Becoming Legless

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Grant I'm terribly sorry to have to say this...."

Christ she has gonorrhea.

"... but there's no way am I going to allow you to try to fit that huge dick up my ass."

Huh?

"Oh that's okay Marina. ""You can't help having a small ass."

Grant was firmly back into position but it really did feel easier this time. He thought about the possibility of anal, convincing Marina to at least have a try with liberal use of lube. However right now his focus was required elsewhere.

She then spoke awhile nonstop:

"Kiss me."

"Suck my tits."

"Murmur to me."

"Christ Grant that sounds like a commentary for a football game. I want you to describe how were feel inside me, how the kisses affect you, do you like the shape of my butt, do you like sucking nipples."

Grant sighed. Well he had been giving a commentary of a football game but it seems she wanted his to related all this girly stuff. Well he was up to it.

"You have wonderful tits. Ooops, sorry. I just pulled one off your chest."

"I was expecting you to have a cunt wide enough to walk into, what with all this sex you have..."

She yelled, "Grant, shut the fuck up."

He grinned only too happy to oblige. To amuse himself, he began plowing with long raking drives that rattled her teeth but she was tough and didn't moan at all.

He came like a surfer hurtling down the face of a wave, cutting sharp left and barreling through a tube.

Oh boy, he panted. Had she come?

"Don't stop Grant. I want more. I'm enjoying this so much."

"It was a cry that whenever in future he'd heard it his heart would be gripped in fear.

All through the afternoon she repeated it:

"Don't stop Grant."

"Don't stop Grant."

"Don't stop Grant."

"Don't stop Grant."

He'd come perhaps ten times and knew he'd soon be ejaculating pure blood. His back was killing him, sweat was blinding him, he was hungry beyond belief and if he hadn't managed to be pulling up and plunging down like the rhythm of a farm pump had wouldn't have gotten this far.

Finally she screamed she was coming, letting the entire neighborhood share in her glee.

He rolled off, wondering where was he and what was wrong with that woman.

"Darling please get me a towel."

Obeying on reflex, as if thinking when he was growing up his mom used to call for a towel so he'd look at her tits, Grant rolled off the bed, took one steep and felt his body giving out on him, that he was going blind and that his entire central core was rejecting him and paralysis was setting in. As he crashed to the floor Grant acknowledged her accomplishment: the bitch had fucked him legless.

The heartless bitch left him where he lay and probably went out to dinner.

Next morning Marina tapped him awake on the floor with her foot and smiled. "I have some jobs for you Grant. I need you to brush my hair 138 times, clean all the insides of my shoes with an aerosol freshener and to do the laundry. Now you know if you refuse, or don't do your job properly, then I will tell the girls you didn't get to the three-hour mark with me and they'll be disgusted and tell all their friends and guess what that will do to your reputation in this city? You may wish to reflect on this: My husband Mark things he's having a shameful night when he can't take me to four hours before I cum big time and our record is six and a quarter hours.

Grant groaned.

Well he guessed it was all part of growing up. He now knew what it was like to be fucked legless. He'd also learned about a very tightly held secret: how some women are able to turn a male lover into a slave.

THE END