Becoming Lady Drake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It may have had something to do with their nightly routine. As he slipped his belt from his waist, he doubled it over and could see his wife tense in anticipation at the sound. Upon the first stroke to her exposed flesh, he could hear the whimper that was both pleasure and pain. Yet she did not move, holding tight to the rails of the head board as if her life depended upon it. Every night, 10 lashes was the limit, enough to redden her skin but not enough to cause prolonged discomfort.

Then he would climb on top of her. As he took her deeply in the ass, he would strike her stinging cheeks with his open palm. The combination of the two never failed to bring her over the edge, often she was screaming well before he was ready and was still screaming in pleasure as he sowed his seed right up her back passage.

For two weeks, this was Megan's life. What Megan was afraid to admit was that she loved it! She loved caring for her husband in a morning, and often fingered herself to orgasm when he left, as she was so turned on by his teasing of her body. Even Lord Drake had complimented her on her organisation of the Ball and the orgasms she received every night let her drift off into satisfied sleep.

Yet, something was keeping Lord Drake awake. After two weeks, whilst lying playing with his sleeping wife's tits, he also had to admit how happy he was. He had no plans to fall in Love with this girl. Yet, that is what he had done, he'd fallen hard and was worried what that would do to him. At first he tried to cover this by treating her meaner, taking her in embarrassing and forceful ways. However, that brought him no relief. What was he to do, no woman was going to rule his heart or he feared she'd soon end up ruling his head!

With that uneasy thought, he roughly pinched the nipple of the breast he was fondling. The startled cry told him it had the desired effect. Pulling her out of bed, in the middle of the night, he ordered her to dress him. Taking every opportunity, he pinched and prodded at her slender body. He slipped two fingers up her cunt, two in her ass and his lips on her tits as she fastened the buttons on his shirt. Once dressed, he made her dress in simple men's breeches and shirt and half dragged her out to the stables.

Here, he quickly saddled a horse and mounted it, with Megan seated behind, and set off to the local town. His destination was sure to be open at this time.

Upon arriving, he pulled Megan off the horse and literally threw her over his shoulder and carried her into the side building on the dark street. Megan had hardly any time to think before he tugged the blouse off her tender frame and pulled her breeches to the floor. Scrambling to cover her modesty, he defeated her plan by using a length of rope he'd brought from the stables to tie her hands above her head and onto the low rafters above.

Megan was visible to all who wanted to look. Her breasts bounced as she struggled to free herself from her bonds. How dare he do this to her, she was his wife not some common whore!

Looking around did not ease her fears, for she was obviously in a den of sin. All the women in the room were either half dressed or naked. All the women were laughing at her.

Lord Drake took pleasure in watching his prized catch dangle on the rope for all to see. The look in her eyes was murderous but he didn't care. She'd get used to being treated as such and he cared little for how she felt at that moment. Throwing a couple of large bills of cash at the man behind the desk, the grabbed two whores and manoeuvred them in front of his wife. Sitting in a grand chair, he pulled one woman on to her knees, quickly got out his cock and pointed it at her mouth. She soon got to work licking and sucking it like the professional she was. The other woman sat on the arm of the chair so he could feast on her tits and probe her holes as he desired. All the while he stared at his wife.

Megan did not know what to do. She had seen her husband with another woman once before but now he was using two Ladies of the Night whilst she was tied up naked and helpless. All she could do was watch as he tired of using one of the women's mouths and placed it up the other ones rear.

Lord Drake was having a fine time banging the whore's ass. It was far looser and more well used than his wife's, but the whore was an active participant in the affair and even encouraged him to do it harder and quicker. Once spent, he got the other dame to clean off his cock and sat thinking as he continued to explore the various crevices of the ladies bodies.

"Well, look who's slumming it old boy! Rumour has it you've run off and got married? Never expected to see you in this place again!"

Turning, Lord Drake was amused and pleased to find two of his oldest, and dearest, friends. Tom and George, like John, were former school friends. They had all been on many adventures together and shared many experiences.

"Good to see you my friends. I did indeed tie the knot but no woman will keep me from my ladies. In fact, I brought her with me! She's the one dangling over there."

