Becoming the Alpha Wolf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patrick had been a great friend by helping him adjust, but I made him promise not to share about my claim on his Omega or the reasons I kept touching him all the time. This eventually made me have to stay away more and more.

Meanwhile, our other friend John, was suspicious about all our secret conversations. Being in the other camping group, he had missed out on learning the secret. He saw how much closer I seemed to be to Tim now and he also noticed my hushed conversations with Patrick.

His frustration was clearly showing as he kept hinting about trusting him, but my dad had made it clear that telling humans was against the wolf code. And the code had serious consequences for those who broke it. "Come on Derec, I thought we were friends!" He pleaded.

I felt ashamed and frustrated but it only got worse as I saw Brock start to hang around with him. I had kept an eye on Brock but we both mutually understood that being around each other would not be very healthy.

As graduation day neared, I made plans to meet Tim and Patrick in a meadow outside of school that night. I also arranged for my dad and his beta, a close friend, to observe my challenge by Brock. This challenge was important as it would set the tone for our pack and deal with a trouble maker at the same time.

Overall, graduation went off without a hitch. As we left I saw John standing by the triplets staring at me, Tim, and Patrick. It hurt that we were so close but had this huge secret between us.

Walking into the forest, I noticed Brock smirking at the divide between the two groups. John and the girls watched until Brock finally followed after me into the forest.

Coming into the meadow, my dad was there with his beta. He motioned me aside. "Good luck Derec." he said. "Thanks Dad." I replied.

Brock entered and was motioned to the other side of the meadow.

Now it was time to wait.

Tim and Brock looked nervous.

As the full moon rose in the night sky, my dad addressed both Tim and Brock. "The first change will be painful. You must remember to accept the wolf and give it freedom."

Soon after, Tim began shifting. Crying out in anguish as he changed. I wanted nothing more than to jump up and help him. Patrick, however, held me back with words of warning. "He must do this on his own. Otherwise his human side and wolf side will not figure out how to work together and he will always be weaker for it." He pleaded with me.

I understood now. My dad had been having many phone calls with me this week, trying to help me get used to my new circumstances.

Tim's wolf form was a small pure white wolf that stole my soul. At the moment our eyes met, both wolves knew they had met a friend for life.

Meanwhile, Brock's change had started, interrupting Tim and I.

I first noticed it when I heard a cry of pain. Much louder than Tim's. Proving to my wolf how much better Tim's wolf was than Brock.

My eyes started to glow gold with anger as I saw the average dull brown wolf that Brock turned into.

With one last glance to Tim's beautiful small white wolf form, my eyes locked back to the Challenger.

That fast, I shifted. I knew Brock just couldn't control himself and his impulses were going to get him into trouble fast in this new world he was joining.

Waiting to see if Brock as a wolf was smarter than Brock as the human, we didn't have to wait long...

Nope.

After just barely finding his footing, he leapt at me with teeth and claws bared. My Alpha instincts immediately checked in. I brushed off his attack and rounded on him with my teeth. First Blood was to me as I tore a chunk out of his unprotected flank. This got his attention and we circled around each other looking for weaknesses.

My eyes drifted to Tim to make sure he was still safe and just like that Brock dove at me trying to get to my neck.

Quickly I jumped out of the way, but now Brock knew my weakness and it was Tim.

With a quick turn and a fast leap Brock attacked Tim.

My wolf was in shock. Someone was attacking his mate. MATE?

Thankfully my dad and his beta protected Tim until I got there, but now my Wolf's are red.

With a viciousness I didn't know I had, I attacked Brock.

He was instantly put on the defensive.

Snapping and snarling was the best that he could do, but my wolf wasn't having any of it. In under a minute my wolf knocked him over and grabbed him by his throat. While my sharp teeth pierced his neck, a loud growling sound emitted from my throat as I prepared to snap his neck.

"HOLD!" rang out from my dad, "Give him a chance to submit!"

But I didn't want to. He hurt Tim! He hurt my mate!

Brock however whimpered and gave up. I continued to pin him to the ground for a long time to show my dominance.

Finally convinced of Brocks submission, I let up and moved to check on Tim.

Tim sniffed at me and licked my minor wounds. MATE kept echoing from my wolf and I could see the same love emanating from Tim's eyes.

