Becoming Myself Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mochakink
mochakink
487 Followers

I came hard against his throat, unable to bring him off with me. I knew that this was his plan. He whipped back around, rooted around in a drawer and found some lube. He pushed one and then two fingers into my opening, getting me ready to accept him. I was so ready. I pulled him down to me kissing him deeply while arching myself into his gentle probing. When I began to whimper, he knew I was ready. He leaned back against his calves and lined up his cock with my winking hole. He slowly slid in until his silky curls were nestled against my ass. He waited for me to become accustomed to his size.

We made love as slow stroked me. When he leaned back down, the angle of his thrusting changed and he began stroking my prostate. The sensation sent ripples of pleasure coursing through me. I began humping into him, trying to make him go faster, needing him to go faster. He got the message as I tore at his back arching into him. He sped up, reaching between us to pump my cock. He leaned down to kiss my nipple. As he pumped faster and faster, he began biting my nipple. As we built to our peak, he suddenly bit me hard, groaning around my nipple as his cock lurched, swelled and began pumping his load into my ass. When he'd bitten me, I lost it and came, making it all the more hot that our orgasms melded into each other.

As Jarred slowed and stilled against me, I whispered to him, "I love you." He smiled warmly at me and kissed me, staying in me until he grew soft and slipped out. He rolled off to my side and gathered me to him. We fell asleep together and it was honestly the happiest I ever remember being.

As I'd come out of the dream, I realized that I was sticky with cum. Tears were flowing from my face as I realized and knew within my soul that my dream had not only never happened, but it hadn't been the first time I'd had it or one similar. I loved him, I really did. How could I marry a woman?

mochakink
mochakink
487 Followers
12