Becoming V

Story Info
V accepts her slavery or is she dreaming.
5k words
4.57
17.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This is the next segment to Secret Voyeur. If you have not read that one you may not fully understand this story.*

I groaned out loud and rubbed my temples. I had the worst headache, I felt like my head was going to split open and burst into flame. A deep clanging sound was ringing in my ears. Damn I was sore, everywhere! I really need to use my hot tub more than I do. I went to roll over and snuggle into one of my many pillows and something cold and slick slid across my face. I opened my eyes and saw chain on my face. I tried to jerk myself up to a sitting position, but I did not have enough leeway too do so. I was chained to the wall and laying on a straw pallet.

What in the fuck is going on? I screamed out at the top of my lungs. It was real; I did not dream it all up? Am I dead and a torturing Hades has chain instead of dead souls? Was I raped by the musty man? Oh gods is he still in the room. I began to panic and frantically looked about the room that seriously looked like a torture chamber or dungeon you would find back in the medieval days long ago.

The room was not lit with an overhead light, there were candles lit and spread all around the room. It was hard to see but I knew I was still there, chained, afraid, and laying on straw like a fucking goat. Baaaaah!

I plopped back down in anger, I was frightened and deeply frustrated. Turns out that was not a smart thing to do, not only did it make my headache worse, but the straw was lying on pure cement. It certainly isn't like plopping down on my nice soft bed of pillows. The straw seemed damp. I leaned my head down to smell it, it smelt like sweat. Come to think of it my body felt clammy. I must have sweated a lot in the time I was passed out.

Ewww oh my gods! I remembered how I peed all over myself. I should have felt ashamed, but I didn't. I hope the fucker had to get down on his hands and knees to clean it up! Ha ha ha, now that is a funny thought.

Again my mind drifted back to things that happened. Why couldn't I be chained down to the picnic table in Aria and Eros' back yard? I severely wished I was right about now. All the sensations he would force upon me, all of the emotions. Gods! I felt more emotions in less than a day than I have in years combined.

I raised my head to look down at my body, looking for the marks they left on me. The marks were faint, but I could still see them. I smiled to myself. The musty fucker can do what he wants but Eros tortured me first! I began to laugh like a mad woman.

Why can't I get him out of my head? It is like he possessed my mind and body! No matter what, I think of him. Gods and Aria too! I can still taste her days later, I craved to taste her again. Never did I ever fathom I would be attracted to a woman let alone have sex with one! But I did, and I loved every moment of it too. The insane laughter broke though my lips again, and my head pounded even harder. Why does my head hurt so damned bad?

Yep, it is official. I have truly, completely, utterly lost my mind. I must have to be laughing at a time like this. I should be crying, freaking out, screaming at the top of my lungs for help, although I have a feeling no one would be able to hear me, and if they did it would probably be the musty man. Oh gods how terrible he smelt, it turned my stomach just thinking about it. I am surprised I did not puke at the smell he has. Gross!

Smells.... I smell Eros! No it cannot be him. I am imagining things. I inhaled deeper. I could not be certain but under the mustiness, nastiness, and the stench of everything else I smelled him! I took in the deepest breath I ever did in my life and screamed out bloody murder, Eros!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I began to cry now. My mind is playing cruel tricks on me. I feel so lonely and helpless. Please let me go, please I will do anything I screamed out repeatedly until my lips were dry. Once again darkness crept over me, crept over me from feeling so weak, so tired, so hungry, and sore. My eyelids grew heavy and began to close.

I almost drifted off to sleep when I could have sworn I heard Eros whisper in my ear Ah Cosi Bello V. I whispered out, please sir be here with me and take away all of this madness! I tried so hard to open my eyes to look for him. My heart pleaded with the gods to let him really be there, but I couldn't open them. They fell closed and fell hard. Again darkness over took me and I passed out cold.

I awoke again, sore and drained as ever. I had no heavenly idea how long I had been there, what day it is, or what the time was. I was just there, held captive with no contact. Fear, hate, rage, anger, sorrow, longing, and loneliness filled my entire body. I wished for any contact, even from the musty man.