Finally, I shifted back to human and said, "SHIFT." Both Tim and Brock changed immediately.

Still naked Tim came and we hugged for the first time.

Thankfully, Patrick stood watch on Brock.

My dad and his beta nodded towards us in respect and congratulations and then quietly left the area.

As we all got set to leave, with Tim still attached to me around my waist, and heard a gasp.

"Who is it?" I yelled.

Out of the woods, John and the triplets walked with fear in their eyes.

"Oh Shit." I said. "Don't hurt us." John said to me.

I just dropped my head. What was I going to do now?

As I looked from my pack to my human friends, I knew life had just gotten more complicated.

Patrick, my beta and adviser, immediately came over to me. "Bad news Derec, you only have two choices. Kill them to protect the knowledge or change them into pack." He advised.

"Anything else and the other packs will be to kill all of us." He explained.

I cringed inwardly, they are my friends! I looked at the others. Tim and Patrick were upset but calm. I noticed Brock staying towards the back. John and the girls were obviously nervous.

"Everyone, come sit down and let's talk. We are all friends, at least before this." I said soothingly.

Everyone sat in a circle with pack on side and the humans on the other.

"Are you werewolves? Will you eat us? Why?" The questions from the triplets were blurt it out as John silently observed.

Confidently, even if I wasn't, I answered our friends. "Yes, hell no, because I Was Born This Way."

That shut them up for a minute.

Then John, always smart, ask the most important question. "What are you going to do to us?"

Cringing, I answered just as brutally honest. "Either, I change you or I have to kill you."

A gasp broke from the girls while John just shook his head. My precious Tim was crying while the girls were wailing.

"STOP!" I shouted. "You have all been my close friends, unless you choose otherwise, you will be joining my pack!" John smiled, the girls nervously nodded.

"My only question to you is how did you find us?" I asked. "Either you happened here by accident or someone broke one of the most important rules of the wolf code."

John stared at Brock and said, "Brock encouraged us to come find out by spinning some story about a fight club" I stared at Brock, and then he suddenly took off running.

"Patrick, my first order, find Brock and return him for his richly deserved punishment." I ordered.

"Yes, Alpha!" Was his only response as he turned shifted and ran off after Brock.

Turning my attention back to everyone else, I saw awe in all of their faces.

"To be clear, I am an alpha, your Alpha, and my command is law. To be in my pack is to be my family, but I make the decisions and my circle enforces them. Because it is still a full moon, I can turn you immediately, but you must swear Your Allegiance to me and the pack. We have been friends in the past, but this is different. There is no going back, and challenges to my authority will be dealt with swiftly and surely."

Without a second of thought, John stepped up and knelt down to pledge. Soon after, all of the triplets followed. Finally, Tim surprised me and also pledged. I felt my inner wolf growl with delight.

"So be it." I said.

"Please kneel as my wolf marks you with his teeth. Please remove your clothes so they don't get shredded. I will tell you that the first change is painful but thereafter it is smooth and easy."

With that I undressed, shifted, and bit each person on their arm. Tim I also bit, but that was more because I wanted to taste my mate than any need for submission.

No more than 10 minutes later, I had four more wolves in my pack. Having them step back, I watched the changes in their personality. John was clearly even more dangerous, but his loyalty made him perfect to be one of my enforcers. All three triplets were even more beautiful, but not overly strong. My pack looked wonderful. Now I'd just have to deal with Brock's betrayal.

Hours later my new pack had shifted and run in the Moonlight.

It was a delight and I found out just how playful the others could be.

As Alpha, the others constantly needed to rub and touch me in order to have my smell on them. Thoughts of their normal life disappeared as the wolf took over. John's wolf showed his support by always following at a respectful distance and effectively guarding the area yet still being playful. Jill, Joan, and Jannett had wolves that loved to frolic. Their constant rubbing against me and John, finally earned them a warning snarl from Tim as they scented me one to many times.

Finally, near dawn, my wolf chased Tim down to a secluded hideaway and pounced. Life without Tim was no longer a choice and before I could take back control, I bit into his shoulder between there and his neck. "MATE." My wolf cried with a howl. Turning back to our human forms, I looked at the mark on Tim's skin with joy. "Say you agree and I'll finish marking you! Once on the outside for others and once on the inside for us."

