Becoming Lady Drake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Directly in front of Megan was Lord Drakes cock, standing proud and tall. His hand in her hair stopped her from turning away, as he used his free hand to hold his length and aim it at her face. Its tip glistened as he rubbed it against her check, across her face and towards her mouth. Megan tasted the bitterness as it caressed her lips and pushed at the opening.

"No My Pet, open wide and learn there is more than one way to take you virginity tonight. Be warned, if I feel those teeth, I'll knock them out!"

As if to reinforce the point, Lord Drake once again struck his wife across the face. Using the shocked gasp, he forced his cock as deep inside her open mouth as he could for a first attempt. He felt her start to choke but also fight to keep her teeth away from his manhood. Holding himself deep and allowing her no movement with his vice like grip in her hair, he allowed himself to enjoy the warm, shuddering feeling of her throat embracing his cock.

His huge length trapped off Megan's airways, she fought to force the invading object to leave her throat so she could breathe. It seemed her husband left it until the last possible minute, before she passed out, to pull out and allow her to gulp down the oxygen. Her reprieve was short lived as he entered her mouth again, this time pushing it down her throat even further. This time he did not stay as long, instead he withdraw out and rammed himself in again and again.

For the next few minutes, Lord Drake fucked his wife face. He'd done something previously, with woman used to having their mouth taken, but his bride was not and she struggled to cope as he made her take his entire length over and over again. It only lasted a few minutes, as that was all the restraint he had left after playing with her tits and cunt. Plus, her throat was tight and trembled as she choked.

As his seed was released, Lord Drake made sure his shaft was embedded deep in Megan's mouth, so his first spray jetted straight down her throat. He nearly collapsed as he came, the force of it caused his legs to shake. Holding her to him, he sat back down on the sofa. Pulled his cock out of her mouth and aimed his remaining spurts at her face. Watching closely, he grinned as it landed on her closed eyes lids, her cheek and into her gaping mouth.

Once spent, he used the end of his now limp cock to rub the semen into her skin, pushing it around her face and mixing it with her tears. Lord Drake was stunned by his wife's obedience. She clearly did not like his actions but she was holding her tongue as instructed. Maybe this could be a very advantageous marriage indeed.

His mind held many dark fantasies that he previously feared he would never get to enjoy, but here was a woman who did as she was told. Not only that, here was a woman who seemed to take some pleasure out of her body being used, as even now he noticed the wet trail down her inner thighs. Yes, he was going to enjoy this honeymoon. He had a week to break his new wife into how their marriage was going to be conducted. He was going to show her how to pleasure her husband in many different ways and how her happiness and pleasure was dependent solely upon his whim.

Pleased with his new mission, he shoved Megan backwards onto the floor and sunk his fingers to the hilt in her cunt. As before, the fucked her relentlessly, and it wasn't long before she was fucking his digits back. Kneeling at the side of her, he used his other hand to pinch and pull at her nipples as he watched her face closely. Stopping once again when she got too close, he held still until she subsided and then started again to build her up until another wave of orgasm threatened to hit.

Over and over again he did this, every time Megan thought she would explode, he stopped. Her body ached with nearly unbearable longing. As it went on, he only had to hold his fingers as she moved against them to bring her own pleasure. Finally, after what seemed like forever, he allowed her to have release. However, the build up had been so great it not only released her once, but over and over again. As if each time one was denied her, it had queued up for this moment and came with vengeance at being deprived.

Lord Drake laughed as his brides body bucked and shuddered around his fingers. As he saw her dignity stripped away, for him to see the wanton whore beneath. So many possibilities, so much time! Leaving her to recover her wits, he left the room to go and clean himself up. He would not allow her the same luxury, this week she would be covered in their juices as he wished.

Stripping, he took his cock in hand and started cleaning it with a damp cloth. Doing this, he thought about the last three hours, for that is all the time that has passed since they departed from the party. Closing his eyes, he remembered assaulting his bride in the car, taking her on the grounds, tying her up so he could play with her fine tits and explore her unshielded cunt. He shuddered as he relived each moment in his head, with the grand finale of her fucking herself on his fingers.

