Becoming the Perfect Petpony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I forgot I was a slave for a while and we enjoyed each other's company - and bodies - in the cool water. I whinny-laughed freely and they circled around me, making me the centre of attention. All of them were most interested in my reactions, how I swam, the way I moved and what kind of human-animal I would turn out to be.

Eventually the sun got lower and we lost interest in the games we played in the lake. Fancy and I were put back in the powered exoskeletons and then hitched to the cart. We made better time reaching the house, and when we were clattering down the drive, it hit me that I had not yet been whipped for my earlier poor form.

"Let's get these two fed and stabled," said Edwin.

"Forgetting something, brother?" said Taylor.

"Huh?"

"He earned some demerits earlier."

"True, but he earned some merits later."

"And I saw by his flaccid, flushed state that you rewarded him for those. You know what father says: ponyboys need the whip. It helps make them who they are."

"Yeah, I guess you're right. Sorry, Crimson. Let's get you lashed up to a pole in one of the paddocks."

Edwin brought the carriage whip with him and had the stable hand Sofia lash me to a post. He ordered me to face forward, then disappeared behind me. I felt a sudden red-hot slice of pain course through my back and then another hit my buttocks. He left a pause between each pair of strikes, and let me anticipate the pain to come. I cried out but he kept going, working his way methodically through the number of strokes he'd promised me earlier.

"Well, that's it, Crimson. You've learned about the rewards of good behaviour and the costs of bad form, so that'll give you something to think about. I think we'll send you to the stables now, and you can relax with the other ponies for a while. See you tomorrow, slave."

*****

Part Three

Two days later...

Beautiful slim naked Malcolm let me out of the cage in Taylor's room and leashed me. Tiffy had brought in a whole tray of food, and she knelt by the bed while Taylor ate. Malcolm got back under the covers and pointed to a spot on the floor where I would be within his reach, so naturally I went there. He was still holding my leash, and he fed me little tidbits off his hand and laughed when I licked them up.

I saw him get hard, his cock pushing the sheets up, and he looked at it, then at Taylor. She shrugged and nodded, and he pulled me up onto the bed and pushed away the covers. I wasted no time getting his cock in my mouth, and he let out the sweetest long sigh when my lips made contact.

It took no time at all to get him off. He bucked his hips into my face and held the leash down tight, so I had almost no room for manoeuvre. I blew him with real desire, real pleasure, and he looked down into my eyes. I saw power there. I saw a gentle care too, at odds with the way he face-fucked me. That was alphas for you - caring about you while taking you the way they wanted.

"What do you think, Taylor, has the little puppy earned a reward?"

"Not today, honey. Be a dear and lock up his cock, would you?"

"Sure thing. Come on puppy, those little puppy balls of yours stay full. Gosh, I wonder what it feels like not to have control over your own cock..."

"Ask him to tell you."

"Ha! Why don't you tell me how it feels when another man locks up your cock like the piece of property it is, puppy?"

I whined and I whimpered in response, and he nodded, then he whispered little nothing words to me, words of pity as I kept up the show. I hopped down off the bed, knelt on the floor and opened my legs to him. He fished a chastity cage out of a drawer then knelt down next to me. "Crimson, cock: flaccid," he ordered. My control implants answered his call and my shaft went soft.

He breathed out a soft sigh of satisfaction as he locked up my cock, then he gave the cage a yank to make sure it was on tight. "Crimson: cock, responsive," he said. Blood flowed back into my shaft and the cage twitched as I tried to get hard. A thin smile spread across Malcolm's lips, then he nodded and declared me ready.

Malcolm ate breakfast then took me into Taylor's ensuite and washed us both down. He told me how he had a day of hard work ahead of him training his new ponyboy Flash, who was proving to be quite a spirited animal to break. Malcolm explained how he would whip and shock the stubbornness out of the pony, which his father would be helping him with. I'd seen the man once - tall, strong, imposing - Flash was really in for it.

I was left with Taylor not long after. She had taken her morning orgasm from Tiffy, and she didn't need my tongue. I knelt nearby, my legs open to show her my caged cock, and I watched as Taylor got dressed. She slipped on white satin knickers, then long stripey socks, then a white summer dress with fancy edging, which left plenty of her cleavage on show. Her dark hair contrasted beautifully with the fabric.

