Becoming One of "Them"...

Story Info
A creature acquires a taste for all things human...
2.1k words
4.05
3.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calli06
Calli06
30 Followers

The wriggling, spasmodically twitching bundle slowed its frantic movements, then swayed gently from past momentum, as it dangled from the strands attaching it to the ceiling. Inside the myriad sinewy threads that formed an effective cocoon surrounding it, a body hung, contorted in its posture from gravity and the entanglement of limbs and torso floating in a viscous gel. Glenna contemplatively ran her hand slowly along the surface of the vessel of her creation, feeling the bumps of elbows and other body parts disturbing the otherwise smooth surface of the sack- marveling yet again at the now familiar curves and straights of a human body.

She knew at last that she preferred them- humans, that is. They had proven cumbersome to keep, and tricky to seduce as compared with other prey taken by her over time, but their "energy" which sustained her was unsurpassed. She occasionally fancied that she could devour them- languidly sucking the juice from their bones and melting them away like the other prey that she milked from their cocoons until those containments were empty husks, but she knew that was impossible. She could only draw out her human victim's "energy", one feeding at a time. Doing so required keeping them alive, and placid, for her sustenance.

Glenna cupped her hand just below the bottom of the cocoon, and with the other cradled it close to her bosom, squeezing it against her chest like some over-sized bag of frosting. From its tight bottom seal, a tiny trickle of milky liquid dribbled into the palm of her waiting hand, which she hungrily took to her lips, lapping it up and sucking at fingertips until all traces were gone.

The sensation that flowed through her at this was electric. A perceptible warmth and glow washed over her, from her head down, and she shivered in ecstasy. Her dear, sweet prey barely moved against her breasts from within his tight confines. Through warped light and shadow that escaped the cocoon, she could watch him, as he stirred for a few moments- struggling to twist about as if intent on clutching at her from his prison, only to soon return to motionless slumber, enforced by faint, purple vapors that surrounded his naked form.

She knew that within a few days, she would have drawn everything she could hope to take from him, and that then she would leave him to fight his way out of the sack. Without the continued addition of her elixir to his cocoon, he would eventually regain full consciousness and struggle to free himself. If by then he had grown too weak, he'd soon perish. But that was not a concern for her. You see, she never killed. At least not human prey. The same challenge of survival awaited 43 other humans- likewise cocooned and attached to walls and ceilings about the place.

It had proven to be one of her smarter ideas- "stowing away", as it were, inside a horse stall within the ship's cargo hold. Home- becoming known to her as "Buckstrom" through stolen memories, was the planet where the colonists had first encountered her. Once free of the space vessel, the people marveled in watching her ooze from place to place- as she would slowly stalk her prey, lay traps for them, then snare, sedate, and luxuriously sup upon her quarry. Her oozing body would flow over and completely envelop a hapless creature, be it a deer or a boar, and within a short time all the struggles of that victim would trail off, and she would eventually flow away, leaving naught but a depressed place in the grass as evidence of her conquest.

Someone had deemed her to be as clever as an Octopus. Whatever that was, it left her feeling rather offended- learning eventually through awareness she acquired from someone else that an octopus was an eight-limbed, bulbous, predator of the earthen sea. She was smart indeed, and only got smarter with every new victim she conquered. Over the course of a combined 1500 years of human memories she eventually acquired, she became able to speak, to experience emotion, and even to look exactly like them. Though she wished she could look like something different, she could only assume the form of her previous prey. Imagination, it seemed was something that eluded her.

Her challenge at the moment was that she needed new prey- craving greater knowledge, hungering to absorb even more energy, and enduring an overwhelming longing to swoon in the joyous ecstasy to be had in feeding- all manner of "feeding".

She waited in the silent, echoing hold that had become her home. Conserving energy, she lie motionless, possessed of the bodily form she had assumed of Lieutenant Helen Cavatt, a curvaceous beauty of a woman with long, silky blond hair, deep and soulful eyes, and a body that spoke volumes about the pleasures of the flesh.

Capturing and feeding upon her first human in Helen, had been pure luck. The woman, it seemed, was charged with looking after the horses in Glenna's adopted home. Curiously, however, the woman made no effort to eat them. If she were capable of such thoughts at that point in her evolution, Glenna would have thought that odd, as her own motivations in living extended little beyond the imperatives of physical survival.

After a time of watching the human's comings and goings- as she tended to the animals, Glenna struck. Falling upon the Lieutenant like a wet sheet, Glenna quickly grew to sense her prey's humanity, and to sense so many of the qualities of the attractive human within her grasp. Helen's mouth- opened in frantic cry of insult as she struggled helplessly beneath the heavy form enveloping her body, provided the first point of entry for the creature into the depths of her being, as a gelatinous tendril of her captor's goop oozed down her throat, and was inhaled into desperate lungs.

