Becoming V

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was relaxing and getting my mind clear of all the left over thoughts from my recent dream, minding my own business sipping my mint tea. Mmmm I was so relaxed, my hot tub felt so good. I heard a faint sound, it sounded like a woman crying. I looked around me, nothing but darkness.

I passed it off as my imagination getting the best of me. I heard her cry again. Chills ran down my spine and I sat up in my hot tub frantically looking to see where she was. My glance glazed over my breast and I gasped. On each of my breasts was an upside down V so that when I looked down I could clearly see a V on each of them.

I thought I was going to die because for sure my heart stopped beating right then and there the moment I saw the V's on me. V... V is for voyeur, and how well it fits you Eros once told me. Oh my gods! He is real, it did happen, I did not dream it all up!

Then I saw her as she cried out again. I saw Aria pressed against the small shed in their back yard with Eros behind her pulling her hair back and fondling her all over. I moved to the other side of my hot tub to watch closer and as I did my loins tingled. More cries and more tingles and here I am spying on them again.

I secretly watched for about ten minutes or so before I could not stand it any longer. I stood up in my hot tub and stepped out, knocking over my tea in the process. I strutted through my back yard naked as I could be over to the fence between us. I knew there was a break in the middle and found it. I ripped the broken wood off and it was just enough room for me to slip though to the other side.

Once both of my feet were on his ground it was all I could do not to run to them both. He saw me and stopped playing with Aria. Aria lifted her head up from being pressed against the shed to see why he stopped. She saw me to and smiled at me but never moved another part of her body. She stayed there as Eros began to walk towards me. I could not see his face clearly.

Gods what am I doing? He will think me mad, a crazy woman who lives next door, breaking the fence and trespassing on his land naked no less! My heart sank into the bottom pits of my stomach as we both closed in on each other walking. What seemed like forever to reach him actually only took a few seconds. When he reached me I lost my breath and my knees.

My body went limp and I sank to the ground. I was sitting on my heels as I had been trained with my head lowered to the ground. He spoke but not to me, he only said two words, Aria come, nothing more. Quickly she ran over to his side and knelt in the same fashion and answered Eros with simply, yes Master.

He placed a hand on each of our heads and slid our heads up slightly so we could look upon his gorgeous face. I could not help but to smile. I know this is no fantasy, no illusion, or a dream. I was really here at his feet with my sister in love of Eros. I felt at ease, safe, I was happy, and for the first time I felt I was in my place.

Softly with authority he spoke again, V has returned to us Aria, should we keep her he said. She turned her head to me with a smile. Eros released his grip on our heads and she crawled over to me. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me with more passion than I thought could be held between two women. I returned her kiss and as if I have not done so enough in the past however many days, tears spilled from my eyes again as I embraced Aria.

I felt his hand upon my head again as he gently pushed us away from each other. His body lowered to the ground with us and he began to kiss me. Aria was caressing his back and pulled his pants off. His tongue was searching my mouth as his hands were searching Aria's body. I couldn't help but to moan out to him. He used the weight of his body to push me onto my back.

I lay there under his kisses on the damp cold grass. Aria began to kiss me as he deeply took my body as his, he repeated over and over as he thrust inside of me, mine V you belong to me. Between Aria's lusting kisses I simply replied to Eros, yours always Master.

This time we did not have raw sex but the three of us made love under the moons light, in the cold and damp grass of their backyard. I was happy, I was whole, I was a slave to love, I was his, I belonged to my Master, Eros.

12