Becoming Sarah Pt. 01

Story Info
Captured and turned into a sissy.
3k words
4.01
50.5k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here


I used to write these on Tumblr, now on Fetlife, so I have a few to post quickly, then I'll be adding new ones as I write them

*

Walking up the drive from work, I put the key in the door and pulled the post from the inside of the door. It had been a long day, but it was finally the weekend and I was ready to relax. I always got home before my wife, Katie, she worked a little later in the day and I enjoyed the free time to myself. Sometimes I would just play xbox, other times I'd try on her clothes and lose myself in sissy porn for an hour or 2. I'd always make it look like I'd done chores, but I think she knew I had just bodged it.

I walked upstairs, my mind trying to decide if I should get changed now or just get online and try to find the sissy video I'd only ever found once before. I opened the bedroom door, and there on the bedside table was one of our small buttplugs. We had a few sex toys, normally me pestering Katie to try new things. Hinting to try fetish related sex, and she generally paid lip service or we'd have 5 minutes of fun before the toy went away for a long time. She never led the way, it was always me hinting, so to see it sat openly on the side caught me off guard.

Picking it up, there was a note underneath folded in 2 "Pick up the toy and go to the spare room, I've got a surprise for you". My mind was racing now, maybe she had finally decided to try something new! I grabbed the toy and made my way across the hall, expecting to see some sexy lingerie laid out or some clues as to what she had planned for the evening.

Opening the door, my heart sank. There next to the bed was my suitcase, and a few items of my clothing thrown inside. A scattering of pictures inside were clearly of me wearing her clothes, or screenshots from my laptop camera. Another note among the pictures read "I've suspected for a little while, but I just had to see for myself. The hidden camera was up for less than a week and I have enough pictures to ruin you. You have 2 choices:

1 - Take this suitcase, leave, and never come back. I may not share these pictures if you sign everything over to me.

2 - Cuff yourself to the bed, plug in, put the blindfold on, and wait.

Either way, your life as you know it is over."

I just stood there, in shock, wondering what was about to happen. It had been a fantasy of mine to be caught for ages, but now it had happened I just froze in terror. I couldn't leave, I'd have nothing. No house, money, possessions, and no promise that my "secret" wouldn't be revealed anyway. But what would option 2 bring? Why did she want me cuffed to the bed, and what did she have planned. Maybe this was all a joke? Maybe she'd found out and was willing to try and be dominant, after all, I had asked for this for months!

For what felt like a lifetime I stood trying to decide, but really there was only one choice. Ages ago I had bought some bed restraints which Katie had refused to try from the start. She was just annoyed at the wasted money instead of being turned on at all. I went and retrieved them, and set about fixing them to the bed posts, the whole time a mix of turned on and terrified.

I'd put the plug in (something I'd secretly done many times before) locked my feet in, one wrist in, and had the blindfold on. This was it, one more cuff, and I would be powerless to change my mind. I briefly thought about grabbing the case and running, but I had nowhere to go. This was it, 'click' and the lock was engaged. Powerless to escape, and blindfolded, I had to lay and wait. I wished I'd checked the time first, as I had no idea I was going to have to wait like this now. Turns out, it wasn't long....

Keys jangled in the door, and I froze. This was it, what would Katie say? Was it all a joke of hers, or was there a more sinister plan of hers? The footsteps thudding up the stairs sounded heavier than hers, she was only just over 5ft and had a small frame. Working as a secretary she always wore heels too, and these sounded like boots. I called out, trying to undo the wrist cuffs just resulted in me panicking more, and I froze as the footsteps reached the door.

"Katie? Is that you?" I whimpered out, my voice cracking. No reply, but a chill of air made me certain the door was open, then the footsteps started slowly approaching. One last desperate attempt to break free from my bonds was halted by the touch of a hand on my thigh, and it was a rough, manly hand.

"W-w-who are you?" I whimpered, as the hand traced up my body towards my face.

"Sshhhhh" said the stranger, placing a finger across my lips. "You'll find out all about us soon enough, but any struggling or attempt to scream and you'll regret it," said the stranger, in a rough manly voice. He told me to nod if I understood, and as I nodded, he removed my blindfold.

Blinking in the light I began to focus on a big, imposing man I didn't recognise, stood over me. He was dressed normally, the sort of guy you wouldn't even notice in the street. "You had the chance to run, and you didn't. You picked this choice, and you'll soon learn what's in store, but first let's prepare a story for that wife of yours so she doesn't come looking for you, shall we?" he smirked as he said it too. I began to beg, teary eyed, to let me go, but he pulled a ballgag from a backpack and just the sight of it made me silent. "I've got more than enough in this bag to make you suffer, no more noise or your wife will be coming with us too".

