Becoming ME Ch. 03

Story Info
Colin's evolution continues and Louise performs.
3.5k words
4.45
28.5k
5

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/08/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the second private meeting with Louise, in my office, I was convinced that the Police were going to raid my house that night waving the contents of the manila envelope I had given to Louise in my face. It was a gamble for sure, but one that I needed to make.

Once I had seen Louise perform the way she did in my office, and having later seen the digital record of the whole thing, I was so fired up and horny that I just had to have a release. By the time I had reached home it was after 10pm and my wife, Wendy, had gone to bed and was sound asleep, as usual.

Undeterred, I had hurriedly disrobed, showered and scooted into bed, deliberately making enough commotion to wake the dead. Unfortunately, the dead are lighter sleepers than my wife as she managed to preserve her seemingly comatose state until, totally frustrated, I got back out of bed and took to editing the record of my meeting with Louise and taking every opportunity to masturbate furiously. I must have cum at least three times before finally returning to bed for a fitful nights sleep.

###

Once I had confirmed that Louise, who really had very few options open to her, had agreed to my offer of help, I quickly leveraged one of the few perks of my position. I was able to 'borrow' the keys to a rather plush 3-bedroom apartment, just off the business district, that the bank had re-possessed. Ostensibly, I was going to conduct an asset inspection to give an opinion as to the likely realizable value to offset the out-standing loan on the property. In truth, the place was an ideal, anonymous location where I could hopefully realize some of my sexual fantasies and frustrations. I felt like a kid anticipating the arrival of Santa Claus on Christmas Eve. This was all going to go so swimmingly well or I was going to crash and burn like the sad, middle aged, sexually frustrated, bank manager I had become.

To this day I still cannot believe how compliant Louise was at that meeting. Once I found out that she had not told her husband what she was doing I figured I should just go for broke and be a complete ass-hole about the way I treated her. Funny thing was, the worse I treated her the more she seemed to be turned on. I never figured Louise to be such a slut.

The most unexpected pleasure of my nearly 2 hrs banging Louise was finally being able to realize that long-held fantasy of fucking a woman up her arse. I never expected her to agree to that, nor to enjoy it so much. I'm just glad I took the precaution of taking half of a certain little blue pill to get me through the evenings sexploits because I sure would not have been able to perform as much as I did without it. Even so, Louise was insatiable and the physical exertion almost killed me. I had better start going to the gym again.

Once done with her, I was at a loss as to what to do next, so I pretended to go through some paperwork until she simply got dressed and left. Anyway, once she had gone I hastily cleaned the place up and looked forward to reviewing my cinematography in the privacy of my own home. I would have my house to myself over the weekend in order to edit the video footage into something worthy of the hours of jerking off it would inspire.

###

I had arranged for my two kids to spend the following Saturday with their grandparents and for the wife, Wendy, to be completely pampered with a Spa Day. Wendy was completely surprised, as was I at her unexpected gratitude. I had explained to her that I thought she needed some alone time in order to cheer herself up and had also given her a healthy budget with which to indulge herself. I mean, all I wanted was some privacy in order to review my video footage of Louise, edit a playable and enjoyable version or two onto discs and jerk off with abandon. I never expected the tears of gratitude, the hugs, nor the apologies for her recent behaviour. Women! Who the blazes understands them?

Anyway, once Saturday arrived, I was glad to be alone. My body ached soooo much from the fucking I had given Louise. My thighs hurt so much I could barely walk, and as for my lower back? No wonder they ask you to check if you are fit for sexual activity before popping little blue pills!! But I digress, thanks to modern software programmes, I was able to do justice to my antics with Louise and became the proud owner, and subsequent frequent user, of two glorious 60 minute long DVD's. Both effectively the same, just variations on the three camera angles. In my humble opinion, they were way better than the crap I had been jerking off to at my home computer this past year or so.

