Becoming the Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Borntolust
Borntolust
1,051 Followers

There were tears on Mom's cheeks as she talked. "My whole life is fucked up by these stupid anxieties that I can't even control, about things I really want to try."

I had never heard Mom talk like that before. "Fuck" just wasn't part of her vocabulary.

"I even went to see a psychologist," she continued. "It was before the divorce. She didn't help. I still ended up divorced. I never went back after that."

I stood and took my mother's hand. She stood. I hugged her hard. She buried her face in my shoulder.

"Take me to bed, Ed. We can work it out somehow."

Back in bed, she laid on her back. Her robe was open as a background to her beautiful body. We were right where we had left off. I was hornier. I had been cut off the last time. Mom's pussy was wet and ready. My finger penetrated her labia. My finger went to her clit. My finger slid into her tunnel. It rubbed her. It caressed her. It slid over her juices. Two fingers went into her. She responded with a gasp. Her hand was on mine. She guided me. Her hips lifted to me.

Her other hand was on my dick. She touched my already hard dick. She stroked it and fondled it. She was on her back. She urged me to mount her and to fuck her. My cock pushed into my mother's pussy smoothly. It slid on the cushion of her juices. Her legs looped over mine. Her arms held me tightly. Our thrusts met. Her mouth covered mine with open, wet, kisses. Our tongues danced and twisted.

Mom greeted me with moans and gasps. Her slurred words, "Fuck me", sent a thrill through me. It was so totally different than the first time I had heard her use that word.

She brought her tit to my mouth to suck it, lick it, and bite it. She covered every part of me she could with her wet kisses. Her quivers indicated the onset of orgasm. Quivers became shudders. Thrusts became lunges. Moans turned into loud cries.

"Fuck me," I heard again as I plunged into her.

She rolled us over. She was on top. She rode me. She straddled my loins. She fucked me. She came again. Her juices flowed onto my body. Her body pounded on mine. She leaned forward. There were more wet kisses. There were more bites to her tits. Her clit slid on my hard cock. It excited her. It made her cum. She felt me tense as the tingling in my balls spread to my cock. The tingling spread to my whole body. It flowed to my every cell. I thrilled to the thought that I was fucking my mother. I fucked my beautiful mother. I exploded into her. My cum gushed from me and into her hot womanhood.

We laid next to each other, afterward, and held tightly. We felt our bare skin each against the other's. We kissed... lots. We told each other, "I love you." We dozed off, satisfied, in each other's arms.

We ate a light supper then went back to the bedroom. Both of us were ready for more sex. We were still in our robes. We let them slide to the floor. We embraced and fell onto the bed as we exchanged hot kisses. I kissed my way down my mother's body, pausing at her tits, and again at her navel. I skipped her pussy, but lavished kisses on her thighs, and even the joint where they joined her body. Mom enjoyed it, responded with her hands on my head, and moaned softly.

I laid face to face with her again. We exchanged hot kisses. She started kissing my body. Mom retraced the route I had taken on her. She bypassed my cock, but came very close. She fondled my dick and my balls as she kissed all around it.

She straddled me. She lowered her body onto my hard manhood. She slid it into herself. She wanted me. She took me. She fucked me. She would raise her body until I was almost out of her, then would slam herself down my cock. Her body pounded mine as she brought herself to orgasm. She leaned down to kiss me as I felt the first tremors pass through her. Our tongues danced. Our lips mashed each other's. She brought her tit to me. I sucked it. I bit it. The orgasm was overcoming her.

She screamed in her lust and her fulfilment, "Fuck me!"

I thrust my hips into her. Our bodies met. A feeling of wonderment overcame me. I wondered at the joy and the gratification I gave my mother. She cried out her own wonder, her hedonism, and the exotic pleasures of her orgasms.

I shot my cum deeply into her belly. With a gasp, she straightened up on me. She moved to take all of my cock into herself. She squeezed her pussy on my prick. She milked me of the last of my cum.

We laid together naked, loving each other. We slept like that until morning.

I opened my eyes in the morning to feel Mom close to me. Her arm was over me. She was still asleep. I eased out of bed, trying not to disturb her. Today was a work day, but she didn't have to get up as early as I did. I went through my normal morning routine. After I had enough coffee, I went to my bedroom to dress. I went back to the kitchen to set up a fresh pot of coffee for Mom. I then walked to her bedroom to check on her.

