Becoming the New Me Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Phew - that was quick!" he said quietly, "God - you don't half get me going - firstly you get me all horny and then you make me come in minutes! You're incredible!"

I smiled at him as I turned my head and Joe leaned forward and kissed my cheek.

"Don't know what it is about you," he said, "But I know I've fallen in love."

"And me," I replied, feeling my anus pulsating slowly as it tightened up once more, "Fallen in love with your cock, that is!"

We both chuckled quietly and then Joe opened the door.

"All clear," he said and together we left the restroom, unseen and unchallenged.

"What now?" I asked, "Home again?"

"Not yet," said Joe, "Come on, I've got a little treat organised for you."

Together we walked the length of the mall and although at first I was worried that I'd surely be showing some signs of having just been fucked, no-one took particular notice of us. Sure, some guys turned their heads but there was no ribald laughter, no crude remarks and nothing untoward - we were a 'normal' couple, it seemed.

And then Joe was guiding me into a den of delights; a beauty parlour wherein he kissed me and bade me farewell and left me in the hands of those incredible ladies.

Immediately I was told that they were aware of my cross-gender situation and that it wasn't a problem and that I was to relax and enjoy everything...and I did relax and I positively purred in their skilled hands for what seemed like hours.

And then, with a final close inspection and admiration in a full-length mirror I was released back into Joe's arms as a woman - 100% a woman, at least on the outside. I glowed with pleasure and with love for my man as he took me from paradise and back into the real world.

But deep down inside me, something was stirring. Because much as the ladies were making me incredibly pretty, they too looked fantastic to me, most of them so entirely fuckable. I'm sure I almost fell in love with one of the girls whose bounteous breasts threatened to escape each time she bent towards me. I definitely fell in love with the girl whose tiny skirt kept revealing her frilly panties - and also with the one whose lips looked as if they'd melt my cock if they surrounded it.

Inside me, the desire to be a man was still there somehow.

Joe led me back to the car, his protective arm around me, shielding me from the guys in the mall who now were captivated by my looks and it was with some relief that he manoeuvred me into the car and closed the door. But now the inner me was churning; my mind confused and yet thrilled. My penis was straining hard in its confines - all the more so when a buxom and very nubile maid passed close to my window. Instantly I felt my hips jerk as the thought of what I might do to such a woman stirred my gonads even more. And then we were off into the traffic and heading back to Joe's place, Joe chattering non-stop, while my mind meandered elsewhere.

Soon we were at his home and Joe was helping me out of the car, gathering up his shopping bags and opening the door - and as he led the way I felt my cock jerk as his tight ass bounced before me. I needed some release soon, I realised...

"Well - what do you reckon?" said Joe once we were indoors, "Did you enjoy that?"

"Absolutely brilliant!" I enthused as I admired myself in the mirror once more, "They were damned good - look at me!"

"I have, I can't help looking at you," said Joe, "You're beautiful - simple beautiful."

Joe pulled me away from the mirror and down the hall to his bedroom where he'd dumped several bags, which he now began to empty.

"I did some shopping while you were busy," he said, "Got you some lovely clothes - some gorgeous stuff - have a look."

And there were some pretty outfits and undies - but dolled up as I was they looked almost dowdy to me right now; hardly fit for me. But something inside me was asking another question - how would they look if Joe was to wear them?

"This'll fit you," I said as I examined a matching top and short skirt, "Try it on for me."

"Yeah ok," said Joe as he began undressing, "Make a change - I haven't dressed up for ages."

Inside a few moments he was down to his undies, the silky panties he'd been wearing the first time we'd met and as he bent to pick up something he'd dropped, they stretched deliciously over his ass, his nice tight, curvy ass. Instantly my penis jerked and jerked, coming erect again in seconds.

"Geeez Joe, you look hot like that!" I said, my hand rubbing over my erection, "Stay there - no don't get up - stay bent over like that."

I stepped up behind him, my free hand immediately smoothing over the stretched material over his stretched ass, my other hand releasing my cock from its confines.

"Oooh fuck, you feel fantastic," I sighed, "Joe - I want to fuck you - will you let me fuck you?"

My hand slid down and under his ass before sliding back up, one finger pushing hard into the divide, feeling the rubbery flesh around his asshole.

