Becoming the Perfect Petpony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The harness clips on here, around your torso, your waist, over each shoulder, and then these two straps go down beneath your crotch and back up. Now, if I attach the straps to each other and send a neural command, the fabric will mesh and contract. Tighter. Tighter. A little tighter. Stop. Oh, that looks good on you."

I now wore a red harness dotted with metal D-rings. It had contracted around my body until it held me snugly and made me feel very owned. There was something about the way it encased my body that spoke to my slave-brain and told me that I had just become more controlled, more a piece of property than I had been before.

Next, Mistress took a pair of shiny red tubes that turned out to be some kind of long boots, and she threaded them up my legs. They went halfway up my thigh then they contracted like the harness had, squeezing tight around my calves, knees and thighs. The sole was flexible, so I could still use my feet to crawl. Overall, the look made me more feminine - long boots were more often seen on females in our culture.

There followed a smart hair dye that was poured onto my scalp and then bonded with the hair I had left. They let me see in a mirror what happened - the line of plaited hair that ran across the middle of my head turned bright red, and the colour went all the way to the tip of the ponytail that I wore.

Taylor made my face up next. She used a matching shade to gloss my lips and explained that the lipstick would self-renew and never come off. Unless she took it off. Which she had no intention to do. Some eyeliner, shade and blush followed, until she had me looking playful and slutty in equal measure. Beneath the makeup, I blushed for real.

"Just a couple more touches, puppy," she said in a singsong tone.

She took a length of red ribbon and wrapped it round the base of my shaft, then she tied a pretty bow in it. I was shamed by the way she was treating me, but it also cut through the little bit of resistance I had left and brought out my desire to be seen. I had cum just a few minutes before, but already my cock was stirring again, and she could definitely tell.

"And finally, because you will be a fancy puppy and a fancy pony, a matching set of red ruff and red mitts to really show you off. Here, puppy, put your paws up towards me and lift your chin."

I wasn;t ready for those and I squirmed, but Edwin got down on the floor behind me and grabbed my balls in his hand and held them. I think you have to have balls to know the significance of one man controlling another's, but the message was clear to all: behave. I stilled myself. The ruff went on last and then Taylor called in a drone to take pictures.

My brunette Mistress spent some time getting the right shot, while Edwin called out poses for me to take and suggested people to send the pictures to. Taylor laughed as I struck poses and she snapped away with the drone. I went along with it, knowing I would get shocked balls if I didn't and wondering if the ruff was ever coming off. It was a striking look, but not how I had ever pictured myself.

"That's enough now, I think. Time for the main event?" said Edwin.

"Oh it's time. Puppy, up on the bed. Crawl forward towards your Master."

My Master had scooched back up the bed until he could lean against the cushions and headboard. His rock-hard erection leered out at me, and I crawled forward towards it. I felt the bed shift as Taylor got on too, then I felt my implants start to lube up my arse and make it ready for her. We made the mattress rock as we all got into position, then Edwin nodded to Taylor.

He picked up a leash and clipped it to my collar, beneath the ruff, then he pulled my mouth around his shaft and let out a deep sigh of contentment. Taylor thrust herself inside me moments later; her sigh was practically the same as her twin's. I needed to be fucked like that, really needed it deep down. It let me know who I was and there was nothing in the world like having a filled arse.

Edwin was struggling with his excitement, so I adopted a slow pace. My tongue and lips slid gently up and down his shaft and he drew in fast breaths to prevent an early climax. I played with his head once he had control back, and I realised that I'd never been trained to do this without hands. I would have to learn new techniques to please him.

Taylor gripped my hips and fucked me hard. She used a smooth motion but she slammed it home at the end, clearly not concerned with how it felt for me. I heard her moan very sweetly, with an innocence quite at odds with the way she took me. She held me firm and I felt her nails dig into my side. At the end of each stroke, she lingered a moment, making me feel filled. Owned.

Edwin came first, his cum filling my mouth while he held my leash fast. He bucked his hips into my face and thrust his cock deep inside me, while I drew on my basic slave training to keep from gagging. His cum hit my tongue, salty and warm. He laughed and sighed, and kept on cumming into my mouth. On a reflex, I started to swallow his load down and he grunted his approval. He didn't orgasm for long, I thought.