Her eyes were already open. She rolled over and held her arms up to me. I sat on the edge of the bed and she sat up to hug me. We hugged each other hard.

"I feel so good," Mom murmured.

"I love you," I told her.

Mom got out of bed, even though she could have slept a little longer. I went to the kitchen to start her coffee going while she went to the bathroom. It was time to leave for work, but I waited a few minutes for her.

When she came into the kitchen, I poured her coffee, then opened my arms for a hug before I had to leave.

Work went a lot better that day. I was on top of the world. It was such a difference from the week before. I got home before Mom, as usual.

When she got home, she brought dinner with her. She had stopped at a BBQ place to pick up some carryout. After a hug and kiss, she put the dinner in the oven to keep it warm.

"I'd like a drink," she said. I fixed her one and we sat at the table while she sipped it.

"Well, Ed, guess what happened today." She didn't wait for a response. "I started a period." She left a pause and then said, "They've been kind of irregular lately. Maybe the sex brought it on."

"That's ok, Mom," I said. "I guess I can wait a while until you're ready again."

"It won't be long," Mom said. "Only a few days; until there is less flow."

We had dinner, then watched TV. Mom had another drink. We went to bed then, together, to Mom's bed. Mom surprised me. She came to bed wearing panties, but no bra. She fondled my cock. She pushed my shorts off me. She stroked me; my hard, throbbing, cock. When I was hard, she pulled me to her. We laid on our sides, dry humping. I rubbed my manhood against her belly, her mound, and the nylon of her panties. I exploded on her belly as I sucked on her tit. My hot cum poured from me, covered her nylon clad mound, and spread onto the bare flesh of her belly. She held me tightly as my hot cum spread between our bodies.

She whispered to me, "I love you."

Relaxed, I fell asleep. I woke in the morning next to her. My routine was much like the day before.

When I was dressed, I went to back to Mom's room. She was already awake. She sat up in bed and stretched. She smiled at me as I sat on the side of the bed. She hugged me. She didn't say anything. She hadn't had her coffee yet.

She got up and went to the bathroom. I went to the kitchen to start her coffee. It was ready by the time she got there. Mom was running early so I had time to talk to her.

"Thank you for last night," I told her.

"I like to please my man," she said, smiling. "Besides, I had an orgasm when you did."

I kissed her and left for work, the day was pretty much a repeat of the day before. I got home before Mom. I started dinner, peeled potatoes, made salad. When Mom got home, I fixed her a drink. She sipped on it as we sat at the table making small talk.

After dinner, Mom had another drink as we watched TV again. Mom stood and took my hand a little earlier than her usual bedtime. She led me to the bedroom. We stripped each other. She kept her panties on much like the night before.

After a few kisses, I laid on my back. Mom rested her head on my chest. Her soft hair sensuously spread over my bare flesh. I realized she was bent towards my cock. I tenderly pushed her downward. My hand gently encouraging her. I guided her. She didn't resist, but she didn't go any further than I helped her to. As soon as I relaxed the slight pressure to her soft hair, or back, she stopped. It took a little time. I watched her, fascinated. She let me urge her toward my cock. Going along willingly, but having no impetus of her own.

When her face was at my hard cock, her lips parted slightly. She moved the last couple of inches on her own. She pressed them against my throbbing manhood. As I stroked her hair, she grasped my cock and held it. She pressed it to her lips for several moments before moving to his tip. She repeated her actions there, pressing her slightly opened lips against the bulb of my glans. Her hand was stroking my cock in small, light, strokes. Her lips opened further to take my tip between them. Then, as if a dam had burst, she let her lips slide down my shaft and took me into her warm mouth.

I was elated, not so much for myself, although that was part of it, but for my mother. My mother, who had worked her way past a roadblock; a phobia. Mom, who had overcome one of her anxieties.

With my cock in her mouth, Mom was still for a while. Then she slowly let her head bob. She massaged me with her lips. She sucked my cock. I stroked her head softly. I was still afraid of spooking her.

"I love you," I said softly.

I gently pulled her head. She released my cock and I pulled her to me for a deep kiss. She returned it passionately. She buried her face in my shoulder. I held her and caressed her.

