Becoming Lady Drake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing his friend tire, he even passed the whip to Amanda and got her to deliver a few strikes. None with the same velocity but Megan's skin was already a flame with heat. So each lick of the whip, however light, still burnt. Lord Drake also commanded Amanda to rub ointment into the hanging woman's limp body. The cream itself stung as it was applied. However, both men enjoyed the sight of her rubbing her fingers into Megan's tits and ass to spread the cream.

John, taking a chance with his new beau, even instructed her to kiss Megan better and then grinned from ear to ear as she did exactly that. Starting from behind, she kissed the battered back before her, using her tongue to lick between kisses. The ointment was salty but not distasteful. Moving lower, she knelt as she kissed the bruised buttocks and soft inner thighs. Moving to the front, she kissed around her bosom and even licked at the tips. Kneeling once more, she kissed the stripped stomach and pelvic region.

All too much, John moved up and pulled his future wife away with him, echoing the kisses she had delivered to another but this time sinking his tongue into the folds of her flesh until she was writhing in ecstasy.

Ignoring his friends, Lord Drake released Megan and was once again surprised by his wife. There, down her leg was the glistening of her juices. What had caused it, the whipping or another woman touching and kissing her body? Looking at her he could see the shame in her eyes. This was a broken woman, one he could do anything too now. He had so many plans to use that body in so many different unspeakable ways, yet all he wanted to do was remove the gag and hold her. To kiss her deeply and tell her how proud he was of her.

So that was what he did. Ripping the cloth from her lips, he replaced it with his mouth and tongue. He held her close as he kissed her passionately. He caressed her body carefully as he lost himself in the embrace. He rejoiced as she returned the passion, as she kissed him back as fiercely as he took her mouth, that she held him as tightly as her own hands caressed his body. He barely managed to contain himself as she reached for his cock and started to massage it back to life. After today, he thought sure it would not be until tomorrow that he could resume his sexual duties. However, the feel of her fingers reaching under his clothes and grasping him in her fingers was enough to arouse any man.

Laying her back, he pulled his cock free and lay on top of her. Never once did he break the kiss and never once did he stop caressing her lashed body. It was she, who used her nimble fingers to guide him into herself. She set the rhythm as she bucked to meet his thrusts. Megan was the one who clung on to his hips and wrapped her legs around his back so he could drive himself deeper into her flesh. For the first time, Lord Drake made love to his wife. It was everything their first time should have been. She came before him, only giving him moments to pull out and unload his seed onto her patterned stomach.

Collapsing on top of her, Lord Drake took the time to re-evaluate his circumstances. Yes, he'd been hurt previously by a wretched woman. However, this heavenly wicked creature below him was different. He decided he could learn to love this woman. No. He was already in love with this woman, and probably had been from when he first met her. The fact that she seemed to be a wanton whore, beneath her modest exterior, was a bonus.

Just because he loved her did not change how he was going to treat her. He saw how much it turned her on. Yes, sometimes they would make love but he knew she needed to be dominated. Some women were just made that way. Whilst he may not push her as far as he previously planned, he did plan to make sure she led a sexually fulfilling lifestyle, especially one that was fulfilling to him.

Would he share this with her? Never! If she knew, it would change the dynamics of the situation. He would never utter those three little words. He would show her in other ways. He would show her when he fucked her into oblivion by using her various holes. He'd show her when he tied her up and ordered her to do various debauched activities. Show her by sharing her with John, as he hoped to share with Amanda. Show her by punishing her body in many ingenious ways that would cause no real harm but cement his rule over her life and body.

No, he'd never tell her, However, he planned to make her tell him over and over and over again as she screamed his name in pleasure. That was his promise and his wedding gift to his wife. Now, it was time to return home and enjoy the remainder of the week. Then it was time to make plans for their return to his homestead where the rest of his strategy would be fulfilled.

...

Drake Manor was huge, Megan previously lived in a substantial home with her father and brothers but this was something else. The house dominated the landscape, situated on top of the hill overlooking the valleys below. Whilst on view, the land around was owned by the estate and was private property of Lord Drake himself. His mother still lived at the homestead, but had withdrawn to only a few private chambers with a couple of servants. Lord Drake controlled the rest of the house and now Megan had become Lady Drake, mistress of the house.

