Becoming Lady Drake

Story Info
Lord Drake marries Megan, becoming Lord of her body.
23.9k words
4.01
92.3k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING - this is an historical (probably inaccurate) story about an arranged marriage, where the wife is forced to participate in her husbands sexual whims. The lady finds she is turned on by such treatment. If you find this theme offensive or uncomfortable, then I suggest you chose another story to enjoy.

Also, this is a very long tale. So, if you do like these types of adventures, sit back, relax and I hope your do enjoy the experience.

- Melairkalana

***************************

Megan was a woman in love, unconditionally. However, the man she had married was not her heart's desire. The man who forced the ring on her finger was Lord Drake, a suitor chosen by her powerful father for his exceptional wealth, social status and political prowess.

Tuning out the cruel ceremony taking place around her, Megan closed her eyes and the memories of that fateful day, two weeks prior, invaded her fretful mind...

"Oh... I love you John..."

Kissing her passionately, John, the Stable Master, strived to fulfil his master's daughter's desires. As regular as clockwork, at the break of day, Mistress Megan went for her 'riding lesson'. They would take the horses out into the forest, to the hunting lodge and they would embrace and kiss each other fiercely.

"Hmmm... I love you too Mistress."

Megan sighed with relief, he rarely echoed her words of love and she desperately needed to hear them. Her life at the estate was lonely. Having lost her mother during her birth, she was raised by her father and brothers who showed no emotions or affection towards her. Her trysts with John were the only reason she got out of bed each day.

However, they had never done anything besides kiss. Despite her pleading, John had refused to defile her modesty. Not once did his hand stray to an area of immorality. His kisses were hard and passionate yet never once crossed the line. Occasionally, this made Megan doubt John's feelings towards her but he insisted that to do anything else was sinful. They were not married and never would be. His suit would never be accepted by her aristocratic father.

Megan cared for none of this, she would have them run away, flee and live the life of a humble stable hands wife. John would silence her with kisses if she ever raised the idea. This was all they would ever have and it filled Megan with sorrow.

Then, one miserable day, all that was shattered, as returning from her 'riding lesson', Megan saw a grand carriage situated outside her house. Upon entering, she could hardly ignore the hustle and bustle of the servants as the air buzzed with excitement. As to what all the fuss was about, Megan was unsure and therefore headed straight for her father's study.

"You've made a wise decision Sir Thomas, the union will provide you with many contacts to expand your ventures and ensure the security of your estate and heirs."

The voice Megan heard was confident and strong and definitely from another district. It seemed her father was talking to a new business partner. This was a relief, as recently she had overheard her father and brothers arguing over the questionable future of their company. Times had been hard and it seemed her father had made some bad investments. Money was tight and they had even had to relieve several of their servants of their services.

Megan was about to leave as she heard her name being called from inside the room. It seemed her presence at the door had not gone un-noticed by her father. Walking in as gracefully as possible, Megan entered her father's study and stood facing her father and his mystery guest.

"Megan, I'm... glad... you were... passing by. I'd like to... introduce you... to Lord Pierce Drake."

Megan noticed an uncharacteristic stammer in her father's voice. His guest seemed to unsettle him and it was clear he had more to tell her. She had an un-nerving feeling she would not like what was about to be spoken.

"Megan, Lord Drake has offered... to finance some ventures... which will secure all our futures. As my son-in-law... he will provide us with the contacts and status we require to consolidate our... standing in the business world."

Megan struggled to maintain her wits. The words hit her with such force they threatened to take her legs from under her. Son in Law? Her father had no other daughter's besides herself. For Lord Drake to be his son-in-law meant he had to marry his daughter and that was she. Her father was not bargaining with his company, he was bargaining with her future, her life and her happiness.

"Father, please tell me that you do not mean for me to marry this stranger?! Tell me that have misunderstood your words."

Megan did not hear these words. Her father's eyes betrayed him as he stared back at her with a mixture of authority, anger and guilt.

"Megan, you are my daughter, and as such it is my right to arrange a suitable match to ensure your prosperous future."

