Becoming Joey Ch. 04

Story Info
Joey loses her virginity.
3.7k words
4.69
46.5k
44

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/06/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt so right, being on my knees in front of Matt. Matt's cock , still soft, filled my mouth. I ran my tongue over the head, just as Susan showed me. I loved that I could fit it all in my mouth. I moved off of it to pay attention to his balls, which were also glistened with cum and pussy juice. He moaned as I took each ball into my mouth, rolling it around and massaging it with my tongue. Although in a submissive position and having agreed to obey both of them, I felt powerful. Matt's hand rested softly on my head, not forcing, just encouraging me to continue. I raised my eyes and saw them both staring down at me with satisfied smiles on their faces. Matt's other hand was stretched across their bodies, playing with Susan's pussy.

After cleaning Matt's balls, I went back to work on his cock. It had hardened a bit, but I was still able to take it all in my mouth. I loved his masculinity, his musk, the soft hair above his cock, that smelled so distinctly of him. I went down on him, took him to the entrance of my throat. Matt's hand held me firmly and I felt him grow longer in my mouth. When he finally let me up, my saliva covered his cock. I immediately licked it up.

"Joey, stop for now. Please get up and get us some drinks.

I mixed 3 vodka and tonics at the bar, put them on a small tray and went back to the living room. I bent over at the waist, holding the tray in front of Matt, who took a drink, then to Susan. I set the tray on the table, lifted my drink and took a long swallow. Susan had moved slightly apart from Matt on the couch and she pat the space between them.

I sat. Susan removed an ice cube from her drink and as Matt lifted my skirt, she ran the ice cube along my balls. I moaned a little and giggled as I watched my scrotum shrivel up. Susan stood and left the room. I leaned against Matt and ran my hand between his legs. I gently played with his softening cock and ran my fingers around his balls. They were lightly hairy and felt so full and heavy.

Susan returned with a small bowl and a wash cloth. She knelt in front of me and removed the necklace with the key from around her neck. She unlocked the cage and gently removed it. My cock immediately began to swell. After removing the base ring, she dipped the wash cloth in the warm soapy water and began to wash me. "Don't you dare cum, young lady. Let me know if you feel close."

"Yes Ma'am." I continued to play with Matt's cock. After washing my cock and balls, she lifted my legs in the air. "Push baby." I pushed and felt the plug once again slowly expand my sphincter before falling out in her hand. She rewetted the cloth and carefully washed around my ass.

Matt reached down and grasped my cock. His large hand completely engulfed me. We stroked each other as Susan fell back and began fingering her pussy. I watched as she toyed with her clit and then plunged three fingers deep inside before pulling them out, sticking them in her mouth and repeating the process.

Matt stood and reached for both of our hands. "Come on girls, let's go to the bedroom." Matt led us upstairs. I loved his muscular ass and thought of being more manly, but knowing that I would never be.

Susan sat on the bed, her back resting against the headboard. Matt guided me to lay down on my back between her legs. My head rested on her stomach. Susan began stroking me again, one hand on my head, the other, lightly playing with my cock. She whispered in my ear, "Are you ready to become a woman?"

I nodded with anticipation and after glancing again at Matt's cock, a little fear. "It will hurt a little at first baby, but then it will feel so good. You'll never want to go another day without a cock buried deep inside you."

Matt motioned for me to lift my body and as I did he slid a large pillow under my ass. He retrieved a bottle of lube from the nightstand.

"You ladies look so sexy. Joey, you are all spread out for me." He laid on the bed. I could feel his breath on my ass and then his tongue played lightly around my rim. I moaned and Susan held me tighter to her breasts. His tongue, long and stiff, played with me for what seemed like forever before he pulled back, then pushed his tongue inside me. I felt my sphincter give and open up to him. He pushed in and out without hurry, gently coaxing me to open myself wider and wider. My cock was dripping pre-cum now, which Susan rubbed over my head, occasionally bringing her hand to my mouth or her mouth to clean off.

Matt rubbed his finger around my hole and then, grabbing the bottle of lube, drizzled a generous amount in my crack. As the lube slowly reached my hole, Matt pushed it inside, eliciting a long moan from me. Satisfied that I was well lubricated, Matt opened the lube again and reached for my hand. He poured more into my hand and then knelt up between my legs. I reached down and applied the lube to his cock. I loved the slippery feeling of his cock in my hand. I held my fist tight and marveled how his cock slipped right through my fist.