Taylor, on the other hand, climaxed and just kept on climaxing. She drove her strapon deep inside me, timing the thrusts to some orgasmic rhythm only she could feel. I thrust back and she moaned. Her right hand patted my bottom, approvingly, and she groaned and whimpered whenever I met her thrusts with my own. Thrust, back, thrust, back, we fucked like that again and again while she came.

"He has a delicious arse, Edwin, you're going to love it," she said.

"I can tell! You're quite the little slut, puppy. Well, Taylor, what do you think, shall we let him?"

"Oh I think we shall."

"Why don't you fuck it out of him then?"

"Uh-huh! Can do! Puppy, you may cum!" said Taylor.

Electric pulses invaded my prostate as she turned the stim-strapon right up to maximum. I'd never taken that level of stimulation before - I buzzed somewhere between pleasure and pain, and I felt each thrust surge through my body. I could not hold out long against her. Besides, she had ordered me to cum.

Years of training met my genetically engineered submissiveness. I let go of control and gave into sensation. In and out, in and out, she thrust, and I whined and yipped in answer. She stroked my behind and Edwin stroked my face, both with real tenderness. I could feel it in their touch, even see it in Edwin's eyes.

That disarmed the last of my self-control. I came in fast, thick spurts onto the bed and spattered cum all over the silk sheets. Edwin didn't seem to mind the mess at all, he just laughed more, in the high tinkling tone that I would come to love. Taylor drove her strapon home, hard, just a few more times, then she stopped and dismounted.

"Back on the floor, pet. Kneel up and face us," said Edwin.

He shuffled over to the edge of the bed, and Taylor sat down next to him. She clicked her fingers at me and I snapped into a display posture, my paws up next to my chest, legs spread wide, tongue out, eyes wide open. Taylor giggled and Edwin bit his lower lip - he was cute when he did that. They looked at each other and nodded, Edwin inclining his chin to Taylor to tell her - you do it.

"Ponypet," she said, "now that you've been broken in a little, it's time to tell you your name. In line with the nice costume we've given you, you are now named Crimson. Come kiss our feet in thanks."

I barked an acknowledgement and then I crawled over to them. Taylor stuck her foot right out to me so I kissed it first. I was this girl's property, then, and I wanted to make the right impression. I had been bred to yearn for the approval of alphas, and I ached for hers. For Edwin's too. His feet were just as smooth and perfect as hers, but a little bigger, and I kissed them in equal supplication.

"Enough," they said after a while.

Taylor leashed me and led me out of the room with her, while her plump dark-haired slavegirl trailed after us. I saw Edwin's little asian maid-slave scurry over to him and start to clean him up, and then we were out in the corridor. Taylor had not dressed, and I watched her curvy bottom sway as we made our way along the landing and then round to her chambers. My mouth watered.

"Good boy, enjoy the view. Tiffy?"

"Yes, Mistress?" said her naked slavegirl.

"Want an orgasm?"

"Oh yes please, Mistress, thank you Mistress."

"Good. Crimson, lick Tiffy out. But do it on the floor, hmmm? Tiffy, come here so I can take your chastity belt off."

The chrome and leather contraption slipped off at Taylor's touch. I barked my 'yes' and Tiffy lay down on the hardwood floor of Taylor's bedroom. The room itself was a mess of different fabrics, pieces of furniture, books and computers. Every surface was covered with something, and even the large cage in one corner had a few pieces of clothing strewn on top of it.

My attention was quickly with Tiffy. She took my leash and drew me down to her bare pussy, then she pointed at her clit, as if I needed the instruction, and nodded. I obeyed mindlessly, enjoying the slick motion of my tongue across her labia. She moaned and wriggled and it took mere seconds to get her close to the edge.

I slowed down but she shook her head and urged me on. She yanked on my leash and pulled me right into her crotch, so that all I could taste, smell and see was her. Her strength was equal to mine, but I knew better than to pull away. ONly a bad pet would do that. And oh, I knew I needed to be a good pet for them all, no matter the humiliation.

Tiffy didn't hold back. She exploded into a loud, screaming orgasm that made me wince when it hit my ears. I kept on licking her and she humped my face with her wet cunt, using my tongue like a sextoy and coating my face in her juices. She took what she wanted and used me like only a slave can be used, then she slumped back onto the floor and looked over at our owner.