My mind danced with teasing me yet again because now I smelled Eros all the more. It was as if he was right beside me. I went to turn over in the nasty straw on the cold cement floor, to adjust myself in another position to try and ease the ache in my back. Ah Mi Cheri, Mi V. I heard softly in my ear. I opened my eyes and tried my best to sit up and look around, but there was not enough length of chain to allow it, nor was there room.

Oh gods I am in a fucking cage! Gods help me I cried out. Again I cried... I cried so loud and hard, I am sure someone heard me. I could hear my stomach growling even over the screams I let out. I was starving, I needed food! I would kill for a drop of water. I would fuck the musty man for a drop. Oh gods what did I just think?

Please Mister, I am hungry and thirsty. Please feed me or at least give me some water! I hollered out. What do you want from me? I screamed at the top of my lungs. Arrr my head was spinning in pain again. I felt woozy. Darkness crept in again and over took me.

Mmmm that feels so good I whispered when I awoke to my head being massaged. I nuzzled my head against the hand petting me. Oh gods someone is touching me! I jolted up, and surprisingly I was not bound by a cage or chains or anything! Then smack! I tried to stand up but I hit my head on something. What the fuck I mumbled. Looking around I was in a cage! It was larger than the one I was in previously but it did not have bars. It had a tiny plexy glass window on top and one on each of the four sides.

Who are you? I whispered, hoping the musty man would not hear me and take me away. I had someone to talk too, someone else to share my situation. Is she sharing my situation or is she one of them. Chills raced down my spine not knowing who she is, how I got here, how many are out there? Oh gods help me!

Hush now girl, she said to me. Girl? I wanted to smack her right then and there, but I didn't. I collapsed back down, it was much softer than the straw and cement floor and the last cage of metal. She crawled over to me, and held me as once again the sissy I am becoming cried in her warm arms.

This girls name is Resa. Girls Master gave it to her upon giving her her collar, she said. She's even more insane than I am. She is talking in third person. Calgone take me away!

After a few minutes I repeated her name silently in my head, Resa... Resa... it's Italian! Surrender, your name means surrender Resa. I whispered.

She went on to tell me a bit about her name. Her birth name was Kathy, she is 32 years old, she met her Master at 28, he took her to Italy and it was there she surrendered herself to him, which is why it is her name and in Italian, so she never forgets how she came to be his. It's really romantic if you think about it. Listen to me, no don't listen to me because I am insane and should be in a straight jacket!

Through my sobs I heard a noise and caught a wiff of food. Food! I am saved thank the gods above! I pushed her away from me looking for the food. There were two bowls on the other side of the cage and two bottles of water. I crawled so fast I surprised myself in doing so.

It was a soup, it was bland but I welcomed it in my mouth. The soup had a thick broth, filled with vegetables and chicken. Damn it tasted so good, the blandness faded and the delish over powered me. I was hovering over my bowl like a wild animal starved for days. I had the soup all over my face, and since there was no spoon I was forced to eat it with my fingers. I licked each one I used clean and did not care that I was not lady like in eating either.

Resa looked at me like I was a mad woman, and a mad woman I was becoming. I have lost touch with who I was or thought I was anyway. I do not understand what is happening to me. I was not as scared as I first was. If the musty smelling man was going to kill me I think he would have done it when I was so vulnerable, and not feed me to give me some strength back.

Once I was done gobbling up my bowl of soup I noticed the top window was opened. I sat my bowl down and raised myself to the window to breathe in what fresh air it offered. After I took in a few breaths I smelled him again. I smelled Eros. I smelled the man I so longed for.

Eros I am here, I am here I cried out with tears! Please come and get me, Eros!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

More time passed although I do not know how much did. Resa was still in the cage with me and it seemed as though a few days passed between us. I became to like her, my sister in captivity. We quietly talked about many things. She asked me why I was here and I did not know what she meant. She would not elaborate much further besides telling me all women who are brought here are brought for one reason or another. So I am not the only one the mad musty man has kidnapped and tortured!

We were let out of the cage once a day to use the bathroom facilities' by the masked musty man then placed back into our caged home. The small break was nice, I was able to stretch my legs and my arms. I relished in each time I was let out. I even began to thank him each time he would let me out. I have really lost my mind, once I dropped to my knees and kissed his feet as I said thank you before I crawled back into my caged home.

