Becoming the New Me Ch. 03

Story Info
Together we explore my sexuality.
7.1k words
4.59
21.4k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/02/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,849 Followers

For those of you with a nervous disposition, this isn't ME - this is just me exploring the world of sex; me using my imaginative skills (limited though they may be) to create scenarios even though they're alien to me. I freely admit to having an interested bi side but the idea of becoming a woman certainly isn't me, so please read and enjoy - but don't assume from these stories that I'm turning soft!

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Joe was starting to turn me into a woman now; artificial additions to my body no longer being adequate it seemed. Slowly but steadily I was being transformed - and perhaps just as excitingly, I was being 'shown to the public' - my newly changed personality showing through my fright and initial reluctance. And, after that first outing, I was starting to want more - and lots more of Joe's energetic cock too!

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

I awoke after some while, slowly getting my bearings back.

My head felt strangely constricted and my exploring hand found the cause; a hairpiece that I now remembered being fitted.

My hand slid back down my body, sending a sudden shiver through me as my fingers stroked my nice new breasts, pausing for a while to tease my tightening nipples. Another delicious shiver shook me, making me aware of something else.

Something seemed to be inside me down there and I had a feeling of perhaps having had diarrhoea or some other over-energetic anal activity. Carefully I slid my hand down over my buttock until I found the cause; Joe's body behind me and his penis still embedded in my asshole.

I chuckled quietly as it all came flooding back to me and my ass squeezed his penis - a semi-automated response to his intrusion and yet the perfect response too.

In seconds I felt his cock respond, growing inside me, thickening and then jerking and jumping until it was at full mast.

"Mmmmmmm," I moaned softly as I reached behind my hip to touch Joe's body.

I felt him move suddenly, then his breathing changed and his hips began shuddering as he too began to recover from his nap.

His hand came up and met mine, then reached over me until his fingers explored my belly, then slid gently upwards. I found myself holding my breath as I waited for him to start caressing my growing breasts and then moaning quietly as his fingers stretched over my skin. His touch was so soft that it almost felt as if he had silk on his fingers - until he found my nipples. Immediately he squeezed them, one after the other, sending sharp sensations of something akin to pain through me, and yet a delicious pain.

"Yeahhhhhh!" he breathed, his penis now sliding languidly in and out of my ass, "Ooooh Brian, you're so fuckin' hot!"

"You're incredible too," I replied as my ass responded to his movements by pushing back at him, "Bloody insatiable, I know that!"

Joe laughed as his cock moved faster and harder.

"You caused it," he said, his penis driving hard now, "You're like my first girlfriend - when we first made love we just couldn't stop - we were doing it everywhere!"

Joe stopped as he wriggled around behind me, seating his penis deeper into my ass and at a slightly different angle.

"Yeah, all the time we did it," he continued as his penis started pumping into me once more, "And it's just like that with you - I just want more and more!"

"I'm not complaining," I said, feeling the power of his cock, "In fact I love it, but I'm not used to it."

"You'd better," he said, "Cause I can keep going for ages and I can cum time after time!"

"Mmmmmm!" I moaned, my voice almost squeaky from his thrusting, "Ooooooh yeahhhhh!"

Silence returned as Joe worked hard at my ass, his energetic penis thumping into me solidly. The power of his fucking was rendering me speechless, not from pain but from pleasure; from the sheer delight of knowing that my ass was perfection for Joe's powerful penis. On and on he pummelled me, the tempo rising gradually, until, with a final flurry of grunts Joe thrust hard and held the pose for a second or two, his hard penis deeply embedded in my ass.

"Uuuuhhh yeahhh!" he gasped as his penis erupted.

"Oooohhh yesss!" I hissed in return as the fluid delight of his sperm seemed to spread even to my taste buds.

The delicious warmth of his cum seemed to fill my ass and spread throughout my abdomen; seemed to spread all through my body. Sure, it was an illusion but it felt as if he'd pumped gallons of warm juice into me. Instead it was merely a spoonful or two but the effect on us both was very different. The pleasure was so intense that I even discovered that I'd cum, an unconscious action that was another reason why I'd enjoyed it so much.

"Ooh fuck - fuck - that was good," moaned Joe as he gently moved his cock inside me, "Really enjoyed that."

I flexed my asshole around his penis, feeling almost grateful for the size and strength of his instrument that was still inside me.

"Mmmmm yeahhh," Joe moaned again as I squeezed him, "You've got a fuckin' fantastic ass!"

