Becoming Lady Drake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He also saw the smile on her face fall as she saw his intended guests arrive at the door to greet them. Lord Drake knew she had assumed it would be her father and brothers, not the two whom stood there now. The buxom blonde and the former stable master, better known as Lord John and his betrothed Amanda, were standing arm in arm ready to spend the day together with them.

How was she supposed to cope? How was she supposed to spend the day with the man she thought she loved, who had betrayed her and given her away to another man? As her husband took her by the arm, she suddenly felt very self conscious. Her breasts ached inside her bodice, trussed up and squeezed into the bodice that made her feel every pulse in her body. The rope between her legs didn't chafe but made her aware of her sex constantly and it even rubbed at her other violated hole.

"John, my friend, so glad you and your lovely lady could spend the day with us. I'm sure we can make this a very... eventful day. I thought we could take our lady folk and ride out to the hunting lodge on the other side of the valley?"

Both men agreed and organised the arrangements as the ladies stood looking cautiously at each other. Was Amanda aware of her liaisons with John? ... sorry, Lord John... would she ever get used to calling him that after knowing him for so long as being John the Stable Master? Yet she had made a silent promise to her husband to be courteous and obedient and that is what she would do. She would hold her tongue unless spoken to and rebel by doing only as instructed.

This would be her undoing, as only two horses were brought out. It seemed they would be riding two to a horse, so silently Meagan walked over towards her husband but was stunned when he ordered her to mount up in front of Lord John.

"I think it would be good for My Pet to get to know my best friend, I'm sure he can tell you that there is nothing better than a ride out to the hunting lodge to fill up a day. Then again, he's told me you've also made that trip many times."

Yes, she'd made that trip often and so had Lord John. Together, it was their special place and now she was returning with him as a married woman. This had been her dream for many months, yet now it had turned into a nightmare. One heightened by his strong hands slipping beneath her skirts as she rode. Shocked at his actions, she batted at his hands and even turned to slap him as he persisted.

"Now, now then my dear, this is what you have asked me to do for many months, why the hesitating now? If it is the fear of your husband, well let me ease you doubts. We discussed this as we organised the horses, he thought it only fair for me to have a taste of what I prepared so sweetly for him. Even asked me to remind you that he asked you to be obedient and respectful, I hope you give me no cause to tell him any different?"

Megan's heart sank. No longer protesting to his hand, she sobbed as he explored her nether regions whilst cantering along on the horse, in no hurry to get to their location. Her husband's horse disappeared into the distance leaving her alone with the man who betrayed her and was now using her body.

Finding the rope between her legs John let out a loud laugh and tugged it playfully. So the old goat had followed through with his drunken threats of tying up his bride so he could take his pleasure as and when he wanted it. Well, he'd have to see if it had any benefits so could implement the technique with Amanda.

Yes, his new betrothed was quite a handful and may be quite expensive on the trust fund he'd inherited. If he could find a way to subdue her and teach her to be meek, mild and pliable it would be so much better. He remembered Megan could be quite the firecracker, yet here she was obviously bending to her husband's will. Well, he wondered, just how far could he test this.

Slowing the horse right down, holding onto the reins with one hand he moved the other out from under her skirt to the laces of her bodice. He was surprised by her modest top but grinned when the reason was revealed. Unthreading the top bindings allowed him enough room to reach his hand inside to feel the rope wrapped around her tits.

Moving into even further, he could wrap his fingers around one of the hardened mounds beneath and grip it tightly in his rough fingers. He heard a moan escape but was amazed at the control she showed to not stop him from running his fingers over the perky nipples at the end of the bound breasts.

How he longed to take each one in his mouth and feast upon them, Lucas had allowed him to touch but would he allow him to play even further later? He sorely hoped so, even if it meant his friend renewing his former relationship with his own bride to be. He could share if it meant sampling the sweet meat he restrained himself from for so many months.

Megan could do nothing but hide her face as Lord John abused her breasts. He'd always been so tender with her but now it felt like he was tenderising a piece of meat. What was worse was that the vibrations of the ride were once again quivering the rope up against her private area. Surely her body would not betray her now, not whilst she was with another man, especially not with this man.