"Ahhh - hang on - I was going to do the fucking..." said Joe as he tried to move, but I held him in place firmly.

"No - I need to get off - I need to come," I said as I worked Joe's panties off his ass and pushed them down his legs, "Oh great - you got some lube too!"

On the bed were two tubes of lube and I grabbed one immediately; even before Joe could move and in seconds I had a large blob of the stuff on my fingers. Seconds later and it was being plunged into Joe's ass, my fingers slipping into him with ease despite Joe squirming and complaining.

"Oh God - I've got to fuck you," I groaned as I pressed my erection against his hole, "I've just got to!"

"Nah - nah - no don't - no ahhhhh!" grunted Joe as I drove my cock into his hole, "Oooh fuck - Christ, that bloody well hurt!"

"Getting a bit of my own back!" I said brightly as I began to drive into his ass, my erection as strong and as hard as ever it had been, "My turn to fill you up!"

It was hard to know if Joe was objecting because he stayed where he was now, bent over the bed, his ass seemingly responding to my fucking. I reached around him and found his cock already hard and leaking - I wrapped my fingers around his shaft and began manipulating his flesh, spreading his slippery juices all over his cock before I started to toss him off.

Steadily I worked at his ass, my penis pumping vigorously into him and I even noticed that I was getting up on tip-toes as I thrust harder and harder, such was my eagerness to fuck him.

Soon I was panting with the effort but loving the feeling of his tight asshole around my cock; loving the thrilling spasms that kept my cock hard; loving the increasingly strong feelings of an impending orgasm.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," I intoned, "Oooh Joe - gonna cum - gonna cum!"

"Oh yessss, let it go - fill me, fuck me, do me Brian, do me!" chanted Joe in time with my thrusts, "Come on - let it go!"

'Hey - he called me Brian!' I thought happily...

Letting go wasn't an option now - it was coming whatever I did now. A few more frantic thrusts, my thighs slamming against the back of his, my hand rubbing his cock quickly, my breathing ragged and quick and then it burst - I felt that sudden release as my cum shot through my penis; as my cum flooded inside his ass, as my hot cum bathed my cock. Time and again and again my hips jerked and with each jerk another pulse of cum erupted until there was nothing left.

I slumped over Joe's back, my breathing deep and urgent, my heart pounding, my cock still jerking in its warm comforting cavern until slowly I felt myself recovering.

"Fuckin' hell, I needed that!" I breathed as I levered myself upright, "That felt so good!"

"Damn right it did," said Joe, glancing over his shoulder at me and chuckling, "You don't half know how to use that thing!"

I laughed but his chuckles and my laughs caused my softening penis to slip from his ass, quickly followed by a flood of whitish spunk that slithered quickly down his legs. Heedless of his situation I stripped off my remaining clothes and headed to the bathroom where I gave myself a quick once-over, finding myself feeling surprisingly invigorated and strong.

"That's better," I muttered, "Definitely needed that - could almost do with doing it again!"

I chuckled to myself as I returned to the bedroom where I found Joe still bent over but now with a towel between his legs as he cleaned himself up.

"How much stuff did you put up there?" he asked, "It's everywhere!"

"I think it was all those woman - they got me all wound up or else it's you," I said, "Been feeling horny for ages."

"Damn well empty now, aren't you," he grumbled, "And I'm still full - full of your cum!"

With that he shuffled off to the bathroom, leaving me with a room full of sexy aromas and full of clothes too. In my naked state I let my eyes meander over them, eventually noticing a drawer that was open near the bed with some clothes visible.

Somehow they looked like boxer shorts - and they were - and moments later a pair clad my lower end, a t-shirt of Joe's was around my chest and I was stepping into Joe's trousers. I tore off my wig, shook my hair around and glanced in the mirror, to see to my relief, the real me there.

Sure, my nipples bored holes in the t-shirt and my breasts stretched the material somewhat but the rest of me was back to normal at last. I felt such relief...

"Yeahhhhh!" I exalted, punching the air, "Bloody great!"

I'd hardly had time to absorb the sight before Joe returned from the bathroom, naked except for another pair of silky panties and with a towel wrapped around and over his head.

