Becoming Patty's Property Ch. 01

Story Info
He had no choice: Patty claimed him.
1.9k words
4.03
88.7k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 08/31/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patty wasn't pretty- at all. She was 5-10 and had a big-boned body type that could best be described as "dumpy." She had brown eyes, brown hair that was lazily parted in the middle, and a wardrobe that largely consisted of sweatshirts, jeans, and workboots. She and I lived in the same apartment complex, and took the same bus to school.

Earlier that year I witnessed Patty in a fistfight at the school cafeteria where she absolutely pummeled a male student who was ever bigger than her. She had him by the collar with one hand and mercilessly battered him into submission with the other. She was far from the brightest person in the world- she'd been left behind at least once, and was taking the easiest courses imaginable to get the credits needed to graduate.

I was eighteen years old, and in the odd position of moving to a new city in the middle of my senior year in high school. It wasn't an easy adjustment, but I figured I'd hang in there for a year, stick to my studies, and start college next year. At 5-8 and with a slight frame, I mostly kept to myself and stayed away from the rough and tumble characters that Patty associated with.

Patty treated me with a touch of distain, but we got along well enough. On Monday, gym was my final class, and it ran late. With no time to change into my regular clothes, I grabbed my knapsack and ran to the bus. I barely made it, and as a result the seats in the front of the bus were all taken. As I walked toward the back of the bus where the rowdier kids sat, I noticed there was an empty seat next to Patty. When I meekly asked if I could take it, Patty stood up and motioned for me to sit near the window, as not to place me between she and her friends.

That was fine with me. The conversations were loud and profane, and several marijuana joints were passed around on the back of the bus. Patty offered me a hit, but I politely declined. As the ride continued, the bus became less crowded. There were plenty of other seats available, but Patty continued sitting next to me. As she said goodbye to the last of her friends, we were alone in the back of the bus with a few other kids closer to the front. I could tell Patty was as high as a kite.

Out of nowhere, Patty put her hands on my exposed legs. I was taken aback, but I let her do so without resistance. From there she started feeling me up all over, and soon began rubbing my cock through my gym shorts. "What do we have here?" she cooed at me, trying to be sexy.

I don't know what came over me. In an attempt to discourage her from touching me, I said "come on, Patty- you're not even going to get me hard."

Patty shot me a wicked smile. "Let's see about that" she said as she continued to stroke my cock through my gym shorts. It felt okay, but I didn't want to encourage her, nor did I want to insult her for fear of being attacked. I figured that there was about five minutes left before we got to our stop, and if I could keep my mind on other things I could keep my cock from getting hard before we got there.

Patty kept playing with me, and my penis went from "flaccid" to "hardening" when we arrived our stop. I looked at her and shrugged sheepishly as the bus came to a stop and we got off.

As I headed toward my apartment, Patty told me to wait up. For a moment I considered running away, but I realized that I'd have to see her the next day anyway. So I approached her.

"Hey, thanks for everything, but I've kind of got a girlfriend back where I used to live and I really need to get home."

Patty shook her head. "Come with me" she said with a stern stare.

I tried desperately to think of an excuse. "No, Patty, I can't" I said in a panic. Patty, "I can't. I've got to..."

Patty grabbed me by the collar with her left hand and cocked back her fist with her right. It occurred to me that I was in the exact position the poor guy she pounded in the cafeteria was in.

"Are you saying that I can't get you hard?" she asked.

"No, Patty...please" I pleaded. "I just want to go home."

"Follow me" Patty said in a tone that let me know I was being warned. I meekly accompanied her to her apartment, walking a respectful step behind her. She opened the door, and ushered me into her bedroom, which was an unkempt mess, and told me to lie on the bed.

"Now" she purred, "let's see if I can get you hard." She resumed stroking my cock through my shorts, and I did everything I could to resist getting an erection. I figured that if I didn't, she'd get frustrated, give up, and let me go home. It felt good, but I was still able to resist getting hard. Then, a sign of hope- the phone rang, and Patty stopped what she was doing to answer it.

"Take off all of your clothes and lie on the bed- I won't be long" she said as she left the room. I was mortified by the request, but I felt that I had no choice. I quickly removed my t-shirt, shoes, socks, gym shorts, and underwear and lied naked waiting for her to finish her phone call.

I flinched nervously as she re-entered the room.