Yet the sensations started to build within her and Lord John's mauling of her breasts, in particular her sensitive tips, pushed her over the edge. She had to lean back against him as she shuddered and rode out the wave of sensations that rippled through her body. Gasping out aloud she was sure the man behind her knew exactly what was happening and was enjoying the sight.

Lord John was certainly enjoying the view and feel of a woman he had held many times writhing against him. His own cock twitched at the thought of joining her in her ecstasy but he managed to reign himself in and remember his agreement with his friend. Instead, he moved out of her bodice, took hold of the horse and urged it full speed towards their destination. The sooner he got there, the sooner he could renegotiate that understanding.

It only took a few minutes, at the new speed, to reach the destination. They saw the horse tethered up outside but Lord Drake and Amanda were nowhere in sight. However, noises could be heard from inside, noises that surprised both Megan and her rider. Dismounting, they both moved towards the sounds within the hunting lodge. There they were greeted by the debauched sight of her husband drilling his cock into the rutting ass of the lady beneath him as she moaned for him to do it harder and faster.

"Took you time didn't you John? Thought you may want to renegotiate the agreement after sampling her assets so I started without you on my side of the deal. Hope you don't mind. Left the cherry intact, but I hate to say I've tried this ass before and couldn't wait to try it again."

Megan thought for an instance that John would accost her husband and beat him for defiling his bride to be. It didn't help that not once through his explanations did Lord Drake stop thrusting himself in and out of the ladies naked rear hole. Yet the man beside her seemed to suddenly reconsider and, instead of shouting, he started laughing and even urged his friend on with their copulation.

"Ha, it seemed too good to be true that you'd pass such a beauty along to me without having tried her out before. You said she was still a virgin but I forgot to ask where she wasn't! Fair play, my friend! Now, as you seem to be busy fucking my wife to be, it's only fair I get to take my frustration out on your wife."

With this, Lord John turned to Megan and locked his mouth upon hers, one hand reaching under her skirts to finger her cunt whilst the other worked at pulling loose the cord that bound her bodice.

"Stop, how dare you! Unhand me this instance! John, why are you doing this? You told me you loved me. How could you treat me this way? Let me go!"

"Silence wench. I'm doing this because you've teased me over and over with your lustful body. Also, your own husband has consented to the arrangement and I plan to take full advantage as he reams my lady's ass. As for loving you, yes, I sure loved that body of yours and I plan to love it even more so now"

Disgusted and broken by his words, Megan froze as her bodice was pulled over her head. No longer able to fight, she endured her former love delighting in her bound breasts. She tried to avoid looking at her rutting husband, as the man she hoped would save her was now sinking his fingers into her private areas with no tender care. Tears streamed down her face as he pushed her to the ground and placed his cock in her mouth.

John could see how this was destroying the girl he'd shared many private moments with. However, his lust seemed to take over. He cared not how she felt as he licked and kissed her tits. He loved how they had turned a soft purple and his finger tips left white marks as he kneaded and mauled them. He could barely contain himself as he drove his fingers into her wet cunt. Amazed at her tightness, he longed to sink his cock in that slit but knew that was out of the question. Instead, looking at her stricken face he knew he had to pleasure himself with the lips that had aroused him so many times with their kisses.

Pushing her roughly to the ground, John quickly released his member and rubbed it around Megan's quivering lips. Quickly glancing at his friend for agreement, he noticed Lord Drake was pre-occupied using his bride-to-be's tits as a cunt. Laughing, he quick shoved his cock into Megan's mouth.

Offering little resistance, Megan accepted her fate and took in the full length of John down her throat. Having only seen one man's cock before, she was surprised how this one differed from her husband's. Whilst her Lords' was long and straight with a fair breadth, the one in between her lips was of a fair length but wider and curved. It ticked the roof of her mouth as it jutted in and out but did not restrict her breathing even at full hilt. It did stretch her achingly wide however, especially as he moved as quickly in and out.