Edwin met us outside next to one of the family aircars. He too was dressed all in white, casual rather than smart, with a long black crop dangling from his belt for contrast. His little maid-slave came with him, tottering after him on her high heels and then slipping into the back of the vehicle. Taylor and I followed.

We flew back to the enslavement centre that I had been converted at, then we were taken through by a very elegant beta-male butler to wait in a plush room with leather chairs. Edwin, Taylor and Milla sat down on the chairs, while I sat on the floor and leaned against Taylor's legs. The alphas chatted for a while, swapping stories from their days at school, or of their mutual friends' exploits as new adults. Most of it went over my head - it wasn't anything i needed to try and tune into - I could never do any of those things.

Around an hour later, an alpha-female dressed all in black leather came in with a beta female crawling, leashed, behind her. The woman had Edwin and Taylor thumbprint a pad, then she handed over the leash to Edwin without a word. The little petgirl looked scared, awed, overwhelmed at her new transformation, but Edwin instantly took command and she responded to his orders immediately.

"Come, pet, my sister and I own you now. Your lifelong need for an owner is being fulfilled - twice over. You have been found most suitable to be a petpony, just like your new boyfriend Crimson here, and that will be your life's purpose until you die. The AI never lies: we know this will make you happy. Well, once you're broken, anyway. Follow, we're going home."

I trailed after her, and saw how she shook. She had pale white skin, blonde hair that had been put up into a bun, and her face had freckles across each cheek. Her bottom was juicy, her thighs firm and a little thicker than average, and she had medium-sized breasts with cherry red nipples. Her cunt was bare and tight, and seeing it made the cock-cage I wore extra painful.

In the aircar, I took up a display position in the space between the seats, and made sure the new girl could see what I was doing. Her pussy undoubtedly had the same shock implants that my balls did, and I didn't want to see her get punished straightaway. She didn't take any notice of what I was doing, and tried to curl up in a ball instead.

"Bad puppy!" said Edwin.

The girl yipped and squealed as the shocks hit her, and then she started to roll around in the empty space in the middle of the car's floor. She freaked out and cannoned this way and that, and I felt the car's engines adjust to stop her from rocking us too far over. Edwin kept shocking her but it did nothing, and finally Taylor screamed at him to stop.

"It's clearly not calming her down is it? Ugh! Here, puppy, come sit with your new friend Crimson. Come, here. Good, crawl to me. Here, eat this, it'll calm you down. Good, good girl. Lick it from my hand, just like a pet like you must have fantasised about. I know you miss having fingers to pick things up with, but you don't get those anymore."

I saw the petgirl calm down, and heard her breathing level out. The little pill took the edge off, but her eyes were still alert and she still fidgeted. It was remarkable to me how much difference a few days of training had made to me - I had started out just like her. Already, I was a meek and agreeable human-animal, my mind settling into the groove that life had cut for it.

When we got to the house, we went straight up to Taylor's room, where Tiffy had already laid out the new pet's outfit on the bed. Where I wore crimson, she would wear a bright purple colour - the same boots, the same harness, the same ruff even. We were meant to match. Taylor led the new girl in by her leash, while Edwin lounged on the bed to watch.

"Puppy," said Taylor to the new slave, "my brother and I now own your body, your mind, and your entire future. You have become a human-animal, no longer legally a person nor able to communicate like one, and the planetary AI determined this fate for you. It will make you the happiest you can be, so do like Crimson here, and break quickly. I'm going to dress you now."

The new girl cried when the ruff went on - it was the last item of clothing that Taylor put on her, and I couldn't tell if it was the humiliation of it or just that she was overwhelmed. I will say this, though, the new girl knew how to stay still. I even thought I detected some glisten from her smooth pussy, a hint of wetness. Her big wide eyes and her heavy pants were other clues.

"Well, Edwin?" asked Taylor.

"She's ready. Crimson, take a display position and watch."

Edwin coaxed the petgirl up onto the bed and then he stripped off his clothes and threw them on the floor. Taylor shimmied out of her dress and then stood there equally naked. I saw the petgirl start to tremble, ever so slightly, and Edwin caught it too. Climbing onto the bed, Taylor went in front and Edwin behind, and they stroked and caressed the girl until she was still.

