Becoming the Snow Princess Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took her arms out of the robe, but went back to licking and sucking on my tits. I had one hand on her head, while I stroked my nipple with the other. When she changed tits, I'd change hands. My nipples were rock hard and my chest was heaving. Actually, I was going out of my mind, and I lost all sense of everything but her tongue and her leg against my pussy. She lapped her way down my belly, down to my freshly shaved pubic mount. I was twisting both my nipples between my fingers, and was very close to climaxing; all I needed was for Reiko to dip her tongue into me. She briefly touched me at the top of my slit, and I lifted my ass off the bed to meet her, but she broke contact. I sank back into the bed, and moved my hand toward my vagina.

She put her hands on my hips, rolled me over on my belly and climbed back on top of me. She blew on and licked at the tiny hairs on my neck. I had one finger against my clit, and was working it fast. Reiko was over me on her hands and knees, licking her way down my spine. I had tried to hold off coming until she was eating me, but I couldn't take it anymore. I was humping my hand, very near climaxing, when I felt her part my cheeks and stick her tongue against my anus. That was all it took. I screamed, and my body shook as the orgasm coursed through me. I don't know how long it lasted; it could have been days for all I knew. It sure felt like it. I collapsed on the bed, my chest heaving.

I expected Reiko to lie down next to me, but I next felt her hands on my waist, pulling my ass up off the bed. She next maneuvered my knees onto the bed under me to keep my ass in the air. I thought she wanted me on my hands and knees, so I moved to lift my chest off the bed. She put her hand on my shoulder and told me to stay down. That was fine by me. I was exhausted, and the position I was in, while certainly absurd looking, was surprisingly relaxing. She was on her knees between my legs, running the tips of her perfectly manicured fingernails up and down my thighs, and across the surface of my ass. It felt great, more like being tickled than licked, without the irritating sensation that being tickled creates. You know, how it makes you laugh, but you want it to stop anyway. What Reiko was doing to me was only making me breath hard, and causing me to arch my back all the more in an attempt the get closer to the sensation she was creating. Even though I wasn't close to an orgasm, I almost came when she ran her fingernails across my pussy.

She stopped with the fingernails, and caressed my ass and legs with her smooth hands. I let out a sigh and relaxed a bit. Then I felt her softly kissing my ass. The kisses turned to licks as she progressively moved closer to my center, and soon she was rimming me with her tongue. I felt myself moving closer to my second orgasm, as her tongue played at the ridges of my cherry star. I had one arm underneath me, and I began to massage my clit. She put her hands on my ass and spread me open, stuck her tongue in my cunt, and lapped out my juices. Between having just cum, and the juices brought on by the advent of my next orgasm, I must have been dripping. And she must have really enjoyed the taste because she probed deeper, her tongue moving faster and faster. It felt as though she was trying to fuck me with it.

Then she stopped and got up off the bed, telling me to stay where I was. She got something from the table near the bed and showed it to me. It was a dildo like the ones that Nobu and I had used on each other, only this one was a little bigger. She asked if it were okay to use it, and I nodded. She moved back behind me. She put the head of the thing against my vaginal opening, rotating it in a circle against the edge of my cavity. She inserted the head slowly, but I was so wet it just slipped in. She moved the shaft of the thing very slowly into my canal, and I was again breathing hard. I slowly rotated my hips and she moved the thing in the counter direction. I continued to finger my clit, and began to moan. Reiko was now driving her toy in and out of me, and told me to tell her when I was coming. She rotated it as she pushed it into me as far as it would go. Seconds later I was screaming "Now!"

As my orgasm thundered through my center, she pulled it from me quickly, simultaneously slapping me hard across my ass. The slap, far from hurting, seemed to focus the intensity of the orgasm. I screamed and collapsed on the bed, then rolled over on my back. I was soaked in sweat, trying to catch my breath. Reiko laid down next to me, her head propped on one elbow. With her other hand she was brushing my hair from my face.

"Sorry about the slap," Reiko said.

"Are you kidding," I said. "That was great."

"Hey you guys, think I could get some now." It was Shoji, standing in the doorway holding the camcorder.

"Not tonight," Reiko said, "we got to work tomorrow, and we need to get some sleep."

"Did you tape all of that?" I asked. I wanted to fuck him, but I followed Reiko's lead.

"Most of it," he said. "With this, and the stuff we shot earlier, we may have enough for a good 'amateur' MFF video."

"So why don't you go out and see if there is enough footage or not," Reiko said, getting off the bed. "If there isn't enough we can shoot it tomorrow."

"Shit," he said. "Stuck out in the country with two porn stars, and still I have to pull my pud. A guy just can't get a break." He was smiling when he said all of this, and I didn't know whether to take him seriously or not. Being called a 'porn star' sounded pretty good though.

"Yeah, yeah. That wasn't exactly ice cream she was eating earlier," Reiko said, indicating me, "so stop complaining." Then she closed the door. When she returned to the bed she told me, "You don't need to worry about how much pussy he gets. He gets plenty."

"Is he going to make another video besides the one we're making tomorrow?" I asked.

"He's a good editor, so if he has enough footage, he'll be able to put together something good. Is it okay with you?"

"I guess," I said.

"Don't worry," she said. "If they buy it, I'll make sure you get paid." I hadn't even thought of that.

"Thanks, Reiko," I said, nuzzled against her shoulder and fell asleep.

To be continued . . . Yuki's going to need her sleep. In the morning she'll feel Reiko's lash, and a few other things.

12