Suddenly more footsteps began coming up the stairs, and he was joined by a woman. She seemed worried, on edge, and the man sent her to work straight away "Get the bedroom done now, as we planned" he insisted and she bowed her head quickly before scurrying off. Soon the noise of drawers opening and closing could be heard while the guy stood over me leaned in close. "We're gonna make it look like you've done a runner. Pack a quick bag for you, leave just enough clues so poor Katie thinks you've ran off with another woman, and then we'll be on our way. Let's get you ready for transport"

He reached for the first cuff, but made it clear that any attempt to escape would be severely punished. Silently I let him uncuff me, before he told me to get dressed. I quickly threw on some jeans and a hoody, he assured me these clothes were only to get me to the van without arousing any suspicion. Just as I finished getting dressed the woman appeared in the doorway and told the man she was finished, handing him my holdall and a note. The note was typed, and explained how I had been having an affair, and was leaving. I sobbed as I read it, Katie was going to believe it, it would break her heart and assure she wouldn't look for me.

We walked out the door, straight in to a waiting van. It was a big blank sided van, the sort furniture would be moved in, and a driver was in the cab waiting to drive. Inside was spacious, I was led to a large cage in the corner and locked inside. I sat on the small bench seat, and through the bars watched the man preparing some sort of documents. He muttered something to the woman who approached me, and told me in a meek voice to undress. "Here!?" I asked, the bars of the cage providing no privacy. "Shhh, just do as he says" she whispered, "don't make him angry" and genuine fear in her eyes was all it took for me to remove my clothes.

She placed them in a bag, and went to the man. "They're in the bag, sir, shall I dress him?" but he shook his head. "He knows how to put them on, we've seen him dress like a slut enough times. Sissy bitch can probably do her makeup too" he said, pointing to a small bundle of clothes on a chair. "He just called me a sissy bitch" I thought, "How long have they been watching me, how much have they seen?" my mind was racing.

The woman handed me a little pile of clothing, "Sir says put your outfit on," she said, eyes on the ground, "and do it well the first time, it will spare you some pain," she whispered as she turned back to the man. I was sweating, shaking, and trying to look for escape routes when his voice boomed through the air "PUT YOUR CLOTHES ON, NOW" and I snapped back to reality. I began to fumble through the clothes, trying to figure out what I had been given.

A pair of black stockings, a suspender belt, and a thong. I hurried the stockings on and up my legs, clipped the suspenders on, and slid the thong up over the top. Even in my shaking state the feel of stockings caused my dick to betray me and harden slightly, straining at the thong. I couldn't believe I was dressed like this in front of other people.

The man came and put cuffs on my wrists and ankles. and a collar around my neck. He explained that he would open the cage and I was to step out, again I was to do as I was told, and punishment would be severe if I tried to escape. As the cage was opened, I stepped to the middle of the van. He attached my wrist cuffs to a small chain hanging from the top of the van, and I was helpless. He started to inspect my clothes, and began listing issues to the woman who had a small notepad in her hands. "Left stocking twisted", "Multiple suspender clips twisted", "Small ladder in right stocking" and my heart sank. I hadn't checked, I had just rushed, and already the one piece of advice I'd received I had ignored.

"3 issues found, with 3 items of clothing, sir," the woman summed up.

He grinned at me "Good, I like them to suffer".

"If you had no issues, you would've put your man clothes back on for the rest of the journey. One or two issues, and you would've been dressed in normal women's clothes, but three issues, well, time to make you a streetwhore slut," he explained... "This will determine your position and treatment when we arrive at base too, so you've really fucked up here".

I was led back to the cage to get dressed, and once locked away the woman went to fetch my clothing. The plug still in my ass was starting to ache, especially with the thong tugging it, but it was about to get a lot worse. I was handed another bag of clothing, and a box of shoes. "Get dressed, and this time you might want to take care of your appearance" he said. Inside the bag was a tight faux leather skirt which looked very short, and a tight baby pink top. A bra with inflatable cups was the first to go on, followed by the skirt and top. The skirt barely covered the top of my stockings, each stride would surely give anyone a peek at them. The top was tight across my heavily inflated fake tits, and the words "Daddy's Girl" was across the chest just to make sure I knew what I was in for. I opened the shoe box to reveal a pair of strappy heels at least 4 or 5 inches high. I'd never worn heels before, I was so out of my depth. After a slight struggle they were secure on my feet, but I wasn't convinced I'd pass another inspection.