Both men turned to look and Lord Drake laughed out loud at their reaction. He could see the shock in their eyes but it was quickly followed by pure unadulterated lust. They'd come to get laid and he was going to kill two birds with one stone.

"I've rather got my hands full with these two, would you mind keeping my wife company for a bit. I'm sure she'd like to get to know you a whole lot better. She's a good little cock sucker and her ass is tighter than any you'll find in this place."

Surely her husband was joking. Surely he did not mean for these strangers, as they were to her, to use her body as her husband only should. However, she had a lingering memory of the last time she refused her husband's sexual games.

Within minutes, the two men had lowered the naked woman from the rafters and set her mouth and hands to work. Tom shoved his cock into her mouth and worked it hard in and out. George grabbed her hands and wrapped it around his shaft and set her off at a rapid pace. After a few minutes, Tom moved out of her mouth and George took his place. He was much bigger and wanted to feel the back of this new whore throat. Holding her head firm, he stuffed it deep inside and held himself there as he saw what Tom was doing.

Tom was lining his cock up with the ass that wiggled in frustration in front of him. As he saw George stuff the cunt's mouth, he plunged his cock to the hilt in her heavenly tight ass. If she screamed, it was lost with the face filling she was receiving. Having worked together before, both men matched rhythms and rode the body that was pinioned between them. Both knew how to hold out and made the most of the fuck. Tom fingered the cunt beneath and George groped and pinched at the nipples dangling in front of him. They would have to pay the house well for this bitch's rough service but she was worth it.

George even realised she was getting off on the fucking. His fingers were getting wet and even Tom noticed the muffled sounds were becoming more willing and urgent. When both men pulled out and shot their loads all over the whore, the woman let out a scream of pent up pleasure.

"Ha, well we fucked that 'wife' of yours well. So where did you buy her from and when do we get to meet the real Lady Drake?"

Lord Drake could barely contain himself. He'd just watched his two closest friends fuck his wife with reckless abandonment and they hadn't even realised it was his real wife. They thought he was having a joke with them!

"You just did meet her! Wife, meet Lord George Buntly and Sir Thomas Stavely. Lads meet Lady Drake, my new wife. I hope you enjoyed her, hahaha!"

Both men looked around the room and looked at the expressions on everyone's faces, as they realised their error they could not help but laugh also.

"Well congratulations old boy! She was a mighty fine fuck and you are a very lucky man. If I was you, I would not be willing to share a cunt, or ass, so fine!"

With that, all the men greeted each other and retired to another room to play cards. Megan was left in heap on the floor, discarded by the men and still covered in their seed. It also became apparent her husband had left clear instructions. Quickly, her hands and feet were tied and she was left on the floor. During the course of the night many men relieved their manly juices over her prone naked frame. Most aimed their jets at her tits or lips. None ventured lower than her navel.

At the end of the night, Megan didn't even stir as Lord Drake lifted her in his arms and took a carriage back to the house. There was not even a murmur as he took her up to bed and wiped her down. The aim of the experience was to dampen his need for her but her acceptance at being taken by his friends, and the vulgar use of her body as a seed receptacle, was frustrating. He loved her more now than before. He was determined not to let her win! He had to break the spell somehow. Tomorrow was the Ball she had so carefully organised. Maybe it could hold a few surprises she had not planned for so very, very carefully. With an exhausted grin, Lord Drake finally drifted off to sleep.

The next day was very busy for Megan, after servicing her husband's member with her mouth and dressing him, whilst he played with her body, she had a Ball to oversee. Hardly taking any time to think, still worn and sore from the late night violations, Megan busied her mind with a host of tasks. Instructing the cooks, ordering the servants and helping to decorate the dining room was a welcomed relief. Here she was finally in charge of something. Every member of the household bowed to her commands and followed them dutifully. Even Lord Drake did as requested, although she never dared look into his eyes and always asked politely.

At one, she took her break from planning and went to Lord Drake's study. There she was welcomed by her husband sitting at his desk. Closing the door securely, she stood and waited.

