Becoming ME Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh, please, stop..."

"Do you do this often?"

"Do what?"

"Strip naked in front of someone other than your husband, and thrust your arse out to be spanked"

I closed my eyes and licked my lips. The whole situation was driving me crazy. "Oh no, please, don't. This is the first time. I never meant it to go so far..."

"And why did you do it for me?"

"Ohhh"

"Why Louise?" There then followed a minute or so of nothing but hard, crisp firm spanks. Nothing was said and all you could hear was the sound of spanking and my groans, which grew louder and louder.

Colin, broke the silence, but still spanking me, "You want to be dominated. You have fantasized about stripping off, about what it would be like to be fucked by other men. Haven't you?"

He was right. I tried to protest, "N-no, I am a good wife..."

"Shut up bitch".

I almost came, the crude talk and spanking was becoming too much.

"You don't want me to stop, do you?"

"Please..." Oh, I was so close to cumming. Colin then did the unexpected, and actually stopped spanking me and started to gently caress my soaking pussy. I was now on the brink of a climax.

"What do you think Mark would say if he knew your pussy had become so wet after being ordered to strip naked and then allowing a man to spank you?"

"Oh please. I d-don't think, ohhhh, he would be too happy. Oh god per-lease...." And then it happened, Colin slid a finger under my thong and into a pussy that had not been touched in this way by anyone other than Mark in over 18 years. My eyes clamped shut as I came with an almighty groan and slumped forward on the chaise longue shuddering.

Panting from my orgasm I heard Colin say, "Now then, come and kneel in front of me. I am sure you know it is rude not to give after you have received".

I got up, turned around and faced Colin. He was right, of course. I dropped to my knees and moved toward his crotch. Colin was now standing in front of the desk. Kneeling in front of him, subservient, he told me, "Take my cock out, bitch."

Unlike last time, I nervously fumbled with freeing his cock from his pants and once I had freed it from its confines I could not help but think how much bigger it was compared to last time. "Now bitch, suck my cock."

I obeyed immediately. I loved to be ordered around by this man and be told what to do. My pussy throbbed at the prospect of sucking this cock and obediently opened my mouth and allowed, for the second time, his cock to enter it.

"That's it nice and gently. Now look up at me. Always look up at me when you suck my cock, you need to know who your Master is".

Oh yes,...Yes! I could not believe I was doing this but I had almost cum again, following his orders. God how I loved sucking this man's cock. I used one hand to caress his balls, holding his dick with the other. My eyes watered up as he again face fucked me.

For a few minutes he continued fucking my face in this violent fashion, not caring one iota that this may be causing me any discomfort, however, after a while he stopped forcing it and merely placed his hands gently behind my head. "That's it, my cocksucking slut, take that dick all the way down your throat. Oh God, that's great. Yes, use your hands to play with my balls. God you were born to suck cock, you filthy slut. When I cum I want you to swallow every drop".

I redoubled my efforts after all, I had learned to be a good cocksucker at college and I felt inordinately proud that I was doing such a good job, making this .... this brute happy in the process. I gently squeezed his balls, eliciting an animal like groan. He was clearly close, as was I. I had forgotten how much I enjoyed sucking cock and it was getting me ready to cum again. I heard myself moan as I dropped a hand down to play with my dripping pussy.

I continued to dutifully stare up at Colin and hoped that he would see that I was now playing with my pussy, wanting to cum. He was so close, he couldn't possibly hold back any more. Head cranked back, neck muscles straining and with an animalistic shout, he emptied his copious seed down my throat and I gratefully swallowed all I could, cumming in the process, my moans muffled by his still thick cock in my mouth.

I kept his cock in my mouth for a minute or so, sucking every last drop of sperm both proud and disgusted at what I had just accomplished. When he finally took it out, he gently slapped it across my face, smearing me with our fluids. I said nothing, but continued to look up at him. I had never been this submissive before and yet I felt so complete and fulfilled.

Colin surprised me when he suddenly said, "Now, get back on to the sofa, but this time I want you on all fours. Spread your legs so that your pussy is on display and arch your back so I can see your anus."