She laughed softly. "I feel a real sense of accomplishment." She was talking into my shoulder. Mom raised her head, "Thank you," she continued, "You really helped me. I think I'll be ok now."

Mom went back down on me again. This time she sucked me without hesitation. When I was close to cumming, she raised her head.

"I'm not quite ready for you to cum in my mouth," she said, "but, I will be soon. I promise." She smiled then.

She took my hard cock in my hand and jerked me off. She brought me back to the point I had been at when she quit sucking me. She pulled me on top of her. She guided me to cum dry humping her. My hard cock loved the feel of her panties rubbing against him. The friction of the fabric was erotic and sensuous. The tip of my dick rubbed against the bare flesh of her belly. Our bodies were tight to each other. They rubbed together as if fucking. My cum gushed from me to spread my hot sperm on her belly and mound. My cum flowed over the nylon of her panties to soak them with my seed. She held me there after I came. She held me until I had softened. She held me until she was ready to release me.

We slept, then, to wake together in the morning. Mom got up when I did. She used the bathroom in her room while I went to the kitchen to turn on the coffee. I then raced to the other bathroom to pee. We met back in the kitchen. Mom was pouring her coffee. She poured a cup for me, too. Then we sat at the table, sipping, waiting for the caffeine to take effect.

She smiled at me as we sipped our coffee.

After she had enough to talk, she told me, "You know I have orgasms when you cum on my belly like that? They're not very strong, or intense, but they're orgasms even so.

"We've worked our way past another hang-up. I'm very happy about it."

"Mom, you are the one who overcame it. I didn't do much."

"You were patient," she said, "when I needed you to be."

"Do you think you'll be able to let me do it to you?" I asked.

"I don't know," she said. "We'll have to see."

I went to dress for work. I gave her a hug and kiss before I left.

The rest of the week was about the same. Mom was still having a period. We slept together, naked, except for her panties. She went down on me every night. She sucked me until I was on the verge of cumming, then she would pull me on top of her to dry hump her until I came.

Saturday afternoon, she was smiling when I came home from visiting my father.

"I'm all over my period," she told me.

She put her arms around my neck to give me a long kiss. It was a kiss I couldn't help but respond to. It was lover's kiss. It was full of promise. Promises of exquisite bliss yet to come.

Mom had cooked a good dinner again. She seemed happy all through the meal. I had the feeling it was more than that. It was as if she had made up her mind about something.

After dinner, she went to shower and change while I cleaned up the kitchen. She came back in her bathrobe. It was closed up tightly to her neck. We hugged before I went for my shower. I shaved a little more carefully than normal. I didn't know why. It was something I felt like I should do.

I went back to the living room wearing my bathrobe over shorts with no t-shirt. I sat on the couch next to Mom. She snuggled up to me. I enjoyed the feeling her closeness gave me.

We exchanged kisses and caressed each other. The kisses were getting a bit more passionate, but we didn't seem to be getting in too big of a rush. My hand was inside her robe on her bare tit. Mom seemed to be in a strange mood. She was very calm. Neither of us was paying much attention to the TV. Mom eventually shut it off. The lights were already dim.

She kissed me hard, then said softly, "Do you still want to go down on me, Ed?"

"Yes," I stammered. "Yes, I do."

"I want you to."

"Oh Mom," was all I could say. I pulled her to me for a kiss. I loved her. I wanted her to know it.

She let her robe fall open to serve as a background for her beautiful, naked, body.

"If I resist it is only reflex, Ed. I want it. I want you to do it no matter what."

I slid from the couch to kneel in front of her. I went between her knees, which parted for me. Her pussy was beautifully crowned with a nimbus of dark hair. Her lips were swollen with arousal. The labia opened slightly for me to show the hidden delights behind them. I relished in the glint of her juices.

I kissed her thighs and worked my way toward her pussy. As I approached it, I inhaled the musky scent of arousal. My tongue touched her labia softly. There was only a tensing of her body. It was not a forceful reaction. Moving slowly, I licked the dew of her arousal from her. I let the tip of my tongue slip through her slit, slowly, and gently. She was still tense, but there had been no harsh reaction like the first time. I let my tongue move to her clit. I circled it, and licked it. She gasped. Her hands clasped my head and held me to her. I was elated. She accepted me.

