Becoming the Alpha Male Ch. 04

Story Info
Once a father, now a slave.
5.7k words
4.3
197.4k
169

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was heaven; a week of trying to satisfy a gorgeous hard-bodied uninhibited woman looking to make up for eighteen years of lackluster sex. I was sore; she was sore; but we kept at it. When not fucking, we planned Dad's subjugation. Unfortunately for me, the final plan included keeping me orgasm free for thirty-six hours, starting on Friday, the day before his return.

When Dad walked into the living room on Saturday I was sitting on the couch, his naked wife, fat tits bouncing, hair flying wildly, was straddling me while spearing herself on my cock. "Fuck me, oh yes! Fuck oh fuck, yes! Cram it deep! Shove it as deep as it'll fuckin' go in my cunt!"

"Oh my God," were the first words out of Dad's mouth.

Mom looked at him, then at me. Her breathing ragged, she said, "Shit, it's home." She turned to Dad. "Sit down and shut up."

Still staring at us, he said, "You can't...."

Mom slid off me and, stark naked, pussy shining, tits swaying, walked unhurriedly to Dad and slapped him hard across the face, knocking him off balance. In a calm voice she said, "You don't say what I can and can't do. Now do what you're told. Sit down and shut up." When he stood there, dumb, she grabbed him by the shirt collar, dragged him across the room, and pushed him into a chair.

Dad initially just sat there, uncomprehending while Mom looked at me, sank a finger into her cunt, licked the juice off, and said, "Where were we?"

That's when Dad started to stand up. "What is going..."

Mom slowly turned to face him. Her voice reflected a barely controlled rage. Dad froze.

"What is going on is obvious. I'm fucking or, at least, I was fucking until your fat ass wandered in, our son. Randy, give me a hand. It can't seem to take direction."

When I stood Dad slumped into the chair. Mom slapped him across the face, leaving a red mark; Dad didn't raise his hands to defend himself. Instead he sat there in immobile shock when Mom and I used plastic ties to secure his arms and legs to the chair. When Dad tried to say something Mom took hold of his jaw and forced open his mouth. I pushed a small rubber ball in. Mom secured it with duct tape.

Mom then turned into my arms. Our bodies pressed together and we shared a slow sexy French kiss. She fondled my cock, I her breasts.

After we broke the kiss Mom said, "Dumb-ass has sort of killed the mood. He can't fuck worth a shit and he ruins it when I fucking someone who can. Why don't you and I take a shower and get some lunch."

"You know how Dad likes to watch televison." I flipped on the set.

The screen lit up to a sex tape Mom and I had made. Dad tried to look away, but couldn't help but watch. He would learn that in the years of his marriage he had never come close to doing to Mom what I did. He would watch her beg, scream, and cry through orgasm after orgasm and discover that Mom shamelessly did for me what she'd never did for him. He would listen to Mom marvel at my skills in bed and my cock while derogating him and his. It was beyond humiliating.

After our long hot shower Mom and I walked through the living room on the way to the kitchen. I was wearing boxer shorts, Mom an apron; her hair pulled back in a pony tail. Dad was staring at the tape, his face a complete blank. We made lunch and sat on the couch to eat, while watching me fuck Mom doggie-style on what had been his bed. She howled in pleasure as I brought her a series of thundering orgasms.

When we finished our meal I turned off the television. Mom trained a video camera on Dad, who sat placidly, all struggle having deserted him.

"Smile for the camera, dear." Dad looked at it.

"Good. I belong to your son. He is my lover. He is my husband. Over the summer he took me from you. He did it right in front of you and you didn't put up a fight. Hell, you didn't even object. He knows what to do with a woman, you don't. He's the man of the house. We may let you stay, but you'll need to learn to do what you're told when you're told to do it."

I piped in. "You're not man enough for this woman. Shake your head if you agree, boy."

Dad looked at Mom, who had sunk her hand in my shorts and was caressing my cock. Almost imperceptibly, he shook his head.

Mom raised a hand as if to slap him. Eyes wide, he moved his head rapidly up and down.

"You're a pussy, a wimp, a bean-counting nothing. Mom and I rule, you serve. Any questions?"

Dad sat still.

"Your Master asked you a question."

Dad shook his head no.

Mom pulled my erect penis free from the boxers. He was staring at it. "Your son brings me off with this tool several times a day. Isn't it magnificent. So much bigger than yours and god, does he know how to use it. You know, all these years, I never came with you. In the early years I faked it; the last few years I haven't even bothered with that. I know you're probably thinking that the cow in bookkeeping you've been taping on the side likes it, but even she's bullshitting you."

