Becoming the Perfect Petpony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She made me work for it. We chased and swerved while Edwin and Taylor laughed and encouraged us. Violet moved so well as both a pet and a pony that she could keep away from me for as long as she liked, but her natural desire to fuck and be fucked always won out. She had me follow her round in long circles, until she finally slammed to a halt a few metres from our owners.

The curvy petgirl rolled over onto her back and opened her legs, which meant she wanted me to lick her before we got upto anything else. I was happy to oblige. In sight of our owners and the other inhabitants of the park, I crawled up to Violet and leaned down until my face was level with her pussy. Thrusting forward, I buried my face in her slit and started to tease her with my tongue.

I felt my tail start to wag, just at the moment that hers began to thump against the ground. She put her paws up, just above her tits, and she started to pant with lust as I let my tongue travel up and down her pussy. She yelped whenever I connected with her clit. I felt myself get hard and thought about how good it would be to fuck her right there, with everyone watching.

It had taken just two weeks as a pet/pony to unlock my exhibitionist tendencies. While I licked her I waggled my bottom and yipped, making a proper display of myself for anyone who might happen to look. I wanted to be noticed, to be seen. I wanted my two young owners to glow with pride at the display I could make of myself, and I wanted the reward I might get for trying hard.

Violet wriggled her hips and whined, a signal we had established. I moved my tongue to focus on her clit, shifting my body so I could get right over it. I kept my legs open and my bottom up in the air, and I thrust down so that my lips could get right around her clit. I sucked it into my mouth and started to nibble on it, and she yipped with excitement. It felt like her whole body was vibrating, anticipating her first orgasm of the day.

She yipped and yapped then howled as an orgasm burst upon her. I felt her warm thighs pin my head in place, and then she rolled from side to side as the climax worked its way through her beautiful body. Violet barked and whined and put on the kind of show our owners liked to see. They shouted encouragement until her climax was finally over, and Violet released my head from between her legs.

"Crimson, be a good boy and give our buxom bitch the seeing to she so craves," said Edwin.

I yipped my acknowledgement of the order and Violet rolled over onto her front. She thrust her wet cunt at me and her tail wagged back and forth at great speed. I heard her panting, big deep breaths, as I lined my cock up behind her and crawled into position above her. I nuzzled her neck and licked her skin, and she barked with joy.

A few thrusts opened up her up and we both barked as we felt everything slip into place. There I was, in the middle of an open field, with who knew how many people watching, but all that I knew in that moment was her skin, her heat, and our need. We were a perfectly matched pair of slaves, thanks to the planetary AI or some quirk of fate. Fucking her under the open sky felt so right.

Our bodies worked together. She pushed back as I pushed forwards. She wriggled her hips as I entered her and it sent shivers through my torso. Her feet dug into the floor to give us purchase, while I widened my stance to get more leverage and fuck her harder. I thrust into her and arched my back, just at the moment she arched hers, and I felt a great climax start to sweep over me.

We had fucked for just a few minutes, but they had been amongst the most intense of my whole existence. As she moved with me, barked with me, panted with me, so I felt the space between us shrink and disappear. We were going to live and serve as one unit, always together and always in sync.

When I had finished my orgasm, my head span and I needed to lie down. I collapsed on the cool grass and Violet came and lay down behind me, then put her arm and paw around my waist. She licked my back and neck until I calmed down, then she kissed me gently on the cheek and sauntered over to sit with Taylor and Edwin. I followed a few minutes later.

Edwin made a great show of feeding me and Violet strawberries. He let them linger on our lips, had us suck them and nibble at them before he would let us take the whole thing inside our mouth and swallow it. Sometimes he licked the strawberry first before he gave it to me, and sometimes he had Violet and I swap a strawberry between our mouths.

Taylor let the game go on until we were out of the succulent red berries and she felt like taking a turn. She fished around in her bag until she found two slim buttplugs, which she lubed up. She beckoned us pets over to her, and had us turn away from her. I obeyed without hesitation, without even a thought, and I yipped when the plug was thrust inside me.