The journey from her home had been long and eventful .Lord Drake took every opportunity to confirm his control of her. After only a few minutes, he had her on her knees in the rambling carriage with her mouth pleasuring his manhood. He'd made her wear only a simple shift dress, covered by a cape, so it was easy to slip on and off when appropriate. When travelling through the remote fields and countryside, she would be naked and made to perform various intimate tasks. Whilst moving through towns and villages, she would be dressed and her modesty, for a short time, preserved.

Lord Drake revelled in ravishing his wife on the journey. He also noticed how wet and willing she had been. Yes, she blushed and needed to be asked twice on some occasions but she'd screamed so much in orgasm he feared she'd wake the dead! Over and over he played and used her body, only limited by the space the carriage provided. Keeping her clothed in the populated areas was disappointing but he had a reputation to uphold.

He enjoyed using her mouth the most, loved shoving his cock to be back of her throat and enjoyed watching her try to control her urges to gag. To his delight, she had becoming quite the expert during their honeymoon. However, his greatest joy was pulling out and watching his seed decorate her enchanting visage. Overjoyed, he watched it glisten on her skin as he rubbed it in with his spent cock. Mesmerised, as she followed his instructions to raise it from her skin with her finger and suck it clean.

Never before had he been so ready to take someone again so quickly after the fact. Yet he had. With great urgency, he physically threw her, still kneeling, face down into the bench on the other side. Then dropping to his own knees behind her, he slid his cock straight between her thighs and into her dripping cunt. Then he fucked her, this was no gentle love making. Holding her neck firmly, he used his spare hand to grip her hips tightly. As he pushed forward, he angled her body back to greet him. Feeling his cock being massaged by her inner folds was exquisite! At this angle, he could also feel himself hit her inner limit and the action seemed to cause her to explode over and over again.

Lord Drake knew that some women didn't like having their wombs filled so completely. Some whores he'd frequented actually screamed in pain. However, for some, he knew that mix of pleasure and pain was seamless. Megan was truly a woman whose pleasures senses were confused. Once Lord Drake would have pitied or been disgusted by such a female, however as he thrust into is wife over and over again he couldn't be more thankful.

Yet, Lord Drake was ever conscious that this freedom could only last so long. As soon as she was pregnant, he would not be able to carry on such debauchery. With the last of his willpower, he forced his engorged cock from her cunt and placed it firmly up her ass in one swift movement. He was not disappointed, as he rode her hard and exploded deep into her bowels. This was one act he knew she felt ashamed about the most, his violation of such a delicate and private area. Maybe that's why he stayed in longer than normal, maybe that's why he spoke so dirty to her afterwards.

"Ah My Pet, I do so enjoy fucking you in your ass. Ah, I see from your soaking wet cunt you like it as well you dirty little whore. Tell me what you are. Tell me you're a Dirty... Little... Whore."

Megan refused to speak. She refused to allow herself to utter those fowl words. Yet she knew there would be consequences. They were swift, his hand striking her buttocks over and over again, whilst his flaccid member was still inserted into her rectum. The previous night, Lord Drake had taken particular care on using a wooden paddle to punish her for the disobedience she showed when 'entertaining' their guests again. Being forced to kneel in the carriage was a relief to her aching rear. Now, her Lords' heavy hand was causing all that pain to resurface. Finally, she could take no more.

"I'm a.... I'm a dirty... I'm a dirty little *sob*... I'm a whore... a dirty little whore. I'm your dirty little whore who likes to be taken in the rear."

"Ass, say you're a dirty little whore who likes to taken by a cock up the ass."

So she did, she uttered those exact words. They poured from her mouth and with each she felt as if she were uttering the truth. She did enjoy it, she was reluctant, she hated the humiliation and embarrassment but her body loved every minute. Even having him in her mouth gave her a feeling of arousal, between her legs was heaven but even in her most private of areas it caused her to be excited. What was wrong with her, why did she feel this way and was she morally wrong?

