Becoming... Pt. 02

Story Info
Taken.
1.6k words
4.07
6.2k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kialeytha
Kialeytha
10 Followers

Once the others left, Holden walked to a shelf that Skye had barely had the chance to see and grabbed a soft leather flog, bringing it over to let her hear it as it slithered over his palm. She held her breath, and released it in surprised pleasure when he brought it down gently over her chest, the long pieces of leather sliding onto and down her breasts and nipples as they breathed in anticipatory hitches of breath. He did it again, and her exhales for each one thereafter could be heard in the quiet of the room. Holden continued for what seemed like some time before putting it aside. She heard him step toward her.

His hands parting the lips of her pussy had her inhale a breath, and as she held it, he rubbed two fingers against her clit. She couldn't help but moan in pleasure, as she realized her pussy was dripping wet on his fingers. He continued to rub her little nub, in little circles, fast and slow, and then fast and slow yet again. She could feel the pleasure building, building until she could hold it back no longer, and moaned out an orgasm through the ball gag.

"Good girl," Holden whispered near her ear. "That's just the beginning."

He brought his hand wet from her juices up to her nose to smell, and she realized that she was starting to anticipate whatever he may bring next. Fear was starting to wane, and she was starting to feel a little more excited then she thought she should. She knew she had to fight this if she could, but being tightly bound, she knew at this point it was useless.

She tried speaking through the gag, but realized soon enough that she couldn't make any sound that sounded reasonably like a word. She had become so involved in her own thoughts that she jerked in response to Holdens mouth on her nipple, sucking it into his mouth, and suckling it hard, pulling the nipple into his mouth, and then as much as the breast as possible, filling his mouth until he could put her nipple to the back of his mouth. He sucked hard, pulling on the nipple with his tongue and nipping it with his teeth. Skye tried pulling away because it hurt. He switched to the other and proceeded to do the same torture to that nipple and breast as well. Again, she tried pulling away, helpless to pull herself out of the pain. He pulled her closer, using his mouth to great effect upon her breasts and nipples, adding little bites and sucking ever harder, extending the length of her nipples, and distending them to a length that she never thought in a million years they could reach...It hurt so much, but through the pain she started feeling pleasure. It was starting to feel good. And she started to feel a throbbing deep in her gut, in response to the attention he paid to her chest.

His hands released her tits, and roamed down her sides, rubbing her big belly, caressing it with his hands in small circular patterns, sending shivers down her spine. He put two fingers against her clit again, and started rubbing it again in a circular pattern, opposite of the previous time. By this time, Skye was trying to rub herself against his fingers, because they felt so good, and she wanted another orgasm. The last one had felt so good, and she wanted to feel that again so much, so suddenly.

He pulled his fingers away just as she was about to fall over the falls again and orgasm, leaving her groaning in disappointment. She moaned out a response, trying to tell him to please continue.

"Do you want to come, little one," he said to her. She was torn. She didn't really understand why she was feeling this way. She decided to go with it, and nodded. "This time my dear, you will have to earn it." And he took the ball gag out of her mouth.

"What do I need to do?" she said, her voice husky from the screams of her previous orgasm.

"You will need to suck my cock." And so saying he grabbed her by the throat, and penetrated her mouth with his cock, plundering the inside of her throat with his long, hard member. She choked, thought she might throw up, but didn't really have much chance or choice as he throat fucked her, pulling in and out, deeply, repeatedly, fast, and then faster, until suddenly, he came in her throat, massaging the outside to help her swallow his seed. He leaned over and bit her ears, her throat, reaching out over her body to play with her clit once more.

"Come for me baby," he whispered, and she instantly came on his demand. As she did so, he smiled, and whispered once more in her ear his approval of her following his demands. He untied her arms, and legs, releasing her from their bondage, and lifted her limp body in his arms. Skye slowly lifted her arms around his neck, laying her head on his shoulder, not even trying to lift the blindfold away from her eyes. She felt the sway of his walk and felt oddly comforted. He stopped and stood her up, facing him.

"Spread your legs for me, baby girl." She complied, her head hanging down. Her arms beside her. He shifted one ankle slightly and she felt an ankle shackle being tightened and then the sound of it being attached to something behind her. He did it once more with her other leg. "Lean back now." And he put shackles on her wrists, bringing them above her head and attaching them to a steel circlet. Leaning lightly back she felt what could be an X behind her, and realized what she had been tied to.

Holden placed his hands on her face again, one on either side and leaned down, kissing her deeply. Slowly tracing the lines of her face as he rained kisses upon her, he slowly, slowly, traced his finger down her throat line, flattening them on her chest as she breathed in the smell of their sex on the air. He palmed her breasts in his hands, using thumb and forefinger to pinch her nipples, and then rub them, repeating the process as he kept kissing her, making her breathless and moaning. Her nipples were already sensitive from their previous matings with his mouth, and it sent fires rippling through her body, turning her into a molten puddle of lust.

As she leaned into his kiss, she felt his cock slide against her clit, and she whimpered in pleasure and pain. She had never felt like this. Never. She had never been so turned on, so wet, wanted something so bad before in her whole life.

He rubbed his cock back and forth, but never entering her wet pussy, cock teasing her until she felt she was going to explode. She started trying to ease his cock into her pussy, but he always pulled away.

"Please," Skye moaned aloud. "Please..."

Grabbing her head, he slipped the blindfold off, tossing it onto the floor. He piled her hair in his hand. "Look at me." She opened her eyes, and looked into his, showing him her need, begging with her eyes what she had already uttered with her lips. Leaning down, Holden bit her lip, licked them, and said, "I told you that before the night was over that you would beg me for my cock." Her eyes widened in realization, and just as she was about to deny him, he grabbed her hips and slid his long hard dick home into her wet, dripping, tight pussy, sheathing himself deep within her womb, and causing her denial to change to an orgasmic purr that went on and on as he pounded her, pushing deeper and deeper.

Skye felt as if she was going to fly apart, sensations shivering along her body from nerve ending to nerve ending. She lifted her head high and started undulating upon his cock in perfect rhythm, helping Holden push deeper and deeper into her hot, silky passage, until she felt him suddenly stiffen in orgasm and felt his seed plant themselves deep within her womb. Suddenly she could no longer stand on her own, and she slumped on the cross, as he pulled his member out, and stood back, looking at her with pride. Her head hung in exhaustion, her mind numb, her body slack in its position. He reached down, undid her leg shackles, and then repeated the process with her arms, reaching high to unhook them. Helping her fall to the floor, he held her in his arms, caressing her hair, and the side of her face. Finally, she looked up at his face once more. He looked her in her eyes once more, seeing no more fight, and said to her, "That's my good girl. You held up well, and did a wonderful job. Now, I'll let you rest."

Skye smiled weakly at him. "Do I get to home now, Sir?"

"No," Holden replied. "I told you, you belong to me now. You'll never go anywhere on your own ever again. Don't try, the consequences are dire. You will not wish to pay them."

She leaned into him, too tired to argue or fight over the matter with him. She would try again tomorrow, she thought to herself. There was no way someone would always be watching. She would bide her time. She would free herself. They would see. No matter how much pleasure she had received this night, she did not think of herself as a slave. She didn't think she ever could, and that's how it felt like what he wanted. Time would tell, she repeated to herself again, feeling slumber wash over her. Time...would...tell...

Kialeytha
Kialeytha
10 Followers