As the days went by we were fed the same, walked the same to the bathroom, and every other day we were bathed. There were two toilets and a shower in the corners of the room where our cage rested, the shower heads were at different angles and if I remember correctly there were six of them. We placed our hands on the showers tiled wall, rested our heads against it as well, and spread our legs wide. We were lashed if we moved before told. It became a routine with my showers and bathroom breaks.

The masked musty man used a large scrubbing brush to wash us with, and used it harsh. At first my healing wounds felt like they reopened when he scrubbed me, it caused me to yelp out in pain. I never did that again after getting swatted with the scrubbing brush he held, it stung like Hades. But eventually the pain from my wounds subsided once healed and the harshness of his scrubbing didn't seem so bad in time.

I fully admitted to myself and accepted the fact I was going crazy and the smells of Eros just a figment of my imagination, because I wanted him to be the one who kidnapped me, the one who was putting me through all of this madness. It would be so much easier if it were him instead of the musty smelling man who's face I have never seen, his voice I never heard, let alone I have never been touched by him other than being jerked up from my cage for my walk to the bathroom or shower.

I longed to pet my cat Hera, to feel her whiskers tickle my nose to wake me up when she was hungry. She is probably stark mad right about now from hunger. And my house probably smells like a nasty litter box since I am not there to keep it clean. Oh Hera I miss you baby girl I whispered to myself.

I awoke from the darkness hearing my named called out, V Mi Cheri, V wake. Mmmm I must have been dreaming of him again, I can still hear his voice ringing sweetly in my head. Slowly I sat up in my cage, not noticing that Resa had been taken away from me until a few seconds after I rubbed the sleep from my eyes.

I teared up realizing the only contact I had was now gone. Where was she, who took her from me? Please where is Resa I screamed out! Resa come back! Aww Cosi Bello V I heard. Oh gods stop tormenting me with his voice I screamed out loud. I wish you were here and not just part of the craziness in my head Eros I sobbed.

I have really lost my mind. I felt his gentle touch upon my head, and again I smelled him. Oh how sweet his smell was. I breathed in deeply to take it all in, to cherish the moment of the false smell my mind had given to me.

I tired to turn around to curl back up in the corner of the cage I had claimed as my own. But I couldn't, I was held by the head of my hair. Oh gods someone has come for me! My heartbeat faster with fear, fear of not knowing who was there holding my hair so rough. But I wanted it so to be Eros. I smelled him, I felt him, there's a hand on my head. Oh gods could it really be him?

My head was jerked back to look up to the small window above me. And I saw him. It wasn't the masked musty man that usually came to get me for this or that. My eyes were now too playing tricks on me, I saw him, and I saw Eros! I let out a laugh of madness. This isn't real I said out loud talking to whoever was holding me down in my cage.

Stay there V Mi Cheri I heard. Still laughing insanely I stayed put as told. The top of the cage was lifted up and light filled in around me. I still was not use to the light when it flowed into the dark where I was kept. I blinked my eyes and waited for orders of the day. Sitting on my heels with my head pressed against the bottom of the cage, with my ass raised high in the air, just like Resa had taught me to do, I waited.

No orders came, no lash of a whip, no cuffs, no blind folds, nothing came at me. I just rested there for what seemed like forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I held my eyes shut tightly expecting the worst since this was so unusual of the past happenings of the days, weeks? I lost count. No clue as to the day or time I was just here.

I felt a gentle hand run down from my head, down my spine, to my ass where I was caressed. Like a cat I reared my ass up higher begging to be touched more. What was I doing? I had no idea who was touching me. I imagined it was Eros, I still could smell him and it felt like he was there with me, although I know it was just trickery of my mind. I did not care; I embraced the madness I caused myself.

I imagined what it felt like to be under his touch, my mind is either more powerful than I thought or it really was him. I felt strong hands engulf my body as I was lifted out of the cage. My eyes still closed I nuzzled into the man who held me like a baby. I sighed deeply and not only did I smell him but I could taste his cologne in my mouth.

Eros I whispered softly, Eros. I am here V Mi Cheri I heard. Lazily I opened my eyes and looked up at my captor and tried hard to get my eyes to focus on who was holding me so I would know for sure I am crazy and see someone else beside Eros.

