Becoming More Female Friendly

Story Info
Out there must be a woman just right for him.
9.6k words
4.45
24.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 1

Nursing low expectations, Freddie Dixon went into the final interviews to become a VIP driver for Franklin & Schmidt Law.

Although Freddie believed he'd done well in initial interviews and in the driving test apart from arriving late at the pickup zone and later being told by the examiner he had exceeded the speed limit three times, he knew he'd handled the Cadillac DTS impressively. Even so he was competing against eight other top candidates, seven of whom had experience as commercial drivers.

Initially the finalists were interviewed altogether, the speed and quality of their responses being noted and then followed a quiz on general knowledge, the expectation being the drivers would be expected to answer similar questions from their VIP passengers. After the second incorrect or inadequate answer, participants dropped out of the quiz.

Freddie was third to last to drop out and was pleased he'd lasted that long because the questions had been quite tough.

They were then judged on their personal appearance and Freddie and two others were invited to go through to the lounge while the other finalists were told for them it all over.

"Jesus," said one of the final three, a courier driver, when the last three remaining were standing with a mug of coffee. "Was I lucky. I was almost out the door on my way here when mom called me back and told me to shave."

Freddie and the surviving woman both said they had chosen to wear smart casual but at the last minute decided to wear suits.

"Some of those who arrived this morning were very poorly dressed," Maggie said. "They lost sight of their mission."

Freddie thought she sounded like an attorney and probably would be picked.

A panel then interviewed them separately. Freddie thought he must try to answer question in the way he guessed the panel might be expecting. He went through first because the order was chosen alphabetically by surname and he was Dixon.

The panel chairman asked all the questions and her two associates also noted the responses.

"Well Freddie what is your opinion of this selection process?"

"Initially Mrs Moses I thought it was a bit over the top but then I reasoned why not when some of the passengers would be top VIPs and so extra care was justified."

Mrs Moses smiled and her two associates recorded something and Freddie figured probably choosing a number between zero and ten.

After the second question he guessed this was an assessment on attitude rather than general knowledge. And questions that followed included was he comfortable wearing a suit, how long would he work without sleep, did he have a problem working through the night, how did he think he would react if the backseat passenger began telling him how to drive?

"Finally Freddie, I must ask you this: how would you react if your passenger, male or female, asked you for sex?"

"I'd feel obliged to lie convincingly and say I regret I was married and must remain loyal to my wife. That ought to be acceptable because I would not be voicing an opinion about the appropriateness of their request."

"An excellent response Freddie. Please go through that door on your right and wait in the reception area."

Freddie walked out thinking holy cow, they were acting as if they were recruiting a chauffeur for President Obama.

Maggie Wright came out next and said she was suspicious about the line of questioning. It seemed too easy, so matter-of-fact.

"Yeah but I guess it was aimed at assessing attitudes."

"Omigod yes, I think you are right. I believe you would have guessed that by that curly last question about having sex with your passenger."

"I said I would reply sorry but I was married."

"God that was better than my reply. I said sorry it was a bad time in my cycle."

They laughed and Evan Foot came out to join them and immediately Freddie was called back in. He was offered the position and accepted. Mrs Moses went out to tell the other two Freddie had been offered the position and had accepted.

* * *

Baby face Freddie, who was pushing thirty, left the Franklin & Schmidt offices and sighed and wondered if he'd ever marry because the uncertain work hours of his new job would only add to his inability to hold down a nubile woman. He swept his cute fringe back and two passing women who spotted that movement stared at him and clutched each other and laughed sexily.

Freddie groaned. He knew what that was about. They just had this desire to be held and kissed by him and to be allowed to sweep back his fringe and among other things dust off dandruff, imagined or real, off the shoulders of his dark jacket.

Unbelievable?

No way. Freddie's three most promising romances had collapsed because of the 'Freddie-infatuation' of the mothers of those three desirable young women.

Jess a schoolteacher had been hinting of an engagement when she came out into the kitchen after dinner where Freddie was supposedly helping her mom with the dishes. Instead her mom Alice had opened her dress, pulled up her bra and had pushed Freddie's mouth on to a big fat nipple to keep him occupied while she played with his cute ears and stroked his hair.

