Becoming ME Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think Louise's orgasm crested as her contractions slowed, but then they started up again, only this time more intense and they were not stopping. Tony's face was becoming flushed again and spittle flew from his mouth as he spat, "Yes, you fucking whore, make me cum. Make me cum."

Even though I am not sure how it was possible, I felt Tony's cock swell inside her cunt and everything got even tighter which, given the contractions and pulsing exerted by Louise's ass muscles meant I suddenly felt even closer to release. I wasn't ready, it felt too good. Louise seemed to be in a state of constant orgasm and now Tony was cumming too. It was all too much for me and I descended into a pleasurable abyss.

I do not know where I found the energy, but I picked up the tempo and began ramming into Louise from behind and soon felt the warm release of my thick creamy cum shooting into her arse in another series of deep hard thrusts and groans. Finally spent, I collapsed off to the left, onto the bed leaving a thoroughly used Louise still impaled on Tony's deflating cock.

Panting, I glanced across to the bedside table and saw that it was 10.30pm already. "Shit. Come on Louise, we have to go. NOW."

###

Without so much as a "Nice to have met you," we left Tony in his room and staggered to the room Louise had booked. Bedraggled and leaking cum from every hole I put a shower cap wearing Louise in the shower and told her to get cleaned up. She had no energy left and simply stood under the stream of water so I joined her and quickly washed us both. As I cleaned up my personal slut she absentmindedly played with my cock and dazedly smiled up at me.

I'm not sure what she told her husband when she finally got home, but for my part it was a breeze. Wendy was asleep in bed as usual so I was able to fall asleep thinking of what I would do with Louise next.

12