Becoming Veronica Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angelo slipped his hand into mine and said, "Veronica you are about the classiest lady I've ever laid eyes on. I believe tonight may be the beginning of something very special between you and I."

I turned to him and lifted my free hand to his cheek. Softly caressing his smooth olive skin as in unison we moved to kiss each other tenderly. His soft lips captured my ruby colored lower lip first sucking gently then moved over my mouth. His lips parted and he offered me just the very tip of his tongue which I gladly accepted sucking lightly. Angelo broke our kiss leaving me breathless and panting. That first lover's kiss became the exclamation point of our first shared meal. A kiss that will forever be etched in my memory a first beautiful memory of our time together.

His dark romantic bedroom eyes stared deeply into mine piercing eyes that caused a twinge in the pit of my stomach and warmed me to the bottom of my heart.

"Yes baby, this is the beginning of something very special." Angelo whispered.

Once again a tender touching moment was interrupted by our waitress.

"How was your meal Sir?" She asked.

"It was very good." Angelo replied.

"Very good, it was exquisite!" I added.

"Would you like to see our dessert card?" She asked.

Angelo looked at me and asked, "Veronica would you like dessert?"

I shook my head no and as Angelo began to tell our waitress we wouldn't be having dessert I leaned to him and whispered in his ear. "What I want for dessert isn't on their cart baby."

Angelo waited for the waitress to leave before he turned to me and said, "I was planning on taking you to the Cotton Club dancing Veronica."

I'd never been to the Cotton Club which I'd heard is one of if not the top jazz club in New York and normally I would jump at the chance to been seen at a top New York night spot. But I wanted to be alone with Angelo more so I suggested, "Baby let's do the Cotton Club some other time. I'd rather go back to your place. We can dance there too can't we?"

Angelo replied, "Absolutely Veronica I have a Victrola and some really good records. I'd love to spend some time alone with you baby."

"Let's do that then." I replied.

His smile acknowledged that he agreed as he said, "Let me take care of our bill Veronica and I want to use the men's room. Wait here and I'll be back in a couple minutes.

"Okay baby I'll be here when you get back." I said.

I watched as he made his way to the men's lounge stopping to shake hands with several men as he did. Including that portly gentleman who had been staring at me earlier. He leaned down and whispered something in the man's ear then shook his head no as he smiled and walked away. I'd have to question Angelo later what that man had asked but I had a more keen interest in what Angelo has whispered in his ear.

Angelo returned about five minutes later and sliding the table out a little offered me his hand as I slid from the booth.

"We're all set Veronica." He said as I stood.

Together we walked across Sardi's dinning room my arm wrapped around his again drawing the attention of more than a couple men in the place.

I was already excited about being alone with this sexy Italian and having so many men leering at me only served to excite me more.

"So baby what did that old man ask you when you went to the men's room?" I asked as Angelo and I approached the door to leave.

Angelo waited until we were on the sidewalk outside and the doorman had walked to the curb to hail our driver before he explained, "Well Veronica he asked me if you are new talent and how much you cost."

"And you told him?" I asked.

"I told him you're my girl and that no amount of money could buy you." Angelo replied.

I smiled and said, "Thank you baby."

I'd expected that Angelo would tell that fat bastard that I wasn't for sale, but the fact that he also told him that I was his girl made me feel so good. I'd have an opportunity to show Angelo just how much I wanted to be his girl as soon as we got to his place.

Vince pulled up at the curb and the doorman quickly opened the door for us. Angelo let me slide in first and then quickly settled down on the seat next to me. His roomy car gave me enough space so I could cross my legs seductively giving Angelo a look at even more of my shapely ankle and leg.

"The Cotton Club Sir." Vince asked.

Angelo replied, "No Vince we're going to skip the Cotton Club tonight. We're going to the Excelsior instead."

"Very good Sir." Vince replied as he put the car in gear and pulled from the curb.

During our ride Angelo was a perfect gentleman. He took my hand in his and just held it between us.

"Did you enjoy Sardi's baby?" He asked.

"Oh yes Angelo I've never dined in a classier place." I replied, "Or with a more perfect gentleman either." I added complimenting him on how good he was making me feel.

Angelo squeezed my hand slightly to emphasize his reply, "Veronica I hope you'll be getting used to that."

His remark was just another in a list of remarks that led me to believe Angelo had thoughts of our date being the first of many which made me even more happy. I had come to New York to find just such a man, and now that I'd found him I was certainly going to do everything I could to make him happy.

As Vince turned right on 8th Avenue and headed up town toward Central Park I watched the glitter and glitz of Manhattan through the window of Angelo's car.

Angelo didn't speak allowing me to enjoy for the first time in my life being part of high society in New York. Somehow he knew that before that night most of my travels in the city were underground in the subway below all the bright lights and awesome sights of Manhattan.

As we rounded Columbus Circle and crossed Broadway Angelo said, "I love walking in Central Park Veronica. It's the most peaceful place in all of Manhattan."

I half smiled and said, "I've never been there baby. Most of my time in the city has been spent downtown."

Vince turned off Columbus Circle and onto Central Park West and immediately had to swerve the car to the left to miss a stopped horse and carriage. His quick turn caused me to slide across the seat closer to Angelo.

"Sorry about that Sir!" Vince exclaimed. "These new carriage operators seem to think they own the streets."

I lifted Angelo's hand and slid even closer placing the back of his hand on my thigh. He squeezed my hand slightly as I stared into his dark eyes. I wanted him to kiss me and moistened my lips in anticipation of that kiss. But Angelo had other ideas his index finger slipped under my wavy blonde bangs and lifted them so he could stare into my eyes.

"You are so gorgeous Veronica." He whispered. I moved my free hand to cup his cheek. "You make me feel very special please don't ever stop making me feel that way baby."

Vince made the left turn onto West 81st Street and came to a stop in front of the Excelsior Hotel and grand looking building with huge double doors at its entry.

"Should I wait here sir?" Vince asked as he slipped the transmission into neutral and pulled on the hand brake.

I didn't wait for Angelo to respond instead I said, "That'll be all for tonight Vince."

Angelo grinned at me and opened the door sliding out and turning to offer his hand. I slid across the seat letting my dress fall open allowing him a full glimpse of my silk covered legs above the knee. His eyes widened as did his smile when the creamy white flesh of my thighs was exposed to his lustful gaze. I wanted him and could hardly wait until his soft hands were roaming over my sensual body.

******To be continued in Chapter 3 of Becoming Veronica*****

Please don't forget to leave me feedback on my Roaring 20's fantasy story.