Becoming My Husband's Girlfriend

Story Info
I catfish my own husband.
2.7k words
4.11
26k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband sat naked at the edge of the bed. I was on my knees in front of him. My shirt and bra were in a pile beside me. He loves, or at least used to love the sight of my small tits and hard nipples. His eyes were closed, and his face was lifted toward the ceiling as I bobbed my mouth up and down over his dick. I moved my left hand up and down the shaft and with my right I gently squeezed his balls. I could tell by his breathing he was getting close. I sucked harder on his head as he started to cum. It was a much smaller load then he usually gives me, I thought as I swallowed it down.

"How about a little reciprocation?" I said standing and starting to slide my pants down.

"Oh, sorry Laura... You know I have that early meeting tomorrow. I'll take care of you tomorrow night," my husband Nick told me in an apologetic tone.

Feeling disappointed and more than a little frustrated I got ready for bed. I laid lay down facing away from him hoping he could since sense my cold shoulder.

The next morning while doing laundry I noticed a cum stain on his boxers. "Was he jerking off... Instead of making love?" I wondered to myself. That combined with him not taking care of me, and not even looking at me, started setting off alarm bells in my head. Nick is a computer engineer and he had told me about how people can secretly install software that records everything done on a computer, even key strokes. After a little bit of research I purchased and installed a spy program on my husband's desktop. I felt confident in a few days I would feel better confirming that this was all just in my head.

A few days later I was poring through the output of the spyware. Nick had logged into several adult sights sites including some for swingers, fuck buddies, and people wanting to cheat. Under each sight site his user name was Bluatutrfauck ... Whatever the hell that means. I felt like my soul was falling into a bottomless pit. I felt so stupid, 3 years of marriage and 4 years of my life down the drain. I felt so angry, so sad. Why? Why now? I had kept myself in great shape, I was 5'5 110 lb. I ran 15-20 miles every week. My legs and ass were toned, my stomach was flat. My tits were small 32 A, but he always told me he liked that. Had he wanted I would have gotten a boob job. We had sex anytime he wanted. The only thing I said no to was anal; because no ... Just no.

Was he tired of me? What was he looking for? The more I thought about it, the more I had to know what he wanted.

I created my own profile on one of his fuck buddy sights sites. I started scouring amateur porn sights sites for the right look. My goal was to find a woman who looked very similar to me but only slightly worse. That way if he went for the bait I would know it was not because I was not good enough, but because he is just a fucking bastard who wanted something strange. I found the perfect slut. She was 5'5 just like me. She was skinny but her tummy was just a little more pudgy. She had nice legs and ass but they were not as toned as mine. For her tits I could be looking in a mirror, small perky a cups with small light nipples. Just like me she was a brunette with straight hair but hers was not as full or silky. She had a cute face with brown eyes like me but I think I was just a touch prettier. Copying her pics and using Photoshop to remove logos I created a profile for myself.

I decided Candy was an appropriately slutty sounding name. I wrote that I was married and just looking for some sexy fun on the side. I wrote that I love to be eaten out and that my husband doesn't do that enough. Ignoring the flood of dick picks filling my new inbox, I began drafting a note to my husband.

Dear Bluatutrfauck,

I liked your profile and pics. Can you send a face pic? Are you into eating women out? What's your wife like? Is she fat and ugly? I have recently found out that my husband is a real ass hole.

He wrote back within an hour. Apparently he checks at work too.

Dear Candy,

Actually I love my wife, she is super sexy just not very sexually adventurous. I would love to eat you out before we fuck. Are you into anal? I'll attach a pic. He wrote back to me.

We continued writing back and forth all day. He was funny and flattering. It made me remember how it was when we first started dating. I was angry, jealous, and turned on all at the same time. I decided to humiliate him, to catch him in the act so that there was no wiggle room whatsoever.

Dear Bluatutrfauck,

I have a fantasy I hope you will be willing to make come true. I lay naked in a hotel room, with the lights off, and a stranger walks in. Without saying a word he eats me out and makes me cum, still without a word he just walks out. What do you think?

Dear Candy,

Sounds great. I'll book a room at the Hampton on Friday. I'll get there around 7pm.

This was Thursday. When Nick got home from work I told him I was not feeling well, he was on his own for dinner, and I headed to bed. He told me he had a poker game Friday night. It was pretty common for him to play poker with some of his old moronic buddies.

I got to the hotel around 6:30 pm. Nick told me he would go straight to the game from work and not to expect him till late. I stripped down and sat on the edge of the bed. I pictured in my mind what was going to happen. I would let him start eating me out. Then I would grab his hair and yank him back, spit in his face, and tell him we were getting a divorce. Then he would cry like the little bitch he is. He would need to tell the front desk he would be there a while, I would walk out with him still crying, and never look back.

I heard the door open. I lay ed back and looked up at the ceiling. I heard him walk over and kneel in front of the bed. His hands pushed my knees further apart. He began by gently sucking on my clit. He slid one finger inside me as he continued to suck. "I'll wait tell till my juices are covering his face." I thought to myself. Then he dove in. Covering me with his mouth. His tongue diving deep and fast, He instantly knew where my g spot was. "When did he get so good at this" I wondered. "Oh fuck! Oh god, oh fuck!" I moan at the ceiling. "I'll do it after I cum" I think to myself.

