Becoming the Snow Princess Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How you doing?" she asked. The domineering tone had completely left her voice.

"I'm cold, and I need to pee."

"So pee then," she said.

"I thought I needed your permission to get up," I said.

"You do, but you don't need it to pee."

"You mean I should just do it right here," I asked.

"That's exactly what I mean," she said.

"I can hold it then," I said.

"You'll be holding it a long time. We're not going in until you've done it." I looked at her and saw that she wasn't joking. Oh, what the hell. I let go and sighed with relief. Plus, my feet were so cold that the warm liquid splashing against them actually felt good. As long I didn't think about what it was.

"Are you finished?" she asked, and I nodded. "Okay, let's go. Your bath is waiting."

As I entered the house, Shoji said to me in a friendly tone, "Really good work. You sure you've never done this before?"

"No, never," I said. "Was I really that good?" That I was happy about this shows what a kid I still was. Any praise is good.

"Yeah, really," he said, and went back to fiddling around with his gear.

"A natural," Reiko said, putting a robe around my shoulders, and guiding me to the bath. A natural? I couldn't decide if that was good or bad, but I knew I was going to see this through to the end.

To be continued . . .

12