What surprised me the most as I watched my home made porn, for the second time, was my own demeanour. I had done my best to edit out my own face for the final product, but was acutely aware that the person in this video was not me, or at least, not the person that I know to be me. I seemed so in control, clinical and, dare I say it, ruthless. Whereas, as far as I can recall, I was a bag of nerves who was afraid that at any time Louise was going to turn around, call my bluff and refuse to comply with my demands. If she had, I had already resigned myself to the fact that I would still help her and hoped that she would not report me.

As it was, it seemed that the little slut had been begging to be taken all this time.

Just before I went to collect my kids and pick up the wife, I soaked in a hot bath to ease my aching muscles and get my recently abused cock a well deserved wash. As I lay there all I could think about was how and when I was going to finally fuck Louise's pussy. Just thinking about it got me hard again, but I decided that I had jerked off enough for that day.

Later that Saturday night Wendy was almost like her old self. Sure she moaned about being 'fat' and always tired, but she was all aglow about her unexpected day at the Spa to the point where I began feeling decidedly uncomfortable and guilty about the reasons for my largesse. On a positive note, however, my usually frigid wife actually made an effort to seduce me which resulted in a very pleasant and intimate night of sex -- which merely added to my already growing burden of guilt.

###

During the course of the next two weeks I largely steered clear of Louise at work only bothering her occasionally to test her level of compliance with my dress code instructions. Which she did, amazingly... to the letter and only once in those two weeks did I take the chance and have her suck me off at my desk.

Why neglect such a hottie? In truth? Guilt. Life at home had improved dramatically since I treated Wendy to the Spa day and we had sort of been having sex more regularly. Additionally, my job was all time consuming leaving me precious energy for anything else and things may have continued that way if Louise had not asked to meet with me, after work, a week before our scheduled meeting, with Mark, to salvage her finances.

Louise seemed incredibly nervous when she came into my office that evening. I had already checked her attire that day and she was her usual ravishing self as she allowed her skirt to ride up as she sat down thus revealing the barest hint of lace top to her stocking clad legs. I looked quizzically at her waiting for her to speak, fearing the worst, until finally I said, "Well?"

Even now I find it hard to reconcile the image of this goddess, who rules the banking floor with such authority, to the woman sat before me apologetically gibbering what was on her mind. Basically, with the refinancing date so close and my apparent standoffishness, Louise had become concerned that I was no longer going to help her. Afraid that she had somehow offended or displeased me, she wanted to know what she could do to regain my favour. Incredible.

I sat for a moment thinking over what she had said before I realized what an ass I was for missing out on such an opportunity. What the blazes had I been thinking? Louise was everything I wanted in a woman and here I was ignoring her. Idiot. That's what happens when you let the 'big' head rule over the 'little' head.

Then and there I resolved to make up for lost time and issued a set of edicts to be complied with immediately. I told her that, henceforth, her dress code had been 'improved'. No more panties at work, heels were to be higher and skirts and dresses shorter. She immediately stood up, raised her skirt, revealing those long slender stocking clad legs and a pink garter belt and removed her matching pink thong which she handed to me. I was instantly hard but I was not going to be foolish enough to do anything silly in my office so I had her call her husband and inform him that she would be late home before making her book a room at a nearby hotel using her credit card. I then packed away my work, and told Louise to follow me in her car as I closed up my office. No need for me to call Wendy as I am usually late home anyway.

Fifteen minutes later I am walking behind a decidedly nervous Louise as I usher her through the door of my favourite, out of the way, Adult Video store. It is barely 6pm and there are about half a dozen other patrons in the store and none of them female. Her task is to select and buy a vibrator, some lube and a porn DVD of her choice with the catch being that, without any input from me, I would approve of her choices. It was that last condition that had really unsettled her, however, I figured, depending upon what she chose, it would give me an insight into her mind.