Megan had been brought up as a strict Christian. From as young as she could remember, she had been taught that acts upon the body were all sinful. That time with your husband was to be endured for procreation wholly. That a woman should lie there and bear her husband's seed but never enjoy the act. Yet, Megan, who had been raised around horses and cattle, knew that all the unions she and her husband had engaged in, none of them were intended to get her pregnant.

The journey lasted for 12 hours, they only stopped briefly to swap horses and to frequent lodges for food. At the last rest spot, Lord Drake paid for a room and for some help, so she could be dressed properly. When they arrived at Lord Drake Manor, Megan was mentally and physically exhausted. Lord Drake carefully helped his wife from the carriage and took her to greet his mother and staff.

Having already sent word ahead, when reaching their last stop, the servants were lined up on the steps to great their master's return. Megan was shocked by the amount of staff he employed. Her husband was indeed very rich. The dress he had provided her with was divine. It was made of soft lilac satin, with delicate lace and beautiful matching ribbons and laces. The jewels he had hung around her neck were elegant and tasteful. Megan felt like a princess and not merely a Lady.

As she headed up the steps, the servants bowed or curtsied. Each sneaked a look at the new mistress of the household. Megan wondered what they thought of her, did they approve? They all seemed pleased to greet her husband home. He shook hands with a few and spoke with great familiarity, even with those in the lowest positions. She could tell he was genuinely well like by those who worked for him. This gave her a glimmer of hope that Lord Drake was not really the ogre he'd been with her. That here he would be different, even possibly loving.

Lord Drake was glad to be home. He was happy to see familiar faces and was proud to show off his prized catch. His wife certainly got many approving glances from the men in his service. Let them look, he thought, I'm the one that gets to see beneath these annoying clothes. However, it was time she met his mother. A woman notoriously hard to please! As he grew up, she was a very involved parent. She taught him, like a governess, herself and helped him appreciate the arts, literature and politics. Mama had always been the driving force behind her father and had helped him make the success he had to procure such a vast estate. As she taught him, she was ensuring he would not waste it and lose all she had made her husband work for.

Yet, Lord Drake knew his Mama loved him fiercely. He only hoped she would love his new bride as much. She was not happy at being unable to choose his beau and even more unhappy that she was housebound so unable to attend the ceremony. He could have held it here, but Lord Drake had convinced her that it was best the other family paid. Frugal as always, his Mama saw the benefits of this, even though they had great wealth and a wedding would not have even dented their finances.

As he took Megan into the house, he could feel her trembling with anxiety. Approaching the study, where he knew his mother would be engrossed in her books, he too felt the nerves. Mama had never spent much time in the parlours doing ladylike activities. In her own chambers, she had amassed a vast quantity of books and literature and, when at the main house, she always retired to her husband's old study. Lord Drake, in remembrance, had turned another room into his own personal study and let her have this peace.

Opening the door, he did indeed find Mama reading. He smiled as he recognised her favourite book on politics. He knew she knew it inside out and could quote it on a whim. However, she never did. The former Lady Drake was a mystery to outsiders. None knew her role in her family's lives, often abstaining from the usually social circles and obligations. She was seen as a quiet and humble lady. Little did they know of the volatile debates she shared with his husband and himself, they could never imagine that she would win those contests every single time due to her intellect, wisdom and stubbornness!

Lord Drake issued a small cough to announce their arrival and was pleased to see the grin form on his Mama's face.

"Ahhh, so Prince Charming has arrived with his Cinderella. Let me look at her. Now Lucas, you don't need to be here for this. Shoo! Go sort out the finances with Humphrey and gives us some time to be acquainted. Hurry along!"

Megan was amazed as her dominate husband just laughed and left the room leaving her standing there.

"Well my dear, let me see. Well you are certainly a beauty. However, I hope he did not select you on looks alone. Now, stand up a little straighter... hold on. Ahhh... let me guess, my son gave you a sound thrashing last night didn't he? Speak up child. Did he strike you or not?"