"We shall play fetch now, pets. These plugs are linked to my neural computer. They will transmit pulses of pleasure when I am pleased with your performance, and pulses of pain when I am not. You are not complex animals so this is how I shall train you. Performing well means running fast, barking enthusiastically, abandoning your shreds of dignity, and letting yourself enjoy the experience. Performing poorly means a failure to do any of that. Come, puppies!"

So we played. Taylor had brought a long springy device that could throw two balls at once; she loaded two red rubber spheres into it then hurled them off into the distance, about two hundred metres away. Violet and I shot off after them on all-fours, with her in front and me behind. I admired her fine bottom and toned legs, and she looked back over her shoulder and yipped happily to see me seeing her.

My smooth cock and balls bobbed around as I ran. I had to weave between other groups of slaves and owners to get to the ball I was after, and I noticed how many of them checked me out as I ran. Some smiled, others nodded, a few simply registered me then ignored me again straight away.

I had resolved by then to try and enjoy the life that had been picked for me. I got the ball in my mouth and felt the thrill that came from knowing I might be about to please one of my owners. It sent a shiver across my skin, ending in my vibrating tail. I dashed off back towards Taylor and tried to run as fast as I could, but Violet beat me back by a whisker, for while I was stronger, she was more agile.

"Good pets!" said Taylor. "Again, now. We'll practise until it seems natural to you. Go!"

Back and forth we ran while Taylor laughed and shrieked at the display we gave her. A group of students in the park took to catcalling me as I dashed past: "Nice tail!" "What a cute puppy cock!" "Look at that backside!" "Faster, cutie!". They made sure I knew they had seen me, and what they thought of seeing me; it stung a little at first, but then I remembered I was Taylor's and she wanted me to be displayed.

Edwin disappeared off a little later, returning to town to do some shopping I think. That left just the three of us together, and it was clear that Taylor's games had only just started. She packed up the picnic things and called a drone to return them home for her, leaving her with just her bag of pet-slave toys and her two human-animal possessions.

She took us to the lake at one end of the park, and then she played fetch with us by throwing the balls in and making us swim for them. I bounded in happily enough: I was hot, the sun beat down on us, and the water was cool but not frigid. When I entered the water with a great splash, Taylor guffawed at the spectacle and I surged with happiness to hear her laugh so hard.

All that practice let me get to know my body better. I moved more like a four-legged animal than a two-legged one when my implants were set to pet-mode. I could run and swim but not stand; I had to use my legs to kick away from the ground and drive me forward, and I could manage something almost like breaststroke. The more I trained, the more at home in my altered body I became.

Back on shore, and after a lot more fetching, Taylor got both of us to sit up in front of her in display position. She looked us over and made a few adjustments: she had me straighten my back and put my paws further up, and she had Violet open her legs wider and push her breasts out more. Taylor made us hold the position while passersby checked us out and photographed us.

"Come with me into the woods, pets, there's something you need to take care of."

We made our way into a little wooded area that adjoined the lake. As we crawled after her, both us human pets gazed up with lust at our alphas swaying bottom. When she found a spot she liked between three thick tree trunks, she wriggled out of her underwear then stood legs akimbo and beckoned us forward.

"Violet, lick my cunt. Crimson, lick my arse. Begin! Oh, good puppies! Your Mistress really needs some tongue, you know? Seeing how obedient and pet-like you've become just fills me with joy, and you have such beautiful bodies on all-fours, I just had to get off. You understand, I'm sure.

"Good boy, Crimson, get your tongue right in between my cheeks. Don't look away - I hear them too - these woods are full of people taking pleasure and we're doing nothing wrong by being here. Focus on serving me and don't worry about anyone watching, they can if they want. Good girl, Violet, you're not holding back.

"Don't take it slow, puppies. I want full force and I want to cum hard and quickly. Don't try to be thinking animals, just let go of your self-control and serve me in the way that comes naturally. I'll bet you're dying to worship me, so just let that take over. That's it! Your tongues serve my will, they are mine to do with as I please. Taste me. Get right in there."

I did. I pushed out my tongue as far as it could go, and I buried my face between her buttocks despite a little voice in my mind telling me that my Mistress was debasing me. I heard her gasps and moans and I started to get hard again. My tongue explored her arse and I gave her lots of rimming, with rotating licks that went as fast as I could manage.

