Becoming His Slut Ch. 07

Story Info
Running errands is much more fun with a foxtail butt plug!
10.4k words
4.77
27.3k
20
0

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,365 Followers

Author's notes: This is a work of fiction regarding consenting adults, group sex, sexual enslavement and other erotic things along those lines. If you do not like those topics please move along.

Thank you.

*****

I spent the remainder of my morning at home naked after my shower. While I wanted to savor a quick orgasm, I denied myself wanting to be as horny as possible when I got to work. As I had white heels that I'd worn home from work I decided to stick with the white theme. I started with a pair of white opaque thigh high stockings with lace tops, then coupled that with a white lace underbust waist cincher that came with a "one size fits all" G-string. Then I picked out a nice pleated skirt with a coordinating blouse, which I carried out to the living room, tossing them over the couch until I was ready to leave. While I'd never considered myself to be very comfortable naked my perception had definitely changed as of late. I was beginning to hate feeling covered up, so I reluctantly put on my blouse and skirt so I could go to work. Even with my bit of dawdling this morning, I walked into work well ahead of the typical morning rush. At least I wouldn't get disapproving looks as my boobs jiggled under my blouse as I walked, or sideways glances at my probably too tall for the workplace heels. Soon I was safe in the sanctity of my office wondering what surprises await me! Nick didn't disappoint, although he certainly did surprise me!

"What the hell is this thing?" I said holding up the first item that drew my eyes.

What it was, I quickly figured out where it went and that it wasn't a question of whether I would wear it. I removed the clothing I put on this morning, briefly standing naked in the bathroom with the door to Nick's office open, before getting dressed in what he'd laid out. Starting with the stockings, I sat and pulled on the sheer, expensive feeling stockings with red lace tops and a red seam running up the back. The stockings were tall enough to come within an inch of my pussy! Next I put on a red lace, front close demi bra that lifted my boobs nicely. The floral lace ran right over my nipples giving them a dull scratchy feeling causing them to get hard immediately. I then put on the delicate looking red lace garterbelt and equally delicate looking panties that had two bows along the crotch to allow easy access. Before I put on the last item, I stepped into my red ankle strap heels. Finally, I picked up the red fox tail butt plug and began carefully spreading lube on the metal plug.

"This will be interesting." I smirked at my reflection in the mirror as I inserted the heavy plug.

Taking a look in the mirror I had to admit, the tail looked kinda sexy. Then I went for a walk around Nick's office and really fell in love with it! The plug swung even more as the tail moved from side to side with each step. The tail rubbed constantly against the backs of my legs, giving me a constant reminder of it's presence. While the bra looked really nice, and did lift my boobs, it offered very little by way of keeping them from jiggling with each step. With the lace over each nipple that meant they were constantly scratched with each and every step I took keeping them rock hard and aching for more attention. It was obvious the outfit was designed to keep me as horny as possible the entire day!

"You look good with a tail hanging from your ass," Nick said as he entered his office catching me by surprise, "I want to pull it out right now and fuck you!"

"I'm not the type to say no to you Sir!" I replied giving my ass and tail a wiggle.

"I have a busy day today," Nick said as he undid his belt, "but I can always start it off with your mouth!" Turning to face him I squatted as he approached, feeling my mouth water as he freed his cock from his pants. "Lift your tail up," he instructed as he approached, "you don't want it getting dirty."

"Yes Sir!" I replied lifting the tail with my right hand and draping it over my leg.

"Oh no," he said holding out his left hand, "put it in my hand."

I did as he instructed, lifting the tail as far as I could until he was close enough to take it from me. As he pushed his cock into my mouth, his left hand slid the tail around my arm and behind my head. Now he could not only tug on the plug in my ass but do it while holding my head in place as he fucked my mouth. Normally, it's very easy to focus on the task at hand and manage my breathing as his cock slid into my throat, but the tail was tickling me all the way up my spine making that very difficult!

"I have a couple meetings today slut," he half grunted as he spoke, "some of the attendees are not the type that would appreciate you, so I have other plans for you today." I obviously couldn't answer with his cock abusing my mouth, so I did my best to listen as well as I could. "I'll give you a list later," he said fucking my mouth more forcefully, "right now I need to cum!"