"You're not bad yourself," I replied, "Thanks for my breakfast!"

Joe chuckled, then he patted my hip softly.

"Come on, let me out," he said, wriggling his declining penis around inside me, "Suppose we ought to get up - anyway, I need a wee."

"Guess I do too," I said somewhat reluctantly finding that we needed to move, "What are your plans for the day?"

Briefly no-one spoke as Joe's cock left my ass and as I found myself concentrating on pulling my hole tightly closed in his absence and then as we climbed out of bed and headed to the bathroom. Soon we were taking it in turns to empty our bladders, with me sitting down to wee and to empty my rectum of his liquid offerings.

"What I'd been planning was to show you the clothes my ex left behind and the new ones I'd bought for myself, but things seemed to have changed a bit now," said Joe as he led the way to the bathroom, "because now it seems that you'll be wearing them instead."

He ignored me as he concentrated on setting the shower running, then he pushed me into the shower and joined me.

"Are they nice?" I asked, causing Joe to chuckle wickedly as he ran the sponge over me.

"Nice but naughty!" he said, "Definitely some bits you'll enjoy wearing."

Small-talk was all there was for a while as we showered and cleaned each other, Joe's penis rising once again as he scrubbed my ass but I slapped him away gently when he tried to push it inside me again.

"Later, you bloody ram," I said, "Come on, I want to try those clothes out."

Grumbling light-heartedly Joe stepped out of the shower and I followed him and before long we were considerably drier. I found my new hairpiece on the floor beside the bed, pulled it into place and then stepped into a sweet little pair of panties that Joe brought forth. My ass looked perfect in the mirror and I felt myself glowing pleasurably again as I admired myself.

"Come on, don't worry about that," said Joe, "It'll still be there later on."

"Hang on..." I interrupted, "What's that name, there on the label."

"Oh that," said Joe, "Oh they're from Suzie Q - I bought them on the internet."

"Perfect!" I replied as I tucked the label inside the panties, "That's my new name - Suzie."

Joe laughed but I could see his mind chewing it over until a smile broke on his face.

"Yeah, why not!" he said, waving his erect cock at me, "Hello Suzie - nice to meet you. Say hello to my friend, his name's Cocky!"

"Hello Cocky but push off!" I laughed back at him, "I want some proper breakfast."

Soon we were drinking coffee and getting ourselves up-to-speed with the day, my eagerness to explore Joe's feminine clothes now growing and growing impatiently.

And then we were back upstairs once again, the bed now spread with clothes as I examined them while I stripped back down to my panties.

Joe stood beside me as I undressed, looking me over with a critical eye.

"You're doing fine, aren't you," he stated, "Really nice; you're getting some deliciously feminine curves. Your tits are growing, your waist seems smaller or your hips are wider, one or the other and as for your ass - wow!"

I found myself stretching my body around, pulling in my belly and thrusting my breasts out before winking at Joe. He laughed and his hand came up and slid deliciously over my lower back.

"Dunno which bit I like the most!" he said, "I'm proud of you, I really am."

"Clothes..." I said, reminding him that I was still undressed, "What am I going to wear today?"

"Ummm, let's see - try these - it's a nice little set," he said as he selected items for me, "Something pretty but not too tarty, eh?"

Soon I was clad and paraded to the mirror, where I admired myself. With tanned tights, a leather skirt that came only half way down my thighs and a loose blouse I really looked tempting, to be honest! Underneath I wore a matching set, the bra soft and slightly padded to enhance my growing curves, the panties skimpy but not see-through and just sufficient to contain my cock and balls.

Joe sat me down as he applied lipstick and some blusher to my face, then let me put on my own black mascara and tousle my own hairpiece until I was happy.

And there, looking at me was my alter-ego; a remarkably hot twenty-six year old woman!

I felt myself glowing as I admired myself and a sudden arousal of my cock too.

"No, don't spoil it!" I said "Fuckin' thing!"

"What's up?" asked Joe, "What's the matter?"

"Just my cock - it's woken up - guess I'm too hot for myself!" I replied with a laugh, "Don't worry, it'll go away."

But Joe had other ideas and his hand was soon on my thigh, softly sliding up and down, gradually working its way higher and higher. My cock responded by jerking hard, my hips automatically and unintentionally jerking too, until suddenly Joe's fingers were on my panties and caressing my cock.

"Ahhhh!" I sighed as his touch stirred me even more, "Leave it - it's bad enough already!"