Her future? More like her father's and brother's. At that moment, she felt like one of the wanton women of the village, sold for the highest price. Her father was treating her like a whore. However, this was not uncommon are rather typical in her social circle. Only last month, her good friend Lucy had been married off to an aging pastor to keep her family in good standing with the local church. Maybe one day such arrangements would seem strange, but for families of certain positions a union was seldom about love.

Megan could do nothing but hold her dignity, which was difficult as the eyes of the stranger bored into her. Raising her gaze, she looked at her future husband in more detail. What she saw astonished her slightly. Resigned to being sold off, she was taken aback that Lord Drake was younger than the confidence in his voice portrayed. His self-assurance was mirrored in his stance and stature.

It was clear this was a man of action. His broad shoulders braced two powerfully built arms and stood upon a firm, lean body. Most surprising was his facial features; strong, defined and dark. This was a man who seldom smiled. The lines of his face created a shadow of ferocity upon his face.

"Sir Thomas, I would like to talk to my potential bride for a few moments. Please excuse yourself."

How dare he? Demanding her father retire from his own study! Also, there was no chaperone present! That was most irregular. However, in his phrase she latched on to the word 'potential'. The deal had not definitely been sealed. She had a chance to stop this union. If he found her unyielding, then surely he would take his suit elsewhere?

Amazingly, her father left the room with no backwards glace at her, leaving Megan alone with the mysterious, and seeming dangerous, Lord Drake.

"Well My Pet, I would like to ask you a few questions before we proceed with our nuptials."

My pet? How dare he? He was not her owner yet, nor will he be after she was finished with him.

"Ask away Pierce, what is it you wish to ask?"

"Firstly My Pet, let me make it clear. Whatever the outcome of this encounter, you will always address me as Lord Drake. My name is for my friends alone. Now answer my questions honestly. First, do you still have your maidenhood intact?"

Stunned, Megan hardly knew how to answer. His words were chilling as he admonished her for her deliberate use of his name. However, to ask an un-chaperoned lady about her virginity was disgraceful and she was not going to give him the satisfaction of a response.

"If you will not answer me, I'll have to instruct a doctor to perform a thorough examination to determine your chastity."

Megan looked sharply at the man. There was no way she would allow a doctor to look at her private areas for any reason.

"You can be assured, Lord Drake, that my maidenhood is certainly intact and will be until the day of my marriage."

"Fair enough, My Pet, for that I will take your word. If the marriage proceeds, the evidence will be visible enough for me to verify. Now, how often does your father have to punish you and what does he use?"

Confused, Megan is unable to respond for a few minutes. All the while, the stranger just stares at her. It seems like his eyes continuously travel across her body.

"Lord Drake, my father has never had to punish me for as long as I can remember, certainly not since I was a small child. I have never given him cause."

"Spare the rod, spoil the child. Hmm... I wonder. Now tell me, why do you forsake the modern fashions for such unflattering garments, My Pet?"

Now, Lord Drake was bordering on rudeness! She was not spoilt, she had never caused her father to punish her behaviour and how she dressed was none of his business. Yes, it was true she preferred the more modest patterns to the new revealing designs. However, it was also due to necessity that she had not been able to change her wardrobe this season. Funds had been short, and she did not wish to ask for new dresses when her father was struggling.

"I dress how I feel is appropriate. Is there anything else personal you wish to ask me... Lord Drake?"

"Hold your tongue woman. I will not hold with sarcasm in a lady. Yes, I have another personal question. Tell me about your relationship with the Stable Master John?"

At this, Megan could no longer keep her stability. Collapsing on the nearby chaise longue, she fought to regain her composure. How did he know? Would he tell her father? Could she use this to destroy the hold he had over her family and get him out of her life?

"John and I are very close. Actually, I am in love with him. Nothing inappropriate has ever happened and I again can reassure you my modesty is without compromise. Can I ask, Lord Drake, what are you going to do with this knowledge and how did you find out?"