"Ah, My Pet, I hope the preparations are going well. I have many friends and work colleges coming and I do not want to disappoint them. I have a reputation and high standards that you will meet. It seems that you are quite enjoying you role as mistress. Even daring to issue me with orders! Well, I think you need to be reminded of your position. Whilst you are mistress of the household, I'm master of you. Strip and bend over chair."

Megan shuddered, she knew what to expect. This had happened only once before, when she'd been late for their 'appointment'. Quickly, removing her gowns as not to further anger her husband, she bent forwards over the hard wooden chair so her rear was raised high in the air. Last time her husband had used his belt and threatened that next time he'd use a cane. She ensured there would be no next time, always being ready outside the door for when the household clocks chimed one.

Whilst Megan had indeed been brought to orgasm after the belt that time, she had no idea how the cane would feel and was afraid. Yet she was even more startled when Lord Drake rang a small bell on his desk. Hurrying to cover herself before someone entered, she was stopped with a stern word from her husband. Returning to her position, she was unable to see who had entered the room.

"Ah, Humphrey, thank you for coming so quickly. I've been looking over the accounts carefully and wanted to commend you on the fine job you have done in my absence a few weeks ago. Yet, it seems this Ball of mine has become quite costly at the hands of my lavish wife. I would be most grateful if you'd use the cane on my desk to teach her the art of moderation. I'll leave it up to you to decide how many strokes she requires to learn the lesson."

With that, Lord Drake left the room. Megan shook with fear. She hated Humphrey, the stoic accountant. Since her arrival, she often felt his beady eyes staring at her with a look that was most inappropriate. During the day, she took care to make sure they were never alone together and had as little contact as possible.

"What a nice round target. I've been telling the butler all week how you needed to be taught a good lesson. Wasting money on this Ball! Well, let's see. How many strokes? How about as many as it takes for you to beg me to fuck you up that lily white ass of yours?"

With that, he raised his arm and sent the first arc of the cane crashing down on his victims buttocks. Immediately, a vivid red line formed and was quickly followed by a second and third. After the tenth, Megan was indeed begging. Not for what he asked, but for him to stop and have mercy.

"Mercy? No, what you need to taking down a peg or too Miss High and Mighty."

A clattering sound told Megan that Humphrey had dropped the came to the floor. The ruffling of fabric meant he had also dropped his breaches. The push at her rear confirmed that he was going to take her as intended. She screamed and heard the door open and footsteps come into the room.

"What the hell is going on? My Pet, I leave you for one moment to be punished and you've tricked this man into giving you pleasure. Well, don't let me stop you Humphrey, get on with it man."

Humphrey needed no further encouragement, seeing as his Lordship was obviously not going to stop him as he suspected. He shoved his small wide cock straight up the bitches arse. For several weeks he'd watched her parade herself around the home, even watched her being fucked whilst stood naked at the window. This whore had no shame! No righteous woman would allow anyone to do the things he'd glimpsed her husband do to her. Certainly no woman would make those blasphemous screams of sin they all heard coming out of the study every day.

Making sure his angle was right, we thrust in and out over and over again. Digging his fingers into the beaten flesh of her caned cheeks, he made sure she felt every stroke. Using his nails he scratched and clawed as he increased his pace and delighted in her tightness. Yet, as her screams of pain turned to pleasure he became more and more frustrated. How dare the little bitch enjoy this! What type of demon was she to be so lustful?

Growing angrier, his trusts became deeper and more violent. Instead of gripping her flesh, he started to strike it with his open palm. Started to call her all sorts of dirty names and tried to get her to repeat them in order to receive some sort of mercy from him.

However, Megan never uttered a word and required no mercy. The spanking was all she desired to push over the edge. Whilst he ground her into the wooden chair, she screamed in ecstasy and clenched her rear muscles as hard as she could to milk the intrusion in her rear dry.

"Ha, My Pet's lustful desires have won out again. Yet Humphrey, you seem displeased? I think perhaps your work here, and at my home is done. You shall of course have my highest recommendations to find work elsewhere. Good day sir, I will have your personal belongings sent to your home."