Dad looked confused.

"Of course I knew about her and of course I didn't object. The more time you spent sticking that useless thing at her, the less I had to see it. But I thought you might enjoy this."

Mom set her iPad before Dad. On it appeared an image of a woman I had met at the dealership. She was about six years older than Dad and, as Mom had said, far from attractive.

"She was gossiping about you with a friend of mine. The quality is crude, but you'll get the meaning."

Mom hit a button and the woman said, "He's very sweet and he treats me well, but as to sex, you can't say much. I let him come inside me and I pretend to like it, but its pretend. The entire thing it's, well, a bit yucky."

The recording ended.

"You've always been useless. Your father sees Randy as the future of the company; he prefers Randy to you but, well, who wouldn't. I talked to him and he said he'd understand if I simply tossed your ass out on the street. But Randy and I may give you a chance to make a contribution. You've failed as a man, a son, a husband, a father, a lover, and a businessman. Maybe you can be a slave."

Mom cut the ties binding Dad to the chair and ripped the duct tape from his face. Dad shuddered in pain. Spots of blood filled in the patches where the skin had been torn away.

"Slave, on all fours."

Shaking, he fell to his hands and knees, his ugly belly swinging below him.

She kicked him. "You need to move faster than that. You shall call me Mistress. You shall call your son, my lover, Master. You will confirm that you understand all commands."

Dad said nothing. Mom kicked him.

"You stupid shit, don't you understand instructions. Do you understand your place? Do you understand how to address us?"

Dad's lips were quivering as he looked at Mom and then me. He bowed his head, looking at the floor. "I understand Mistress."

Now Mom said something I had to be talked into. "Suck your Master's cock."

He looked up at her. There was no defiance in his eyes, they only begged for release. When he saw none was coming he crawled over to me and took hold of my penis.

"Open your mouth and swallow it. Make sure you don't nick me with your teeth. If you do I'll kick the shit out of you," I said.

Dad worked his jaw several times and opened his mouth as wide as he could. My cockhead barely squeezed between his lips. And although I had never had any homosexual inclinations, I must admit watching my cock disappear into Dad's face was turning me on. After my erection reached the back of his mouth I took hold of his head and started fucking his face.

"Use your tongue to bathe the underside of your Master's cock."

He mumbled what I think was a "Yes Mistress," and did as ordered. Mom sat on the couch, and kissed me, stroking my testicles. When Dad closed his eyes, Mom commanded him to keep them open.

I rammed my thing in and out of his mouth with complete disregard for his comfort. I loved watching my cock plunge into my father's face. His gagging only turned me on more. Dad's mouth was tight and warm and he frantically sucked and licked. I started to feel the jism churning in my balls.

Mom, who was monitoring my arousal, saw what was happening. When she ordered Dad to stop, he pulled up, red faced and panting, drool dripping from his mouth, eyes wide. As he watched Mom started jerking me off, tugging on my hard cock until I exploded all over his face. In the thirty-six hours since my last orgasm I had accumulated an immense load of cum. It throughly coated Dad's face and started sliding down his cheeks and chin. He squatted there, immobile.

His break was of short-standing. "Stand up, drop your pants, and lean against the couch, ass up."

"Yes Master." Dad struggled to get his repulsive body off the floor. When he did I took my place behind him, spread his ass cheeks, and pushed my still hard cock into his asshole in one long brutal stroke. He screamed.

Mom watched us, playing with her tits and cunt. "How is it, honey? As good as mine?"

"No ass is as good as yours Mom, but he is tight. I figured fagboy here probably has shared his asshole with a slew of other men. Is that true fagboy? Have you had other cocks up your ass?"

"Yes Master, my first year of college my roommate and I experimented."

I brutally reamed out my father's asshole, plunging my immense cock in and out as deep as it would go. Mom, who had started staring at his groin, finally said, "My god, slave likes being fucked up the ass, his little dick is getting hard."

She grabbed his penis, stroking it.

"You like your son fucking you up the ass?"

Dad groaned, "Yes Mistress."

"You like being a slave, don't you? Its perfect for a worthless piece of shit like you."

"Yes Mistress. I'm worthless, I was born to be a slave."

"Do you want to come slave?"

"Yes Mistress, may I come please?"

"Tell us what you are?

