Becoming Marcia's Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,514 Followers

"Now I bet you've never done this before Bitch, have you? Do you want me to use lube?"

"Yes please Mistress."

I almost wet myself in agreeing to this sentiment.

"Well OK, but you're going to have to beg for it Bitch. Come on beg!"

"Please use lube Mistress Marcia. Please!"

"Come on louder, I can barely hear you, maybe you don't really want it and want me to fuck you nice and dry, eh?"

A quandary for sure because it was five o'clock and every office employee would very soon (if not now) be poring along that corridor and have every chance of hearing my desperate plea. But still considering the alternative.........

"Please use lube to fuck me Mistress!"

"LOUDER BITCH!"

"PLEASE USE LUBE TO FUCK ME MISTRESS!"

"Good. I will, but next time you may not be so fortunate."

She reached for a insignificant unmarked bottle on her desk and I felt her squeeze it onto my ass, never before so glad to feel something wet at my backside. She rubbed it in deeply in my crack with her fingers and coated her dildo before having me lick her fingers clean. It was the least I could do. I turned back arounfd and gripped the far side of her desk like I had never gripped anything before.

With no more ceremony I felt Marcia's pelvis push forward and the slippery plastic enter my tight anus and drive deeper and deeper, filling my previously unfilled hole. I could have let out a shout of pain and pleasure as the thick plastic pressed on my prostate and excited and packed my ass but I somehow contained myself to a low grunt and bit my lower lip to keep my silence, all the time aware of a flurry of footsteps passing down the corridor. Marcia seemed to be enjoying herself though and reached forward and grabbed my medium length dark hair and pulled my head back while thrusting in further with her fake cock.

I took it. I took it all, or at least as much as she had chosen to give me. But then she started to pump her dildo in and out of me and I had to find further reserves of tolerance as I experienced this new treat. She was surprisingly strong and powerful and my body quickly realised that it had to work hard to match the punishing effort Marcia was hammering me with all the time feeling that was like the worst constipation you had ever felt.

After a few moments Marcia released one hand from my hair and reached around my waist and felt in front of my panties for my hard dick and began to roughly jerk me off. This was the most intense feeling I had ever experienced and didn't know whether to be in raptures of exhilaration or the throes of humiliation.

I guess in keeping with my newly found slave status I embarrassed myself by cumming almost instantly and as my dick was poking out of the side of my panties the cum I spurted dropped onto the thick carpet beside us. This seemed to inspire her to smack into me harder and harder, hammering the front of my thighs into the edge of the desk and driving the air from my trapped chest. She had complete physical control over me and was treating me like a doll to be abused as she saw fit. Finally, after a good tem minutes of this treatment and with me panting over the desk, unable to do anything but lie there and take it. When she pulled out there was an audible pop and I felt such a rush of relief in my ass and collapsed further on the desktop.

I did not get much chance to recover. Marcia took a tight grip of my hair and jerked me roughly around onto my knees before her.

"Lick it clean Bitch!"

And as covered as the plastic length was with lube and whatever had been in my ass , I am ashamed to admit that my only thought was to obey my Mistress. I blocked out whatever the taste was and concentrated on cleaning it as well as I could to please her. When I had licked it clean she forced my head down towards the spilt cum on the carpet and drove my face into it, demanding that I "lick it up Bitch."

What was one more humiliation? So I did it like a good little lapdog sucking my own sperm from the carpet. Marcia was starting to lose interest in me now and dismissively ordered me up and to get dressed and to get out of here. I didn't even know if I was expected to wear my stockings and panties tomorrow.

*

I did though. I wore my panties and enjoyed the feel of them on my shaven parts and wondered what Marcia would do to me today.

But I got the shock of my life as I sat at my desk in the office and my pretty colleague Lee accosted me.

"Well Stewart, how did it go, did Marcia break you?"

I stammered a weak, unconvincing denial but I was fooling no-one, but before I could make a bigger fool of myself lee laughed and grabbed my hand.

"Don't worry, she does it to every new male employee to make sure they don't step out of line, if they do and harass a female they know that Marcia will bust their balls, literally! She's done that to every guy and has photo album in her office that she lets all the girls see of them in their panties, it's hilarious."

I didn't know whether to laugh or cry...

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,514 Followers
12