"Get up, clean both of you off, then help me dress," said Taylor.

"Yes, MIstress!" said Tiffy.

The curvy slavegirl took us through into Taylor's en-suite bathroom, the only clean space in the whole of my Mistress's chambers. There, we showered under a wide spray of steaming hot water. I realised I couldn't wash myself - no fingers to do it with. It hit me then, while Tiffy soaped and sponged me, that I would be helpless the rest of my life. Powerless. An animal. I cried a little but the shower washed it away.

The harness, ruff and boots I wore all seemed to be water-repellent somehow. Tiffy was able to lift them away a little to wash beneath them, then the smart fabrics tightened back up and forced the soapy water through and out, taking the grime with it. Such advanced technology filled my body and Tiffy's too - we were at the mercy of any alpha with a neural computer, or any AI programmed to control us.

Back in the bedroom, we presented ourselves to Taylor. She put Tiffy back in her chastity belt and locked it up tight, so that it hugged the slavegirl close and must have felt very restrictive to wear. Tiffy's nervous energy calmed the moment the lock snapped shut, and she looked at her owner for instructions.

"Crimson, this place needs a tidy. Pick up the clothes you can reach - with your mouth I mean - and put them in the hamper over there. Pay special attention to the knickers. I want all of those picked up. Begin!"

While Tiffy helped Taylor dress, I bent down to my task. I bent down to pick up a satin thong in my mouth and immediately tasted her on it. Her scent was in my nostrils the whole way over to the hamper, and then it stayed with me as I picked up more of her underwear. One or two pairs were different, with a salty flavour that must have belonged to a slaveboy or her boyfriend. I thought she'd called him Malcolm.

I was careful not to run with those pairs in my mouth, in case she noticed and punished me for some kind of disrespect. While Taylor got dressed, I reflected. There I was, owned at last, a human-animal forever, harnessed and collared, wearing a red ruff and carrying my owner's dirty underwear in my mouth. I felt a rush of blood to my cock, then I blushed.

"Done. Come, Crimson, we're going downstairs so you can eat and drink. More day ahead of you yet, boy."

Taylor wore jodhpurs, riding boots and a tight white top that her nipples were clearly visible through. She had tied her hair back in a severe ponytail, and she swished a long black riding crop in her right hand. Her left hand took up my leash and led me downstairs into the big, red-tiled kitchen, where a couple of slaves were working on a meal.

I was given food and water in a bowl on the floor. Both were sweet-tasting and much needed, and they helped restore my strength. The kitchen was warm, full of light, and built around a large oak table at its centre where Taylor and Tiffy sat and ate. Minutes later, Edwin and his maid-slave joined them.

Edwin wore a cowboy outfit, fetish-style, with leather chaps and a leather posing pouch that held his cock. The maid had changed into a little cowgirl outfit, which was tied tight around her breasts and left her smooth pussy on display. She wore little leather boots with spurs in, and just like Edwin she carried a long coiled whip. Only Tiffy didn't have one.

I made sure not to eat too slowly, lest they think I was delaying, but when I was done they chatted for a full hour before we went outside to the paddocks. By then I needed to go to the toilet quite badly, and I knew my health implants would tell my owners that if they cared to check.

"Puppy," said Edwin when we were out in the afternoon sun, "go over to that maple tree in the corner of the field and do your business. Don't go out of sight. Good boy, go on now."

I crawled over to it and then looked back at the four of them. It was another hurdle to clear, but one that my body urgently needed me to get out of the way. I looked around the field, seeing two ponyboys exercising and two ponygirls watching me intently. Casting my gaze back at my owners, I saw them too watching.

I think my whole body blushed but I needed to answer the call of nature badly. I closed my eyes and backed up to the tree, then I breathed in deep, then out, slowly and carefully. I could do this and I couldn't not do this, I told myself. I knew my body had been altered to make my waste less offensive, and so this should not be too bad.

With more blushes I finally managed to make it happen. First I squatted, then I moved off a little and cocked up a leg. The stream spattered against the tree and I had to open my eyes to aim at it, which let me see everyone in the field had stopped to watch. With my cheeks burning, I focused all my self-control on keeping the stream going, until finally I was empty.

"Good boy," said Edwin when I returned to him, "Crimson, implants, pony-mode."

