Becoming Sarah's Cunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His orgasms were hers now, and she would decide if, when, and how he would cum, not him. She said that she would lock his penis up for now in a chastity cage, puzzling him greatly. (He hadn't known what a chastity cage was or that they even existed).

She said besides pleasuring her in ways he was already familiar with, he would also be used in ways he had never experienced and said that no part of his body was off-limits for her to use, again emphasizing her enjoyment and pleasure, not his. She said she would start physically punishing him whenever he broke a rule or displeased her or simply because felt like hurting him.

His body was now hers to do with as she wished. She also stressed that the master bedroom they had shared for most of the last year would be hers alone and said that Josh would need to move his things to the guest room. Whether he slept with her or not was completely up to her, just like everything else.

At the end of a much larger list of demands, she added that another important change and demand. It was simply that she would now be free to have other lovers, wherever and whenever she wanted, and he had no say about this, no say at all. This idea of Sarah having other lovers clearly did not sit well with Josh, and he began to protest. She reminded him that these were demands, and they were not negotiable. He didn't have to accept them, and if he didn't accept them, he would have to leave.

She emphasized, he didn't have to like the fact that she would have other lovers, but he did have to accept that this would happen, and he would have to acquiesce and deal with this new reality. She made it clear that there would be times when she simply wouldn't be coming home. She'd be with one of her lovers, Sarah assured him. Josh was not to bother her or try to contact her if this happened, and she didn't come home.

Josh felt heart-broken and defeated. Of all the humiliations and degradations he had tried to imagine the week before, he had never imagined another lover and rival. Would she actually let this unknown lover fuck her?

Seeming to sense Josh's mistake at appreciating the breadth of this change, Sarah added, "My other lovers will be men and women. You may not have noticed, but I am strongly attracted to both, and I expect to enjoy the company of men and women in the very near future. I feel it's only right that you fully understand what you're agreeing to. There is no compromise here. You either agree or leave. I will miss you greatly if you leave, but I have my principles. So, do you still agree with all you've heard, or is it time to say our goodbyes?"

Josh was quiet for a minute or so, looking thoughtful and answered, "Yes, I understand. I understand and agree. I want you to know that it will tear me up if you have other lovers."

"Yes, I know, but that can't be helped," Sarah said, letting Josh know there would be no sympathy for him. "Now I think it's time for you to implement your side of the agreement," and Sarah gestured as if unbuttoning an imagined shirt, and Josh recognized the cue and stripped off his clothes and left them in a neat pile.

When he started to walk towards Sarah, she startled him by yelling, "On the floor, Now!" and he quickly dropped. She made it clear that the floor was now his expected place. She'd tell him when he could stand. Once he was kneeling before her, Sarah turned around, kneeling on the cushions and placing her weight and arms on the back of the sofa, slowly raising the hem of her dress revealing her panty-less perfect ass.

"I think we should acknowledge your new change of status by you licking and kissing my butt hole. You've done it enough before. And also let's try a new twist. While you're in there, try to tongue fuck my asshole as deeply as you can. I'll tell you when to stop." And with this first formal act of submission, Josh's life would change forever. "And now you belong to me," Sarah said, as his tongue passed her tight ring.

After this ceremony was another. She sent Josh to shave off all his body hair and return when done. Once he was back she showed him the chastity cage that would represent his enslavement to her and fastened it on him, saying, "Now your cock belongs to me." She had him repeat this to her as well, "Now this cock belongs to you. It's your cock now." It surprised Josh that he felt a sense of relief in relinquishing the ownership of this part of his body. Some part of him wanted to give her this gift.

Sarah said she had another surprise for Josh and led him to "her bedroom." She had him lie face down on the bed, her bed now she said. She then retrieved something from her nightstand, and Josh felt something cold and wet in the crack of his ass and was surprised to feel Sarah's fingers exploring and probing his most private hole. No one had ever touched him there before, and it was like he didn't even know the woman who was so brazenly touching him now.

"Hold still," she ordered, and one finger gently penetrated his tight sphincter. Slowly and carefully she moved her finger around inside him, eliciting a moan. "See it's not going to be nearly as bad as you think. In fact I think you're going to love this part of your new life." As his ass loosened, she added a second, and then a third finger, bringing him a pleasure he didn't know was possible in this part of his body.

