he pulled his cock out shooting his cum onto my tits before slamming it back into my mouth until it was drained. He milked his cock, depositing the last drops onto my lips.

"Ohhhhhhh fuck!" I moaned as I orgasmed.

"Rub my cum into your tits," he instructed as he backed up slightly, "and look up at me as you do it."

I did as he said, staring into his eyes as I rubbed his thick globs into my chest. It felt so slutty, cum tightening my skin as it dried on my chest, cum in my mouth, on my lips, drool on my chin and being completely exposed as a slut to my boss. The thought almost made me cum again. He helped me to my feet by my arm, moving me back to the light post behind us.

"You have quite the body Alicia," he said slipping his hand between my legs, "you won't be hiding it from me much longer." I could only nod in agreement as his fingers plunged into my pussy. "Monday morning you'll be at my office at 9:30," he said pressing his thumb onto my clit while roughly massaging my pussy, "your new job is going to require a lot more of this!" I gasped and moaned at the same time, pushing my body down onto his hand.

"Oh FUCK!" I screamed as I came all over his hand.

He held me against the pole, commanding my body, and tormenting me with his words. As my orgasm wound down, he removed his hand, wiping it dry on my abdomen then feeding me his fingers.

"Put your hands above your head," he commanded, "and don't move."

I did as he instructed, watching in horror and excitement as he took out his cell phone and snapped pictures of me. He had me turn around, pulling the dress to the side and arching my back to stick my ass out so he could take a few more. The last one had the addition of his red hand print on my ass from a hard spank.

"Enjoy your evening slut," he said rubbing my bare ass, "I'm going to fuck that on Monday!" He walked off toward the bar leaving me to put myself back together. "Sorry guys," he said as two men walked out of the bar toward him, "you just missed the show."

Suddenly feeling embarrassed I turned my back to them as I zipped up my dress back up. Mr. Johnston was gone as I headed to the door, past the two chuckling guys who were now lighting cigarettes. I wanted to go into the bar and tear someone a new one! Whether it was Jimmy or Steve it didn't matter to me, I was pissed! Jimmy met me at the dancefloor, pulling me tightly to him, pressing his rock-hard cock into my abdomen. With one arm down my back his hand went to my zipper, undoing the front of my dress enough to scoop out a boob. Using his thumb to rub, circle and bend my nipple while his other hand fingered the plug through the thin stretch latex of the dress my rage was now gone. My hand cupped his cock through his jeans.

"I, I, I should be pissed at you," I moaned, "but you're distracting the fuck outta me!"

"Pick a band member," he said licking my ear, "you're getting three real cocks tonight!"

My body tittered at his offer. My being upset at him and Steve quickly passed, I was now distracted entirely by the idea of three guys having their way with me! I looked at the band, trying to focus on who I wanted, then realized I was asking the wrong questions.

"Who has the biggest cock?" I asked finally.

"Pretty sure the lead singer," he said giving his answer some thought, "bigger than Steve but not as big as me."

"Then that's him!" I replied as Jimmy gave my nipple a light tug causing me to burn with desire and moan.

The rest of the night was spent either standing near Jimmy at the bar, with his hand up the back of my skirt teasing my pussy, or out on the dance floor grinding and rubbing guys while they did the same to me! Unlike trying to maintain a buzz, I maintained my level of horniness throughout the night. By the time the band was done for the night I was more than ready to hump all three of them and more! I went behind the stage to find Steve and give the lead singer the news as well as find out his name!

"Great set Steve," I said walking up to him cupping his crotch and kissing his neck, "we're bringing a friend home tonight!"

"A friend?" Steve asked with a bit of surprise.

"Yeah," I replied unable to hold my excitement, "Jimmy said the lead singer has the biggest cock, is it true?"

"From the way he talks I would say it is!" Steve replied gripping my ass with both hands.

"What's his name?" I moaned softly as Steve teased my ass with the plug.

"His name is Jack," Steve said with a devilish smile, "want me to give him the good news?"

