Becoming Paula

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got up and hit the bathroom as I set the table and brought two plates of food and two cups of coffee.

She came into the kitchen and started eating telling me, “you are a good cook, can you do as well with lunch and dinner?”

I told her, “cooking is one thing I do very well.”

At noon we got dressed both of us wore corsets that matched and casual dresses panty hose and flats. We went to a diner for lunch and hit the grocery store to stock Lisa’s pantry for two people instead of one. We got the groceries home and I stocked the shelves, and loaded the fridge. At 6:00pm I made a light dinner and we prepared to go to bed early.

We kissed for a long time and I played with her pussy and clit. It is hard to suck a nipple through a corset. I was soon ready to enter her but I drew down to her pussy and ate her out big time, kissing her licking her massaging her clit with my fingers. After several orgasms I placed my cock at the entrance to her pussy and rubbed the head of my cock all over. I then entered her and fucked her for all I was worth I was surprise how long I was lasting but all good things must come to an end. She had two more orgasms and I collapsed after mine. We cuddled for a while and I stroked her hair. She looked at me with that evil grin on her face again and got up.

A few minutes later I felt her fingers playing wit my anus and they were cold and slick. I started to turn and look at her but she turned me away from her. She pushed on finger and then two fingers into me stretching her fingers and pumping them in and out and stretching me.

“On your knees, Paula,” she said as she guided me into position.

She moved her hands to my waist and I felt something hit my butt cheeks and then center on my anus. It was cold and wet. The pressure started to grow and I felt something slowly enter my anus. The pain started to grow and Lisa told me to relax. As I did, I felt myself being slowly impaled then a sharp pain hit me and I felt about two inches of penetration. I relaxed again and the pressure increased again slowly after a couple of minutes her body came into contact with mine the pain was exquisite I came close to passing out. The pain slowly passed and I relaxed.

Lisa asked, “are you ready for me to fuck you, Baby?”

“Oh yes Lisa, fuck my ass,” I groaned.

She then slowly pulled out of and pushed back in first an inch or two then she started longer strokes and faster strokes till soon she started slamming into me making me grunt a fire started to grow in my belly. I started to convulse and shiver I started cumming all over her bed and it was like fireworks went off in my head and I collapsed on the bed with Lisa collapsing on top of me. She pulled out of me and rolled me on my back.

“Was that good Paula,” she asked?

“Oh god yes,” I gasped and I saw a huge strap on dildo. We fell asleep with me in her arms.

I awoke at 5:00 and got up and went to her bathroom sat and peed and showered I have never had as many showers in three days before but I guess it was part and parcel with being a woman. Shower before bed, shower in the morning shower during the day if needed. My anus was a little tender. I shaved, brushed my teeth and put on a waist nipper and a pair of panties and pantyhose. Then I got a shirt and pants from the closet and finished with my dress shoes I thought I need to get a smaller belt. I took my lady’s wallet and put it my coat pocket. I went into the kitchen and started making breakfast. I heard the alarm go off and Lisa said morning Paul, as she headed into the bathroom. By the time I had the table set and breakfast on the table Lisa was dressed In a 3-piece business suit, skirt, vest, jacket and white blouse with her hair up in a bun.

She kissed me and sat down to eat. I told her I was going to call a doctor an ob/gyn about hormones today. Lisa asked me to make one for her to at the same time. I said sure honey. Lisa drove us to the office and we parted she told me it would be best if we didn’t hang around together at work but that my ass was hers when we got home. Before we left the car, she looked at me and told me she was desperately in love with me. I told her she was the most important thing in my life and I loved her. We kissed and made our separate ways to work. I got to my workstation and started my day. Ginny came by and I told her I was going to call her doctor today and make an appointment. Ginny asked me to make one for her also.

At 10:00am I called Doctor Susan Parker’s office and told them that I wanted to make an appointment for me and two friends for the same day and times. I told her Ginny for a regular female exam, Lisa for a regular female exam and me for female hormones for a transgender male. The receptionist didn’t show any emotion on the phone but gave us three consecutive 10:00, 10:15 and 10:30am appointments with me the last, two weeks from today. I called and told Ginny and ran it down to her. She said she would tell Lisa. I called Charles my supervisor and told him I had a physical on the 18th and needed all day off. I was told it would be no problem.

The next two weeks were a blur Lisa and I made love every day, some days me penetrating her, others her taking me and then other days going both ways. I was totally into being a woman. The girls became closer to me. The ground work was started for my sex change.

On the 18th Lisa went to work and told me she would se me at the doctor’s office. I stayed at home. I got ready to go to the doctor’s office put on my bra, panty and panty hose and a sundress, with flats. When I got there, I was given forms to fill out. Ginny and Lisa arrived about 15 minutes till ten and one by one we were called weighed, BP taken, temp and pulse etc. given green gowns and put in separate rooms. Finally the doctor and nurse came into the room I was in and we had a long chat. Afterwards I was poked and prodded felt bled, urine taken, sperm taken, and so on. I then found out what those things were for on the exam table as I was old to put my feet in the stirrups. My scrotum, testicles and penis were examined in an embarrassing manner told to get dress and to was led to her office when I was dressed. As I sat and waited the doctor came in and told me that Ginny and Lisa asked to sit in, and she wanted to know if it was ok with me. I said yes they are my best friends in the world.

The nurse led them in and we sat and talked Lisa looked at the doctor and pointed at me. She spoke to me and gave me a prescription for hormones and a referral to a psychologist. The doctor looked at me and said that she had good news for me also. I was going to be a mommy. I gave her a funny look. The doctor just smiled and I looked at Lisa who fluttered her eyes coyly at me and my jaw dropped and hit the floor. Ginny jumped up and hugged us both.

Lisa transferred division so we could marry in November, in December I went from Paul to Paula. We moved into my home and let her apartment go. Late in April my daughter was born, we named her Ginny.