Then for the third time, his cock was hard and eager. Being able twice was surprising, three times was a shock but one that caused a cruel smile to play across his lips. Returning naked to the living room, he was determined to prove there was indeed more than even two ways to take her virginity this eve.

Finding her still lay on her back and half asleep during her afterglow, it was a simple task to roll her onto her front. Placing a cushion from the sofa under her hips, it raised her round, white bottom in the air.

"Well My Pet, you have been very obedient in not talking and I appreciate that and therefore allowed you your release. However, I fear you will not be able to keep silent as I take another of your virgin holes. Feel free to scream and beg as much as you like, of course I will not listen because I am your master and this will please me very much. This final victory will show you who is in charge."

Using his fingers to scoop up the juices from her wet cunt, he smeared them onto his cock and around the puckered hole of her anus. Then holding himself tightly, so he was rock hard, he started to push himself inside her inviting ass. He knew he should have prepared he carefully for this, he had seen whores have anal training with butt plugs and by using prying fingers to open them up before copulation. Lord Drake knew this, but did not care. He planned to have all of her tonight and would let nothing stand in his way.

Megan screamed, she begged and she cried. When he had taken her womb it had hurt, her mouth had caused her to choke but this was unbearable. Unable to move, all she could do was pray he would take mercy on her and stop. Surely he was going to rip her open with his manhood! Each inch he pushed inside caused her to scream even more. However, that was nothing to when he'd reached his hilt pulled out slowly and shoved himself fully back inside.

Stars crossed her vision as she feared, or hoped, she would pass out. Then he repeated the plunge and it didn't hurt quite so much, each one after was slightly easier to deal with until it felt no different to him being in her womb opening. She didn't even mind as he slapped her firm bottom with each of his thrusts. It even seemed to generate that feeling again, surely she was not capable of feeling pleasure as be defiled her in this most private of places?!

Yet Lord Drake knew the answer to that question, he was barely able to stop himself from exploding inside her on the first stroke. Not wanting to deny himself this dark experience, he forced himself in and out of her body. Adoring the tightness of her ass, loving the feel of it gripping him tightly and indulged himself by listening to her beg and scream for him to stop.

Knowing she had no way of controlling the situation, he made himself go faster and harder and was shaken when her screams turned to moans, and the begging turned to pleading. That the only movement she had was not to pull away but to push herself onto his cock and urge him onwards. Did she even realise what she was saying, what she was doing and how her body was reacting?

Unable to ignore the sexual stimulation he was receiving from his wife's slutty behaviour, he sank himself to the hilt, used her wide hips to hold her firm and shot his spunk deep into her ass until he was empty. Then, exhausted, he collapsed to the side of her and used his fingers to continue the fucking of her anus until she too shuddered and jerked her discharge of passion.

It was a an hour later that Lord Drake woke, still lying on the floor next to his wife's peaceful body. Chilled, he stood and went to clean himself up and dress himself in a night shirt. Returning with a blanket, he was all set to cover his wife's cooled body, but at the last second he didn't have the willpower to cover such a lovely sight. Instead, he lifted her up cautiously and carried her to the bedroom, where it was warmer.

Laying her down, he released her ropes without waking her and secured her wrists to the headboard, he also attached a rope carefully to each ankle and secured them to the base. Not once during the night was she able to cover that stunning body of hers. Lying down under the covers next to her, Lord Drake slept more soundly than he ever had before. Content, deeply satisfied and pleased with himself, he'd found himself the perfect slut of a wife to command and control.

Megan woke in the earlier hours of the morning and was confused by her surroundings. Where was she, why was she here and why was she unable to move her arms and legs? Looking sideways it all came back at her, the previous day she was married to this man that slept like an angel beside her. Then he'd brought her to the visitor's house on her own families land and proceeded to ravage her in many unspeakable ways. Looking up, she could see the reason for her immobility, the ropes that had bound her to be helpless to her new husband debauchery, now fastened her tightly to the bed.