"Are you ready, darling?" He asked.

I nodded again. He leaned in to kiss me. His tongue penetrated my mouth as he positioned himself. I felt the blunt head of his cock probing me, looking for entry. I remembered my practice and tried to relax myself and push out a little to give him access. He used his hand to direct himself and with one solid push, he broke my barrier and entered me.

"Ahhh," I screamed. Susan held me and kissed my cheek. "Oh honey, it's okay, just breath...breath and open yourself up to him. Feel how hard he is. You made him that hard. That cock is meant for you."

Breathing hard, I nodded and Matt slid another inch inside me. I stretched around his girth. My asshole started spasming out of control and this time I heard Matt gasp and moan. "I love that Joey, what are you doing?"

"I...I...I'm not doing anything, it's just happening."

"Mmmmm, you are such a little anal slut." He pulled out until just the tip was inside me. I continue to spasm on his head. He pushed his hips forward and half his cock disappeared inside me. He rubbed against my prostate and I felt like I was about to cum. He kept pushing and finally I felt his pubic hair against my smooth balls.

"He's all the way in you baby. You took him all the way. Now, he's going to fuck you." With that, Matt withdrew all the way and with one push, bottomed out in me again." I was panting at this point, still in pain, but loving the feeling of his manhood taking my virginity. Matt pulled all the away out, my ass began to close, then once again pushed in, stretching me. My ass still spasmed around him. He began a regular rhythm, deep, long strokes that rubbed my prostate on each pass. Susan kept whispering in my ear. "Oh baby, I'm so jealous. You only get to lose your virginity once. What a perfect man to take yours."

I couldn't agree more as I gazed at Matt's handsome, chiseled face, tensed in anticipation. Matt leaned in, pulling my face towards his. His kiss was deep and I felt him possess my soul the way he possessed my body. I eagerly pushed back at every thrust, wanting to please my man, wanting to feel him fill me.

"Come on baby, fuck her, cum in her tight little ass." Susan lightly brushed my cock. I suddenly felt it, building up from somewhere deep inside me. My orgasm hit me, different than any orgasm before. My whole body shook, my ass clenched around Matt's thick pulsating cock. I felt that I was about to pass out, when Matt shouted. "I'm cumming." He drove his cock into me. I felt it thicken and then wave after wave of cum flooded my insides. I pulled Matt to me and held him as his cock shot the last few drops of cum into me. My mouth sought his and we kissed again, deeply, but slowly, flowing with the wave of pleasure that engulfed us both.

Susan pulled Matt to her and kissed him. "That was beautiful baby. I love watching you fuck." I felt Matt's cock begin to soften and I clenched down again, not wanting to let him go. He smiled at me as his cock slipped from my grasp. I felt his cum began to slowly slip out of me. Susan moved around and placed her fingers at my ass, playing with the cum that was leaking out, pushing it back inside me. Matt lay down on one side and Susan on the other side of me. Our hands played softly over all of our bodies.

"That was..." I started, finding my breath. "That was amazing."

"It was for me too," panted Matt.

Susan nodded her agreement. Then whispered in my ear. I got up and left the room, I could feel cum dripping down my thighs. I removed the cheerleader outfit and replaced it with a pink baby doll that came to the top of my ass. I went into the bathroom and prepared a warm washcloth with soap and one without. Matt was still laying on his back with Susan draped over him. I gently lifted his cock and carefully washed him. Once satisfied, I used the the other washcloth to rinse him off. I set the cloths aside and drew Matt back into my mouth. He was soft and it felt like a pacifier. I desperately wanted to feel the complete submission of him fucking my throat but was happy to have my mouth on him as he and Susan kissed.

Before long, Matt began to softly snore. Susan moved to the aside and pulled me along with her. "Come here baby, I need some attention now." She spread her legs and displayed her puffy pussy lips. "Come take care of me baby." I crawled between her legs, tasting the juices that had spilled down them as I kissed and licked my way up her body. I licked around the outside of her pussy, softly flicking at her outer lips. "Please" she begged. My tongue delved deeper, towards her core. My face was immediately soaked. My nose rested on her clit as I explored her depths.