"No way!" he responded, "About time I enjoyed a nice mouthful!"

In moments his hands were sliding my panties and my tights down and I felt my cock spring free, lifting my skirt dramatically. And then Joe's hand was around my cock, pulling it downwards as he got onto his knees and then towards his already open mouth.

"Ahhhhhh!" I cried as his lips closed around my penis, "Ooooh Joe - yesssss!"

"Can't have this thing spoil your outline, can we Suzie?" he said around my cock, "And I can't remember when you last gave me a load."

And then he was at work, his firm lips sliding steadily up and down my shaft, his energetic tongue twisting and turning over and around my knob while I steadied myself above him, my hand on his head to guide his actions. But Joe needed no help; he was good, so damned good. His mouth felt incredible on my cock which, I now realised, had been neglected for so long. But Joe was making amends, energetically working on me, his hand now helping his lips to bring me off.

"Oh, ohhhhhh Joe," I said, my words erratic and shaky, "Ohhh God - you'll make me come!"

"What the fuck do you think I'm trying to do?" replied Joe from down under my skirt, "Don't take all day!"

"I won't - no way - it won't be long," I managed to say as Joe excited me, "Oh fuck - you're so good!"

Already those wicked thrills were making my body shudder, an unconscious reaction that was only going to get worse - or better. My hips kept jerking suddenly and erratically, thrusting my cock at Joe as his tongue raised my temperature.

Ah - ah!" I cried as a particularly strong and impulsive shudder hit me, "Getting close now - getting close!"

"Come on then Suzie, give it to me," said Joe quickly, before clamping his lips around my jerking cock again.

"I'm going to - any minute!" I answered, feeling those impending signs of orgasm building quickly, "Nearly - don't stop, please, please!"

And then it burst upon me, my orgasm almost blew the top off my head - it certainly blew waves of cum from my balls and down Joe's throat! I heard him cough and splutter and then his mouth was back, sucking me, licking my cock and my cum, delighting me as my climax convulsed me.

And then he was out from under my skirt, his face wet and reddened, his tongue collecting spilt cum, his fingers doing the same.

"Tasty!" he exclaimed as he sucked his fingers, "Geeez, you came a lot, didn't you?"

"Long time no cum!" I explained, "Serves you right!"

"Mmmm, I wasn't complaining," said Joe as he helped me pull my underwear up again, "Far from it. Just came as a lovely surprise to get such a big load from you!"

I kissed him and Joe kissed me back, his spunky lips tasty and salty, his tongue even saltier.

"Wow!" I said, "I could get used to that."

"Might take you up on that," said Joe, "Although I'm not sure that a girl named Suzie should be making spunk anyway!"

For a moment or two I considered that statement before I came to a conclusion. I might be becoming a woman but the powerful feeling of pumping cum from my cock remained and just had to be a big part of my life. No way did I want to lose that ability; to be emasculated; to lose my cock to either a surgeon's knife or to chemicals. There were limits as to how far I could go towards becoming feminised and quite honestly my cock felt as if it was missing something; missing the delectable feeling of actively doing the fucking.

No - my cock would stay and what's more, I intended to make use of it too!

But Joe had tidied himself up now and stood looking impatiently at me as I ruminated, until I noticed him waiting for me.

"Oh ooops, sorry," I said as I patted everything smooth, "I was still getting over that lovely blow job."

"Come on Suzie," said Joe, chuckling, "Get yourself organised - we're going out."

"What - again?" I heard myself asking before I could stop my words, "Yeah - why not!"

More confidently this time I moved to the mirror and checked myself out and apart from some smudging of my lipstick I was fine. A quick bit of repair work and I was ready, stepping quickly into some low heel shoes. The heels caused my legs to tilt beautifully and my ass to thrust out again and I found myself posing once more, lost in the moment until Joe came up and slapped my ass.

"Yeah, you're lovely, now come on," he said as he dragged me from the mirror, "I want some lunch."

"I'll do something for you if you like," I offered but Joe already had his car keys in his hand and was pushing me out of the door.

"Eating out," he said simply, "It'll make a change - anyway, I want to show you off."

Compliantly I climbed into the car and soon we were winging our way to the mall again - then Joe was ushering me along, his arm around my waist. From the corner of my eye I saw his sister wave to us as we passed and then we were in the diner and seated near the window.

"I'll let you order," he said, taking me by surprise, "Just get me some coffee and some pancakes or something and whatever you want."