Unsure where to begin Louise stood near the centre of the store, visibly panting, her eyes darting left and right as she sensuously nibbled on the nail of her right thumb. Her thick, wavy brunette hair, hanging just below her shoulders, swung gently left to right indicating short, rapid head movements. She wore a dark blue fitted blazer, unbuttoned, and matching fitted skirt that ended an inch above her knee. I had unbuttoned the top three buttons of her trademark fitted white blouse until the lacy edge of her pink bra showed. Shapely legs descended into 3" heeled black pumps that caressed her petite feet which were firmly planted about 18" apart. My cock stiffened just watching her and I quickly noted how all eyes were firmly fixed on the luscious Louise Jenkins.

"C...c....can I h..h..help y..y..you?" came the feeble approach of the rather pimply faced shop assistant. I guessed he was the part-time help. College student?

"Oh,..erm...yes. Perhaps you can." Replied a hesitant Louise. I moved closer so as to hear every word as a red-faced Louise then whispered to her equally red-faced new found friend and was pleasantly surprised at what I heard.

The shop assistant, Gary, looked nervously back at me as Louise asked for his help in selecting a dildo that was also able to go up her bum. Louise's naivety at shopping in this kind of store was evident as was the fact that this would be her first ever acquisition of a vibrator. Gary nervously showed her a selection of up-market 'toys' the look and feel of which were obviously having an effect on her, especially when the 'rabbit' toys were explained to her. After a little thought Louise eventually settled upon a rather traditional albeit opulent looking 'Lelo' which pleased me as I would have hated to compete with some of the 'realistic' monster models Gary had shown her.

As she settled on a choice of lube, I sidled up to Gary and said, "What guarantees do we have that this will work? I don't want to have to come back again looking for a refund."

Um...erm...well, I guess we could open the package. I'll get some batteries so we can test it." Gary then scurried off to the cash desk with the toy to find some batteries, much to the muttered amusement of the still assembled patrons.

Whilst we waited Louise began perusing the collection of porn DVD's on display and had immediately homed in on the 'Hardcore DP' section. Her eyes went wider than I had ever known possible as she began scanning the packages and reading the less than grammatically correct descriptives of women who indulged in double penetrative sex acts with, usually, two or more men. She clamped her thighs together and increasingly fidgeted as she scanned box cover after box cover and I knew that she must be squeezing her pussy lips together as a form of discrete masturbation. I moved up behind her, placed a firm hand on her tight ass and slid it over and down her firm flesh until my fingers reached the hem of her skirt. Louise emitted a small pleasurable moan as my inquisitive fingers slid between her stocking clad thighs, up over the lace-top of her stockings and into the puffy damp flesh of her pussy lips. It was no effort at all for my fingers to part her cunt lips and become drenched in her juices. She was soaking wet and bent over slightly as she pushed down onto my fingers as she continued to read the box cover in her hand all the while gently moaning.

Suddenly I was aware of Gary beside me.

"I...i'm n....not sure y..you should be d..d..doing that h..here."

"Does it work?" I said, looking at the vibrator held loosely in his hand as I removed my hand from under Louise's skirt to her obvious dismay. Gary, now struck dumb, merely nodded.

"Show me."

Gary, still obviously conflicted switched the dildo on and I could hear the faint hum of the motor inside the sleek machine. As nonchalantly as I could, I popped open the bottle of lube that I had found myself holding and carelessly dribbled some over the dildo as an incredulous Gary looked on. I then used my left hand to lift Louise's skirt up from the rear, slowly exposing her stocking tops, the naked flesh of her upper thighs and, squeezed between them, her swollen, wet pussy lips. Even as I exposed Louise to this small congregation I felt her lean forward even more, moaning erotically as she jutted her ass out and parted her legs ever so slightly.

"I said 'Show me'," as I locked my eyes upon Gary's and flicked my head in the direction of Louise. I swear, had he been a cartoon character, Gary's jaw would have hit the floor, but, all credit to him, after a moment's hesitation, a broad smile broke out on his face as he then moved toward Louise.

Gary began by rubbing the knob end of the dildo up and down Louise's slick crack and was rewarded by the delirious cooing of my little slut as she started gently gyrating her ass whilst pushing back in an attempt to get penetrated. Gary skillfully played along with her movements, always parting her swollen labia to reveal the bright pink flesh within but never quite penetrating her and obviously driving Louise crazy with lust whenever he lingered over her clit.