"Ah, so My Pet has awakened before me. Good morning Wife, are you ready to celebrate our first day as man and wife? First, let's remove these ropes. You should not need them any longer. You are ruined for any other man so you have no reason to leave. Also, it seems as if you are a simple whore who delights in being used by her husband."

"I am not a whore, how dare you call me that. I hated everything you did to me! You took me against my will and hurt me. You are a cruel and despicable man! Wait until I tell my father what you did to me, he'll see you arrested!"

Lord Drake, was shocked by this outburst, he thought she was resolved to her fate. Now she was speaking to him like a servant, with disrespect and vehemence.

"Silence, Pet! You will not speak to me like that, ever! For that you will be punished! Now, as for you allegations upon my person, I will remind you that I am your husband. No police will interfere with that union. Plus, if you insist, I will explain your obvious sexual desires. It won't take much to convince them to have you taken to the mad house for being a nymphomaniac. As for your father, he told me about the nature of your birth and you ungratefulness, I doubt very much he will go against me taking you however I chose to use you. You are my Wife, My Pet, Mine!"

With the last of his speech, he untied the ropes, flipped her over and dragged her until her legs hung off the bed. Without ceremony, he stood between her legs and stabbed his enraged cock straight into her cunt and fucked her. With each thrust he took his anger out on her body, holding her legs wide apart so he could beat himself into every inch of her. He fucked, and he fucked and he fucked.

Megan managed not to scream at this violent treatment of her body, as if she was merely an object to be used and abused. Again, she was even more ashamed of the fact it was causing her to be aroused, this time not in one large outburst but as he took her over and over again, she came once, twice... several times. How could she ever tell anyone what happened to her without him revealing that it caused her to react this way?!

In all of this, Megan remembered one of her childhood friends, Sally, a quiet girl who vanished one day at the age of 16. One day, she heard the kitchen hands discussing what had happened. It appeared she had been caught with four stable hands in the barn, it seemed as if she was unwilling but the lads pleaded that she had gone in there and flirted with them. That she had teased them and caused them to lose control.

Megan knew this was a lie. Sally was so shy that if a boy even came towards her she would try and leave instead of talking to them. There was no way she would tease anyone, but that is what was believed by her family and society. It seemed Sally was taken to a mad house for her obscene behaviour and the men were allowed to return back to work. A ruined daughter was worth less than four strong stable hands.

Lying there, being taken by her husband, whilst she spasmed around his cock, she knew she would tell no one what had happened to her or what will either. They would always take his word over hers, especially with him being a Lord. Her father hated her for the death of his wife so would support whatever her husband decided. She was trapped. Yet would that be so bad, yes she hated his actions but the results were amazing!

Finally, feeling his anger abate, Lord Drake pulled out his cock and spurted his seed all over her back. It seemed that sight never failed to satisfy him. Striking her hard on the ass, he let her fall to the floor, spent and well used. Going to clean himself up and dress for the day, he thought about what he should do to amuse himself with his new plaything.

Remembering his pre-arranged engagement at the main house, he selected an outfit, and some extra accessories for her to wear, and returned to the bedroom to find his wife curled up sobbing under the covers on the bed.

"Come here My Pet, whilst I dress you appropriately for the day. I have arranged to go and visit some of our wedding guests."

Megan forced herself out of bad, resigned by the knowledge that she had no choice and fearing his wrath. Standing in front of him naked, she was made to place her hands at the base of her neck, whilst he used the rope to truss up her breasts. Wrapping the coils above, below, around the sides and in the middle, he squashed them together tightly. They bulged forwards, filled with a throbbing pulse and slowly turning a light shade of purple. The veins clear on the surface and the skin taught, as if any tighter and they would burst.

Once completed, Lord Drake took his time to enjoy his handiwork. Her tits were poked out and begged to be played with. Taking one in each hand he noticed they were rock hard and knew at once how sensitive they would be. Using rough fingers, he pinched each nipple and tugged them forwards causing her to stumble into him.

Walking backwards he led her around the room by her nipples. Megan kept her hands on her neck and allowed it to happen. Feeling totally degraded, she shut herself off. Ignored the pain, but still aware that even that was causing her body to react favourably to his touch. Why did this pain make her feel so much pleasure? Surely it was ungodly to behave this way. There must be something really wrong with her as a person.