Once he was loosened up to her satisfaction, she slowly introduced his ass to what would become an almost permanent feature, a butt plug, and as she slowly fucked his ass with this strange new invader, he felt himself pushing back at her thrusts, welcoming the pleasure of this new symbol of his submission and the pleasurable feeling of his ass being stretched. Then, suddenly hurting intensely, he felt as if his ass was being torn open, stretched wider than it ever had, and just as quickly, the plug was past its widest point and his ass closed up around this invader's now much smaller diameter, and he experienced a sense of relief as well as a pleasure of having his ass so completely filled.

"Now your ass belongs to me," Sarah said and asked him to repeat his side of the ritual, taking further ownership of Josh's body. He had a sense that Sarah had been right about liking her owning his ass. Over the course of the next month or so, as his ass accepted and grew comfortable with one sized plug, his ass would be introduced to a slightly larger sized plug, and in a matter of weeks his ass could easily accept the biggest plugs as well as the larger diameter objects Sarah had in mind for Josh and more importantly his ass.

Whenever Sarah would introduce a new toy or tool, like nipple clips or ankle and wrist restraints, she'd have Josh acknowledge her ownership of his nipples or freedom to move or whatever part of him was involved that she now owned.

He continued to pleasure Sarah much like before, but ironically he was allowed greater use of his hands to touch, massage, and pleasure her. She of course had never been raped or afraid. She merely played him for the submissive male she intuited him to be. It was her intention all along to emasculate Josh and establish herself as the alpha in their sexual relationship and in general.

He still used her vibrator, but he also started wearing harness on his head and used the attached dildoes that were also attached to his mouth to face fuck her, either in her pussy or in her ass. He had to be extremely careful not to hurt or pain her in any way when penetrating her anally. She even had Josh fuck her, face to face and doggy-style, wearing his own strap-on that confined his caged member further but presented Sarah with whatever sized cock she desired, and he gave her numerous orgasms this way, but no release for him except the pleasure in knowing that he was bringing such joy to her.

He began to receive regular whippings from Sarah, for his own good, she said, and he endured these sessions as best as he could, but she often tried to make him cry and often succeeded.

When his ass had been stretched to what Sarah said was "a suitable size for fucking," she began the "next phase" of his formal anal training. Josh was shocked, but pleasantly so, one evening when Sarah walked into the living room completely naked, apart from wearing a harness on her hips and with a large phallus protruding from the harness. Right there in the living room, Sarah had Josh suck and kiss her "beautiful cock" as she called it. Perhaps it was from sucking on the vibrator in the past, but Josh couldn't get over how incredibly sexy she looked, and how he hungered for her cock. He wanted to suck and kiss it. He wanted it deep in his ass.

Sarah began to fuck Josh's mouth and throat, going a deep as she could before withdrawing. Even though he occasionally gagged at the dildo's deepest point, it wasn't distressing at all, and as his throat opened and relaxed, he welcomed this phallus that made him a "cocksucker." "Now, your cock-sucking mouth belongs to me," Sarah celebrated, and after 2 orgasms, led Josh back to "her" bedroom. There she removed the large plug already there and lubed up Josh's ass, making him moan and beg for her cock.

"Does my little cock-sucker need his ass fucked? Tell me," she implored. And after an eternity of begging Josh felt his first cock at the outside of his hole, and he craved that cock and wanted more than anything in the world to be Sarah's cock whore, to be fucked. Sarah said Josh would get her cock, but he would have to work for it. She told him to have his ass kiss her cock, to greet the cock that owned his ass properly, she said, and slowly he let his ass' hole envelop just the tip of her cock.

Moving his hips in a circular motion and slightly moving in an out, it was truly like his ass was kissing her cock. "Take more," Sarah ordered, and Josh's ass hungrily complied, taking about half of its length and still swirling about its tip and entire length. Josh had no way of knowing but Sarah's cock was double ended with one side also deep inside her pussy and rubbed on her clit when he moved, and every movement, either by his mouth or now his ass, stimulated her. Now Sarah was so aroused that she was having a hard time with her own control. She was amazed about how Josh's ass attacked her cock, and it was exciting her to a degree she hadn't thought possible.