Taylor spread her legs and motioned the petgirl to lick her. "Good girl," said Taylor, "go right for the clit, uh huh. Get ready now." Edwin took that as his cue, and lined up his hard cock behind the girl. He was so gentle when he entered her, and she barked with animal passion as he slid deep inside her pussy.

I kept my position up but they weren't paying me any attention. I watched the petgirl lick and fuck and I could tell she enjoyed it. Her barks and moans were heartfelt, loud and clear, and she pushed herself back into Edwin's thrusts to really make them both feel it. He responded by gripping her hips and using them to help pound her, and she yipped with lust.

Taylor gasped and writhed, enjoying the show and taking pleasure from the petgirl's tongue. She played with her breasts while the puppy-girl licked her, and she started to moan in the way I'd come to recognise. I was jealous of the skill the petgirl showed, jealous of how she got to play and I didn't, but I held my position.

First Taylor came, her moans and groans drowning out all other sounds in the room. She writhed and bucked her hips, and she kept on climaxing while I just knelt there and watched them all. Edwin came next, a short and hard orgasm that made him bite his lip in a really cute way I'd never noticed before.

The petgirl came last. She yipped and barked as Edwin finished her with his fingers on her clit, and she practically fucked his hand. She had no reservations about any of it, she just let herself go and went with events. Her face was a picture of lust, her eyes burning and bright, with just a little wetness that spoke of releasing tension. She smiled when her orgasm finally finished, then she looked at me, and I saw the desire there too. I sent it back - she was a gorgeous girl.

"Good pet, good girl, so good," said Taylor.

"A very good purchase indeed," said Edwin.

"Shall we name her now?"

"Why not? You want to?"

"Thanks, brother. Pet, your name is Violet, to match your colours. It's one name for both pet and pony modes, so you don't get confused. Now, get down on the floor and kneel next to your ... what is he? I can't just call him your fellow beta. No, it needs a proper word."

"Boyfriend?"

"Bit mocking," said Taylor.

"Partner."

"Oh, yes, I like that, kneel next to your partner Crimson. Now, Crimson, would you like your cock to be released from the cage? Yes? Then you know what you need to do, boy."

I begged. I started to whine, and I raised my paws to her and Edwin and made little circling motions with them, then I opened my eyes wide and lolled out my tongue and whined much lounder. Red heat spread through my cheeks but I knew it was the only way I'd get what I wanted. I had to beg, convincingly. It wasn't that hard - I knew they had total power.

They made me make a show of it in front of Violet. I had to wiggle my caged cock at them to complete the display, and then I had to kneel and bear Taylor's giggles and Edwin's look of power. My smooth cock and balls bounced around, I whined, circled my paws, and looked up imploringly at my owners. They smiled back.

"OK, puppy. Stay there," said Edwin.

He got down off the bed and unlocked my cock, then he coaxed it hard with his skilled fingers. I yipped my appreciation, and he walked back to the bed and sat down on it hard, making his sister bounce up and down and laugh. Their eyes came back to me, then to Violet, then to each other. They nodded.

"Crimson, fuck Violet. Take her hard, right there on the floor. Violet, remember this for when we put a stim-strapon on you another time - you can return the favour."

Violet yapped her acknowledgement and turned away from me. She thrust her pussy up in the air and waggled her backside at me, playing the role of an eager pet who just wanted another pet to fuck her. I turned round and lined myself up, careful not to use my paws as if they were hands. I knew my owners wouldn't like that.

I knelt over Violet, my belly almost touching her back, then I thrust myself inside her and she wriggled her hips to get me completely there. Her pussy gripped my shaft tightly. I started on her slowly, long strokes that would let her get used to me, but Taylor ordered me to speed up. I slammed myself into Violet and the girl really yelped.

She thrust back, I thrust forward. She yelped, I barked. She moaned plaintively and I growled, and our owners seemed to especially like that. After that I just remember flashes. We both stopped thinking together, and we let our animal selves guide the action. I got right over Violet and pinned her in place, then I fucked her as fast as I could.