"Don't fucking stop," I moan at him while writhing on the bed. He keeps me in ecstasy with just his tongue for at least 30 minutes. My body starts to shake with a mounting orgasm, he rubs my clit with his thumb and I lose all control. Shaking with aftershocks for a full minute after my orgasm I stare up at the ceiling my mind completely blank. When I hear the door close I'm reminded of reality. "What the fuck was I doing! I was supposed to spit in his face not... Have the best orgasm of my life." I thought to my self

I quickly got dressed and headed home. I found Nick in the shower. I guess he didn't want me to smell another woman on him. I stripped down and got in with him. "Where have you been?" He asked. "Oh I, hmm, got drinks with Joan." I invented, she would cover for me if needed. "Did you win?" I asked. "I did." He said with a smile. "And I still owe you for the other night." He said dropping to one knee in front of me. He was just as good the second time. While he was still warming up, I stopped him and said "I want your dick inside me." I stood up and he bent me over ass toward him. "Can I stick it in your ass?" He asked. "No, how many fucking times do..!" He interrupted me by jamming his dick in my wet welcoming pussy. As he pumped in and out of me I thought about the two different men that were my husband. The husband I loved, and the cheater who just ate out a stranger he knew almost nothing about.

My husband and I fucked twice a day the whole rest of the weekend. We had not done it that much in a long time. On Monday Nick sent Candy a note saying that he had a great time, and he asked if she would help with a fantasy of his. Candy replied, as long as it was not anal she would consider it. I began to think that maybe I could do this. I could be both my husband's wife and his secret lover. Sure it was unconventional, but it's not like he was actually cheating so what was the harm?

"I host a poker game once every few weeks. So the fantasy is just that I have my wife tied up and gagged, and my poker buddies walk in on me fucking her. I act like it's no big deal keep going till I finish then go play poker. You look enough like her that with a gag on and say a... Mardi Gras mask, I'm sure they would be fooled," Nick wrote back to Candy.

I spent a long time thinking before I replied. Did I really want to go down this road? Why not? If I didn't it would mean I have to end my marriage, and if my little scheme blows up I can still just end my marriage.

"Ok I'm in, just tell me where to be and when." Candy replied. I just had to ask one question that would tell me if I could accept this life or not. "Have you ever met up with someone from one of these sights sites before?" I asked Nick.

"Yeah lot of times maybe 15-20, but your you're by far the hottest person I have met." Nick told me.

The night of the poker game I told Nick I would get drinks with my friend Joan and might even crash at her place if I had too much. Nick encouraged me to have a good time but said to keep in mind that drinking and driving is never ok.

I left the house in a conservative top and jeans. I went to a store and purchased a black thong, matching bra, and a tight black dress. At a party store I found a cheap Mardi Gras mask. I changed in the store bathroom and headed back to my house. I parked two blocks away put my mask on and walked to the house.

I greeted Nick with a kiss. His hands greeted my ass warmly. He lifted me and carried me to the bedroom. He had set up two very sturdy looking pairs of hand cuffs to the headboard and bace footboard. "You ready to be tied up and fucked?" He asked me.

"Actually how about you let me tie you up, just for a little bit. We will have time to switch before your poker buddies get here."

"Sure, we can do that," he says, tossing me the hand cuff keys.

Well that was almost too easy, I think to myself. He strips down and I lock his four limbs up. I take the hand cuff keys and toss them into the back yard. I go to the kitchen and make myself a drink. 45 minutes later his four poker buddies show up. They have all been thick as thieves since they were kids. Humiliating him in front of them makes this so much better. "This way boys." I say leading them to the bedroom. With a dramatic swoop I take my mask off revealing my true identity.

After a sufficient pause I begin. "I have emptied our bank account and savings. All of it is in a duffle bag in the trunk of my car. I have quit my job, and all our friends know I'm leaving town and they all know why. Good bye Nick." My head held high, as I head for the door.

One of the four poker morons closes the bedroom door. I'm about to curse at him when I see another pull a set of keys from his pocket and go unlock Nick. They all start laughing at my confused expression.

"I was hoping you would play a little longer. You really think I don't know my own wife, what she is gonna do? What her pussy tastes like? But there is good news. Laura may have left town and that means no one is going to be looking for her here. But slutty Candy is still here." Nick says running his hand over my ass.

Two of the morons grab my arms and drag me to the bed. I struggle as hard as I can but they lock my wrists and ankles. I'm face down and ass up in the middle of the bed. The cuffs are far enough apart I can barely move. My dress is ripped off, my bra is unclasped, my thong is pushed to the side exposing my ass and pussy. Nick, still naked, reaches over to his bedside table and pulls a bottle of lube. He smears some over his dick. His dick is harder than I have ever seen it. He puts a dab on his index finger. I start screaming, one of the morons pulls out an open-mouth gag. I think I know what the hole is for. The gag is placed over my head. The same moron pulls out his dick, slides it through the gag into my mouth and throat. The gag prevents me from biting down on his dick. As the dick starts pumping in and out of my throat, I feel my husband's index finger penetrate my virgin ass. As I try and scream, the dick in my throat seems to like the vibration, as it gets shoved in hard and its owner moans.

A second finger forces its way into my ass as the dick in my throat drips pre cum. The pain overpowers the humiliation. I just want them to cum. The two fingers are removed and the sudden void is almost as painful. The dick in my throat is thrusting more vigorously, probably getting ready to cum. I feel Nick's dick tip press firmly against my ass hole. With a quick pop it slides in. Only about 3 inches at first. The dick in my throat starts to cum. Nick is now 4 inches in. The dick in my throat backs out a little so he is cumming in my mouth. Nick shoves the rest of his 7 inch dick in my ass. I swallow the 1st mans cum. Nick begins pumping my ass. A new dick is placed in my mouth. Nick moans loudly with pleasure. Nick pulls my hair and pushes his dick in further and cums inside me. He pulls out, another man climbs up behind me. "Say your name, if you get it right I won't let anyone else have your ass." Nick whispers in my ear.

"My name is Laura." I mumble through the collar. My ass gets fucked for the second time.

*************

Thanks for reading! Don't be shy, let me know what you think. All constructive criticism more then welcome.