"Get that cock. Fuck that cock'," she finally ordered, and both she and he went wild, fucking with a wild abandon that took both of them out of themselves and into a sexually altered state. In the middle of all this intensity, Sarah suddenly ordered Josh to remain still, and after removing the key that hung around her neck, removed Josh's chastity cage, and his penis immediately sprung to life.

She ordered him not to cum unless she gave the OK and threatened to punish him severely if he failed. Then slowly re-entering him, they resumed their fuck-fest. After her second or third time cumming (she had lost track), Sarah gave Josh the OK to cum, and he did, cumming and cumming with six weeks of stored up cum just shooting out and pooling below him.

Once both had calmed down sufficiently, Sarah pulled out of Josh's ass and crawled alongside Josh. She scooped as much of his cum as she could manage and rubbed it, dripping, all over her cock and laying on her back in front of him, offered it to Josh as a reward she said for being "such a great cock whore," and true to this new label, Josh devoured that cock as if he could never get enough and quickly all the cum was gone, much to Josh's dismay. Even the slight taste of shit was no hindrance to his passion.

Later, when Sarah processed this first experience of unbridled anal sex with Josh, he told her that being penetrated make him feel like he had "a cunt", and he said he loved to have his "cunt" fucked. From that day on both Sarah and Josh referred to his anus as his cunt, and sometimes this became her term for him: "Does cunt need to be fucked?" or "Does Joshy need his cunt fucked?" or "Get over here you fucking cunt."

Apart from Josh's other skills, Josh was quite a good carpenter, and Sarah asked him to build a bondage bench, where she could bind her new cunt as she fucked his "cunt." There was a slot where his cock would hang into a receptacle for his cum for the rare instances when he was uncaged. Now several times a week, Sarah would blindfold Josh, then bind his wrists and ankles firmly to the bench, and would ravage his ass or mouth, leaving both of them screaming in ecstasy.

One day, bound to this bench, Sarah lubed her cunt's cunt and used her fingers to excite him as usual. After 3 fingers were sliding easily in and out of his cunt, she asked, "Do you want more?" and Josh, not knowing what she meant by "more" but always wanting more her anal delights, answered, "Yes, more!" And with this go ahead, Sarah added a fourth finger, and then her thumb, pistoning in and out of his "cunt" and stretching him more and more, causing him the most exquisite combination of pain and delight.

Then there was a brief moment of the most intense pain he had ever experienced, and then she was in. Her whole hand, now a fist, was in his rectum and filling him in the most amazing way he had ever known. As Sarah moved her fist around the inside of his rectum, Josh felt like Sarah was fucking him from the inside out. Josh felt that not only her hand, but she, this woman he worshipped, was in him. Sarah had totally taken ownership of, not only his body, but of his soul as well.

Now after several months of this new arrangement, Josh concluded that his life and especially his sex life was actually much better than it had been previously, and a kind of complacency set in where he felt completely settled and content and looking forward to being with Sarah and serving her in any way she wished. Then one night this complacency was shattered when Sarah didn't return home, sending Josh into a deep despair.

When Sarah returned the next evening after work, she was cheerful, singing to herself, seemingly oblivious to Josh's distress. "Did you have a good time while I was gone?" she asked, knowing he had been devastated, "I certainly hope so." She continued as if nothing unusual had transpired. As much as he wanted to, he knew better than to ask.

She used him to pleasure herself just as she always had. If she had sex with someone else, her body didn't betray this fact. Everything seemed about the same, except her increased cheerfulness, but a few nights later she again was gone the entire night. This time, being the weekend, Sarah didn't return until 1pm the next day.

When Sarah walked in, she went immediately to her bedroom, stripped off her clothes and called for Josh to join her. As he crawled into her room, he found her naked, leisurely reclining against the large pillows at the head of her bed.

"Eat me," was all she said, and as he crawled between her slightly raised legs, he could see her pussy leaking a thick syrup.

Josh briefly stopped and pleaded, "Please Sarah, don't make me do this."