"No," I replied slowly grinding my hips into him, "I'll let him know!" Turning my head, I found Jack watching Steve grope me. "Jack," I called out, "do you want to fuck my ass or mouth tonight Baby?"

"If I'm getting one," Jack said walking toward us, "then I want both!"

"Get your stuff," Steve said with a grin, "you're coming with us!"

Steve led the three of us to the bar area where Jimmy was waiting, from there we went straight to the parking lot. Jack got into his car while Steve got into the backseat of Jimmy's truck with me. My dress was off before we even left the parking space! Jimmy parked, with Jack parking nearby. Steve and I were the last two to get out of a vehicle.

"Are you ready to party?" I said swinging my dress over a shoulder while looking Jack up and down.

He couldn't even speak as his eyes roamed me.

"I'll take that as a yes!" I replied taking his hand and leading him toward Jimmy's apartment.

The cool night air felt amazing on my mostly bare body. I felt a sense of liberation as my heels clicked on the pavement. Once in the apartment Jack took no time getting acquainted with my body, his hands were everywhere as he kissed me deeply. Whether he knew I'd sucked a anyone off prior I didn't know, I also wasn't going to interrupt him. While he did what he wanted I could see out of the corner of my eye Jimmy and Steve getting undressed.

"Give a girl a minute," I said between Jack's kissing, "I need to pee before we go any further."

Jack released me, allowing me to go to the bathroom and remove the jeweled plug in my ass as well as empty my bladder. When I returned to the living room all three were naked and hard, they weren't wrong, Jack was just as big as the other two!

"Looks like I am in for a good time tonight!" I said trying to appear calm and in control.

"Get your sweet ass over here slut!" Jimmy instructed sternly.

Jimmy laid back on the couch leaving me just enough room to straddle him. As I worked his cock into my pussy, I felt Steve begin to lube my ass. No sooner had he done that then Jack's cock appeared at my mouth. It required no thought, my mouth opened and I took him into it. Fully impaled on Jimmy's cock, Steve began pressing his way into my ass. With Jack in my mouth there was no way for me to do much more than groan around him.

"Enjoying yourself slut?" Jimmy moaned from underneath me.

His hands were on my chest as Steve slipped his cock inside my ass. It didn't take much time for him to be buried inside me. I managed to bring my right hand up to Jack's balls, slipping a finger between his cheeks to tease his ass while trying to give him the best blowjob I could managed under the circumstances. The feeling was indescribable, Jimmy's size stretching my pussy, his hands teasing my chest, Steve's large cock seemingly rubbing his inside my body, his hands on my hips pushing into me. I couldn't do much other than grind on Jimmy's magnificent cock as Steve thrust into me, his cock rubbing against Jimmy's inside me was a completely different sensation though.

"Jesus!" Jack groaned. "I don't know how much more of this I can take!"

I tried to push back as best I could against Steve as he slammed into me.

"That's right slut," he hissed from behind me, "fuck me with that magnificent ass of yours!"

It was all too much, yet not enough! I almost couldn't stand them in me any longer but needed their cum inside me desperately. Jack began to truly thrust into my mouth, I'd feast on him first! He grunted, swelled and held my head firmly on his spasming shaft.

"Oh, she likes that," Jimmy said from below me, "she's cumming all over my balls!"

I continued to slurp and milk him until Jack finally had to pull himself from my mouth.

"Jesus!" Jack groaned as he backed away, "I think she'd have sucked me hard again if it took all night!"

Jack fell back into a chair, watching the two of them fuck me in earnest. He took out his phone taking video of us.

"Show me a pic of us Baby!" I moaned. "I want to see!" Jack did as I asked, showing me the picture he'd taken. "Ohhhhhhhh yes!" I groaned clenching my muscles around the two cocks buried inside me.