Jess slapped her mom and told Freddie to fuck off and never return.

End of Jess.

The demolition of his romance with soil scientist Jude (Judith) was even more dramatic. Her mom had caught Freddie by surprise and overpowered him on the sofa and had just lowered her bared pussy over Freddie's face when Jude walked into the room.

"I'm going to cut off your dick Freddie Dixon," Jude had screamed running to the kitchen. Her mom, frustrated that he'd only managed two sweeps of his tongue, assured Freddie her daughter was all talk and wind, not to worry. But Jude steamed back into the TV room brandishing a carving knife. Her mom deflected the blade aimed at his pecker and part of her arm was sliced open and there was blood splattered over everything.

Jude and Freddie managed to get the blood flow stopped and as Jude pushed her mom into the car to take her to the medical center she snarled, "If you are still here when I get back Freddie don't ever expect to be able to fuck a woman again after I finish with you."

Freddie was out of that house faster than a Geococcyx californianus (the greater Road Runner) and never went back.

Finally after almost six months of romance Shelley Crow gave up on Freddie because she was aware he was fucking her mom more than he was into her. Actually it was her mother who fucked Freddie and her husband and daughter understood that.

Shelley tearfully kissed him goodbye and said she would try to find romance with a guy who'd found God and would achieve sexual satisfaction through masturbation.

Freddie, who worked in IT at a large printing company, resigned and left home heading west to attempt to relocate in the Bible Belt and find a girl whose mom was deceased and whose dad had no interest in finding a replacement.

On his first night in his chosen city he saw Franklin & Schmidt's advertisement seeking a VIP driver and decided to apply

Three days later he'd won the position and was due to report for work next morning. In the meantime he'd shifted out of his hotel into a studio apartment. He was feeling lonely and as if answering the call, the airline flight attendant from the apartment across from him knocked and introduced herself as Faye Ross. She looked about forty-five with age lines beginning to show and more than hand-size boobs appeared to be her best physical feature along with her professional smile.

"Hi I'm Freddie. Are you wanting to borrow a cup of sugar?"

She smiled and shook her head and touched a breast and that simple touching gesture ensure her of Freddie's attention 100 percent and she would have known that.

"Do you know anything about computers Freddie?" she asked, reaching forward and pushing his fringe back and showing no sign of embarrassment at her meddling.

"A bit," he said carefully.

"A warning message has come up on my laptop that my D:drive is almost full. That ought not be so because D is my recovery drive."

"Hmmmm," he said stalling while waiting for her offer, hopefully her best offer.

She touched a breast and Freddie thought she was almost there.

"Fix my problem and I'll cook and serve you dinner tonight... er with drinks."

Freddie considered asking 'And?' but thought why push it? Let mutual natural chemistry set up the sex. But he hesitated thinking women tend to take and not give.

"You have lovely breasts."

Faye showed no sign of being surprised or offended. "What these old things? They now droop."

"Some droop makes a woman more interesting."

Faye took in breath and licked her top lip. "I better go. What would you like me to wear?"

"Just a tight dress and only a tight dress."

"Omigod Freddie, you are making me feel like I was thirty. Bye."

Freddie went to Faye's apartment wearing fawn pants, a lighter brown shirt and dark brown loafers.

"Oooh you look very smart. Um do I kiss you?

"Yes."

It was a bit of a peck but it was something.

"You look lovely."

Faye who was wearing a sundress, probably because it had a built-in bra, colored slightly and just smiled.

"Um the computer... um I have some files on my laptop that might embarrass you if you open them."

"God Faye relax. We all look at porn and save the best. What are they, men with fat dicks?"

She blushed hugely. "Women with other women."

"Oh is that all? They include fisting I suppose?"

"Yes," Faye croaked.

"I have no need to open files like that. My business will be with the operating system but tell me, have you saved nude photos of yourself?"

Faye wrung her hands and nodded.

"I best they are juicy."

"Oh god," Faye whimpered.

"Relax Faye. You look nothing but a lively and healthy woman to me."

She smiled, still very tense and whispered thanks.

"Right take me to your laptop."

"It's in my bedroom."