Tim's cry of yes, turned me on more than any other time in my life.

I started caressing my mate with one hand while dominating him by holding his hand locked above his head. Kisses across his neck, licking and sucking his nipples. I snickered as he writhed around on the ground in bliss.

Coming to his dick, he started to grind slowly against my hand.

Knowing exactly what I wanted, I ordered him to hold his hands above his head. I slowly slid down his body caressing as I went. Eventually reaching my goal, I started flicking my tongue on his glans as I slid my hand up and down the outside of the shaft.

After getting his shaft wet enough with his pre-cum and my saliva, my hand changed rhythm to jack him off as I started sucking all around the tip. Squeals of pleasure moaned from Tim's mouth as he writhed around above me trying his best to hold position.

The next thing Tim knew, my other fingers were begging entrance into his mouth for him to suck. Once fully wet I used them to breach his ass for the first time. Tim's body started to shake as his dick was sucked, shaft rubbed, and ass penetrated. We both knew there was more to come.

Something I learned from my dad's conversations was that wolves always obey their Alpha commands when I use the alpha voice.

With this in mind the demand, "You will not cum." Put a whole new meaning on it for lesser wolves.

No matter how close Tim got, no matter how worked up, he couldn't cum yet.

When I stopped to shift gears, he cried out for me to continue. "No fear my lovely Wolf! I will take good care of you!" I whispered in his ear.

"On all fours now!" I commanded.

He instantly rolled over and panted while waiting for me to continue. A high-pitch whale sounded as my tongue attacked his ass. Licking around the edge, pushing into his hole, I assaulted his ass like an animal after the last morsel of food.

Finally, fingers were added to the mix and Tim was moaning and humping them deliriously.

"Are you mine?" I asked. "Do you give your mind, body, and soul to your Alpha?"

The answer Tim gave rang around the enclosure. "Yes, I give you everything! Always you, forever!" He gasps and cried for me.

Following his answer, I plunged my cock deep into his ass until I bottomed out against my pubic hairs. No hesitation, just straight balls deep. He screamed, but more in pleasure than from pain. I'd find out later that he was a virgin, but all I cared about then was that he was now mine!

After a moment for him to get used to my size, I began plunging in and out of his ass. My wolf came steadily closer and closer to the surface as we continued until I was almost constantly producing a low growl.

One with my wolf, we plundered him until it was time to let loose. With my human teeth, we bit his neck again in the same spot as before just as my largest orgasm ever swamped me.

In my frenzy I yelled out, "Come now mate!"

Tim exploded at the same time and promptly passed out.

With a smirk on my face and an internal woof, both my wolf and I pronounced a job well done.

"Maybe next time we can use a bed." Tim quipped as I laughed.

"Whatever makes you happy mate!" I responded. "Just remember, wolves like it everywhere."

Tim slapped my ass and then ran towards the meadow and our Pack. I chased after Tim and smirked when we returned to see our pack sleeping in the meadow. Two of the triplets were cuddled naked around John who had one hand on Jill's ass and the other holding Joan's boob, all the while with a shit eating grin across his face.

I needed to remember wolf run plus pack equals sex.

As I looked farther, I saw and exhausted looking Patrick sleeping near a tied up Brock.

Brock was propped up and tied to a tree. I could see a gag in his mouth and took the time to make sure that all the knots were tight.

Clearly awake he was staring at me.

"I'll deal with you later!" I said menacingly.

I did finally see the third triplet, Jannett, curled next to Patrick snuggling against his lap on the side away from Brock.

I pulled Tim away, kissing him one more time on his nose for fun.

"Let's start breakfast." I suggested.

Eventually the smell of food woke everyone up.

Patrick, with a serious look on his face began the conversation. "What are you going to do about Brock? A challenge meant death or banishment but now that he shows he's willing to tell others I don't know if you have a choice. His aggression is a weak point. Just remember he is pack, he is our problem, but most importantly he is yours to do with as you want as his life is now yours." Patrick stated firmly.

After a while of thinking I made my decision.

"I need to break him, payback is a bitch and he has it coming in spades. I refuse to kill him as it would hurt me more than him. I have an idea, but he really won't like it. Too bad it's now my choice and not his."