I licked her inner lips. I pushed my tongue into her tunnel. I coaxed her clit out from behind its shield. I took it between my lips to suck it. She gasped and tensed again. I stopped until she had relaxed. Then I sucked her clit again. She accepted it that time.

I wish I could say I brought my mother to a mind blowing orgasm the first time I ate her, but it didn't work that way. The first time, I didn't eat her for long. I pulled away. I slid up to face her. I kissed her. She was a little hesitant, at first, but it was only momentary. We were soon exchanging hot kisses with lots of tongue.

"I love you," I told her often.

"I love you," she replied just as often.

I went back down on her later. This time, she accepted me readily. We laid head to groin. I felt her lips slide over my hard cock as she took me in her mouth. We ate each other. I sucked her and licked her. She was close to an orgasm when I felt the stirrings in my body indicating I was close, too.

"I'm going to cum," I told her.

She didn't reply, but she didn't stop sucking me either.

I tried to control my lust. I wanted to hold things back until she could reach an orgasm. Her hips thrust at me. Her hands twisted in my hair as her body shivered with pleasure. I could hear muffled sounds muted by my cock. She rubbed her pussy on my face as she reached ever higher peaks.

She was in the midst of an orgasm when I shot my cum into her warm mouth. I kept eating her even as I pumped myself dry. I ate her even as she licked my softening cock.

She pushed my head back from her pussy. She pulled on my hair and led me up to her to lie face to face. We kissed, lovingly, and exchanged scents and tastes. I loved my mother very much at that moment.

"I did it," she said. She kissed me. "Thank you for helping me." She kissed me more. "I've been working myself up to it all week."

"Thank you, Mom," I said, "for letting me help."

She laughed, then said, "I just thought of something. I was so wrapped up in breaking through another hang-up that I didn't realize I'd given you my very first blow job. And I swallowed, too."

We both laughed then. Me, because I was so happy for her.

Mom and I had a great summer. It had to come, partly, to an end when I went off to college. Before I left, though, I had a long talk with Mom.

I asked her if she had ever thought about getting back together with my father.

She said, "I used to think of it all the time. But not much lately. Not since you and I have been lovers. But yes, I do still have occasional thoughts about it."

"Why don't you call him?" I asked. "I think he really misses you."

"It's probably too late." She replied, "He's found other women by now. I know about some of them."

"None of them have ever lasted very long," I told her. "Look, you've gotten over the things that caused your break up. He doesn't have to know how. In fact, he doesn't have to know at all. All you have to say is you're willing to work on them with him. It wouldn't be a lie.

"Mom, I'm telling you. He still loves you."

I saw my father once more before I left for school. I happened to mention, in passing, that I had never heard Mom say a word against him. I added that I had never heard him say anything bad about my mother.

"Sometimes I can't figure out why you're divorced," I said.

"I can't, either," he responded.

I was able to get home from school on holidays and occasional weekends. Mom and I enjoyed renewing our love life when I was able to be there. She told me, after about four months, she had been seeing my father and was dating him. She didn't want to give up our relationship, however. I was thrilled for her. I loved her and I enjoyed sex with her, but I wanted her to be happy.

There was another factor. It was one I hadn't discussed with Mom. I was getting over my shyness with girls. The girls at my college seemed much more mature than the girls of my high school. Actually, they, well some of them, acted more like young adult women than teenage girls. I really think being Mom's lover taught me much of what I needed to learn.

At any rate, I had met new women. I dated some. I made love with a few. I heard through the grapevine that I was considered a good lover. I didn't tell Mom that.

Mom remarried Dad the following spring. I was there, as my father's best man. It was a small, private, ceremony.

When I came home for summer vacation, it was to both my parents. They both seemed happy. Mom had the glow that comes from being loved. We agreed that our relationship would have to be put on hold.

I found a local girlfriend, Gail, to keep my mind off Mom. We fell in love. It surprised me. I hadn't expected to love her. She had gone to the same school as me, but was a year ahead of me. She was about a year older than me. That didn't make as much difference then as it had when we were in high school.

When I went back to college, she came with me. We were married soon after. My father was my best man.

Gail worked to help me through school. Mom and Dad did more than their part, too. We're still married with a baby daughter and another child on the way.

Borntolust
Borntolust
1,051 Followers