Becoming Joey Ch. 06

Story Info
Joey comes out to her Mom and plans are made.
3.5k words
4.63
28.9k
36

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/06/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan drove us home. Matt was waiting in the living room.

"How was your day?" He asked, standing up to greet us.

Susan waved him off. "Not now, Matt. She's had quite a day."

Susan led me upstairs to the the master bedroom. She sat me on the bed and went to the bathroom to draw a bath, then returned. She eased me out of my clothes. My mind was spinning, still reveling in the pleasure I received, but also with confusion and unease of where I was heading.

"Shhh," she whispered, holding me close. "I know you're emotional. Today took a lot out of you. I want you to take a nice long bath, relax. I'll bring you a glass of wine. Don't think tonight, just let your feelings flow and tomorrow we can talk about what's next."

I nodded into her breasts, softly crying, but unsure of exactly why. She helped me up, then leaned down to remove my cock cage. "I don't think you'll be needing this tonight." She led me into the bathroom and steadied me as I stepped into the bubble filled tub. Susan lit several candles and turned the light down. "Now just settle in and I'll get you that wine."

I eased back into the tub, running my hands along my slick body. I touched my ass, but yelped and pulled my hand away. I was really sore. I leaned against the tub pillow and closed my eyes. My mind jumped from my initial foray into cross dressing to the realization that I had been set up, that Susan and Matt had planned everything from the beginning and I had willingly followed along. "How do I feel about that?" I murmured out loud. I knew that the last few days had been the most intense in my life. Before dog sitting for Susan and Matt, I was basically invisible-one of any number of teenage boys in the world. There was nothing special about me. I wasn't a sports star, I wasn't a nerd, I was just stuck in the middle. But now, now people noticed me, people wanted me, both men and women. I loved the attention. I loved feeling sexy all the time. I loved that I could kneel in front of a man and watch is cock grow in anticipation of the pleasure I would give him. I loved being dominated by women, being their toy, being there only for their pleasure.

Yes, I decided, I was on the right path, but there were other considerations. How would I tell my family? My friends? Would I be Joey for the rest of my life? Would I become more of a woman? Or was this just a passing phase?

Susan entered with a glass of white wine and a pill. "Susan, I..."

"Hush now," she said sweetly. "I know you are filled with questions, but you will answer them. Right now, just drink your wine. Take this pill just before you get out of the tub. It's just a sleeping pill, but I don't want you to fall asleep in the tub."

I smiled at her. "Thank you."

She kissed me on the forehead and left the bathroom, closing the door behind her. I let the thoughts, feelings and emotions flow into my mind and float away. When the water cooled to the point that I was shivering, I took the sleeping pill with my last sip of wine and got out of the tub. I dried myself and entered the empty master bedroom. Susan had laid out a nightgown for me. It was black silk that covered me to the middle of my ass, leaving my cock and balls free. Without thinking, I climbed into their bed and pulled the covers over me. I was asleep as my head hit the pillow.

I must have really been asleep. I didn't stir when Susan and Matt crawled into bed, one on either side of me, but I awoke some hours later, with my arm draped across Susan and Matt spooned in behind me. My hand was cupping Susan's left breasts and she cooed softly in her sleep. Matt's cock was semi hard and pressed against my ass. I snuggled around a bit until his cock rested in my crack. I felt it harden slightly and push into my crack. I sighed contentedly and fell back asleep.

I awoke to the sun streaming through the window and the feeling of Susan's soft mouth enveloping my cock. Opening my eyes, I saw that Matt was already gone. Susan's ass was facing my head and her fingers played lightly with my balls as she gently suckled my head. I reached over and pulled her leg towards me. She let my cock fall from her mouth, smiled up at me and lifted her leg over my head, settling her wet pussy down on my mouth.