Still looking hatefully at Megan, Humphrey didn't utter a word himself whilst he pulled out, wiped his cock on the slut's ass in front of him and dressed slowly. He'd already had several good offers of work and knew he could no longer stay in a household with this whore. Nodding appreciatively at Lord Drake, he left the room, the house and the grounds. Yet the images of him ravishing the tender ass of the delicious strumpet stayed with him for many years to come.

Megan slumped to the floor and sobbed. How could he husband sit and watch her be disgraced like that? Especially with a man so fowl?

"So, My Pet, I hope that you've learned your place? Never deign to give me orders again! Now, you have a Ball to finish. Off you go, I hope those stripes on your ass will be a pleasant reminder during the evening of who is master?"

Megan did indeed remember, for the remainder of the day she was unable to sit. However, her anger at being used was turned towards to rest of the staff. Her commands became more forceful and her tolerance for mistakes was minimal. Let Lord Drake be the master of her body but she was the mistress of this house. It was clear from her encounter with Humphrey that the staff knew of her 'appointments' with her husband. Embarrassed by the notion, it made her harder and firmer in her dealings.

Soon it came time for the evening's proceedings. Lord Drake looked around and admired the work of his wife, the hall looked dazzling and the food from the kitchens smelt delicious. Whilst it did indeed cost a pretty penny, it was worth every shilling and pound. His entertainment earlier was more a test of his former accountant. He'd long suspected he was a strange and curious man but was unprepared for the viciousness of his feelings. He was dismayed at himself for disbelieving the female servants of the house, who'd spoke to him about the man's sinister advances. Tomorrow, he'd make sure their pay was suitable compensated for any suspected wrongdoing.

Eventually, the guests started arriving and he waited at the entrance of the hall to greet them. It was his Mama's idea that Megan was to make a dramatic entrance once all the guests had arrived. Lord Drake was amused by the idea, knowing his wife would find the experience uncomfortable to have all eyes on her. Especially as he'd helped her dress himself and made sure a few extras were secured in place.

Earlier, as Megan stood naked before him, her elegant dress hanging ready to be worn, he'd inspected her body closely. The cane marks were still a vivid red and would be for a few days to come. Other markings, from previous encounters, had faded, as none were ever intended to scar.

Taking a quill, he dipped it's nib into the special ink he had procured. From his experiences at the brothel, he knew there were ways to mark the body without causing pain. Many whores had intricate designs on their skins, a style brought in by some of the exotic women from abroad. Now, using the natural ink, he started to write on his wife's body in places that would be covered by her gown. Trawling his extensive vocabulary, he wrote every obscene word he could think of on her skin.

Below each breast he described what you could do to that particular appendage. Bite, lick, squeeze. On her stomach, in is immaculate hand, he wrote in large letters -- Dirty Little Whore. Other words appeared around her body; cunt face, fuck bucket, whore, slut, wet wench, cock gobbler, spank me, whip me, take me hard, stick you cock in here etc. Standing her in front of the mirror, he made sure she saw every word he wrote, taking pleasure in the tears that streaked down her face. Yet, inside the folds of her anus, where he was sure she could not see even with a mirror, he wrote those three words -- I Love You.

Once satisfied with his handiwork, he opened a box that was delivered earlier that day. Inside was a large, smooth object with horse hair attached to one end. Next to it were two small metal clamps and a range of straps made out of black leather. Quickly, and careful not to smudge the writing, he manoeuvred Megan into a position where her ass was raised invitingly towards him. Within moment it was occupied by his cock, as he filled it with his seed. He could tell it was still worn from his accountants poking earlier but that did not stop him from being as forceful as usual.

Once he'd filled her ass, he quickly sealed it in place with the smooth object. It plugged the hole and her anus gripped its base and held if firmly in place, the horse's tail dangling down and tickling her thighs.

Megan felt filthy, the words stained onto her skin made her feel ashamed as everyone was an accurate description of what she had been used for, and what she was. When he'd taken her rear she, for once, took no pleasure as she was sore and exhausted. Then he'd filled her with that vile object that made he feel no better than a brood mare. The tail irritated her skin and it was uncomfortably large.