"Eat me. Eat me or leave...your choice," she snarled, and he hesitantly began his duty to Sarah, tonguing her gently. He knew he was tasting another's man's cum and felt a revulsion and gagged at the sour taste of the gooey mess, oozing from her pussy, and felt a sense degradation like no other from this unpleasant duty of cleaning his wife of another man's pleasure. The fact that Josh's penis had never entered Sarah's pussy was not lost on him either, and he whimpered a little as he performed his cleaning and pleasuring function.

Once the disgusting job of ridding her of this unpleasant substance was completed, Josh began a more familiar task of bringing Sarah to orgasm. His task was made far more difficult by Sarah's stiffening suddenly and saying, "Easy down there. I'm a little sore," reminding him of his secondary place and his lack of status as a man. A Real Man had deposited his seed there, Josh thought. Sarah still said nothing about what had happened while she was gone.

The next week, Sarah didn't come home three nights and came home late the other four. On those nights she did come home, she went immediately to her room, stripped off her clothes, and again had Josh do his cleaning duty.

One of the nights she returned home a little tipsy, and she was far more effusive about having a "cunt eater" like Josh, "My little cunt boy," she called him. Sarah rolled over on her stomach and had Josh tongue her ass, where he found her quite loose. Clearly she had been fucked there as well. "You are sooo good tooo me," she slightly slurred as his tongue fucked in and out of her loose hole, tasting bitter mixture of shit and the cum her lover left there. . Each time she was clean and had orgasmed, she sent him away and back to his room where he lay in bed for hours, unable to sleep, tortured by this new state of affairs.

When she finally stayed home on a Saturday, she spoke with Josh about the recent events. "Of course you know I have a lover, just like I told you I would. I want you to know how great it is to be fucked by a Real Man. It's something I really need and have done without for far too long. I just that I love the feel of a hard cock, pounding my pussy and also how great it is coming home to a great little pussy cleaner like you. I know it's not easy for you. In fact I imagine it's been quite difficult. But I want you to know that you've performed great and have been everything I'd want from a slave."

This was the first time she'd used that word, slave, but it did perfectly reflect how he saw his place in her life, and it was usually with his face in her pussy or ass. This realization saddened him, but he didn't know what else to do.

That night she told him she wanted to fuck his ass, an act he still treasured as conflicted as he felt. Sarah had Josh help her on with her harness with its large double-ended dildo and had him kiss its head. She took off his chastity cage and told him to wait for her command to cum, and he agreed. Then she bound him to bondage bench, blindfolded him as usual, and turned on the music a little louder than usual. She lightly whipped him, causing more pleasure than pain. She roughly popped out his plug and then lubed up his ass, rimming him with her fingers, then using all her fingers and thumb, stretching his cunt and getting him hot for her fist or cock.

She then left the room, leaving him there, waiting for the one thing in his new slave life he couldn't live without, her cock. Now she and her lover, whom she just let in, quickly but quietly returned to the room. Sarah again used her fingers to arouse his "cunt," as her lover undressed. "Tell me how much you need your cunt fucked," she ordered, and cunt began to beg and tell her how much cunt loved cock.

"I do. I love cock. I live for your cock. Oh god, please fuck my cunt! Give me cock!" he begged, and she slowly entered his ass, his cunt, then stopping, waiting for him to beg for more, then giving him slightly more.

She'd fuck him for a few minutes, getting him close to cumming, then would withdraw, leaving him frustrated and begging frantically for more cock. Whenever he felt a cock at his cunt's entrance he begged for all of it, and the fucking resumed in earnest, but once, when the pace slowed, this cock felt different than usual, and cunt felt briefly confused for a moment but then it plunged in again, and again cunt was again frantic for cock, and the fucking resumed. The fucking finally stopped, and the cock in his cunt withdrew.

Then Sarah was there with her cock at his mouth, and when she offered it to her cunt, he hungrily swallowed it. She then withdrew again and told him to beg for cock, to be the cunt, the cunt, hungry for cock whore that he was. For moment he was where he belonged, desperately hungry for cock, but this time, when she said, "Here it comes!" and put her cock in his hungry mouth, another, her lover's real one, slammed into his cunt, and they pounded both holes, totally carrying him away.