To my complete surprise I managed - my voice was higher than normal from the shock of speaking publicly but I did it - and the waitress didn't even raise an eyebrow. Well, not that I saw... She left us to ourselves and Joe smiled warmly at me.

"See, you're getting more confident now, aren't you?" he said, his eyes scanning my upper half, "You look quite real now!"

"Feel ok too," I replied, my body less taut than it had been, "And no-one seems to notice."

"Why should they?" he asked, his hand stroking mine, "You're really quite good to look at - definitely tasty!"

"Naughty boy!" I simpered as his fingers played with mine, "You'll get all horny again if you're not careful!"

"Already am!" said Joe, "Just want some lunch then I'm gonna have you again!"

Further conversation was interrupted by the waitress returning but the idea was still in my mind. And what's more I could feel my asshole moving as if pulsating, as if wanting Joe's cock back inside.

"Stop it," I murmured to myself, "Not now!"

But I wasn't to wait long. Joe downed his meal quickly and sat there impatiently watching me finish mine, then quickly pulled me up and out of my seat. He handed some money to the checkout girl and then almost dragged me down the mall, his impatience almost spoiling my day. Every window showed my reflection and I wanted to strut slowly, displaying myself to myself at each window. Fortunately Joe caught on and finally understood - then came and stood by my side as I admired myself, before he patted my ass and chuckled.

"Come on Suzie, lover," he said, "Yeah - you look fuckin' gorgeous, now stop it or I'll have to fuck you right here!"

Bravado, I thought as I stuck first my ass and then my tits out - then found myself being dragged along by Joe.

"You bitch!" he breathed, "You're rotten; you're such a fuckin' tease - you're gonna get it!"

And moments later he pushed me into the toilets - the gentlemen's toilets, almost crashing into a man as he was leaving.

"Hey - that's the ladies," the guy said, but then he was gone and Joe and I were alone.

"Get in there!" said Joe urging me into a cubicle.

Quickly he followed, locking the door behind us, his hands immediately busy at his belt.

"Get 'em down," he husked as his own trousers fell to his knees, "And bend over!"

Simply unable to keep up with his demands and equally unable to resist I pushed my tights and panties down and bent as instructed, my hands supporting me on the toilet paper dispenser.

Immediately I felt the heat of Joe's urgent cock between my cheeks, pressing hard against my body, searching for the hole.

"Open up," said Joe softly and quietly, "Let me in."

I tried - honestly I did but Joe gave me very little time to relax as his frantic penis drove hard against my sphincter muscles.

"Aaaahhh!" I cried, my voice muffled by the back of my hand as his penis sought entry, "Careful Joe..."

I heard Joe spit; then a cessation of pressure, then renewed pressure, but this time it was easier; this time he penetrated me in one swift movement.

"Ahhhhhhh!" I breathed as the shock of his cock's entry pained me deliciously, "Yesssss!"

And then Joe was hard against my buttocks, his penis fully inserted inside me, his hand around my own erection.

"Oooohh fuck," said Joe, his voice trembling, "Gonna fuck you so bloody hard!"

"Yessss, yessss!" I hissed quietly as Joe started to thrust into me, the blunt size of his weapon stretching my anus deliciously, the power of his thrusts making my legs shake.

"Ohh God," groaned Joe, "I don't know how you do it but you get me going so quickly, you make me so horny!"

Already his thrusts were quicker now while his hand worked on my cock at the same tempo, his tight fist squeezing my penis hard and sending thrills and shivers all through me.

"Gonna be quick!" breathed Joe from behind me, "Can't hold it for long!"

"Do it - cum for me," I replied, "Fill me - fuck me!"

Joe was panting as his hips and penis worked hard and fast, his balls slapping against mine as he slammed into me. I could feel the heat he was giving off and the scent of hot fucking rising around us; I could hear the slapping of his flesh against mine and the fast rattling of his breath as he fucked me harder and harder, his penis penetrating deeply into me, deep and powerfully into me with each stroke.

And then he was still for a second, his body frozen as it summonsed up all his energy - and then he was groaning and pumping and drowning my insides and shuddering and thrusting as his sudden orgasm drained his body.

And just as his sperm began filling me so my own cum began to pour from my cock as Joe's hand stripped me too, spraying wetly against the wall and onto the floor, until we both fell silent, drained and exhausted.

"Get some tissues," Joe reminded me and shortly thereafter I had a wad of them held against my body as Joe extracted his penis, quickly clamping them over my hole as he moved away.

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,849 Followers
12