Amused by his wife's obedient behaviour, Lord Drake stopped, selected another piece of rope and used this one between her legs. Tying it around her waist, he pulled the strap tight between her cunt lips, allowing it to rub against her sensitive clit. Satisfied with his creation, he helped her dress in her skirts and bodice, this one with a high neckline to hide the ropes restraining her engorged tits.

Finally, she was ready. Knowing that is wife was bound beneath her gowns was a real turn on for Lord Drake. His cock twitched in his breaches and begged to be released and pleasured. Not wishing to deny himself anything, he pushed Megan down onto her knees. Let his cock out and slipped it straight into her warm wet mouth.

"This time My Pet, you can do all the hard work. Use that pretty little mouth of yours to give me the pleasure I deserve as the master of your body."

Unsure as to what to do, Megan slowly sucked on the member inside her mouth but found it difficult to manage. Eventually, she decided to use her hands to help her, wrapping her small fingers around his shaft and guiding it in and out, trying to use her tongue to lick as it went back and forth. This seemed to have desire effect, as her husband's manhood seemed to come alive in her fingers and mouth.

Twitching and throbbing, Megan was startled when the formally soft flesh hardened and suddenly erupted. Obviously aware it was about to happen, her husband had pushed her head firmly onto himself so she was unable to miss a drop from sliding down her throat. Again, trying not to choke and gag, Megan fought to swallow all that was offered as she felt the ropes cutting into her breasts and private areas.

Pleased with his wife's efforts, Lord Drake pulled out of her mouth and cleaned himself off with a cloth from the side. Helping his wife up, he kissed her. He hadn't really meant to, but once her mouth was next to his and it just happened. Expecting her to pull back he held her head again to stop her from fighting, instead she was pliant and surprisingly active participant.

The kiss was deep, it was intense and it was wonderful. Megan had not felt this emotion since her rendezvous with John. It seemed to awaken things inside her that had previously been missing. Yes, he had brought her to satisfaction many times the previous evening and again this morning, but this contained a passion he had yet to show her in their marriage.

However, Lord Drake broke off the kiss and physically grabbed her arm and led her through the house. Angry at himself for getting lost in emotions he would not allow himself to feel again. Never again would he be humiliated by a woman, especially not his wife. He would not allow himself to feel for this woman, to have her betray him and leave his reputation in tatters for all of society to see. Determined to make her pay for his error, he continued to drag her through the house and onto the carriage he'd arranged with the gardener earlier.

Once in the privacy of the carriage, Lord Drake forced Megan to lift her skirts to sit down so her bare ass was against the cold of the seat and bunched up at the front. This allowed him to tug on the rope between her legs and slip a finger in-between to play with her clit as they rode along in silence. He thought about getting her to remove her bodice but decided it would be too troublesome to re-dress as the journey would only be short.

However he made the most of the ten minute trip, he could see her discomfort at the rope and reassured himself that by treating her this way was the only way to maintain order in his life.

"Well My Pet, we are nearly at your former home, I've sent word that we will be arriving and have asked some guests to gather to join us for the day. I expect you to be obedient at all times and show respect for your husband. Do I make myself clear?"

Megan could only nod her head as the mixtures of vibrations from the carriage, the pulling on the rope and his delving fingers were causing her to once again spill over with pleasure. Trying so hard not to cry out aloud, she bit her lip as it rippled across her body and left her feeling dazed and ashamed. What if the carriage driver heard her moans? Why would her husband treat her this way in public and what did he have planned that he had expressively ordered her dutiful behaviour?

Upon arriving at the mansion, Lord Drake helped his wife from the carriage. Smiling as he noted the smell of sex hanging around her frame, he was sure at least one of his guests would notice the smell and be well aware of its meaning. He also couldn't help but realise that his wife looked beautiful in the mid morning light. Her skin was radiant, aided by the glow of her orgasm and her face framed by her dark hair. Her outfit fitted her perfectly, it was modest but due to her bindings it protruded bountifully in all the correct places.