She took me back in her mouth and shuddered as I ran my tongue through her folds. I nuzzled her clit with my nose, feeling it harden. I pushed my tongue inside and began to fuck her. I plunged my tongue in and out and she began to take more and more of my cock into her mouth. I felt myself pass the entrance to her throat and her nose touched my balls. "I'm close," I warned her. She immediately stopped and I silently cursed myself for saying anything, worried that the cage would go back on and I wouldn't come for who knew how long. Susan, however, lifted off of me and turned around. My cock, pulsing now, settled into the crack of her ass. She lifted up and grabbed my cock in her hand. She rubbed it around the entrance to her pussy and then in one slow movement, took me all the way inside her.

I never imagined that I would have the opportunity to be inside her. Her pussy was hot and I felt her juices slide out of her and down my balls, soaking them. Susan pressed her tits against my flat chest, looked me in the eyes and kissed me deeply, pushing her tongue into my mouth as she began to slowly fuck me.

"I wanted to give you something special after the way you behaved yesterday. You made me so proud. I love having you as my little slut."

"I always want to make you proud of me." I started to push up into her, but she stopped me.

"I'm in control, baby. Always remember that."

"Yes, Mistress."

She continued to slowly tease me, keeping me on edge. She held my head up and brought her nipple to my lips. I sucked it into my mouth, biting down on it. Susan moaned and I felt her pussy clench on my cock. Her body began convulsing and she clenched and uncle chef as she continued to ride me. She pulled my head hard against her and came with shout. At just about the same time, my balls tightened and my cum spewed into her. Susan rested on me. My cock was still hard inside her. When she finally lifted off me, she slid slowly up my body. I opened my mouth and my cum slowly poured out of her, mixed with her juices. I licked all around her lips, gathering our combined fluids and pushed my tongue inside her again. I sucked on her clit, pushing my tongue against the underside of it and was rewarded with another orgasm from her. The rest of my cum fled her pussy into my mouth. She climbed off me and laid down beside me, her head resting on my chest. We kissed, sharing our love and both drifted off into light sleep again.

Susan was gone when I awoke. I went to the bathroom, showered and cleaned myself out. I put on a light dusting of makeup, a pair of pink panties with a matching bra and the inserts. I put on a pair of skinny jeans and a tank top and went downstairs to find her.

Susan was sitting at the kitchen table with a cup of coffee and a croissant. I poured myself a cup and joined her. I kissed her lightly. "Good morning Mistress."

"Good morning baby. You were wonderful this morning."

"Thank you. Thank you for allowing me to cum, Mistress."

"You earned it baby. Sit down. Tell me, how do you feel about all of this?"

I paused, thinking about my response. "Last night, I was overwhelmed. So much has happened in the past few weeks that it's hard to wrap my mind around it."

"I imagine."

"But the thing is that I feel whole. Before...before...well before Joey, I felt kind of invisible. Just another guy. Nothing special, but now I'm noticed. I can see men looking at me and they desire me. I see it in women too. I love feeling sexy and looking sexy and I love being a girl. I love the feeling of kneeling in front of Matt and watching his cock harden, knowing that it's because of me, well not just me, you too..."

"Shhh, I know what you mean."

"I love being submissive to you and Matt and your friends, but I also feel that I have power. I have the power to please you, to make you all feel happy and I love that feeling." I paused

"But..." Susan said.

"No real buts. I want this and I want to continue and I don't know where it will end up but I know that you have my best interests in mind. I'm just not sure how to break this to my mom and there are a couple friends that I'm not sure will understand. And I'm worried that the week is almost over and the last thing that I want to do is to go back to being Joe."

"I understand. I've thought this whole process through and had plans for what we would do with any scenario." Susan reached for my hand.

"I kind of figured that you did."

"Well, I don't want you to be nervous, but I've invited your mother to dinner tonight and we're going to introduce her to Joey. I know your mother and I think she will understand. Just know that regardless of her reaction, you will be staying with us."

I smiled, but tears were in my eyes. "Yes Ma'am. I'm nervous."

"I know, but you've trusted me this far, trust me on this too."

"I do."

"Now, finish your coffee, we have places to be."

"Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise, but I'm sure you're going to like it."

Susan drove us into the city. "We have to pick up Dingo, but we have an important stop before."