A moment later his cock was spasming in my mouth, spurting his hot seed down my throat, then into my mouth as he backed up slightly. He looked down at me, oozing of confidence, as I sucked him, using my tongue and thumb under his shaft to milk out what was left inside him. He was obviously pleased by my need to get every drop out of him before releasing his softening cock from my mouth. He finally pulled his completely flaccid cock from my mouth, releasing my tail and extending a hand to help me back to my feet. I helped Nick tuck his resting cock away and do his pants before he headed off to his desk with me quickly in tow.

"Here is a list of stops I need you to make today for me," he said handing me a piece of paper, "and you already have the key to my place, so you can drop off my dry cleaning." I took both from him wondering if I'd be doing this with a tail hanging from my ass. "Do the list in order," he continued, "without deviation then come back here and I'll see how you did."

"Yes Sir." I replied wondering when I should ask about the tail.

"In your closet is a skirt and blouse for you to wear," he said seemingly sensing my concern, "the dress should be long enough to cover your tail, provided you're not sitting down." I blushed slightly at the idea of a red fox tail peeking from under my skirt as he continued. "You can take my car," he said handing me his keys, "there's something for it on the list."

"Yes Sir." I replied looking at the BMW key tag on his car keys.

"Any questions?" He asked turning toward his desk as if he was asking just to be polite and not really concerned if I had a question or not.

"No Sir." I replied walking as confidently as possible toward the bathroom.

Inside the bathroom closet there was a red pencil skirt and cream blouse with red lace accents. I put the blouse on first, quickly realizing that the top few buttons were missing. The loose-fitting blouse's top most button was just below the clasp of my bra, meaning if I moved the wrong, or maybe it would be better called the right way for a slut, my bra or breast could be visible. The pencil skirt fit quite snugly through my upper legs and butt; I checked several times to make sure the bump from the tail was not visible. It wasn't terribly obvious, so I was happy it didn't look like I was wearing a full diaper. The tail seemed to end 2 or 3 inches from the hem. Nick was right, as long as I didn't sit it wouldn't be visible.

"Here's to a long day on my feet." I whispered to myself. "Oh shit." I said a bit louder than I wanted to when I read item one on the piece of paper.

Item one was to go see Victoria. Which meant walking through this floor and the floor below, to and from the elevator, to get to her office. Or I could take the back stairs down one flight, which would save me at least one trip across her floor. Looking into the office, Nick was now on the phone, he gave me a friendly wave goodbye with a knowing smirk. Stepping into my office, I took a deep breath, then walked directly to the stairwell door trying not to think about my jiggling chest or the tail wagging and tickling my legs under my skirt. This was definitely not the typical work outfit, certainly not the skirt, seamed stockings or towering heels! I tried not to focus on the eyes I could feel on me as I walked the small hallway to the stairs. Each step made my heels sound like cannon shots ripping through the building, that would have been bothersome but each step also caused the plug to tug inside me and my boobs to scratch the lace of my bra. Taking the stairs was a definite mistake, as with each successive step I was getting hornier! By the time I reached Victoria's floor I could feel my panties and inner thighs were soaked. I made my way to her office as quickly as possible, running into her administrative assistant in her outer office.

"Can I help you?" The gorgeous blonde with the disapproving voice asked as she looked me over.

"Hi, umm," I stammered searching for words as she all but glared at me, "Nick, I mean Mr. Johnston sent me down."

"Of course, he did." She replied as if finding out I was sent by Nick put everything together for her. "Just a moment."

She got up from her desk, walking around it and immediately discarding me, then to Victoria's office door. As she knocked, I looked her up and down, her dress was nice and her heels were certainly more work appropriate than my own. However, she had an ankle bracelet on which I recognized from my online shopping trip with Sabrina earlier in the week. It was something I almost bought! She was a slut too! Her ankle bracelet said as much in a very decorative text. I was so taken by it I didn't realize that she was already waving me into Victoria's office. Her eyes were no longer condescending, they were practically pleading with me to go into the office. As I walked to her, I let my right hand lightly touch her hip, doing my best to block my actions from Mistress Victoria's view, letting my fingers delicately trail over her dress. She may look work appropriate on the outside but she was bare from the waist down under that nice dress of hers!

"Hello my dear." Mistress Victoria said cheerfully as I entered. "That will be enough Denise."