Susan raised her hips into me, pushing her clit against my ass. I used this opportunity to reach my hand underneath her. My finger traced down her crack to her asshole, which was soaked in her juices. Without any preamble, I pushed one finger deep inside her. She gasped and held my head to her body. I pulled out and shoved two fingers in her. She exploded on my face, then held my head back as her body convulsed. She began to squirt her juices all over my face. My makeup was ruined, but I held my face still, accepting her offering. When the convulsions subsided, I began to lick her softly again. She moaned, unable to speak. I moved my tongue up her pussy to her clit. I didn't lick, but just applied pressure with my tongue, just underneath her clit. Her body responded immediately with another convulsion. As she came, I went back to licking around her, even trying to lick her ass, but she wasn't able to be very cooperative. As soon as the spasms receded, I pressed my tongue against her clit again. She rode a wave of orgasm after orgasm until she finally pushed me away and lay back, gasping for breath. Every few seconds, her body convulsed again, with diminishing frequency and intensity, until she lay still, glassy eyes staring at the ceiling, not moving.

I crawled up between, lay my head on Susan's shoulder with my ass facing Matt and fell asleep.

I awoke to feel hands spreading my cheeks and Matt's cock poking into my crack. I pretended to be asleep. I heard him spit on his hand and felt him using his saliva to lube up his cock. Once lubed, he pushed against me and all pretense of being asleep fell away as I moaned. "Shhh, Susan's sleeping. I woke up and saw that ass and just had to have you again."

I shivered at his words and used my hand to open myself up wider for him. He pushed forward and I pushed back and soon he was embedded in me. He held me close and reached around to hold my cock as he slowly pulled out and then back in. This didn't feel like he was fucking me. It felt like he was making love to me. The next time he pulled back, I moved away and let him slide out of me. I felt him reach for me, but I turned around and pushed him over on his back. I climbed on top him, feeling his hard muscles and his hairy chest against my girly body. I reached back and held his cock and raised myself to impale myself on the thick rod.

I found my hole and sunk down a few inches, unable to contain a long soft moan. I continued down until he was fully inside me then leaned over and whispered to him. "Let me. Just lie back and relax." My hands rested on his hard abs as I pushed myself up and down on his tool. "God, I love your cock. I love feeling you inside. I want your cum so bad. I want you to fill me up over and over. You can fuck me whenever you want. If you need it, I'll be there for you. I've never felt so good, so complete. I contracted my ass with each movement, milking the cum out of him. Neither of us noticed the movement on the bed until we felt Susan's tongue traveling the length of his cock and toying with the rim of my ass.

"That's it, ride him Joey. You are such a little slut, fucking my husband while I'm sleeping next to you. I want to see him fill your ass again, and then I'm going to lick it out of you." My body tensed as Matt's did. I didn't ejaculate, but felt an orgasm rip through my body. The uncontrolled spasms once again took over my body and Matt began to thrust up into me. He then grabbed my hips and pulled me down, completely buried inside me. I felt the warm pulses of cum fill my bottom and Matt fell back against the bed. I lifted off him and his cock fell back against his stomach.

"Clean him." Susan said. I started to get up, but she stopped me. "With your mouth, while I clean you." I knelt over Matt and tentatively stuck my tongue out. It didn't taste bad. Susan smiled at me "That's why you use the enema." I nodded, understanding. I took his cock in my mouth and lathered my tongue around it, gathering any remnants of cum that remaining. As I sucked on his balls, I noticed his breathing getting deeper and soon he was softly snoring again. "Typical" I thought with a smile. Susan finished tonguing my sore ass and pulled me up into a hug.

"How are you feeling about all this honey?"

"It's been incredible."

"This is only the beginning, we have so much more to teach you."

I must've looked sad.

"What's wrong?"

"I love this. I love being Joey. I just don't want to have to go back to being plain old Joe."

"I know baby. We thought you would feel this way, but don't worry. Matt and I have a plan."

"What plan?"

"Don't worry about it now. We will fill you in when the time comes. As long as we know that this is what you want, we will do what is needed to make it happen."

"It is what I want."