"You ok?" he asked from under the towel, "Where's my clothes?"

"I'm fine," I said happily, "Here you are - I'll help you; put these on, Joe."

I handed him the top I'd been wearing and helped him to slide it over the towel and down over his upper body, then patted his hips.

"Lift up," I said as I rubbed one leg and Joe stepped into the skirt I'd been wearing.

I pulled it up and fastened it around his waist - it fitted perfectly, as I knew it would.

"There you are," I said, "You'll do."

"Ta, hang on a minute, let me dry off a bit more," said Joe as he scrubbed the towel over his head vigorously, "Ah, that's better."

He unwound the towel and chucked it onto the chair before he looked at me - a double take with his mouth open.

"You're...you're wearing my..." he gasped, "And I've got your clothes on..."

And do you know what? With his short spiky hair and his chiselled face, along with the pretty top and the short and provocative skirt - and together with his long slim legs he looked, well I had to admit it - even better than I'd looked!

"Wow!" I breathed quietly, "Don't you look fuckin' hot!!"

"Yeah but I've got your top on - and your skirt - and oooooh, they're nice," said Joe as he did a quick pirouette, "I feel quite different now."

And so did I. All of a sudden I seemed to have rediscovered my masculine assertion; my penis suddenly jerking with excited and renewed energy as I admired my desirable friend. Suddenly I was rock hard again; my hips even minutely jerking as wild feelings pulsed through my cock.

"Joe, Joe, get on the bed," I demanded, as I began to undo my trousers, "Get those knickers off!"

"Why - what - whaa - again?" spluttered Joe, "What're you up to?"

"Gonna fuck you, that's what," I said as I stepped out of my trousers, "Gonna fuckin screw you so hard!"

Joe was dithering somewhat but with one quick push he was flat out on the bed and I was between his legs, pushing them apart.

"Get those knickers off," I instructed, "Bloody well hurry up!"

I was almost desperate for his ass; I was panting with lust; frantic with need to plant my cock inside him once more...

My cock was a bar of steel, jutting out, pointing upwards, dribbling slightly and glowing energetically as I waited but Joe was still dithering.

"Ahhh, come on," I said firmly and with that I reached out, grasped a handful of his panties and pulled.

"Owwww!" yelled Joe, as his panties shredded, "You got my pubes!"

"Should have got a move on then," I said as I pulled the remnants of the panties aside, "Come on - I'm coming in!"

With a quick shuffle up the bed I was in place, Joe's buttocks resting on my knees, his legs wide spread, my cock at the ready. Quickly I pointed my penis at his ass; in moments I found his hole and pushed and pushed.

"Aaaaahhhh!" yelled Joe, "Fuckin' careful - that fuckin' hurt!"

"Sorry," I said, not sorry at all, "Thought you kept your asshole lubed."

"I showered, didn't I?" said Joe, a little aggrieved.

Christ - he was bloody tight, but little by little I was sliding inside. I paused briefly as I spat on my fingers and then spread the saliva around my cock and it definitely helped a bit because the remaining three or four inches of my cock disappeared inside his ass.

"Ooooh yeahhhh," I moaned as his tight asshole pulsated around my cock, "Fucking lovely."

Gently now I slid my cock almost all the way out and then pushed back in again, my saliva now helping considerably. I rocked back and forward, gently penetrating into Joe's body, lifting his buttocks up with my hands as I did so. It felt so good to have my cock working in his ass - so good to be a man again.

"Ooooooh yeahhhh," I moaned again as the tight flesh squeezed my cock rhythmically, "God, I won't last long at this rate."

"Oooh Brian, I don't care," moaned Joe, his hips now working as if to help me, "Come when you're ready but take your time if you can."

"I'll do my best," I said as I settled into a nice routine, a steady menu of deep thrusts that had his sphincter muscles sliding right up and down the length of my shaft, "Oh God, I needed this!"

"Yeah, and me," said Joe, "Oh Brian, you're fucking good, so fuckin' good!"

Before me Joe's penis was now as stiff as mine and with each of my thrusts a small dribble of precum drooled from his tip. I reached down and held him, feeling the heat of his penis, caressing its stiffness, spreading his slippery juices all over him, loving the eagerness of his penis.