"Yes Ms." I heard her reply from behind me.

"Well aren't you wearing the latest in whore couture today!" Mistress Victoria smiled as she spoke. "Let's see what's under it!"

"Yes, Mistress Victoria." I replied feeling my fingers already fumbling with my buttons.

In a matter of seconds my skirt and blouse were on the chair in her office, leaving me standing with my hands by my side, tail hanging from my ass.

"That's adorable," She said sounding unimpressed, "come over here and kneel slut."

I quickly moved to the side of her desk, right where she pointed, moving to my knees and scooping up my tail so I could lay it over my right leg. Daring not to lift my eyes, I looked at Victoria's feet, waiting anxiously for her to say or do something. Her foot, a high black patent heel, glided its way between my legs. The toe quickly, roughly, moving over my clit as it continued and pressed between my puffy pussy lips.

"Denise," she said from above me, "come in here."

Just like that Denise returned. The woman who had been looking down on me since I walked into the office now could see me in my slutty lingerie and fox tail while her boss teased my pussy with her shoe! I didn't dare look up, or anywhere for that matter. Soon the rounded toe of Mistress Victoria's shoe became my world and my tormenter. I let out a slight whimper as she rolled her ankle, pressing her toe into me further.

"You think you're a willingly submissive little slut, now don't you?" I gasped as she slowly pulled her foot from my pussy. "Lift your eyes and look to your right."

I did as she ordered, it certainly wasn't a request after all. Kneeling next to me was Denise, her dress and low-heeled shoes were gone. She now had on a black latex leotard with zippers over her nipples and pussy as well as a pair of what had to be 6" black heels. Denise's hands were behind her back, her knees spread as wide as they could go. I could feel Mistress Victoria staring at me while she moved her wet shoe toward Denise, who had not moved an inch.

"Go ahead pet." She said almost coolly.

Without an ounce of hesitation Denise leaned forward, her hands clasped behind her back, wrists positioned as if they were bound tightly to each other, and started licking the toe of Mistress Victoria's shoe. This wasn't a simple lick, her tongue was making love to her shoe, like an incredibly intimate combination of blow job and French kiss. Watching Denise's mouth make love to Mistress Victoria's shoe was the wildest thing I'd seen in quite a while. With the preliminary licking done Denise lowered her mouth onto the shoe as if she were trying to deep throat it! I could feel my pussy throb as I watched Denise's descent into depraved submission. I wanted to be her!

"That's enough my pet." Mistress Victoria instructed.

"Thank you, Goddess." Denise replied as she sat back on her heels.

"Do you want a taste slut?" I heard her ask.

"Yes, please Mistress!" I replied automatically.

"Pet," Mistress Victoria said without missing a beat, "kiss the slut, let her have a taste."

I was a bit shocked, I thought I would be licking her shoe. The next thing I knew Denise's hand was behind my neck roughly pulling my mouth to hers! Thankfully, my lips parted as Denise's tongue invaded my mouth. She wasn't kissing me; she was taking a kiss from me! I could feel her dislike, but it didn't matter, because her tongue still probed and swirled around mine leaving me breathless. She didn't release me until Mistress Victoria told her to do so!

"Thank you pet," Mistress Victoria said as she sat back in her chair, "that will be all for now."

"Thank you, Goddess." Denise replied as she quickly got to her feet and disappeared behind me.

The next few moments were filled with silence, I guessed until Denise left the room, then Mistress Victoria spoke again. As she did, she leaned forward, using her thumbnail to tease and torment my left nipple through the thin bra I had on.

"Denise is a very willing but very jealous sub" she said as she scraped my nipple with her thumbnail, "she certainly had no interest in kissing you, she doesn't like women after all, but she loves submission."

My mind raced. I didn't dare ask for clarification. Denise was straight? But she devoured my pussy juice from Mistress Victoria's shoe like it was the last liquid on earth! She'd kissed me without hesitation as well. I marveled at how a dominant woman could turn a straight woman into a bi-sexual sub!

"You two will get much closer soon," Mistress Victoria said as she pushed my nipple inward with her thumbnail, "much, much closer!"

"Thank you, Goddess." I almost whined.

My statement was met with sharp, searing pain on my left tit. She'd just slapped my tit so hard it left a red hand print.