I felt it in my knees first, a loosening and lengthening that signalled I was able to stand on two legs again. There were other more subtle shifts, like the muscles in my back shifting and contracting to make it easier for me to stand upright, and some changes in my arms to make it harder for me to lash out with them.

I remained kneeling until told to stand. I think that meant I passed some kind of test - Edwin and Taylor both smiled and nodded to each other when I stayed on the floor. It was Edwin who told me "Up, pony," and he seemed to take the lead in getting me into the power-assist harness that would help me carry a rider or pull a cart.

All ponies wore additional harnesses to do heavy work - the human body wasn't strong enough on its own, and maintaining that amount of muscle mass was hugely inefficient. The powered harness was made up of thin metal struts that buckled on parallel to my legs, with more struts that went up to a mount above my shoulders, where a saddle could go. Like all betas who'd had basic training, I'd worn one before.

Edwin came into an empty paddock with me, where we would have a fifty metre square of space to work in. He unbuckled the bullwhip from his belt and cracked it behind my back. I flinched and he gave a laugh - of joy, I thought. He was a boy with his pony, outdoors under the sun, with all the time in the world to play and train.

"Crimson, run laps of the paddock. High-stepping, get those knees up."

I did as ordered. My implanted tail felt different now, less springy, with more sway as I moved. I got my knees up high but I kept getting my landings wrong. The boots I wore were made of some smart material, which had not been adapted from when I'd been in pet-mode, and I'd never trained with the kind of bare-footed step they gave me.

Edwin hit me with the bullwhip when I circled past him and I whinnied in pain as the implement traced a line across my back. He sent me round again, then again. My balance was off, my movement poor. I feared every step because I didn't know how to make them without a solid hoof-boot beneath me, but I tried my best for him.

He noticed his mistake on the fifth rotation I made around the paddock, and he brought me to a standstill in front of him. The boots grew and changed shape, then solidified in the shape of hooves, raising my height by four inches. I stamped and hopped and got a feel for them, and Edwin let me get a feel for my altered body before he started me off again.

He whooped and hollered as I high-stepped around the paddock and I worked hard to please him. Perhaps it seems like I broke too quickly? He was an alpha, I was a beta. This was what I'd been raised to do, and having been converted to a human-animal, I knew there was no way back. This was my life, then. This, and whatever happiness my alphas granted me. I wanted to please them and I had to please them - that overrode all other concerns.

"Good boy, Crimson, you high-step well. Show yourself off for us, really get those knees up and prance like the fancy boy you are. That's it! Give me a nice sweet whinny at the top of each step too! Oh, yes! You're a fine beast!" cried Edwin.

His praise was a song in my heart. My skin tingled all over whenever he told me I'd done a good job, and when I did a bad one, the strokes of his whip just confirmed how much I needed him to approve. His charisma was magnetic, and his presence electric. My reason knew I was the result of careful conditioning, but my emotions surged at his whims, and my body felt like it belonged to him.

Taylor took over for a while. Her whip hand was less adept than Edwin's, and she struck with full force every time. I whinnied and neighed my way through several painful laps of the paddock, my crimson boots and harness glowing in the sunlight. She laughed and danced on the spot, shouting directions to me and watching to see that I followed them.

Those movements hypnotised me. I felt my sense of self flow away as the repetition sent me deep into pony-space, where it felt like I really was an animal and not a human at all. Animal sounds came from my throat of their own volition, and I moved more like a pony than a man. Edwin and Taylor talked about me like I couldn't understand what they were saying, and arrived at the conclusion I was ready to try a buggy.

Once the little buggy was wheeled out into the paddock, my two owners fussed around it and got it clipped to my exo-harness. They shackled my wrists to two long poles that attached to the vehicle, then they climbed in behind me, squeezing together into the two seats at the front. They left the rear seats empty, with Tiffy standing off to one side watching us. I flexed side to side, twisting at my hips, stamping my feet, getting a feel for the weight that was attached to me. More than I'd carried before, but the powered harness would do most of the work.

A stab of pain announced a carriage whip striking my shoulder. Edwin gave me my instructions, "Walk forward slowly, pony, there's only a little room in this paddock and you can't go faster than a canter. Start off getting a feel for it. You carry precious cargo, no need to rush. Move."