"Oh then bring it out here."

"No I don't mind you being in my bedroom."

Not unexpectedly her predominant color had changed to pink. Freddie looked around admiringly and then said, "Where do you keep your toys Faye?"

She groaned and he said he was just joking.

Freddie immediately recognized the brand and model of computer.

"Faye I really hope you have been a very good girl. Now listen carefully, when you purchased this laptop did you follow the instructions in the handbook and make a backup copy of your recovery drive and test that it opened and everything was there?"

"No."

Freddie's heart sank.

"But the awful computer salesman said because I was a dumb woman he'd backup all of the installed software for me and he did that and checked it out."

"Faye that smart computer guy is responsible for saving you a few hundred dollars in your purchasing all the software you require to get this computer back to how it was. He wasn't awful; he was just telling you how it is with many women and computers but he could have added some dumb ass guys buy computers too. Without looking I already know what the problem is. You'll only have two drives on this computer so the back-up software won't put the files it backups on to the drive containing your operating system and so has been dumping files on to your recovery drive and near-filled it and probably compromised the purpose of the backup files. We save what we can and dump everything else. We then use the recovery backup disk to restore that drive and then we find a new place for storing your working files."

"I have a large capacity external drive."

"Perfect. I'll reconfigure your backup software and include a warning message the backup will not occur until you have the external drive connected."

"Gee thanks. Um why did you ask me to wear only a dress?"

"Lift your dress above you hips."

Faye did that, courageously.

"Oh great pussy Faye. I'd like to see more of that later. Okay?"

She pulled her dress down and swallowing heavily said she'd get the drinks.

"Good girl. But first get me that D-drive disk and the external drive."

Faye brought in pre-dinner drinks and thanked Freddie for returning her laptop to operating normally. She declined the invitation to sit on his lap.

"Freddie the deal was you'd fix my computer and I'd cook dinner for you."

"Correct."

"Anything else you were expecting was conceived in your head, Freddie. I have to tell you I'm gay and have a partner I am loyal to. She's in Greece at the moment and I also have no desire to be with you or any other male."

Although taken aback Freddie behaved rather well. He said he understood and asked Faye to drop the top of her dress so he could take a good look at her tits.

"Why."

"To see what I'm missing."

Faye giggled and dropped the top of her dress and stayed like that for a few minutes before she dressed and returned to the kitchen to make the gravy and serve the chicken and roasted vegetables dinner.

"We'll continue on as friends huh?" he said when kissing Faye goodnight.

"I'd like that and perhaps you might like to eat out occasionally with Rosemary my lover?"

"Yeah and why not? I really like mature women who know what they are about."

"I really like hearing that Freddie. Oh Rosemary is a couple of years younger than you."

"Live is certainly full of surprises," Freddie chuckled and they laughed when Faye said to take care returning home. He crossed the passage to his apartment.

* * *

Freddie spent all the first morning being signed on including approving his two-year contract. He was then taken around to meet the partners and heads of departments and spent some time with the two people in administration he'd liaise with regularly. They were the manager of internal affairs who was in charge of catering and hospitality and the manager of travel and accommodation arrangements. After lunch he went to the basement and met his immediate boss, the manager of corporate services Ted Chapman, who briefed Freddie and then handed him the keys of the Cadillac. Ted then took Freddie to his bunker-like office that included a bed for Freddie to doze while he waited for pre-arranged late-night call-outs.

Late afternoon Freddie took a VIP accompanied by one of the corporate partners to the airport and then returned the partner to his vehicle in the basement of their building.

Freddie had been told his territory was anything within 200 miles of the office building. Assignments extending beyond that distance were given to a full service limo hire company and usually he'd not be required to work at weekends and public holidays. He was happy about that because it meant he could develop a social life in his new hometown, Keyton City. He was also pleased he wasn't required to wear a uniform, just a suit.

In the weeks that followed Freddie had two affairs, both with married women, one whose engineer-husband was 300 miles away involved in investigative work on the unexplained collapse of a TV transmitting tower and the other husband was the director of a public art gallery who'd gone overseas to buy some new acquisitions for the gallery.