John was amazed by the compliance of the woman he was ravaging, she had even started to lick his cock with her tongue. It was like she was a pro. It seemed Drake had given her some practice at the visitor's house. Smiling, John decided to continue testing her limits. Pinching her nipples as tight as he could with himself stuffed down her throat, he could feel her fighting to keep her teeth at bay whilst she moaned in pain. These abuses on her tender nipples caused her throat to contract and quiver around his cock and nearly brought him then and there.

John, however, did not want the situation to end so quickly. Looking back at his friend, he could see he had finished copulating with Amanda. Now he sat against a wall, the lady lain naked across his lap as he idly played with her tits. Catching his eye, John gestured his intentions and received a smile with a nod.

With permission granted, he pulled out of Megan's mouth before he shot his load down her gullet and pushed her forwards so her face was buried in the dirt and she balanced on her knees and forearms. Holding her in position by her neck, he moved around her body. Knowing, as a good Christian he was not allowed to take his pleasure at her cunt, he lined himself up with her other hole.

Now Megan panicked, held down with her check crushed against the rough earth, she could feel the implement being pushed against her most private of openings. From gauging his width in her mouth, she knew this was going to cause unimaginable pain. However, her begging and pleading did not stop him as he sank himself inside her inch at a time. Each movement was like a red hot poker was being inserted into her rectum.

John listened to the begging and pleading and remorse fell over him, he nearly pulled out but was stopped by a hand on his shoulder. Looking backwards he saw it was Amanda, kneeling next to him she kissed him hard. His free hand moved to her tits and he caressed them gently. This woman was to be his wife, and here she was naked and unashamed. He was a very lucky man indeed. Ignoring the sounds of the woman beneath him, he continued to explore his fiancée's mouth and breasts as he pulled slightly out of Megan's ass and plunged back inside hard.

Drake admired the sight in front of him, his wife calling out in agony as the enlarged cock up her butt fucked her viciously, whilst her assaulter was more concerned with his future bride. He watched them kiss and caress each other and knew that he had nothing to fear from John where Megan was concerned. His eyes were only for Amanda and Megan was merely a piece of equipment to be used until he could take his lady the same way. Drake also enjoyed listening to the sound of Megan's pain turning into the familiar sound of pleasure. Yet again, what should have broken her down to the core was causing her to fire up in ecstasy.

Megan was ashamed deeply to be experiencing the pleasure she was feeling with another man's appendage in her rear. Tears stung her eyes as she watched her formerly beloved John delight in another woman's body as he took her own so vigorously. Why did her body have to betray her at the most degrading times? There was no denying her passion as the orgasm hit her, as she bucked up to meet his pushing cock and as she screamed in pleasure into the rough ground.

John was momentarily distracted from Amanda when Megan screamed, her previous noises had been dampened by the earth but this one echoed around the lodge. Not of pain, but of pleasure. Had Megan really come from being fucked up the ass? Yes, he could feel the dampness on his balls as they bounced off her cunt. Amazed, he renewed his attack on her ass with vigour, removing his hand from Megan's neck he now used both to explore Amanda's delicate frame.

John had already had his pleasure once this morning with a maid at the house, he'd taken her mouth as she'd come to collect his breakfast tray. Thankfully, this release meant he could hold on and enjoy both bodies simultaneously. When he did finally feel the urgent need to release, he pulled out of Megan and aimed his load at Amanda instead. Turned on by the sight of it hitting her ample tits, he was even more turned on by her using her hands to rub his spunk all over her bosom. She even took a slippery nipple into her own mouth and sucked it clean.

Megan fell to her side and could do nothing but watch as John ignored her to watch his fiancée erotically play with her own naked body. Megan even admired the confidence, as the woman held John's gaze with sultry eyes as she licked herself clean of his juices. Pure lust emanated from this woman as she even drove her own fingers into her private area as John took her breasts in his hands and mouth.