"Mmmm...nice body!" she said as she sat on the bed and started playing with my exposed cock. She was still fully clothed, as I laid there completely naked. As she used both hands to jerk me off, it was getting more and more difficult to keep from getting aroused. I closed my eyes and thought of math problems, boring poetry- anything to keep from getting hard.

Suddenly, I felt a new sensation- Patty had begun sucking my cock. At this point it was hopeless. I went with the flow and my cock got as hard as a diamond as Patty gave me head.

"I knew you'd like this" Patty said as she stood and removed her pants and underwear.

As she got back on the bed, she got ready to straddle my cock. "Patty" I pleaded..."I really don't want to do this."

"You're as hard as a rock" she replied. "You must want to."

"What if you get pregnant?" I desperately asked.

She laughed and responded "don't worry- I haven't gotten pregnant yet, right?"

That wasn't exactly reassuring, but she stuck my cock inside her and began pumping away while on top of me. She aggressively ground up and down, occasionally grabbing my hands and rubbing them against her sweatshirt-covered breasts. She continued pound away at me, letting out primal grunts and groans until she finally had an orgasm.

I figured that would be it- I'd satisfied her, and I could leave. But no such luck- after her orgasm she kept fucking me, relentlessly bucking up and down, stopping for an occasional orgasm. I didn't want to cum, and was hoping I could somehow distract myself and get soft again. But it was no use- she was riding me like as if I were a bronco. This went on for close to a half an hour. I couldn't help but be too aroused to get soft, but at the same time too repulsed to cum.

At this point, I just wanted to put this humiliating experience behind me. I closed my eyes and fantasized over a sexy scenario where I was with someone else. Finally, I felt an orgasm building, and told Patty I was about to cum, hoping that she would let me pull out.

She did exactly the opposite- she stopped bouncing and simply started to grind, and I came inside her.

Patty got up to use the bathroom, and figuring that my ordeal was over I started to get dressed. When Patty returned, she asked what I was doing.

"I'm going home" I replied.

"No, no" she said. "Get those clothes off."

So once again, I got undressed. Patty pulled off her sweatshirt, and took off her bra. For the first time, we were both naked. Patty got on top of me and began kissing me, cramming her tongue into my mouth. I resisted at first, but she ordered me to "kiss her right." I was stuck making out with this slovenly woman for the next fifteen minutes. She pulled me on top of her, demanding that I continue to French-kiss her, and I had no choice. Being forced into a romantic petting-fest with Patty was far worse than letting her use me as her fuck-post, but what could I do?

From there, she had me kiss, lick, and suck her large-but-saggy breasts. After a while, she pushed my head down to her crotch and instructed me to eat her. I tried to explain that I'd already cum inside her, but she didn't want to hear it. "Guys make girls swallow their cum all the time" she deadpanned. My telling her that I'd never done that fell on deaf ears, and I proceeded to lick and suck away at her cooze-filled vagina. She grabbed me by my hair and jammed her cunt into my face as she had another orgasm, complete with a squirting that she demanded I lick up and swallow.

Patty then got on top of me in a sixty-nine position and said she wanted me to get hard again. Every sexy thought I could muster up went through my head in an attempt to accomplish that. Once sufficiently hard, Patty told me to get on top of her and fuck her hard. At this point we had been going at it for close to two hours and I was exhausted and near the point of collapse, but Patty didn't care. After she had a couple more orgasms, she suddenly realized that her father would be home soon, and ordered me to get dressed and leave. I hurriedly did so, but she insisted on getting a "real kiss goodbye," which kept me another five minutes as I made out with her by her doorway.

Patty finally let me go, and the ordeal was over. In an odd way it had been interesting- frankly, I'd only had sex one other time in my life, and that was two years prior. What the hell, I figured- lots of guys have one night stands with unattractive women. Later that night I went to bed feeling better about things.

The next day, I arrived at the bus stop. Patty was already there, and those feelings of happiness went away as the sight of her reminded me how chubby and homely she was. I smiled and politely waved to her, then turned my attention elsewhere. Patty loudly asked me "is that any way to greet your new GIRLFRIEND?"

Patty marched right over to me, put her arms around me, and gave me a long wet kiss, all while groping my ass, penis, and testicles as everyone watched in amazement.

"Mmmmm" she cooed..."it's nice to finally have a boyfriend."

Patty put her arm around me and guided me over to where she was originally waiting. She instructed me to be quiet as she introduced me to her friends as her new "boyfriend."

Part Two will be coming soon. I love feedback, so please share your thoughts on this story.