Megan fixed her eyes to the floor and uttered a murmur of a yes.

"So, he's had to punish you already? That does not bode well. Tell me child, and speak honestly, why?"

Megan blushed a deep crimson. How could she tell her mother-in-law she had been punished for refusing to perform a sexual activity?

"Ah, no need to speak child, from your face I can tell it's an erotic matter. You probably displeased him in the manly rights. Fair enough, I will not stop a man teaching his wife to pleasure him the right way. I myself was rigorously trained by my husband. He thrashed me senseless on several occasions and taught me the art of sex. Once I'd learned, I'd never been happier. It is not something to be ashamed of my dear. Whilst I ruled the house and mind, he ruled my body and I was much better for it and so shall you be."

Megan didn't know what to say. Secretly she was hoping to get an ally against her husband's unusual intimate practices but that was certainly not the case.

"It will take time to adjust. I know of my son's reputation with the ladies. I've helped his father cover up a few minor discretions. His temper can get the better of him, but he has never been violent for the sake of violence. The Ladies of the Night in town were well rewarded to satisfy his needs, I'm sure they will curse the loss of their business. He had such... particular tastes. They may be scary, as it was when my husband first planted his love tool in places I never imagined. Yet, he learnt that I was his master intellectually and I learnt he was my master in private. I still have the scars! Now, sit on that tender rear of your. You need to learn how to hide your body's tenderness when you mix in the society circles, although you will find many in similar circumstances. Lady Tilsly has an especially difficult time of it, you should think yourself lucky!"

So Megan sat. She tried hard not to wince as her buttocks lowered themselves onto the cushioned surface. Then she talked with her new mother, for never having one, it was an enlightening and enjoyable experience. She was easy to talk to and was often led into discussions on intimate subjects. Yet, despite the lady's former declaration, Megan knew she liked her and she would help her overcome her insecurities. She also knew she would not stop the treatment she received by her husband, in fact she thought they were healthy for a productive relationship. Megan admired this woman greatly. Could she be the master of Lord Drake in some way? In what way? Or could she at least be his equal? She could only hope.

For the rest of the week, Megan enjoyed the quiet life of Lords Drake's home and spent many an afternoon with his mother. They'd sit and talk for hours, or just sit in comfortable silence as they read books on art, politics and history. The rest of Megan's days were spent adjusting to her new role as wife and head of the house.

Every morning, Lord Drake woke his new Lady and held her firmly by the hair as she woke up his cock with her lusciously soft lips. He delighted in pushing her firmly onto himself and spilling his seed straight down her throat. He'd even started to call it her 'breakfast'. Over the week, she'd became better and better at taking his full length and was using her tongue much better to caress his shaft, whilst it was rammed in her mouth.

Then, Megan washed, groomed and dressed her husband. For this she remained naked herself, desperately trying to ignore his caresses as she moved around his body. Quite often, her husband would impale her on his fingers as she combed his hair or would nip at her breasts if she strayed too close.

During the rest of the morning, Megan worked with the senior House Keeper and discussed the daily menus, cleaning rituals and the forthcoming ball that Lord Drake had announced to celebrate their marriage. Megan found she was good at her role, she was decisive, organised and was complimented routinely by Lord Drake's mother on her selections.

After dinner, Megan's wifely duties were often required. At one each day, she would be called to Lord Drake's study. On the first day he merely bent her over the desk and took her roughly from behind. The next, he bent her backwards over a low table and spread her legs wide so he could drive himself in as deep as possible. One day, he even made her stand naked in the window. She blushed deeply as her breasts were squashed against the glass as he entered her rear and pounded away.

Once he was finished, she was sent away so he could return to his work running the estate and she would go and spend time with his Mama. It was the evening she both dreaded and looked forwards to the most.

Lord Drake expected Megan to be lying on top of the bed, naked and ready for him as he came to bed. Every night he had the stunning view of his wife spread eagled, face down on the bed. Her hips raised by a pillow she had placed beneath herself so her ass was high in the air. Never once, since her sound thrashing, had she failed a request. Yet it still bothered him that she did not do these takes more willingly.