"That is earned slut," she instructed as she lightly rubbed the slowly reddening hand pint on my chest, "just like my calling you pet instead of slut."

"Yes, Mistress Victoria." I replied meekly.

"Go enjoy your errands." Mistress said as she abruptly turned back to her desk leaving me feeling discarded by her chair.

"Yes, Mistress Victoria." I answered feeling as if she didn't hear me.

Quickly putting on my blouse and skirt I made my way to the office door. Denise barely raised an eyebrow as I entered her office space. I wondered if she knew just how close Mistress Victoria wanted us to be? She may have been feeling superior to me, and maybe she was, but I also knew she had the taste of my pussy in her mouth as she sat there ignoring my presence!

"Bye for now Denise." I quipped as I strode out of the office.

My confidence quickly waned as I made my way to the elevator. There were definite looks of disapproval as I made my way to the elevator, I wondered if the fresh and still burning hand print on my chest was visible above my button on my blouse. Standing at the elevator door I could see a few of the women on the floor look at me, then lean and speak to each other. I wondered if the tail was poking out below the skirt, but decided they were just prudes or jealous of how I was able to dress. When the elevator door opened it was a completely different story. Three men were in the elevator, having a heated discussion which came to an abrupt stop as me and my jiggling tits walked into the small space. As the door closed my mind raced to thoughts of a porn video I'd stolen from my brother's collection, a buxom blonde in an elevator with several men taking her every way possible. The thoughts made me feel light headed. The doors opened, another man got on, giving me a long look up and down as he stepped onto the elevator and giving a brief smirk. The elevator finally arrived at the lobby, as the doors opened, I stepped out of the somewhat crowded car.

"Shit, we missed our floor!" One of the gentlemen said behind me.

"Not so loud dick!" another hissed.

Taking several steps away from the elevator, with a renewed sense of confidence, I looked quickly over my shoulder. All four men had stepped out of the elevator to watch me walk away. All four then quickly ducked back into the elevator as they realized I'd caught them staring!

"Don't worry boys," I whispered to myself, "I'm not the type to go to HR."

Nick's car was right outside the door. Opening the door, I then had to figure out how to get into the low-slung car wearing my snug skirt and high heels. Flashing my tail was unavoidable at this point, so I did my best to lower my butt into the seat then swing my legs inside. Getting out wouldn't be any easier! Then again, after starting the engine and feeling the plug vibrate deep inside me, driving would also be a challenge! I managed to pull out of the garage, and after taking a quick look at the list, headed to pick up his dry cleaning. By the time I reached the dry cleaner I was hornier than I thought possible. The dry cleaner was on a one-way street, thankfully there was a parking space in the front. I parked so the car door would shield me a bit while I got out of the car, which took considerable effort given the fact my knees were above my hips as I got out. I walked into the small store, ringing the bell at the tiny counter.

"Just a moment." A voice called from behind a rather dated looking curtain.

A minute later an older gentleman appeared from behind the curtain, he lifted his glasses from the chain dangling them at his upper chest, putting them on then pausing for a moment as he saw me.

"Yes, my dear," he said surveying my upper body as I stood behind the counter from him, "how can I help you?"

"I'm here to pick up my bosses' dry cleaning," I replied as I handed him the ticket, "if you have a moment that is."

"It's not every day I get to help a beautiful lady," he replied with a gleam in his eye as he took the ticket, "now let me see." He held the button moving the large rack of clothing until he got close to the number on the ticket. "Ahh yes, Nicky-boy!" He said excitedly retrieving the items from the rack. "He does have the prettiest women working for him," he said as he turned back to me, "but you are by far the prettiest."

"Oh, thank you," I replied genuinely blushing and extending my hand, "I'm Alicia."

"I'm Rupert." He replied lightly taking my hand, bringing his lips to it. "Pleasure to meet you Lady Alicia." Rupert held my hand as he walked around the counter, holding the dry cleaning in his free hand. He had on a brown V-neck sweater, plaid shirt, and corduroys with a pair of well-worn dress shoes and stood practically eye to boob with me. "He's all set," Rupert continued as he led me to the door, "I'll walk you to your car."

"You're such a gentleman!" I said squeezing his hand.

Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,365 Followers