"Good. Tomorrow, Matt has to go to work. Maybe you can wake him up in a special way. Then you and I are going to have a girls day, that I think you'll like."

I smiled and rested against her breasts, feeling safe and content, but yes, still a little bit horny.

Susan gently shook me awake as the first light was coming through the window. "Shhh," she whispered, "Matt's still asleep. Go to the bathroom and fix your makeup, then come quietly back to bed."

I kissed her and gently extricated myself from the tangle on the bed. I looked in the mirror, appalled at what I saw. I quickly washed my face and reapplied my foundation, mascara and lipstick. It wasn't a perfect job, but I knew I would likely be doing it again soon.

I returned to the bedroom. Matt was still softly snoring and Susan lay on her back, gently playing with her pussy as her other hand pinched her nipple. She motioned for me to get in bed on the other side of Matt. I began kissing Matt's ass, as Susan lay down and took his cock into her mouth, gently sucking. I noticed that Matt's balls were visible between his legs and began taking long luxurious licks from the top down to his ass and back up again. Matt stirred and rolled over on his back. I quickly moved out of the way. Susan grasped my hand and pulled me towards her. We both wrapped our lips around his proud erection, starting at the base and meeting at the head, where we shared a long kiss, our tongues wrapping themselves around each other and Matt's cock.

Susan urged me down to take his balls in my mouth again. I watched as she slowly descended on his cock, once again taking it into her throat. I licked at her lips as her mouth reached his body. As she released him from her throat and worked back towards the head, I moved up and when her mouth came off, I took him in mine before she could stop me. I played with the head with my tongue, sliding it around the underside of his sensitive cock, pushing it into the hole, savoring the flavor of the pre-cum. I began to push myself down on him. Susan massaged my throat as I took him deeper and deeper. At the entrance to my throat, I began to gag, but Susan held me there and in the midst of one gag, pushed me down and I felt myself open up and take him all the way in.

Susan and I alternated, each taking him deep, then kissing at his head before the other would take a turn. I could feel his balls tensing and drawing into his body. I released his cock and let Susan take his cum. She plunged down over and over, until his hands gripped her hair and his body tensed. Susan pulled up, keeping just the head in her mouth. I watched as he spasmed, shooting load after load into her.

When he finished, Susan pulled me towards her, shoving her tongue into my mouth. I was surprised that she hadn't swallowed. We shared his cum as Matt watched. When it was gone, I took his soft cock in my mouth, loving the flavor of him. My cock was pointing straight out this entire time, but neither they nor I took notice of it.

Matt stirred, "Thank you ladies. I have to get moving."

I jumped up, "I'll start the shower for you." I got the water to the perfect temperature and called Matt in. I got into the shower before he got there and soaped up my hands. He seemed a little surprised to see me there, but shrugged his shoulders and got in. His back was turned to me and I began to wash him, starting at his broad shoulders. I lathered his back and worked down to his ass. I ran my hands all over it, reveling in the firm globes. My fingers slipped inside his crack, tickling his hole, then I knelt and began washing his legs. I turned him around, washed his feet and the front of his muscular thighs, then his balls, his quickly recovering cock, before standing and washing his abs and chest.

I stood in front of him, face to face as I slowly shampooed his hair. I loved the feeling of his thick curls running between my fingers. I wanted nothing more than to turn around and let him take me once again, but he didn't have time. He kissed me and got out of the shower. I showered myself, resisting the temptation to stroke my cock. I washed my sore ass and even though it hurt, gave myself an enema.

When I reentered the bedroom, Susan had clothes laid out for me. A small white thong and matching bra and a yellow sundress with strapped sandals, along with the blond wig.

"I have a present for you," she said, opening a drawer of the bed stand. She pulled out a box and opened it and removed 2 silicone gel balls. "These are breast forms, which you can wear when we go out, until we get you your own breasts."

I squealed with delight. I put on the thong, my hard cock still sticking out of the waistband and then the bra. Susan showed me how to insert the forms and then helped me on with my dress and the wig. "Go look at yourself."

I loved it. I now had a beautiful figure. Nice B cup breasts, tapering to a tiny waist and then flaring out with my hips and ass. "Thank you so much." I kissed her.

"You're welcome. Now go do your makeup. We have a big day ahead of us."