Becoming Lady Drake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yet nothing prepared her for metal clamps he clipped onto the ends of her breasts. They dug into the skin each side and squeezed her buds painfully hard. Her hands had to be slapped away as she scrambled to move the cursed objects.

"Don't you dare My Pet, I've had those specially made and you will appreciate my gifts. Tonight you will be shown off to all those I hold dear. You will be my perfect little pet, with your tail and clamps and strapping's. It will please me greatly that you suffer in silence for my approval."

Megan merely sobbed as he started to attach the leather straps around her body. Some winding around her breasts to make them jut out, some around her private areas, which cut up inside her private lips. The final straw was when he attached a small silver chain to each clap on her breasts. It connected the two together, so that when her breasts bounced they pulled each other's clamp.

Lord Drake tested this thoroughly as he swatted at her tits and watched his bride wince in pain at the pulling of the clamps. In addition to this, he swatted her thighs with the horse hair attached to her anal plug, making sure he gave it a good tug and push. What he loved the most was that he'd broken her down completely. She no longer fought to remove the objects and didn't even try to stop him as he tortured her body.

Instead she just stood there, lips trembling and body shaking but allowing him his every whim when it came to her body. Yes, there it was, her body betraying her again. The wet juices dribbling down her thigh, which attested to her bodies desire to be treated this way even if the soul did not. Shames filled her face as she felt the tight knot in her stomach. Earlier she had not reacted to his filling her rear, but now her body was filled with desire.

Shocking even herself, she dropped to her knees. Wincing as her breasts bounced and pulled on the chains. Using her fingers deftly she retrieved her husband's member from his breaches and started to suck him vigorously. Licking his shaft in her mouth and delicately grazing him with her teeth. Wrapping her hands around his soft sacks, she caressed and squeezed them until his tool throbbed and jerked in her throat.

Lord Drake was astonished! He could barely stay on his feet as his wife sucked him as if her life depended upon it. Yes, he knew she was broken, but this was something else. She'd firmly crossed a line and was taking her role with the enthusiasm he'd been waiting for over the last few weeks. Holding her head carefully, he guided her to take more and more of him. Not wanting to startle her from her efforts. Yet she seemed spurned on by the encouragement. Taking him deeper down her throat, without gagging, than she'd ever done before.

Carefully, he sat down, with her still impaled on his cock, onto the edge of the bed. There he lay back and let her continue to fuck his cock with her mouth. Her hands on his balls were nearly enough to drive him insane. However, over the weeks of having a body to fuck routinely he'd developed greater stamina, along with the ability to perform several times a day.

It was nearly half an hour before he gave up his load, and his wife seemed to know when it was going to happen perfectly. Instead of swallowing it, she pulled it out of her mouth and aimed it at her tits. Lord Drake only had moments to prop himself up to watch the vision of his seed spurting all over her scrawled and clamped nipples and breasts. She even used her finger to scoop it off and put it into her mouth.

However, what she did next was even more unexpected. Putting his cock back in her mouth she sucked until it once again woke up and filled her throat. Yet this time she pulled off much earlier. Straddling his waist, she pulled the leather strap aside and impaled herself onto his jutting cock. Then she rocked backwards and forwards as she took her own personal pleasure.

Lord Drake knew he should have stopped her, that she was taking control of the situation, but the look on her face erased any concerns. This was pure lust! She was merely so aroused she could stand it no longer. For all his restraint and control, it only took her minutes to make him come. Watching her clamped tits bounce around on top of him, her head thrown back in sheer pleasure were all too much for him to last any longer.

Once finished, Lord Drake did not know what to do.

"So My Pet, you've finally accepted you new life? You finally understand where you happiness lies? I hope you will be so much more willing during our future adventures. I wouldn't want you to get too comfortably, actually I'll make sure you are often very uncomfortable, but a certain amount of participation will be greatly welcomed. Now, suck me clean and let's finish getting dressed. You have a dramatic entrance to make later and I've arranged a special after party with George, John and Tom. I want to show off your new little attachments."

For once Megan didn't feel scared, ashamed or embarrassed. The memories of all three men left her body tingling with anticipation. Determined not to make it easy, she was certainly not going to make it too hard for them. The thought of all three together made her ache with need and she wanted to please her husband more than anything.

In that moment she knew. She knew that she loved him. Knew that if her life had not held these many humiliating experiences, she would never have known the pleasure she'd received. Never known how her body craved to be used and hurt by a man who would protect and provide for her.

"I love you."

What? What did he say, surely she didn't hear him correctly. As he fixed her straps, corrected his writing and pulled on her tail and chains. He uttered the words again, quietly but confidently.

"I love you, My Pet, and you are mine. I will look after you and give you many hard to take pleasures. You will want for nothing. You will be mistress of my home and I will be master of your body."

With that he kissed her fiercely and nearly cried as she kissed him back, entwining her delicate fingers into his hair. The kiss lasted for an age. Then she was dressed and he went to waiting downstairs for his guests to arrive.

That evening was magical, Mama was right and the entrance was perfect. As Megan glided down the stairs, all eyes were fixed on her ethereal beauty. Noticing her sparkling eyes, he was proud of the confidence they held as she met and greeted a variety of dignitary.

That night they did indeed hold a special party with his three friends, Megan was eager to show off her 'enhancements' as she took them all in hand, mouth, cunt and ass. Over and over she was taken, yet in each case she was the initiator. Her mouth found their sex tools. She held her tits up to their mouths to feast upon. She pumped her ass back onto throbbing cock as she wrapped her fingers and lips eagerly around the man positioned at her face.

One, two, three at a time, for once there was no hesitation or reluctance. Not even when she asked to be tied up and they sprayed their loads all over her worn body. Not even when extra female guests, including Amada, were invited in and were instructed to lick her clean. In fact, it was Megan who suggested the ladies were to be let loose with a riding crop and that the men should hold her legs spread wide.

Amanda was especially good at landing the blows to the cunt below over and over, onto the exact same spot. In two days, she was going to be John's wife and already he'd instructed her to how the marriage would be. Looking at Megan now, she no longer feared his proposals. Yet her dominant nature was fighting, maybe in their relationship she would not only be on Megan's side of the punishments.

Eventually, all the women were naked and were taken by their partners to separate quarters for activities to happen in private. As Lord Drake and Megan lay together, alone, naked and cuddling for the first proper time, they whispered their desires, fantasies and dreams. Theirs was going to be a happy and productive marriage. Megan was a woman in love, unconditionally, and had all that her heart and body desired.