I nervously tapped my fingers on her bare leg as we drove. After about 20 minutes, we pulled into a medical complex parking lot. Susan opened her door. "Come on."

We took the elevator to the 4th floor and entered an office. The sign read, "Dr. Beaumont, Plastic Surgery." My heart started to race a little. Susan went to the receptionist.

"We have an 11 o'clock appointment for Joey Reynolds."

"Yes Ma'am. We have it right here. Please take a seat and the doctor will be with you shortly."

"What are we doing here?" I whispered, as we sat down.

"Just relax and trust me, honey."

Several minutes later a nurse popped her head out. "Joey Reynolds?" Susan stood with me and we both entered the doctors office.

"I just have to get your height, weight, and blood pressure."

"Hmmm, 5'7", 145 lbs. Let's take you into the room and take your blood pressure.

Susan sat in the chair and the nurse motioned me to climb on the table. She attached the cuff to my arm. "120 over 75. Looking good." She made a few notes and stood. "The doctor will be with you shortly."

I stared at Susan, but she gave nothing away. A few moments later, an older distinguished looking man entered the room. "Susan, so good to see you again." He kissed her cheek. "And this must be Joey." I shook his hand from the table. "Nice to meet you Doctor."

"So Susan tells me that you want breasts enhancements?"

I stared at Susan, numb and unable to speak.

"Well, is that true?"

I almost squealed, "Yes Sir!"

He laughed, "Well good, that's what we're here for. Could you please take off your shirt and bra."

I looked at Susan, who nodded. I removed my shirt and bra, embarrassed to be seen with my flat chest.

"I'm going to look at your body structure and we'll decide together what would look best for you."

Dr. Beaumont measured me and opened a book showing an array of breasts, all different sizes and shapes. "How big were you thinking?"

I was about to blurt out "As big as you can go," but Susan stopped me.

"I think Dr. that with her frame, 36 C will look just adorable. Big enough, but not overwhelming."

"I think you're right Susan. Let's see". He opened a drawer and rummaged around before pulling out two breast forms. "Let's get your bra Joey and try these on."

Dr. Beaumont put the forms in the bra and had me put it on. "Yes, I think that will be perfect."

"When can you do the surgery, Dr?" Susan asked.

"I think I am available next week. For you, I will make whatever arrangements necessary, especially if after we're done and she's healed, Joey will have dinner with me."

"I'm sure that can be arranged, Dr. I am thinking Monday would be good."

"Just check with my receptionist on the way out and I'll make sure that she frees up a block of time."

"Thank you Dr. We will see you Monday."

Dr. Beaumont kissed Susan on the lips this time, lingering definitely longer than what would be professional, if kissing your patients was professional at all. He then came over, took my hand and brought it to his lips, softly kissing it.

"Pleasure to meet you Joey and I look forward to seeing the finished product."

I giggled and blushed, not sure of what to say. As soon as the doctor left the room, I jumped to my feet and pulled Susan into a hug. "I don't know what to say... I can't believe this is happening."

"I know it all seems very quick Joey, but I know this is the right move for you. It will complete you and think of how many men and women will want you with beautiful C cup breasts. The doctor is already looking forward to it."

"So I'll go on a date with him when I'm done?"

Matt and I know Dr. Beaumont very well and he has a thing for girls like you. He is making this very affordable for us. What do you think of him?"

"He's very handsome," I said, feeling my cock swell.

"Yes he is dear, and he's very well endowed."

"Mmmmm."

"Mmmm is right. I'm a little jealous that he wants you all to himself."

"I'll always be your Ma'am."

"I know baby, I know."

We had lunch, then picked up Dingo from the kennel. I was afraid that we wouldn't make it home with him jumping all over the car. When we got home, I played with him in the backyard for awhile then went upstairs to try to take a nap before dinner. I was restless but managed to sleep fitfully for a little while.

Susan woke me at 5. "Your mother will be here at 6. Go shower and get cleaned up. You have that floral print sundress that I think will be perfect. When she gets here, Matt and I will speak to her first and then call you down. I want to prepare her for everything."

