Becoming the Alpha Wolf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being the alpha meant I had to set his place in the pack.

Following through with my own order, I growled at Brock's wolf who cowered against the ground in front of me. I dominantly topped and mounted him.

As a wolf my cock was larger and I was feeling very forceful.

Without preparation, I fucked the living hell out of Brock.

Changing to human, I commanded him to shift back and then proceeded to fuck him again. He cried profusely, but by the end, started to show guilty pleasure at my domination.

Knowing my mate soft heart, I called over his wolf and requested him to fuck Brock as a human while I assisted.

Brock's ordeal was just starting. Now nothing more than a slave to everyone else's needs, he needed to accept his new lot in life.

Looking over at the rest of my pack, I noticed a strap-on with a 12in dildo being attached to one of the triplets, as Tim fucked Brock.

As Tim finished, I took him over to the side and passionately made love to him to wash away Brock's ugliness.

Then morning, I found my pack all sleeping as wolves in a large pile. Snuggled against each other for support, I smiled as I changed back to human and regarded my new family.

Off to one side and still chained up was Brock. I knew that his path was going to be difficult but the choice he made left me with little choice. Hopefully, by being required to stay in wolf form most of the time, his wolf will be able to influence him in a positive way.

As I prepared to leave for the day with Tim, I gave the pack orders to take a few days off to get their affairs in order.

I had a surprise for everyone.

After meeting at my parent's house, I was going to take them to our new pack house.

"Surprise, were all moving in together today!" I shouted. "I know this is sudden, but were wolves now, and most importantly were pack!"

I told them about my new Alpha present from my dad and how he had been planning this for years.

A huge house with seven bed rooms and plenty of room to grow. Five acres all located next to a wildlife preserve. We were assured room to run and safety when we did.

Brock, of course, wasn't asked and would just follow along as a slave he was. I'm sure there was a rug for him to sleep on in the basement.

As I left I smiled, looking at the awesome pack but I now commanded. I love being the Alpha Wolf!