Dad's response was interspersed with moans of sexual pleasure. "I am a slave, a piece of property, unnh, chattel born to serve my Mistress and Master. Unnnnnnhhhh. I am a worthless piece of shit. I am a faggot. A tiny dicked faggot. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh. I'll be a good slave, I promise. Please let me serve you, please don't throw me out, please...."

"Come slave."

Dad emitted a sharp groan and came, his seed sliding onto Mom's hand. The combination of his tight ass and blatant submission set me off and I sprayed a load inside his asshole. When I pulled my cock out it was spotted with Dad's blood and shit.

Dad was gasping for air, slumped over the arm of the couch. Mom, was berating him. "You are quite a worthless faggot, coming while being anally raped by your own son. Maybe you have value as a slave you didn't as a man. Kneel before your Mistress."

"Yes Mistress." Dad, did so, half-falling to the floor.

Mom pulled apart her labia, exposing her clitoris. It was red and erect, poking out of its hood. "Lick until told to stop."

"Yes Mistress."

Mom pulled Dad's face tightly against her. He started lapping his tongue on Mom's sex. While he did so I played with her heavy breasts and kissed her neck and shoulders. I could tell by the way she was rocking her hips that she loved it.

"You know lover, back when slave was a man, he used to tell me eating pussy was gross. Or he would lick me a few times and say his tongue was worn out. He's licking good now, like a good little puppy dog.

She started rubbing herself hard into his face.

I took her fat tits in my hands, working them over. When she felt her orgasm approaching, Mom placed her feet on Dad's shoulders and shoved him to the floor. She turned to me. "Play with my cunt, stud."

I twisted the nipple on a tit and pressed my thumb hard against her clit, capturing and rolling it against her body. I was unrelenting. She was breathing heavily, losing herself in the approaching orgasmic fog. She wrapped her arms around me, pulling me to her

"FUCK FUCK OH YEAH BABY, OH BABY, OOH BABYY, MAKE MOMMY CUM!!!!!!"

I kept working her tits and pussy until she exploded and then held her as her body shook. Through her orgasm. Afterwards she leaned against me, her head on my shoulder, and gave me a big kiss. "Thank you baby, you make your Mommy feel so good."

We sat while Mom caught her breath. Finally, she said, "I don't feel like standing up, but I gotta go to the bathroom."

"Use it." I pointed at Dad.

Dad, who had sat their dumbly watching us, fitted his face to Mom's crotch. Mom pissed. He did a workmanlike job, managing to gobble down most of the urine. Some, however, dribbled down his face and onto his shirt, body, and floor.

"Now I gotta piss."

Without my asking, Dad placed the head of my cock in his mouth. I let out an intense stream. He gagged, but drank the golden liquid. Only a small rivulet escaped his mouth. When I was done he licked my cock, cleaning off the remnants of his pillaged asshole.

I turned to Mom and we started to make out. After an especially long, drawn-out, sensual kiss Mom came up for air and queried, "Well, do we get rid of it or keep it?"

This was the moment of decision. What would Dad do? We got an immediate answer: Dad started crying, blubbering, shaking. As he wept, he struggled to speak. "Please let me stay. I'll be a good slave, I will serve my Mistress and Master."

Mom looked whimsically at me, "It's crying."

"How could you have married this?"

"I was carrying you, stud, that's how. Now you've got eighteen years of awful sex to make up for."

Mom slapped Dad hard, knocking him to his back. "Go upstairs and shower, you look like shit. We laid some clothes out for you, put those on. Then report for instructions.

"Yes Mistress." Dad got to his wobbly feet and headed upstairs.

After he climbed the stairs I turned my gaze back to my mother. As always, I was struck by her physical perfection. Her arms and legs were lean and muscular. Her ass was round and hard, seemingly immune to gravity. Her hourglass figure featured a flat stomach and a massive set of firm round tits set high on her chest. Her brown tanned skin blended into her wild brown shoulder length hair and brown eyes, all of which emphasized her dazzling white smile. She was sex incarnate, libido in motion, with a sexual drive and hunger that exceeded my own. And she was all mine.

The look on her face told me that breaking Dad had turned her on as much as it did me. And then another thought intruded. Not only was she mine to fuck at will, a voracious and always ready fuck-buddy, but she was my partner, my soul mate. She and I were united for life. Dad was only the first step in our new life together.

My face must have reflected my thoughts. Mom ran a finger across my chest.

"Are you about to go all sentimental on me?"

"I love you Mom," I said.

"I love you too, son. I am yours: body, heart, and soul. I'm yours now and forever, I'm your Mommie-slut. You helped build this," gesturing to her body, " and now you own it."

