Becoming The Hot Wife

Story Info
Innocent trip to the mall sparked my desire to fuck others.
1.4k words
3.98
59k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After waking up today, I had my morning coffee then it was off to the mall as my husband and I were to be leaving on vacation next week. I needed to pick up a few things. You know, the extra bathing suit and outfit to wear to the surprise dinner I had planned.

The mall is about twenty five minutes away. When I arrived, I found a parking spot right up front. As I entered the mall, I found it to be unusually empty of patrons. Even though I knew exactly what I needed and where to go, I allowed myself to wander from store to store. My last stop was this cute, little store that carried a large array of sexy dresses. I quickly found a few that I liked and decided it was time to try them on. As I entered the dressing room I noticed another couple perusing the inventory. They seemed to be around my age, early thirties. They were a cute couple. Not models but attractive. I know that he noticed me as I was walking towards the dressing room. As I was trying on the first dress, I heard the couple walking closer. I guess she had found a something to try on as well. I didn't think anything of it.

Well, I didn't like the first dress and began to take it off. As I did, I noticed that the curtain on the dressing room was not closed all the way and in the mirror I saw the male half of the couple peering in. Normally, that would have caused me to jump and close the curtain but for some odd reason, I didn't. He didn't seem to notice or care that I caught him. As a matter of fact, being watched really turned me on. I could feel my nipples harden and my lips begin to get wet. So I decided to give him a show with next one. I took my time making sure he would get a full view of my completely naked body. This was really turning me on. I didn't like that one either so I took that one off nice a slowly and proceeded to slip the third dress on. This one was sexy. It had a zipper back that began at the base of back, more like the top of my ass, and ran all the way up to my neck. It was sleeveless and tight. It covered my tits but did leave a little side boob. I was so turned on I decided to push things a little more. I pretended that the zipper was stuck. I opened the curtain completely and walked out. Luckily the only worker was busy with another customer. I asked the man if he could zip me up. He obliged. I turned around and my bare back and top of my ass crack were completely exposed. I could tell he was trying to touch as much skin as possible. His fingers even touched my ass and ran their way up my back as he zipped it. This is the one I purchased. I was so turned on that I had to hurry home and masturbate. I kept reliving that episode in my mind and for the next few days became my masturbation go to fantasy.

Finally, it was time for vacation. The first few days or vacation were very relaxing. We laid by the pool or on the beach with a drink n our hand. I couldn't have been happier. Day four was the day that I had our surprise dinner planned. It was to be a nice restaurant just off of the resort. I wore that sexy black dress I got just before vacation. I did not wear a bra or panties. This dress made me feel so damn sexy. When we arrived at the restaurant, we were seated in a quiet corner where we can talk and enjoy each other. Just wearing this dress brought bad thoughts to my mind and really made me horny. I took off my high heel and starting teasing my husband with my foot. I know how much he likes this. I even told him that I wasn't wearing any underwear and flashed him to prove it. I know his dick was rock hard now. He begged me to finish dinner and head back but tonight I was feeling a little adventurous. I decided to tell him I wanted to go dancing. We did pass a club on the way here and we should stop for a drink. He knew he had to agree if he wanted to get laid tonight.

We walked to the bar, got a couple drinks then found a seat near the dance floor in a booth. We sat there and I continued to tease him. I told him how much I liked making his dick so hard and making him have to wait for release.

I even went on to say, "I know I can make any man's dick hard right here and now."

He was taken aback and said, "I don't think you have the guts to try."

With that I got up and walked over the bar, slowly scanning my options. I found a nice looking young man sitting at the end of the bar. I've decided that he was the one I was going to make hard. So I walked over to him and casually rubbed up against him and ordered a drink. Then I asked him to come out and dance with me. I grabbed his hand and guided him to the dance floor where I danced close and seductively with him. He responded by running his hands up and down my back and sides. I was so wet and wanted to fuck right there. He did too. His cock was rock hard. He tried to lift my dress but I cut him off at that point. I instructed him to go back to his seat and wait for me.

With that, I went back to my table with my husband. He said, "looked like you were having fun."

I could see that he was clearly turned on. It was then I decided that I was going to become his hot wife.

"Yes," I replied. "Seems to me that you like watching me?"

"I do," he said.

But I already knew that.

"Well, I bet I can give you the best show you've ever had," I said.

He looked a little confused but said "I would like that."

So, given his tacit approval, I went back to my target and asked him if he wanted to get out of here. He did. I explained to him that my husband was with me and he would be watching whatever happens. He was fine with that. So we walked over to our table and I told my husband we were ready to leave and that I didn't want to hear a word from him. He just nodded and followed us out to a cab.

I sat between the two men in the back seat of the cab. I immediately began kissing my new found friend while my husband watched. I occasionally reached over and grabbed my husband's dick through his clothes. I've never felt him this hard. I wonder what he will do when I fuck this guy?

Finally we make it to the resort and find our way to our room. I instruct my husband to sit on the chair and watch. I then, undress my new friend. His dick is huge. Its much bigger than my husbands. I grab it and drop to my knees so I can suck on it. I can't take the whole thing but I know he is enjoying my efforts. By now, my husband is naked and stroking his dick. My friend helps me up and puts me on the bed. I am now on my knees, facing my husband while this stranger gets behind me to fuck. My pussy is so wet that he is able to slide his entire cock into my gaping hole. He pounds my pussy so good. I am about to come after only a few strokes. A couple of seconds later my orgasm begins. I can feel myself gushing and dripping down my legs. It's the most intense orgasm I have ever had. I've never been this wet. I love this feeling. Finally when my orgasm subsides, I can feel my friend grab my hips and go deeper. I know he is about to come. He grunts and fills my pussy with his cum. I can see my husband stroking hard and cumming all over himself as well. This is so surreal.

After we were finished, I sent my new friend on his way so my husband can come clean me up. I think this is going to happen more often. My husband agrees.