My right leg, still in the thigh high boot with the fishnets still showing, was planted on the floor. The only thing that interrupted my lightly tanned skin was Jimmy's muscular left hand which was gripping my thigh. Steve's hands were gripping my hips so tightly his knuckles and fingers were turning white as he pounded into my ass so hard you could see it ripple slightly. Jimmy's other hand was on my perspiration covered chest, tweaking and teasing a nipple while Steve's mouth was on my neck. It was sensory overload, too many things going on at once. I barely felt Steve swell in my ass, he suddenly just erupted inside me filling every cavity in my ass with his white-hot seed.

"Ohhhhh FUCK!" I cried out as I clenched my ass around him. "That feels so fucking GOOD!"

"Then this will feel even better!" Jimmy grunted from below me as he exploded inside me.

I let out a string of very loud expletives as Jimmy filled my pussy causing Jack to chuckle. Before Jimmy was even done, I collapsed on top of him. I was spent. I felt Steve slip out of my ass, feeling the trail of cum seeping from my stretched hole as he did.

"Hang on slut," Jimmy said softly, "we need to move you."

Steve and Jimmy helped move me off his cock, I could barely support my own weight with my legs. I felt the cum oozing from my body squish against the coffee table as they sat me on it. They laid me back, feet still on the floor, arms dangling limply from the sides of the table.

"Take a pic from her legs up," Jimmy instructed, "you're going to want to capture this."

Jack, standing between my legs with his camera up, disappeared behind Steve's softening cock.

"NO SHIT!" I heard him howl.

"She loves it," Steve said gleefully rubbing his balls over my mouth, "don't you slut?"

"Yes!" I moaned as my hands developed a mind of their own, and started roaming my body.

He pulled his cock back, even though I wasn't done with it, only to have it replaced by Jimmy's. My mouth seemingly took over on its own as well as my tongue and mouth licked and sucked anything put before it. Jimmy's balls were covered in his, mine and Steve's cum as well as lube, as I suckled them, I came yet again. My stomach cramped from the repeated orgasms. Once again, my arms fell to the side, my legs slipped out splaying to the side.

"Tired slut?" Jack asked from near my feet.

"Fucking tired!" I giggled weakly at my little joke.

Jimmy scooped me up in his arms, carrying me to the bathroom so I could clean myself. He helped me out of my boots, then turned on the shower for me while I peed and removed my stockings. With his help I was able clean myself, and wash my hair. Twenty minutes later I was sound asleep in his bed, with my head on his chest still tingling from my first real four way and wondering if there would be a repeat in the morning.

"Too early slut." Jimmy groaned as the early morning light entered the room and my lips wrapped around his cock.

"Is there such a thing as too early for a blow job?" I asked then continued to tease his growing head.

"There is this morning," Jimmy responded, "the good news is there are others here."

"True enough," I replied happily remembering that at least Steve was her this morning and possibly Jack, "I'll be back when I've drained them!"

"I bet you will!" Jimmy replied rolling onto his side as I strode out of the room.

Jack was sleeping on the couch while Steve was in the bathroom. Things were looking up as I tiptoed into Steve's room, finding his lube in the nightstand. As he finished up in the bathroom, I lubed a couple fingers so I could get my ass ready. Steve was the ass man after all, and I needed cock! The steady stream of cocks over the week had sent my libido screaming to new levels. Now I needed help maintaining it. With my right knee on the bed, back arched as far as it could bend, my fingers teased my ass as I heard him approach. Steve was entering the room as I was slipping my fingers into my ass.

"Good morning ass man!" I said with a big smile.

"Good morning to you slut!" He replied with a smile. "Do you have an itch that needs to be scratched?"

"Yes!" I replied greedily fingering myself with one hand while my left hand teased my pussy.

"Tell you what then," he continued with a gleam in his eyes, "grab those pillows and put them in the middle of the bed one on top of the other." I did as he instructed wondering what he had in mind. "Now lay over them," he smirked, "put the pillows under your hips so that magnificent ass of yours is in the air nice and high!"

"Like this Sir?" I asked as I got into the position he wanted.

My back was arched, my legs bent, thrusting my ass lewdly into the air. I was his at this moment, little did I know, he was going to up the ante very soon.

Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,366 Followers