I found the quickest rhythm I could keep up, and I pounded her tight pussy while she panted and I yipped and barked. Violet made noises that sounded somewhere on the edge between pleasure and pain, and that made me feel like I should stop, but I'd been ordered to fuck her, so that was what I did. Her pussy answered my cock with more wetness, and then I knew she was just reacting like an animal.

I made an effort to let go of my mind again. With every out breath, I watched my thoughts float away and made space for my animal self, my real self, to come through. It worked. We fucked and barked and whined and our bodies tuned in to the same frequency. Every move I made she responded to with equal vigour.

I came inside her and fucked her until I was truly spent. It was easy to keep the climax going: I just did whatever felt right in the moment, drawing deep breaths and pushing myself into Violet as hard as she could take. I barked and growled and my owners looked on in silence, their expressions rapt, until I was finally finished.

Tiffy took us into the shower and cleaned us up. I pissed in front of Violet and she did the same, but she didn't meet my eye and she blushed when she was done. Not quite broken, then, not fully animal yet. With our ruffs back on, Tiffy handed our leashes to Edwin and Taylor, and we marched out of the bedroom boy-boy and girl-girl.

We spent the rest of the day in the grounds, touring a long slow circle around the lake and the forest, then all eating together in the shade of the trees. Violet and I were given toys to play with, and we wrestled and chased and cavorted while our owners watched. She watched as I demonstrated how to fetch, how to roll over with maximum exposure, and how to jump like a pet. I had to admit that she executed each new manoeuvre almost flawlessly, taking to her animal role far faster than I had.

That evening we ate from bowls on the kitchen floor while Edwin and Taylor ate at the table with their father and their slave-mother. Their father had me and Violet come over to him and present ourselves for inspection, and we knelt trembling while he rather sternly corrected our posture and presentation.

He cupped my cock cage in his hand, "Good for a boy like you to be properly caged down here. Shows everyone these balls are just property. Yip for me.-" I yipped - "Good boy. Nice high tone. You're a cute little puppy, aren't you? Yes you are. And your little friend too, oh she's very nice. A horny bitch, according to her psych profile."

"Dad!" said Taylor.

"What? It's true. She'll need plenty of taking care of, if you know what I mean. Why don't we all go through into the lounge, and I can put these two through their paces."

We all went through together. Their father - I didn't know his name - had me roll over for him and approved of the way I showed off my genitals, but he taught me a way to shift my weight so I would hold the exposed position longer. Every time I got it even slightly wrong, he slapped my nipples with his long crop and made me yelp.

Violet didn't fare much better. She had the moves down less well, but he held her to the same standard as me and whipped her tits whenever she messed up. She cried at first, but when she looked over at her owners it was clear they wanted her to learn the lesson and were perfectly happy for their father to use pain to teach it.

By the end of the evening, we were both exhausted and shaking, but we had learned our lessons and were taking the positions as flawlessly as we could manage. I think their father had intended to show our owners that pain was a perfectly good way to train a pet, and I thought the lesson had sunk in.

We were caged up together, and we slept in Edwin's room, while he and his maid-slave shared the bed. Violet turned to face me, then she kissed me deeply, and I kissed her back. We ran our paws slowly up and down each other's bodies, and we kissed and fondled each other. My cares faded away, the tension left my body, and I just enjoyed the feel of another's skin, another's heat.

*****

Part Four

A few days later Edwin and Taylor took us to a nearby city's sprawling pet-park for a day out. It was an adults-only area: anything goes. We were let off our leashes the moment we entered the park, and I chased Violet in circles around our owners. Our alphas led us through the fields and flower-gardens until we found a spot close to the centre of the park, where they put down a blanket and sat down to eat.

The park stretched out in a circle, about a kilometre and a half across at its widest point. On that warm, sunny day, there were a few thousand alphas, human-betas and pet-slaves, all sitting or playing together. I saw games of fetch, displays of obedience, humans fucking, pets fucking, both pleasuring each other, even a pet-trainer and her slave-assistants putting some show-pets through training.

Violet and I were encouraged to 'play' together whenever we were able. My cock had been uncaged for the day, and Violet had been staring at it all the way to the park. Once we had set up our little area, she ran in front of me, yipped and waggled her bottom, then ran off to have me chase her around some trees. I pursued, my eyes drawn hypnotically to her bubble bottom and her glistening bare pussy.