Louise was now fully bent over at the waist with one hand holding onto the DVD display rack for support whilst still holding a DVD case in her other hand. Her head hung down, lolling from side to side as her moans of pleasure and frustration grew louder. Her audience was totally enraptured by proceedings with one of the patrons now openly masturbating at the scene being played out. Even Gary was now rubbing his crotch area over his jeans as he toyed with Louise.

Louise's pussy lips were now dripping with her juices and her trimmed pussy hair was glistening. Finally, even I was relieved when Gary finally adjusted the angle of the dildo and with a little pressure slipped about 2 inches of it inside her warm wet hole earning her attentive audience a lust filled "Oh..Y..Y...YESSSSSSS."

Even as Gary partially withdrew the dildo ready for the second stroke, Louise dropped the DVD case she was holding to the floor and immediately began working her clit with the fingers of her now free hand. "Oh GO....DDDD, YESSSS. FUCK ME!"

Unsure of the intensity with which to continue, Gary quickened the pace and began reaming Louise with the dildo all the while frantically rubbing his own cock. I was totally mesmerized by what I saw and had not even realized I was also rubbing myself until I felt that tell-tale seepage of pre-cum against my pants. Shocked back to reality, I quickly surveyed my surroundings, acutely aware that my own cock was bursting for release.

One of the patrons had obviously already cum as his flaccid cock now hung lifeless out of his pants and he now focused on capturing as much of these proceeding as possible on his phone's video camera. Not good. Two others were openly and frantically pulling at their cocks seemingly about to cum and the rest stared trance-like at proceeding as they rubbed their groins. Only Louise made any discernible noise as, whore like, she begged Gary to fuck her harder, which he duly did. The dildo was now a blur as Gary frantically fucked my slutty co-worker.

I quickly moved over to the patron with the phone and snatched it from him, disabling any argument with my best icy, bank manager glare. It seemed to work as he offered no resistance to my deleting the footage. Even as I finished that task I heard Louise emit a cry of undisguised ecstasy as she orgasmed. I turned to see her thrust her used cunt down hard to meet every upward thrust from Gary, who also seemed to have reached his climax, as he drove that dildo as deep and as hard as he could into her. It was an incredible sight made all the more enjoyable by the sight of the others patrons emitting groans and gasp lustful breaths as they each now tottered on shaky legs having got the best treat they could have wished for from a visit to a porn store.

Although Louise had peaked she continued to slowly thrust back onto the dildo which Gary now barely held in place as he struggled to regain his composure following his own orgasm. The sight of Louise's elegant form, bent at a right angle and supported by the display rack which she had grabbed by her two out-stretched arms as she thrust, moaning, her cunt up and down the still vibrating dildo was truly awe inspiring. Her skirt was now firmly bunched up around her slim waist that made her firm rounded arse, framed by the pink suspender straps that held her stockings in place seem to jut up further into the air. Shapely legs, spread apart, seemed to focus the eyes on her cunt which was positively gushing cum juices that ran down the length of the dildo whenever her swollen cunt lips parted to reveal bright pink flesh.

In a lustful daze I walked over to our two central characters and, mindful that we were lucky not to have been disturbed by new customers to the store, somehow managed enough self control to gather up Gary and Louise and hustle them to the cash register. I paid cash for the dildo and lube, then gave Gary a generous tip in exchange for the security camera footage, which he duly accepted. I then took a disheveled Louise by the arm and frog-marched her outside.

I felt faint. Definitely light-headed. Probably because I needed to fuck Louise, but right now we needed to get out of here. I looked into the eyes of a woman so recently satiated and issued my instructions.

"Here, take these. Get in your car and go to the hotel. Check in, then go to the bar and wait for me. Do NOT go to the room until I get there. Understand?"

"Yes. Yes, Mr. Yearwood."