Taylor moaned and panted. I felt her body respond to our ministrations, and she put a hand on each of our heads to hold us close to her. I suddenly became aware of the presence of her collar around my neck, her buttplug in my bottom, and her words of command in my mind. My own internal voice was practically silent against the roar of Taylor's desires commanding me.

"Oh fuck yeah. Oh good puppies. Good animals. Good boy, Crimson, good girl Violet. You have no idea how pleased your Mistress is that you're breaking so well. It makes me so horny to see you crawl and bark and yap. Edwin and I have taken everything your lives could have been and made you into this, and there's nothing you can do about it.

"I love that I can own you so completely. Your bodies, what passes for your minds, your very souls. Mine. Oh, good girl, Violet, that's how I like it. If only you could talk and explain this to Crimson; nevermind, he'll pick it up in time. Oh! Good boy! Didn't realise you could lick deeper. Oh! Oh, here it comes! OH!"

Taylor climaxed and let out the sweetest moans and pants that I have ever heard. I felt pulses of pleasure rush through her body, and I kept on worshipping her arse to give her the best orgasm I possibly could. It was worship to me. She was my owner, my Mistress, my goddess, and I her treasured pet-slave. All my genetic programming and upbringing had led me to that moment, and I knew better than to resist it any longer.

Minutes later she finished and led us back out towards the gates of the park. There I had a surprise, for we met a tall alpha girl with dark skin, who held the leashes of a slim petgirl of Japanese descent in one hand, and of a white petmale I recognised in the other. The petmale and I did a double-take when we saw one another, then we nodded. It made sense.

The boy had been a beta I had grown up with in the facility where we were raised. Not my best friend, perhaps, but we had been quite close, and seeing him brought back memories. Playing tricks on each other, learning all about the meaning of service, being punished together in Matron's office.

It was the first time anyone I used to know had seen what I had become. He could only have been a pet as long as me, for we 'graduated' at the same time. While our mistresses talked, we looked each other over and tried to get used to the sight. FOr sure, we had seen each other naked before, but never collared and leashed.

"Let's take them into the park itself, shall we?" said the other mistress.

"Capital. They can play together. I'd like it if ..."

"My boy can play with your boy?"

"Ha, read my mind. Yes. Well, that is why we set this little date up after all isn't it? Shall we let them off the leash? OK. Boys, I want to see lots of enthusiasm and no holding back on the physical contact. Go!"

"Go on Huckleberry, play with your friend!" yelled the other Mistress. "You too, Butter, play with Violet."

So he was now called Huckleberry; I mentally deleted his old name, which no longer had any relevance to who he was. He sprang off towards the centre of the park's main field, and I chased after him to see where it would lead. He rocketed around the field, his tail wagging and his balls and cock jiggling merrily. We were the same size, I thought.

Huckleberry led me round and round the field. Sometimes he turned back and cannoned into me, and we spent a while tumbling around together and trying to throw each other away, then rushing back together. My heart pounded and I smiled manically. It was so liberating to play with another that way, free of any shame or doubt about who I was.

For his part, Huckleberry could run faster than I but otherwise he had less command of his pet-body than me. I swerved around him and made him chase me. I felt his breath on my backside as he drew level with me, and I felt him nip me playfully. That was the most intimate thing we'd ever done, and I turned and did it back to him. We tumbled around together until we were back near our mistresses.

The mistress who owned Huckleberry addressed the two petmales, "Boys, your owners agree: you will wrestle for our amusement, and whoever pins the other one gets to top the other one. Go!"

We both got hard. Huckleberry turned to me and sprang into my side, knocking me down. He jumped on top of me and I felt his package rub against mine; it seemed like electricity passed between us and I could almost have cum right then and there. I threw him off and dodged around his next assault, then dodged again as he tried another.

Our mistresses laughed and joked, then they had the petgirls start the same show not far from us. I turned my attention to Huckleberry. I wanted to win: I thought it would please my Mistress more if I did. I wanted to fuck him, too, but mainly I wanted to do it for Taylor. I thought it would make her proud of how well she was training me.