"Yes Ma'am." There were butterflies in my stomach as I got ready. The doorbell rang at 6 and I could hear my mother's voice as she entered the house.

"Hello Susan, Matt. So good to see you. How was the cruise?"

"It was lovely, thank you Annie. It was so nice to get away knowing that Joey was taking care of things here."

"Where is Joe?"

"Joey is upstairs getting ready. Let's sit and talk for a bit. Would you like a drink?"

"A glass of white wine would be nice."

"Matt, dear, would you get Annie a glass of white wine. I'll have one myself too."

"Annie," Susan said, after they sat down. "There are some things we need to discuss."

"Oh, I hope he didn't do anything wrong."

"No, no. This is a little awkward. We have security cameras installed in the house and while we were gone, well...well we noticed that Joey went through my dresser and found some personal items."

"I'm so sorry, Susan. I will have him home immediately. I'm so embarrassed. I can't believe he did this."

"No, no Annie. We saw that he liked putting on my panties and bras and dresses."

"I thought he had grown out of that. I used to know that he had been in my stuff too."

"Well Joey hasn't grown out of it. When we got home, we had a long conversation about it. Joey was embarrassed at first, but then as we talked, and it was apparent that I wasn't upset, her feelings started to come out."

"Her?"

"Well, I guess it's best if you see for yourself. Joey, could you come downstairs?"

I thought my heart would explode as I walked slowly down the stairs. My heels clicked on the hardwood floors in the foyer. When I turned the corner, my mother gasped. I waited. The air was pregnant with the silence.

"Joe...Joey...you're so beautiful."

I rushed to my mother and hugged her. "I had no idea Joey. I thought it was just a phase."

"I was worried you'd be mad."

"I'm not mad darling, you're my son...well my daughter, I suppose. I love you and want you to be happy."

"I am happy Mom. I don't think I've ever been happier."

"Annie," we'd like Joey to stay with us for a little while. We'd like to help with her transition."

"Are you sure. You don't have to do that."

"We're positive. This metamorphosis occurred here and we feel somewhat responsible. So if it is okay with you, can Joey move in here for awhile."

"Joey, how do you feel about that?"

"Susan and Matt have been so kind and helpful, I would like to stay here for awhile."

"Well, you're an adult and can do what you want, but for what it's worth, I support you as long as you're happy."

"I really am happy, Mom."

"I can see that. To be honest, I know that you were drifted and pretty unsure of where you were going in life. I didn't know what to do to help. You always had these feminine tendencies. I really never thought to this extent. I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but you really do make a much more attractive woman than you did a man."

Joey laughed. "I know, Mother. I can feel it in the way people look at me. No one ever looked at me before, but now I can feel them staring. It feels good."

"So are you gay?"

"I'm not sure Mom. This is all new to me. I know that I like women, but I feel now that maybe I like men too."

"Well, you know to be careful, don't you? If you're going to be my daughter, I'd like you around for a long, long time."

"I will, Mom."

The moved to the dining room and Susan served them lasagna. Joey made sure to only eat a little to not affect her figure. She drank wine-something that she was never allowed to do at home, but here, her mother didn't say a word. The conversation was easy and flowing and Joey was shocked to find that she seemed to have so much more in common with her mom as a woman than she did as a boy.

At the end of the evening, they hugged.

"I love you so much, Joey. I'm glad you are finding yourself."

"I love you too Mom. Thank you for being so understanding."

Joey pulled back and noticed the tears in her eyes. "It's okay Mom. I'm finding my way."

"I know Joey. I'm crying because I'm happy. You make sure that you come visit often, okay?"

"I will Mom."

Annie left and the three of them watched her drive away. Joey turned to Susan and Matt. She hugged Susan, then Matt. "Thank you both so much. I am so grateful you found me."

Matt kissed her forehead. "You're very special to us Joey and we are looking forward to this as much as you."

Joey didn't sleep much Sunday night. Early Monday morning, Susan jostled her awake. "It's time."