They were rather good encounters, established in bars, but he was left wondering when he'd meet the woman who was right for him and who didn't have a mother to try to steal him from her daughter.

He had to admit the situation didn't look promising. So far the younger women working at Franklin & Schmidt practically ignored him, treating him perhaps only a notch about the janitor whom Freddie practically ignored. Well the guy could scarcely understand English and responded to hand signals.

During downtime Freddie spent time attempting to polish off the paint of the Cadillac. He kept the vehicle spotless.

He'd met Faye's partner Rosemary who was also an airline flight attendant. Rosemary lived nearby in an apartment with her parents. Although she was only twenty-eight Freddie preferred Faye because she was more curvaceous, livelier and had a bright personality. As a result Faye had become his best pal in the city and so far he only have five guys he was friendly with, having met them at the gym or the rooftop swimming pool of his apartment block.

Two months after he began with the law firm, Freddie was called to the office of the managing partner, Ross Franks. He thought he might about to be declared redundant but preferred the alternative thought he was about to receive a good performance bonus. Then he figured the busy chief would do neither of those actions himself.

"Good morning Mr Franks."

"Good morning Freddie. Whenever I see the Cadillac it always looks spotless."

"Thank you sir. I accept that as a huge compliment."

Ross smiled and then said, "Well let's get on with it. I want you to drive my wife and daughter to Chicago on Friday. They will attend the ballet on Saturday night and you will return them here on Sunday. Neither of them likes being on airplanes. Any objections?"

"No sir. I regard it as servicing your specific requirement."

"Good. Here's a letter authorizing you to use the vehicle outside the normal zone in the performance of my instructions about which you'll have no reason to divulge including to nosey Ted Chapman. I will advise Ted you will be away with your vehicle all weekend. Kindly pick up my wife and daughter at our home at 9:00 Friday morning. Here's my home address."

Freddie was unsure what would be the most boring, staying home for the weekend with nothing planned or carting two scrapping females all that distance and hanging around while they did things women do like shopping and visiting museums and eating out expensively and pretending to understand ballet. Well at least they would ignore him.

Late morning he took a call saying "Freddie" and the honeyed-voice female didn't identify herself immediately.

"Mr Dixon?"

"Yes ma'am."

"It's miss. My mother asks that you wear smart-casual at the weekend. She doesn't wish this weekend to be bogged down by formality. So don't wear a suit."

Freddie waited for the rude woman to say she wanted him to molest her or her mother while they were away but instead she said crossly, "Well acknowledge you heard what I said."

"The message was received and understood and will be enacted," Freddie said with due formality.

The rude bitch sniffed and said god it was like talking to a robot and cut the call.

Freddie sighed. The prospect was it would be a lousy three days.

Ted arrived at the doorway.

"What's the big mission the big boss has booked you for Friday to Sunday?"

"Love to tell all Ted but I was asked to keep it confidential."

"Well you know I'll keep it confidential."

Freddie was totally unsure about that but said politely, "If you told me something confidentially you'd not expect me to tell anyone."

"Of course," Ted said and sighed, realizing he'd just stymied himself. He walked away cussing.

* * *

The first thing Ted noticed about the Franks women was they both had long, blonde hair and held up their big tits with very straight backs.

His admiration for them physically was instantaneous. Freddie knew he had a deep-seated desire for big tit blondes.

The daughter looked not yet twenty so her mom's 40-something appearance was probably not contrived. He knew Ross was fifty-eight.

As he loped up the steps on to the porch terrace the wife said, "Good morning Freddie please call me Bonnie and my daughter is Lucinda."

Bonnie stared at Freddie's fringe.

"As you wish," he smiled and took the two packed bags and wondered why Bonnie told him to fetch the four empty bags just inside the foyer. He opened both rear doors for the women and placed the two bags in the truck.

The daughter ignored him.

As he returned for the empty bags he smiled and thought, Ah shopping.

Three hours into the long trip they were getting along fine, Freddie feeling very included. Bonnie had suggested to keep things relaxed her should regarded them as cousin and aunt and she squealed in laughter when he said which one of them wanted to be the cousin. Even Miss Prissy laughed aloud. It was the first crack that had appeared.