Becoming Jerry's Master Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it, lover, that's all it takes! My pussy is all yours!" Jerry smiles at your submission.

Your tongue instinctively licks the tip of his cock. "Do you like my clit?" Jerry coos.

Your lips cover the head of his cock as your tongue licks his slit searching for pre-cum.

"Careful, Freddie, my clit is all excited. I wouldn't want an accident." Jerry teases as he strokes your head.

You look up into Jerry's smiling face and realize you are on your knees between his wide spread legs. You lick his shaft from his balls to the very tip. You kiss first one and then the other before licking his cock again. You kiss his cock over and over from the base to the tip and marvel at its hardness. It feels so different on your lips! Pre-cum oozes from its tip and you lick it up willingly, excitedly all the while wondering why you've waited so long to indulge in this wicked occupation.

Jerry continues to gently stroke your hair as he softly urges you on. "It's ok, Freddie! It's ok to be a cock sucker. Your mouth is so hot; your lips so soft. Suck me, Freddie, be my cock slut. Be my cum slut."

You have Jerry's cock in your mouth and you don't want to let it go; not until he gives you his cum. You want to swallow his cum just like you want to swallow your own when you eat Louise's cum filled pussy. You feel his cock in the back of your throat. You pull back and suck its tip. In and out, licking and sucking and kissing. Nothing else matters. Jerry is urging you on but it's almost as if he isn't there. Nothing matters but his cock and your mouth. You feel him arch his back and know what is about to happen.

Jerry fills your mouth with spurt after spurt of hot savory cum!

You are Jerry's cock sucker!

12