I let Huckleberry make a few more attempts before I made my move. He seemed to keep his hips locked too much, so I figured he would struggle to turn quickly. I lunged to his rear and circled him; he turned but too slowly, and that let me get behind him properly. I jumped forward and landed on him.

One of my paws hooked underneath his arm, but the other missed. We rolled over while our mistresses watched, and I distracted Huckleberry by licking his neck. He paused just a moment and that let me hook his other arm. From there it was easy to roll him onto his front and get my legs between his to pin them. I yipped in triumph, for I had won.

"Good boy, Crimson!" yelled Taylor.

"Huckleberry: implant - lube," said his owner, "OK, Crimson, you earned it. Give it to him."

I barked and Huckleberry yipped. He got up on all-fours and presented his quivering bottom to me, and I crawled over him and lined myself up. I was rock hard and getting inside him wasn't a problem. We barked and yapped as I penetrated him, and I saw that our mistresses now had eyes only for us, even as their two petgirls rolled about together on the grass.

So, I knew pets weren't supposed to hold back. I fucked the boy quickly, with swift strokes that penetrated deep inside him. He gasped as I took him but he never tried to wriggle away. If anything he tried to fuck me back. I let my face show my enjoyment and I made sure that I exaggerated all my reactions to really give our mistresses a show.

They clapped and laughed and I got really into the mood. Alpha women often liked to see two slaveboys go at it, and I had discovered why that was. We all shared the joy of the moment together. I pounded Huckleberry and he yelped then he started to pant in a way that was eerily like Violet's.

I found I liked being watched. Taylor licked a finger and started to masturbate, but the other mistress just sat and stared. I felt an orgasm start to build and sucked in breath to hold it off, then I flinched as I remembered myself. Pets do not think like that. Pets live in the moment. I gave it to Huckleberry hard and fast.

A climax arrived unanticipated. I almost howled as my cock spasmed and filled Huckleberry with cum, and I jerked my hips this way and that to get the most out of the orgasm. My partner played his role well, pushing back and wriggling to help me along, but soon I was spent and there was no more in me.

"Oh, I didn't finish," said Taylor, "Can they?"

"Of course. Huckleberry: fuck Crimson now. Don't cum until Taylor does," said Huckleberry's owner.

Taylor made me wait for it, while Huckleberry fucked me slower than I had him. I felt every stroke of his fat cock glide in and out of me, and I watched as Mistress enjoyed the show. She looked at me like I was an object and I loved it. I panted and made exaggerated faces of pleasure, until finally she moaned and came and Huckleberry followed suit.

The petgirls licked each other to orgasms instead. When everyone was done cumming, my two new pet friends were leashed up and led away by their mistress, who promised to be in touch with Taylor to set the next date. My owner had me join her and then cuddled me close on the grass, her hands stroking my hair and flank until I was calm again.

"You did great today, puppies. I'm not done hanging out with you, but we are leaving the park so we can go visit some friends of mine who live in the city. We'll take the long way round so you can stick to adult-only areas as much as possible: it's good for you to be fully exposed when you're leashed. Come on, pups. People to see!"

Taylor took our leashes in one elegant hand and set off. I followed behind willingly, staring up at her with love and adoration in my heart. She had power and charisma, and her training that day had shown me true pleasure. I yearned for more. I yearned for her commands, her smile, her leash. My pet-self was hers, and I was glad of it.

*****

Part Five

Sofia the stable hand made quick work of harnessing me and Violet and getting us attached to the four-seater buggy. She had fed and watered us already, and washed the both of us down to get us, in her words, sparkling and shiny. I had used the squat toilet while Violet looked on with interest, an animal curiosity that held no trace of shame or contempt. I had watched her do the same just after, and realised in that moment I had never been so comfortable around another as I was with her.

We waited about ten minutes, enjoying the coolness of the morning air, before Edwin and Taylor emerged from the house, no slaves with them. We neighed our greetings to our two owners. I admired the way the tall boy with the chestnut hair strode out to meet us, and he caught my eye and smiled mischievously. He slapped my rump as he went past, then mounted up into the buggy. My dark-haired mistress Taylor stepped up next to both of her ponies, and she pressed her breasts to my chest when she planted a kiss on my cheek.