The woman came back to me with a small box. "It's some jewellery and makeup" she said, even she looked hopeless at this point. There was no way I would do any good at makeup, but I'd have to try. A small mirror was all I had to work with, trying to apply some baby pink lip gloss was made even harder by the moving lorry. About 15 minute later, I had bodged some makeup on and replaced my stud earrings with the hoops. The poor makeup only improving the slut look I had been assigned.

The man had assigned the woman the task of finishing his lunch, while he sat on a laptop opposite the cage I was locked in to. She tottered over, knelt in front of him, and began to feed him. I just stared at her obedience, she looked fully under his control. For the first time, I noticed the little details about her clothing. At first glance she was dressed like an office worker, black tights and a skirt / blouse combo, but as she was knelt down I could make out the stocking tops. Some small locks on her high heels, suspender strap outlines along her thighs pressed against her skirt. Under her blouse a corset or some sort of clincher was visible, and what I assumed was a necklace looked more like a collar, although I couldn't read the tag.

For the remainder of the journey, she knelt at his feet unless told to get a drink or serve him something. The journey seemed to last a long time, but eventually I felt the van had turned on to a dirt road as it became very bumpy. The man told the woman to prepare to arrive and she hurried about putting things away. The van came to a stop and the engine turned off. "Stand, hands behind your back," the man said, and I complied. Soon my cuffs were secure and a chain ran to my ankle cuffs too, escape was impossible and I was about to find out what awaited me. The door rolled open to reveal a loading dock style room, but in the middle of the room stood a woman clad in latex. She held a whip in one hand, and had a fearsome look. Body was perfect, makeup was perfect, she was perfect, yet I had a feeling I would dread spending time with her.

The woman held a lead in her other hand, attached to a pink ruffled maid whose face was covered with a latex hood. She summoned the woman from the van, "Cindy take this stupid bitch to my office, I'll deal with it later," and she handed the leash over. "Yes miss," Cindy replied, looking back with hopelessness in her eyes. Suddenly I was left with just the dominant latex woman, and the guy who had captured me. I didn't know who I fancied my chances with more, both looked terrifying.

"Miss Stephanie, we have your newest trainee," he said leading me off the van. "Thank you, James, as usual you're welcome to spend the night here if you wish, and we'll be in touch when we identify our next trainee for you to acquire," she replied.

He handed over my chain, thanked 'Miss Stephanie' and was on his way. I stood and watched him leave, with the van driver he was joking with, and suddenly it was just the 2 of us. "Well, you look a right naughty slut" she said in her posh English tone, I just stared blankly at the floor. She flicked her wrist with minimal effort and sent the whip cracking across my legs, making me stumble in my heels. "You address everyone as Mistress, Miss, Ma'am, or Sir, do you understand?" and I managed to nod and mumble "Yes, Miss" back.

"Follow me, and do try to keep up in your slutty heels. You look pathetic," she said with such authority. "Yes, Miss" and I began to stumble along behind her. She wore very high heels, yet walked with such ease and grace. Her figure from behind was amazing, the latex clung to her and I felt myself getting hard again despite the situation. We walked through a door and in to a bright white room, a woman who looked like a pornstar nurse sat at a small desk. She jumped up, "Miss Stephanie," she bobbed, and looked at me. "Oh dear, another one in for the full treatment?" she chuckled. "Indeed, check her in, let me know if she's up to the challenge, don't be afraid to be rough" she then turned to me "Your sick little fetish dreams will come true here, only what a nightmare it will be. I'll see to that personally," and she walked back out the door.

The nurse walked me to a room, it was like an operating theatre adorned with medical equipment. She sat down and her tight nurse outfit rose to reveal the tops of her white stockings. "Steph loves getting a new slut to train," she began "My advice would be to do as you're told, when you're told, and hope she gets a new delivery soon to take her attention away from you," but I just nodded with a blank look. I still couldn't quite believe what was happening, but it was about to become very real.

"I'm going to do some basic medical checks before we start, this can be uncomfortable, or extremely painful. You'll decide which on based on how well you behave."

"Yes miss," I replied. She sat me down on a chair, which laid back, and my feet were placed in the stirrups before I was secured with numerous restraints. "Right, let's begin shall we Sarah," she said, pulling on her white latex gloves....