Once everyone was awake and fed, I explained about Brock and his offenses. The others listed with shock, when I said that the wolf code demanded that I do something extreme as a consequence or just kill him.

"Just kill him and get it over with." Said my mate Tim.

This shocked me that such a gentle soul would feel this way. I knew that there had to be more to the story than I was seeing at this time.

"Before we go any farther, ungag Brock and lets here his opinion on what I should do about his offenses." I stated calmly.

His answer was immediate and with venom in his voice after I asked him his opinion.

"Like I have a choice, live of course. Just let me go! I won't tell anyone else, I swear. I just want to be done with all of you."

With a disbelieving face I looked Brock in the eye and said. "You've already proven unreliable and aggressive. I can't let you go to start your own aggressive pack. You want to live, so be it."

He cringed at my statement knowing that this did not bode well for him.

I began, "Does anyone have anything to add before sentencing? I want to be fair and take all issues into consideration."

Surprisingly one of the triplets, Jannett spoke up. "He deserves the worst. He raped me two years ago without an ounce of pity."

"I knew, but there was no other proof than your statement" spoke Tim softly.

"Thank you for letting me take that into consideration. Well that's strike three Brock. First you assaulted me and others repeated, then you broke wolf code and told other humans about us, and know I find that you have even sunk to the level of rape." I stated through clenched teeth.

Taking a minute for a deep breath.

I turned to my fellow pack.

"As pack alpha, I command the following: 1. Brock will never know a mate. 2. He will be a pack slave until his death, but never enjoy the benefits of being pack. 3. If he ever harms another or tells another human, he will have every bone in his body broken, his canine teeth pulled, and he will be staked out to die of starvation or the elements. 4. He will stay in wolf form whenever not directly instructed otherwise. 5. To help with his aggression he will be castrated, As Alpha I have spoken."

Everyone's mouth dropped open and Brock just flat-out passed out.

"Damn mate, maybe he would prefer death. I understand and support you, but damn." Exclaimed Tim.

"John as my new enforcer you will ensure everyone follows the rules I have set. Jannett, as most offended party you will be responsible for his castration. As a sense of irony, please cut them off, blend them up and feed them to him since he's going to need protein to recover." She nodded.

"Finally, after castration, every male and female will fuck him, dildo if needed, to put him back in his place. This is his new life. This is all he will have." I commanded.

I watched from the side of the meadow as Brock, my nemesis, tormentor, and bully, woke up.

He tried to thrash around but found that he was bound naked spread eagle against the ground.

Restrained by chains, with no hope of escape, he pleaded and then screamed and then finally whimpered as reality set in.

Finally Jannett appeared with Patrick in support.

All of the other surrounding the criminal as Jannett and Patrick approached. "You took from me my virginity, and today I take any children that you might have had!" Anger threaded through her comment. "I want to hear your streams the same as you heard mine but didn't stop!"

Turning she took a silver bladed knife from Patrick. Always full of knowledge, he had told us how to make the change permanent.

"To Brock's wolf I speak." Patrick intoned. "Forgive us for these actions, Brock needs your guidance to help calm himself and become a better human. He has earned these punishments but we only wish you and him well in the future."

To everyone's surprise we felt Brock's wolf aura weaken, signaling the wolf's understanding and acceptance.

"Begin," I intoned, "strike fast as he will not have any pleasure beforehand."

Jannett turned to Brock with tears, grabbed his balls roughly causing him to squeal.

"Oh God, NO!" He cried and then passed out with a loud wail as he felt his balls severed from his body.

"That's what you get bitch!" said Tim softly through tears as he saw Brock reaction.

I knew Jannett was a close friend of his and I was sure he had felt helpless during her ordeal the previous year.

Waiting for Brock to a wake, everyone talked and touched to make our pack bond stronger.

Eventually, tired of waiting and not very patient, John went and brought back a bucket of water.

"What tha hell!" Brock spluttered as he awoke.

"Ahh" He screamed as he realized his scrotum hurt.

"SHIFT." I commanded.

A little too loud as everyone obeyed. I decided to shift to.

I approached Brock in wolf form. I could smell his wolf's contriteness and sorrow for the past but I knew that Brock the human had a long was to go before he truly understood.