Finally, a smile crossed the Lord's features.

"How I found out is none of your business and what I do with the knowledge depends on yourself and your future behaviour. I find your potential as a wife extremely appealing so I will instruct your father to start the nuptial proceedings. Now, My Pet, I will leave and see you again upon our wedding day, I look forward to seeing if you have told me the truth."

With that he walked straight out of the study. Megan could hear him talking to her father and then the bustle as he is walked to the front door. As for herself, she was unable to move. His vulgarity astounded her, how could she marry such a verbal brute? Surely, if she showed her unwillingness to her father he would relent. There were surely other suitors out there she could marry if she had to, ones who were softly spoken and could even care for her?

Finally, gaining the strength she needed, she rushed out to meet her father to tell him, whilst her courage remained. Finding him deep in conversation with her brothers she blurted out all she had to say in one long monologue and all three of them stared at her uncomprehendingly.

It was only as she sees her father's face turn red did she realise the mistake she has made. It was not until instructions were barked at her brothers that she started to fear the consequences. However, it is only when they each took her by an arm and bent her forcefully over the table did she realises she had crossed a line she couldn't get back from.

Never has her father punished her. That was the truth she told Lord Drake. However, that was then and this was now. Unceremoniously, her father lifted her skirts over her head. Shame filled her face as she was exposed in the middle of the dining room. This was made worse as her undergarments were pulled to the floor leaving her buttocks bare to the chilly elements.

"How dare you embarrass me? Lord Drake will be the saviour of us all. He told me you acted like a spoilt brat but I defended you to him, told him you were nervous. Well maybe he is right, I spared the rod but you will not ruin this for us like you took away my beloved wife."

With that he released the leather belt from his waist, doubled it over and struck her with unfathomable force. However, it was the words he used that cut even as she moaned in pain. Never once did her father openly blame her for the death of their mother. Hearing it now caused a dark pit to form in her stomach as he lashed at her again and again.

Her brothers were unmoving as their father took out his pent up revenge on their little sister. Neither held her gaze as they pinned her down so father could punish her so severely her voice threatened to give out on her. Tears streamed her down face, as blow after blow reminded her of her impending future as Lady Drake.

It seems an age before her father had relieved his tension on her tender posterior, but finally he stopped and ordered her brothers to take her away to her room where she was to be locked until she was needed.

Each taking an arm, she was dragged upstairs, as her shaking legs are unable to support her shaking frame. As they reached the door, she was pushed through onto the floor on the other side. She heard the lock click into place. Trapped in her own room, she cried herself to sleep on the floor, unable to even lift herself onto her bed for what little comfort it would offer.

The next few days passed by in a haze. Not once was she allowed to leave the prison of her room. Her food, mere basic rations, was brought to her by unspeaking servants. Welts tended to by the head maid, not once acknowledging the conversations Megan pleaded with her to engage. There was also the rough seamstress, employed to create her wedding dress. However, she felt like a pin cushion as the woman roughly attached the fabric together.

It was not difficult to realise the pattern was of the new design, the top barely containing her ample bosom. The corset so tight it cinched her waist by several inches and her nipples were partly exposed above the top. The skirt was full and straight with no train and no fussy under garments. Megan despised it. It stood for all she feared about her future.

Over the days, her only solace was to look out the window and watch John wave discretely to her. Determined, she decided that was soon as she was married she would run away. John would free her and they would live together in a distant county. That was her dream, whilst she was living her nightmare.

However, on the day of her wedding, John was not there to wave at her as she was constrained inside her crude bridal gown. He was not there as rouge was painted on her lips and, appallingly, onto her slightly exposed areola! Megan thought about arguing, but the bruises on her buttocks prevented her from complaining.

Since that fateful day, she had not once seen or spoken to her father or brothers. No-one had said more than a few words to her for two weeks. Only now did they boss her around and explain her duties, the vows had been placed in her room each day so she could rehearse them. The words were engraved on her memory as she envisioned saying them to John.