She could also do nothing when Lord Drake joined the couple, kneeling behind Amanda to hold her breasts for John to suck, lick and bite. Watching exhaustedly, she saw the two men position the woman so one could insert his manhood into her mouth whilst the other filled her rear end. Shocked at the lewdness, she saw the woman continue to impale herself with her fingers as both men started to take their pleasure from her. Both rocked back and forth and she was mesmerised by the sight of the appendages going in and out of the lady's body.

Both men did not take long to gain full speed as they performed an act they have practiced many times on the wanton women of the town's brothels. Here it was common place for them to team up with a whore so they could get a two for one deal. However, never once was it as erotic to have a willing woman to engage with. A woman who was an active participant who pushed and bucked onto their cocks and seemed to be intent on milking them both dry as they shot their loads down her throat and deep up her ass.

Falling into a pile onto the floor, the three lay entwined as Megan lay alone in the lodge. All four were spent and fell into a slumber as the morning sun shone down onto their exposed naked flesh

It wasn't until around noon, that Megan felt herself being lifted up and carried out of the lodge. Half asleep, she thought she was being taken back to the horse, but was surprised when she was carried out into the nearby woods. However, it wasn't until the bounds of her breasts were removed that she woke fully. The blood rushed back to every area causing a stinging sensation which she ached to massage better. This relief was denied, as the rope that bound her was used to tie her upright into the branches of an old dead tree.

Lord Drake secured her by the wrists, as John helped to pull her up so Megan had to stand onto her tip toes. Amanda was still naked beside them but had been ordered to remain silent. Lord Drake ran his hands up and down the dangling body, using a scrap of fabric he fashioned a crude gag and slipped it between her lips. John joined him in his exploration. They pinched, clawed and prodded at her flesh. Sinking fingers into various orifices and using their mouths to lick, suck and bite at her tender flesh.

Slowly, Megan's body was coved in nail and teeth marks. Her skin was sucked into patches of bruises that ranged from her neck to her inner thigh. Unable to talk, Megan moaned as they abused her body and moaned as it once again caused her juices to run down her thighs. Juices that were licked clean as they sank their tongues into her private areas and licked her tender spot. At one point, Lord Drake was licking her front hole as John licked her rear. Both pawing at her nipples and making her come over and over again. The strain on her body made her shoulders ache as she struggled to stay on tip toes, but she was helpless as her legs were rendered unusable by the men's administrations of her vulnerable body.

"Ah, My Pet. How delightful you look hanging there for all to look at. Nothing but a wanton whore! Ah, sorry, I was cussed for using such a word wasn't I? You dared correct me and I promised a punishment. I think now is as good a time as any to receive it! It may remind you that you're MY wife, that I am your master now and that you will is to be controlled by myself. John, pass me a horse whip if you may?"

Megan shook at the final words. Only recently, she had received her first beating, by her father, in living memory. Now, within a few weeks, she was to receive another, this time with a cruel whip. How could she ever cope? She had seen servants caught stealing being treated as such and even her brothers struck by the cane and they had screamed in agony. Hopefully her husband would be satisfied with only a few strokes as what she did was not so bad, was it?

Lord Drake had other ideas. He planned to make his wife learn her place and how to hold her tongue. After a quick discussion with John, he moved to stand behind with wife with the whip. He had many times been beaten as a boy. He was always getting into trouble. However, he always feared the whip the worst. The sting could be directed over and over again into the same area, if delivered correctly it left marks and welts on the skin but did not break it so the punishment could go on indefinitely.

This was the plan as he aimed his first strike on Megan's lower thigh. Gag still in place, it barely muffled her scream as he landed the second, third and fourth in the exact same place. Then he moved on to her other thigh, her lower buttocks, middle buttocks, lower back, mid back and upper back, leaving a trail of livid lines behind him. He'd had much practice at his estate in dealing with wrongdoers who requested punishment over losing their jobs. Time would heal wounds but jobs were hard to find and he paid well.

Tiring, he passed the whip to John, who stood in front of Megan. Her eyes lit up as he rained down a volley of blows on her breasts and stomach. Both men were practiced and none of the blows broke the skin. None would cause permanent damage and all the red marks would be gone in a matter of days if tended to correctly. This was designed to punish with instant pain rather than prolonged abuse.