Before, all Glenna could perceive about her prey was the usual faint glow of energy radiating from all creatures, in the midst of darkness surrounding them. She sensed that glow to be an energy she needed urgently to envelop and absorb, but first had to find a way to reach, and then to take unto herself. Now, as the human struggled within the creature's grasp, it seemed that her energy was more potent than that of her usual animal prey, and more evolved. As the struggle faded, and two inexorably became one, something transferred to her- not just the energy she sought, but some portion of the woman's consciousness. Glenna was who she became to herself as she hunted for the first time- a terrified, helpless, human. This new prey bucked and resisted fiercely, nearly spreading Glenna too thinly to prevent its escape. Only with all her strength, and with the generous application of the soothing, paralyzing vapors that she brought to bear to calm her prey, did the beauty within her embrace gradually tire and finally surrender.

The creature learned quickly to focus on the source of this energy- and in its conquest to take all future human prey, to surround the ball shaped protrusion atop the body as quickly and completely as possible. Even now, Helen's clawing hands struggled to tear it away, but the creature was anchored too deeply- inside the wet, warm cavity of her mouth and throat. The soft ooze bubbled gently in the moist passage, releasing a cloying vapor that served to calm the woman such that her struggles quickly faded away, just as it had disarmed its previous, more primitive, prey. The vapors soothed, sedated the new prey, but not so much as to cause Helen's energy to fade completely.

The hours spent absorbing Lieutenant Cavatt's energy were interesting, giving Glenna a strong taste for this new prey, and drove her to acquire more of their knowledge. She had increased in strength significantly, realizing for the first time that it happened after feeding, and how important that was. Taking on the form and mannerisms of the shapely Lieutenant proved quite difficult. Walking on two limbs was hell, as was the effort to sway her center of gravity behind her, as the woman did. She resisted for days the urge to give up that effort, and merely fold her form over the other humans that came and went, knowing from the Lieutenant's memories how that would terrify them.

Now that she could feel so acutely what humans felt, it gave her pause. She studied them, and tried to completely embrace the sense of who Helen was. Glenna soon had enough strength to venture beyond the confines of the ship's hold, leaving the slumbering body and soul of the Lieutenant enveloped in a cocoon of white, and returning to it often to collect more nourishment and memories, squeezing the creamy nectar of Helen's energy from the quivering cocoon.

Her next victim, Chief Tim Strickland, actually approached her. Seeing what he took to be the sexy crew mate he had lusted after for so long, he even cornered and embraced her. Glenna was concerned to first suspect that the Chief was intent on eating her. It was Helen he wanted, and he didn't seem to realize her clothes were more close-fitting than usual. In fact, they were a part of her body which seemed to only encourage the poor, delirious soul in his amorous advances. She did not resist his groping and pawing at her body. Each grope serving to excite him more, and Glenna watched in fascination as his aura of energy grew, its color shifting to a burning red.

Luring him to a quiet alcove, she waited for the perfect moment, and took him. As the man effectively pinned her to a wall with his hands on either side to block her escape, he smiled lecherously as he begged her for sexual favor. The woman's hands trembled as she met his gaze, as though she couldn't decide what to do next- whether to resist or give in to his advances. The woman creature tentatively reached with her hand as in resignation, to thoughtfully caress his face, and then to guide his lips to hers for a kiss. Their lips met, and the man moaned slightly as what he thought to be her tongue invaded his mouth, and she pressed against him urgently. He didn't know how to react as her "tongue", so soft and long, oozed past his own tongue and found its way down his throat. As his brain registered the assault, he began to fight back- arms flailing, trying to pull away until the effect of the paralyzing vapor was fully upon him. She held him in a tight embrace as his resistance faded, and only as his dreaming eyes fogged over and he stared emptily back at her, did she release her hold and allow him to stagger back, away from her. He stood on wobbly legs, weaving slightly like some drunken sailor, looking vacantly back at her, and put up no resistance as she took him by the arm and guided him as he staggered along, back to the animal-hold.

Many white cocoons containing small animals, and larger ones conspicuous for the human bulges they contained, littered the floors, ceiling, and walls. Upon seeing this, as with newfound realization of terrors as are encountered only in dreams, Tim tried to fight. Tearing his arm free of her grip, flailing his arms with neither strength nor accuracy, he was rewarded with more of the soft, cloying paralytic cloud that Glenna released to swirl about him. Within a few moments his resistance to her ceased, as he sank slowly to his knees, his expression one of wonder as he met her eyes, and knelt unresisting as she methodically removed his clothing and guided him gently to the floor.

Slowly and tenderly, she wove threads about his prone figure, as his body quivered slightly, gasping like a fish out of water, and staring at her with dazed eyes as she expertly rolled him this way and that to complete his encasement. One could see vaguely through the walls of the cocoon and see how he looked up from within his confinement, in time to catch a glimpse of her nethers, as Glenna squatted over him to cover the small opening she left above his head, with her vulva, and as she filled the cocoon with her precious juices- sealing it finally with a plug of mucus that ensured his fate.

The last vision that met his clouded gaze, for days as he faded away, was that of Helen- the real Helen he had lusted after for so long, whose own cocoon hung beside his. Her beautiful face and expression seeming to be one of being at peace with her lovely body encased just as he was, inhaling the same narcotic, and lost in sensual, erotic dreams...

Calli06
Calli06
30 Followers