I gratefully complied to the letter, spreading my legs and arching my back so that I could feel the chill of the air on my anus, excited at the prospect that Colin was still able and wanting to fuck me. From this position I was looking directly into the lens of one of the cameras that had recorded my slide into depravity and yet again I felt the thrill of this knowledge making my pussy throb in renewed anticipation.

Without warning I felt the stinging slap of Colin's hand as it violently struck the already tender right cheek of my arse and I groaned in ecstasy. Instead of trying to crawl away, I proudly thrust my arse out, almost begging to be spanked harder. I could not believe how much I enjoyed being this man's bitch, I would do all I could to please him. I loved the feeling of being spanked, the way the warm glow seemed to set my pussy afire. Groaning even louder, I closed my eyes and licked my lips.

When Colin stopped I wondered what had happened until I felt something nudging at my tiny, virginal arse-hole. It was one of Colin's fingers, lubed up with oil. I yelped more in surprise than protest which caused Colin to administer a stinging slap on my arse cheek and bark, "Silence bitch".

I looked back at Colin over my left shoulder and pleaded, "Oh p-please, what are you doing? I've never done this. I can't do this, I am a happily married woman...."

Colin smiled wickedly at me and inserted another finger up my arse whilst continuing to spank me. "You like being spanked, don't you?"

"Ohhh"

"Admit it, you like to be spanked and treated like a whore."

"N-no"

"Confess. I want you to tell me how you like to be spanked. Say it, bitch"

I didn't want to admit it out loud, but, as they say, the truth will set you free, so I confessed, more to myself than for Colin. "I love being spanked. Oooh God yes, spank my arse. Spank it harder.

So Colin did but now with three greased up fingers rammed up my arse.

I groaned even louder and wagged my arse as the combination of arse finger fucking and spanking made me cum again, for the third time this evening. Mark could barely bring me off once during sex and now this man, this mild-mannered Bank Manager had brought me off three times already. And he had not yet even fucked my pussy yet.

Colin stopped spanking and started to apply oil all over his now fully erect cock.

"Have you ever been fucked in the arse, my dear?"

"Oh God no. P-please don't do that. It's too big and it would never fit. It's dirty and wrong," and yet I felt desperately eager to know how it would feel. "I don't want to be fucked. Please..."

"You are lying, you want to be fucked, however, if you really don't, you are free to leave."

I did not move. I could not believe he had called my bluff. My red arse remained thrust out, pussy and anus fully on display, begging,...no....needing to be used.

"I thought so. Every girl should be fucked in the arse. You will love it."

"No please. It is too big, what about Mark..."

"Forget Mark. You are my whore now. Say it, 'I am your whore', say it."

I groaned, it was true, I was his whore. Saying it would be the final admission that I was fully subjugated to this man's will. That I would do whatever he told me to. Fuck him wherever and whenever he wanted. Up until now, by not admitting it, I could somehow convince myself that I had not become his slut, that I was being coerced or that I did it for my family. But at the same time I wanted to be his whore, wanted to feel his cock in me, be treated roughly with no thought for my feelings. The more he meted out, the more I liked it.

"Yes, I am your whore," I finally admitted. In front of all the cameras and to my utter relief, I was able to admit what I wanted, to shed the shackles and burden of responsibility taken on by being Mark's responsible, respectable wife. I felt free.

"Now ask me kindly to fuck your arse with my big cock".

I could not say a thing, instead I just moaned. I desperately wanted him to fuck my pussy but I knew that he wanted to humiliate me by taking my virginal married arse. Wanting to please this man, I looked back and, licking my lips, said, "P-please fuck me in my bottom with your cock".

"Well, now that you have asked, I will have to oblige. Reach back with your hand and guide my cock to your bottom."

I reached back and felt for his cock. and grasped it. Once again it was rock hard, and if anything it felt harder and wider than it did when he had face fucked her. I nervously placed his cock at the entrance of my arse and then withdrew the hand. Colin then took over.

Slowly and gently at first he pushed his cock up against my anal opening. I couldn't help but resist at first, but with increased force my sphincter yielded and Colin was able to insert the head of his cock in to my arse.

I winced at the pain and tried to crawl away but Colin held on to my waist firmly, preventing me from moving away from his dick. He allowed me to accommodate his girth up my tight arse-hole before slowly and gently pushing the length of his shaft, inch by inch, deeper into my arse before slowly withdrawing and then repeating the process. I found myself adopting a breathing rhythm similar to that used when I had given birth and it allowed me to dissipate the pain and slowly enjoy the steady rhythm of my arse-fucking.