I began to toss him off, my fist working in time with my own thrusts and Joe responded by thrusting his cock up at me, his whole body now trembling with excitement.

"Fuck - Brian, stop it - you'll make me come," he moaned, "Can you come too?"

Joe understood me perfectly, he could see the pressure building up in me, the need to explode again; heck, he could probably feel how urgent was my need to climax, just from the way my cock was fucking him.

"Yeah, yeah, soon," I panted as I increased the tempo, "Definitely won't be long now..."

Harder and faster I fucked him, my thighs slamming against his buttocks; my arms straining as I held his body tight, my breathing spasmodic and shallow.

"Oh fuck - its coming!" I cried, "Here it comes!"

"Keep going Brian, rub me, rub me faster!" cried Joe and at that moment he erupted - a real fountain of cum that sprayed above him and splattered down over his chest.

Another spray splattered the pillow where he lay; a third coated his abdomen and my hand -and with that final eruption I felt myself let go.

"Cummming!" I groaned, "Uuuuhhhh, uuuuuggg! Oh fuck, oh fuck!"

My penis was jerking wildly inside Joe's ass, coating his rectum with my hot seed; spraying cum all through his ass; bathing my penis in my own emissions.

"Oooh fuck, fuck, fuck!" I intoned as each pulse of cum made me shake, made me jerk forward to drive my cock into his bowels, "Oh wowwwww!"

I'd finished; I was empty once more; I was replete and I was happy.

I felt the starch ebbing from my cock and felt my balls relaxing and slowly I let Joe's buttocks press down onto my thighs while I knelt there, breathing heavily and sweating profusely.

And inside me I felt wonderful; so full of life that I knew that, given the right encouragement, I'd be able to do that all over again!

But the encouragement wasn't about to come from Joe. He'd slumped to the bed, his arms at his sides, his penis slack, his chest and abdomen coated with splashes of cum - but he was smiling broadly.

"You did it!" he said gently, "You fucked me properly - twice! Brian, you were so good, so manly!"

"Nah - not really manly," I answered, laughing, "How can you say that when these are swaying on my chest as we fucked?"

I shook my tits at him, my pointed nipples sliding across the material of the t-shirt.

"You didn't fuck me with those," he replied, "It was your cock - it was so bloody hard and felt so big - oh God Brian, I loved it!"

"Hey - I thought it was me who was becoming a woman?" I asked, "Not you."

"Looks as if we got things wrong," Joe answered, "I loved the way you fucked me - you can do that any day...please!"

I felt myself smiling enormously at his words, realising that things had changed.

Joe seemed to be becoming the receiver, the woman, while I seemed to be regaining some of my masculinity.

But there was something wrong still - my breasts - they didn't belong on me. Or did they?

Because as I spoke I let my hands come up and cup my breasts, my fingers teasing my own nipples -and with each twist of my fingers another spasm of sexual excitement shot through my body before arriving at my cock.

"Ooooh!" I shuddered as another thrill shook me, "Oooh yeahhhhh!"

And down there, my cock was stiffening yet again - I could feel it filling out and jerking as fresh blood filled the tissue, as fresh energy seemed to heat my loins.

"Oooh Brian - you're all hard again," groaned Joe, "You're not going to do it again, surely not?"

Joe's hips were already in action, rolling against my penis as it began to fill his ass once more, his hole squeezing my cock eagerly.

"Got to Joe, just got to," I moaned as I continued to twist my nipples and as my cock continued to expand, "Is it ok?"

"Yeah - yeah - fuck me again, please, please!" groaned Joe, "Oh fuck, I love it!"

With steady thrusts I began pump into Joe's body, my newly stiff and well-filled cock full of life again already; my mind full of desire for his ass, my pelvic muscles already strong and eager once more. I just wanted more and more of his ass; and to enjoy the delights of cumming and cumming!

No longer did I desire to become a woman and what's more, now that I had breasts, all complete with their easily aroused nipples I'd never be short of some stimulating excitement.

I'd found the new me - as a tranny I guessed, but a dominant one so far as Joe was concerned.

But as I pumped and pumped my cock into his ass I found myself thinking that perhaps it would be nice to be on the receiving end occasionally!

Perhaps the new me had two sides...

12