We kissed, enjoying the feel of our bodies against each other. And although we began slowly, as was inevitable with my mother, lust could not be corralled for long and soon our mouths were tearing against each other, our hands roving over each other's bodies.

After we broke the kiss, Mom leaned her forehead against my chest, her body heaving as she tried to catch her breath.

"So I take it you approve of Mommie-cunt?"

Before I could answer I heard a noise on the stairs. Dad was standing there. I don't know for how long. He was freshly scrubbed and wearing black pumps, lacy woman's underwear, and a bra.

"Clean the urine you left on the floor. Then move your stuff to the upstairs bedroom and my property to the bedroom I will share with your wife."

"Yes Master."

As Dad headed for the kitchen, Mom got on her knees and wrapped her mouth around my cock. After throughly wetting it, she visited its length with a series of sweet sticky kisses. Dad returned from the kitchen with a wash cloth and a bucket of soapy water, got on all fours, and started to scrub, pretending to ignore his wife as she worshiped his son's cock with her mouth.

Mom took the head back in her mouth, sliding more and more of it between her lips until five inches were steadily moving in and out. She put on a show, sucking noisily while the constant movement of her cheeks demonstrated how eager she was to suck the cum from my balls. All the time she kept a firm grip on the base of my tool, stroking me with her powerful hand.

As she sucked she moaned, "Mmmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmm," letting Dad know how much she loved the hard cock stuffed into her face. Dad weakened and occasionally glanced at us as he scrubbed the floor. Mom cupped my balls, her fingers touching and stroking my heavy testicles.

"Mom, you're incredible, a born cock-sucker."

Mom spit out my rod and licking along its length like a child with an ice cream cone, then let it bump and slide over her face. I ran my hands through her brown hair, guiding her to take the shaft back in her mouth. Her tongue flicked out, teasing the head of my tool before she sank her face over it. After it reached the entrance to her throat she slowly pulled back, letting it slide out while encased in her firmly compressed lips. She started moving her face up and down on my cock, harder and faster, grunting each time it banged into the back of her mouth. I matched my movements to hers, pushing into her hungry face. She looked up at me, her eyes needy. Ecstasy rocked though my throbbing rod.

I locked my eyes on Mom's.

"God you're magnificent, a cock hungry slut. I love the way you eat my dick."

My cock was bumping the entrance to her throat. Mom gagged once or twice, but she soon got the reaction under control. She placed herself at my mercy as I rammed my pole into her near defenseless mouth. Still she managed to roll her tongue all over my throbbing member as it pounded her face, waiting for me to explode.

Dad was on the floor, purportedly cleaning up the last of the urine stains, but unable to stop watching his wife at the mercy of his son's dick.

It was a mind-bending blow-job. Finally my body stiffened and the cum in my balls churned and boiled over. I pushed Mom's head onto my cock and issued a deep guttural, "FUCK, EAT IT ALL!"

It was then that I detonated inside her mouth, pumping my cum into her face, filling her with my salty hot goo. Mom captured every drop. After she sucked out the last morsel she stood, slowly, languidly, and made a show of churning my heavy cum inside her mouth, savoring the taste. She then placed her fingers on Dad's lips, opening his mouth, and bent over and let my cum drip into his mouth. He swallowed every drop.

I went to her, kissing her deeply, pulling her toned body to mine, running my hands over her hard curves and magnificent muscles.

"God, you turn me on," I said.

Dad, having finished the floor, walked by, carrying some of his clothes heading for the upstairs bedroom.

I brought a hand between us and gently pinched one of her nipples. When she cooed in delight I leaned down to suck it.

"Eat Mommy's titties," she moaned.

My other hand found her shaved snatch. She was soaking wet; ready to be fucked. I inserted two fingers inside her.

"Uhhhhhh."

I slid my fingers in and out while resting the heel of my hand just above her vagina, letting her grind her hot body against it. "Ooooohhhhh," she moaned as I continued to ram my fingers into her snatch. I moved my thumb up to her clit, which, swollen with blood, had emerged from its hood. I gave it a gentle little squeeze.

"Uhhhhnnnnn, uuuhhhh, uuuhhhhnnngggg," Mom moaned.

Dad walked by, carrying my clothes to the master bedroom.

I backed Mom to the couch, pushing her ass into it, which let me finger fuck her with more force. She, in turn, was driving her hips into my hand. I pressed firmly against her clit, trapping it against her body, feeling it throb in response to my expert ministrations. She pulled my head from her breasts and kissed me.

12