Only a few minutes after her maid declared her ready, her father was at the door. His face betrayed no emotions as he took her arm and walked her out of her room and down the stairs.

"I'm sorry Father for all that I've done, I never meant to displease you, or hurt you so. Please forgive me?"

Feeling the grip on her arm tighten, Megan is relieved to hear her father's voice once more. However, the words shock her to the core.

"I forgive you for your outburst, for your selfish desire to remain unmarried as we slump into bankruptcy. However, I have never forgiven you for the death of my darling wife. If only it was you that died that day, we would not be in this position and my boys would have had a mother to love them."

Stunned to tears, Megan was partially dragged down the aisle, as the musicians play the wedding march. Due to her father's religious nature, they had their own private chapel on the estate and now it was full with aristocratic dignitaries. However, one guest was a surprise as she was herded to the front. There, sat on the groom's side is Stable Master John. Dressed like a member of the peerage, grinning at her from his pew.

Dazed, it takes a while for Megan to see the stunning blonde attached to his arm on the other side. It's only when the lady leans forward and kisses her companion, does Megan stall in her approach. It is only momentarily, as John gives her a sly wink and she is dragged along the procession.

Why was John with that woman? Who was she? Maybe she was a sister, but that looked like no sisterly kiss she had ever seen. Megan was a woman in love, and that love had just been crushed under foot as she was passed to Lord Drake at the altar.

The ceremony was a blur. She recited her vows like a parrot and was finally led outside to the congratulations of the congregation. Megan smiled as demurely as possible to all those who spoke to her. Her mind was still reeling from her father's revelation and the sight of her beloved with another woman.

It was not until John approached with the blonde, that her attention came back to the surface. Lord Drake still held a tight possessive grip on her arm as he introduced his guest to her.

"Wife, My Pet, I would like to introduce you to my lifelong friend Sir John. Ah, but you already know him don't you, as he has been working at your stables. A punishment from you father wasn't it?"

John's voice was light and joyful as her responded to her new husband's words.

"The old goat said if I was to go around gambling his money, I'd better learn what I was gambling on! Hence he sent me out to train as a Stable Master, or he'd have cut me off for good! Wasn't going to have that! Met up with him last week and he's forgiven me. He even arranged a most fortunate courtship with this delightful specimen."

With this, John turned and kissed the blonde with the same passion he had with her a few weeks prior. Her beloved was nothing but a wolf in sheep's clothing. Had he ever truly loved her? Was it all a lie?

"My Pet, it was John who first told me about you. Knowing I needed a wife soon, he told me all about your beauty and ... what was the word you used John? Oh, that's right... passion. He said you were very passionate about your horse riding."

Now she understood it all, John had been using her all along and once he'd had his fun he'd passed her along to his friend. That was how Lord Drake knew about their relationship, John himself had told her new husband.

As she watched, the men congratulated each other and John even had the nerve to ask Lord Drake if it was alright to kiss the bride. It nearly made her vomit, as he planted a chaste kiss on her cheek. She fought the urge to rub her cheek, to erase the feeling of his lips on her.

"So, My Pet, how did you like my surprise guest? Now, I think it is time to see if my friend has been truthful when he promised me he hadn't defiled you."

Megan had no more fight in her. Her will had been broken. She had no energy to resist as Lord Drake led her away from the guests. He headed towards the carriage that would lead to the guest house at the back of the estate. It did not surprise her that her husband would take advantage, even in these few minutes.

As soon as they were both in the carriage, he descended onto her, his hands entwined in her hair forcing her face in front of his. Here he bruised her lips with his kisses, forcing his tongue into her mouth. Whether it was exhaustion or resignation, it did not take long for Megan to be kissing back.

Unexpectedly, the kiss aroused something deep inside of her, even when she was kissing John she had never felt like this. It seemed like Lord Drake was her lifeline. That he was the air her body required to breathe even as it took her breath away. It was urgent, hungry and full of desire and it elicited an unimaginable response in her body. Between her legs she felt herself moisten. It was the knowledge of this that brought her back to reality and she tried to break the kiss.