I looked up and saw him in all of his sexy glory. I saw who I longed for. I saw Eros. Master I cried out as my eyes filled with tears. Hush now my V, everything will be all right you will see, is all he said as he carried me off to another place.

The man I imagined as Eros lay me down on what I thought to be a bed since it was so soft. I pressed myself down into the soft warmth of the bed and spread my arms out side to side. Ahh this felt so good I whispered as I stretched all of my body out releasing the tension in my legs, back, arms, and my mind.

I kept my eyes closed so my fantasy could continue. I wiggled my body on the bed, feeling it against my sore body, and hoping to be touched. So Schoner Bonbon V I heard Eros whisper in my ear as he slid on top of my naked flesh. I could feel his leather pants stick to my legs as he pressed himself against me. I wrapped my arms around him pulling him closer so I could kiss him.

How I longed to kiss him again. I shouldn't have but I did, I opened my eyes while I was so caught up in my fantasy to look at him. Who I looked at smelled like Eros, touched me like Eros, but was not Eros. It was not the musty smelling man, his figure did not match his nor did he smell like the musty man, he smelled like Eros.

Eros I cried out, Eros! But he did not come; it was only me and this man I knew not who he was. He kissed on my neck, oh gods it felt good. I heard him whisper oh so lovely in my ear... V that is what Eros called me. My mind drifted back to him, and to him is where I stayed as this stranger ravished my body with his mouth. My body reacted, not for him but for Eros.

I cried out with pleasure at his touch all the while calling out Eros' name. No thoughts invaded my mind; no silly little quirks came from my mouth, just feeling. It felt so good to be out of my cage lying on a bed, and his touch was almost as heavenly as that of Eros.

His hands slid up my arms to my wrist and held them in place. One by one he placed into a leather cuff and chained me down to the bed. Please no, don't I cried out. I was allowed my sobs and out cries because he did not gag me, he did however blindfold me so I could not see what would come next.

I felt him get off of the bed and heard his footsteps leave the room. Tears began to slide down my face from my covered eyes. Please let me go I whispered. Please! My pleading to be let go turned into pleading with the silence of the room to bring Eros to me. Eros danced across my lips over and over until finally the darkness of sleep crept on me and over took my body. I slept in my bonds on the stranger's bed.

Purring, soft music to my ears, tickling on my nose, Hera I said. Smiling softly I brushed my nose against her soft fur. I rolled over onto my side and wrapped my arm around my fat, fluffy, Persian cat Hera. Mmm I stretched my body beneath my covers and whispered soft coos to Hera.

Pillows were stuck between my legs and all around me as usual when I wake up. Ah my bed felt so good. Wait! I am in my bed. Can it be I am at home? What in the name of Zeus is going on? How did I get here? Did I ever leave? Was it all just a dream? I had so many questions and no answers.

I was in my nightie I slept in last, my robe was on the foot post of my bed, my cat was purring in my ear and my body was not sore. Everything is as it should be. It had to be just a dream, things like that do not really happen.

It was dark outside, looked to be around midnight or a little after. I must have fallen asleep and dreamed it all I tried to convince myself.

Hera acted like she was hungry so I called her to follow as I made my way into my soft silky robe. We walked in harmony as always down the stairs, never once has she tripped me, she was the perfect cat. I loved her so much. It felt like forever since I saw her but that was madness because she was right there with me, everything was normal.

Normal? Why did I feel so empty? That dream must have really taken a toll on me to feel so real. My mind twisted with thoughts as I fed Hera. My dream scared me, but excited me still. It was just a dream, I need to forget about it and go on with my life.

I made myself a cup of mint tea and tried to relax some. Carrying my tea to the kitchen table I saw my nice, hot, inviting, hot tub on the back deck. There were no lights on in any of the homes around me, it was pitch black, and everything is as it should be. But it wasn't, I wasn't the same. How could a dream make me feel like this?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I let my soft silky robe fall from my shoulders onto the wooden floor of my deck. I sat on the edge of my hot tub and ran my fingers in the water to test its heat. It was perfect! I slid my legs over the side and let them glide into the steaming bubbling water and then I slinked in like a cat would slink down off of a chair to stretch.

12