Increasingly I found myself being lost in the sensation of having my arse fucked, of beginning to enjoy the whole disgusting thing when Colin broke my reverie and said, "How does it feel to have a cock up your married arse?"

"Oh please, stop, it is way too big," I lied.

"Admit it, you love having this giant cock up your ass."

Of course it was true, but with those cameras rolling what else did he expect me to say? The initial feelings of pain had subsided and were being replaced by ones of arousal. My pussy once more was dripping wet.

"How do you think you husband would feel if he knew you like to be buggered?"

"Oh please stop, you are b-buggering my poor bottom"

Not for the first time I lied to cover up how I felt, however, my body had already started to betray how I truly felt. Without realising it, I had started to push my arse back on to Colin's dick so that he was able to slide comfortably in and out. As with the fucking of my mouth, I responded well to the rough treatment being meted out, be it the spanking or his crude domineering language. I loved to be treated and talked to like a whore.

Colin now grabbed hold of my hair, jerking it back and started to pound my arse mercilessly.

"Beg me to fuck your ass, slut."

"Oh God yes, please fuck my arse with your cock. Oh God, yes. So fucking good. Fuck me harder with that cock".

Colin hammered into me, all the while holding on to my long brunette hair, pulling my head back, telling me what a naughty slutty wife I was, and if Mark knew that she liked it up the arse. His other hand reached under me to grab my tits, kneading them roughly, leaving big red marks.

Unsurprisingly, I came several more times in response to this rough treatment and the way I imagined it would look to the people who would see the video of this man, behind her, with his cock up her arse, fucking her roughly. I hoped I would get to enjoy watching my performance on film also. As I came I pleaded for him to fuck me harder, to treat me like his bitch.

And he did. He let go of my hair and started to fuck me violently for at least 10 minutes. My whole body shook in response to the assault and I could not stop cumming, again and again, all the time managing to keep my arse high up in the air for him.

Sweat now covered all of Colin's body. He was close to cumming. I felt him tense up, felt the swelling of his cock inside my arse and then, for the first time in my entire life, I felt a man's seed coating the insides of my bowels, forcing its way up where things had only ever come out before. The feelings of his groin slamming into my arse cheeks and the head of his cock buried deep within me spurting its load was heavenly. I never knew something as dirty and disgusting as being fucked up my arse could give me so much pleasure.

I felt Colin extract his still firm cock from my arse with a definite plopping sound and immediately felt his cum begin to leak from my abused hole. I slumped onto the chaise longue, allowing my feet to reach for the floor before turning around to face my new master. He stood, panting yet imperiously looking down at me. Confused at what I should do next and seeing his still semi-erect cock hovering directly in front of me, I reach for it and took it in my hand.

"Suck it", he ordered.

Without hesitation, I opened my mouth and slid it effortlessly down my throat. So willing was I to serve this man that I was quite happy to allow him to fuck my mouth straight after it had been up my arse.

Feeling exhausted, he allowed me to do all the work as I meekly stared up at him. As his dutiful slut I was determined not to displease Colin and would clean up the mess I had put on his cock. It was the least I could do, after the glorious way he had treated me tonight.

After a minute or so Colin withdrew his now rapidly deflating penis from my mouth. He was exhausted. If he was a few years younger, I am sure he would have had the stamina to fuck my pussy, but not tonight. He was done for the evening.

"Thank you my dear. That was quite wonderful. You are a very talented lady, and I can assure you that you will have the full support of my private investors. Now, it is getting late and I must report on your performance. You must return to your husband and inform him that you have solved your problems and that the two of you will need to meet with me in three weeks time to sign the paperwork. Understand?"

"Yes, Colin."

Ah yes, about that. Louise, from now on you are to only ever address me as Mr. Yearwood or Sir, understand?"

"Yes Mr. Yearwood."

"Good. Now, also remember that you will be at my absolute disposal from now on so don't forget about your new dress code. I will be checking regularly."

With that he walked around the desk, sat down and began going through some paperwork as though I no longer existed. With his cum still leaking from my arse, I gathered up my things and quietly exited the apartment.

12